20/20 Vision in Just Seven Days?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

20/20 Vision in Just Seven Days?

Post by freedomforall »

What do you think about this claim? Has anyone tried it? Anyone know someone that did?

http://getquantumvision.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cappaccio
captain of 100

Re: 20/20 Vision in Just Seven Days?

Post by cappaccio »

sounds like a scam to me

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

Any website that alerts you when you go to close it or leave "are you sure you want to leave" with a javascript prompt has been in our decade plus of web development experience with websites, businesses, scam patters, etc. - a site that wants your money or working email address, and is a scam with some truth mixed in.

One page websites like this one are everywhere, probably make up a good portion of the internet websites out there and generate a ton of money and email lists, and they are easy to setup, very well planned, but nonetheless very scammish.

Whenever we see a one page (scroll down to read it all) page like this we click out of it and never consider it again. If it is something to consider, you'll find professional complete sites, forums, and even youtube videos out there giving you more info on the legitimacy of the topic.

This one differs only slightly as they have links at the bottom to contact them, but those links are scammish and cause us to put up red flags all over.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Any political commentary that starts of with "according to reports circulating in the Kremlin" is false.
Any advertisement that starts with "1 Weird Trick" is false.

Anybody who could restore vision to 20/20 in seven days would be fantastically rich and more famous than Michael Jackson.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote:Any political commentary that starts of with "according to reports circulating in the Kremlin" is false.
Any advertisement that starts with "1 Weird Trick" is false.

Anybody who could restore vision to 20/20 in seven days would be fantastically rich and more famous than Michael Jackson.
I'm a born stepkick, I mean, skeptic. #-o :D
Last edited by freedomforall on February 14th, 2017, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

He is using neuro linguistic programming to hypnotize you. They always ask you to "imagine" something. Someone who hypnotizes you without permission is evil.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Juliet wrote:He is using neuro linguistic programming to hypnotize you. They always ask you to "imagine" something. Someone who hypnotizes you without permission is evil.
YUP!
When something sounds "to good to be true" most the time it isn't. Did I say this correctly? I mean, when a person travels about looking at bodies of water, rivers, a few streams and lots of rivers...filthy dirty and as staring at liquid mud, it is refreshing to go to Cascade Springs and see perfectly clear water flowing, and one exclaims "Wow, I can't believe this." as they become aware of fish gliding through the water next to the bottom.

I guess since I've been wearing spectacles since I was in sixth grade in Junior High, within Kearns UT, a few more years won't make much difference.

cappaccio
captain of 100

Post by cappaccio »

get lasik.....best thing I ever did for me. I wore glasses/contacts from the age of 2. Lasik opened my eyes :))

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

cappaccio wrote:get lasik.....best thing I ever did for me. I wore glasses/contacts from the age of 2. Lasik opened my eyes :))
And the price has gone down to a mere few hundred bucks per eye, right? Was the procedure more than $1700 per eye some many years ago?
I don't know if the procedure can be done on diabetics.

cappaccio
captain of 100

Post by cappaccio »

I think it can. Though probably depends on how severe the diabetes is.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

cappaccio wrote:I think it can. Though probably depends on how severe the diabetes is.
If I recall now, if a diabetic has nerve or retina damage due to the disease, he or she cannot have the procedure. Something like that.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Over time, yes. In 7 days? Unlikely. Though a "study" done with EFT showed large improvement in vision gains from getting rid of negative emotions--mostly anger.