Official science: the grand illusion for all robots

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I loved science. I still do. I got Discover magazine and enjoyed it, until too many articles were trying to show how everything proved there was no God. Then I got into weird science, and realized it was mostly weird just because it was anathema. Then I learned about all kinds of scientific anomalies, and where most of them ended up. Contradictions of MSS with church teachings. Mishistory of science. Throwing out the unwanted. The Church of Science. And other dark parts of man-made "science". Lyall Watson (must read!!). Scientists still can't define life. Things that shouldn't be, can't be, are impossible, but ARE.

Here's an interesting article:

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015 ... ll-robots/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

by Jon Rappoport

November 2, 2015

“Government science exists because it is a fine weapon to use, in order to force an agenda of control over the population. We aren’t talking about knowledge here. Knowledge is irrelevant. What counts is: ‘How can we fabricate something that looks like the truth?’ I keep pointing this out: we’re dealing with reality builders. In this case, they make their roads and fences out of data, and they massage and invent the data out of thin air to suit their purposes. After all, they also invent money out of thin air.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

Introduction: Since 1987, one of my goals as a reporter has been to educate the public about false science.

Between then and now, I have found that, with remarkably few exceptions, mainstream reporters are studiously indifferent to false science.

They shy away from it. They pretend “it couldn’t be.” They refuse to consider facts. They and their editors parrot “the experts.”

Official science has a stranglehold on major media. It has the force of a State religion. When you stop and think about it, official science is, in a significant sense, a holy church. Therefore, it is no surprise that the church’s spokespeople would wield power over major information outlets.

These prelates invent, guard, and dispense “what is known.” That was precisely the role of the Roman Church in times past. And those professionals within the modern Church of Science are severely punished when they leave the fold and accuse their former masters of lies and crimes. They are blackballed, discredited, and stripped of their licenses. At the very least.

Totalitarian science lets you know you’re living in a totalitarian society.

The government, the press, the mega-corporations, the prestigious foundations, the academic institutions, the “humanitarian” organizations say:

“This is the disease. This is its name. This is what causes it. This is the drug that treats it. This is the vaccine that prevents it.”

“This is how accurate diagnosis is done. These are the tests. These are the possible results and what they mean.”

“Here are the genes. This is what they do. This is how they can be changed and substituted and manipulated. These are the outcomes.”

“These are the data and the statistics. They are correct. There can be no argument about them.”

“This is life. These are the components of life. All change and improvement result from our management of the components.”

“This is the path. It is governed by truth which our science reveals. Walk the path. We will inform you when you stray. We will report new improvements.”

“This is the end. You can go no farther. You must give up the ghost. We will remember you.”

We are now witnessing the acceleration of Official Science. Of course, that term is an internal contradiction. But the State shrugs and moves forward.

The notion that the State can put its seal on favored science, enforce it, and punish its competitors, is anathema to a free society.

For example: declaring that psychiatrists can appear in court as expert witnesses, when none of the so-called mental disorders listed in the psychiatric literature are diagnosed by laboratory tests.

For example: stating that vaccination is mandatory, in order to protect the vaccinated (who are supposed to be immune) from the unvaccinated. An absurdity on its face.

For example: announcing that the science of climate change is “settled,” when there are, in fact, huge numbers of researchers who disagree. —And then, drafting legislation and issuing executive orders based on the decidedly unsettled science.

For example: officially approving the release and sale of medical drugs (“safe and effective”) which go on to kill, at a conservative estimate, 100,000 Americans every year. And then refusing to investigate or punish the purveyors of these drug approvals (the FDA).

For example: permitting the widespread use of genetically modified food crops, based on no long-term studies of their impact on human health. And then, arbitrarily announcing that the herbicide, Roundup, for which many of these crops are specifically designed, is non-toxic.

For example: declaring and promoting the existence of various epidemics, when the viruses purportedly causing them are not proven to exist and/or not proven to cause human illness (Ebola, SARS, West Nile, Swine Flu, etc.)

A few of you reading this have been with me since 1988, when I published my first book, AIDS INC., Scandal of the Century. Among other conclusions, I pointed out that HIV had never been shown to cause human illness; the front-line drug given to AIDS patients, AZT, was overwhelmingly toxic; and what was being called AIDS was actually a diverse number immune-suppressing conditions.

Others of you have found my work more recently. I always return to the subject of false science, because it is the most powerful long-term instrument for repression, political control, and destruction of human life.

As I’ve stated on many occasions, medical science is ideal for mounting and launching covert ops aimed at populations—because it appears to be politically neutral, without any allegiance to State interests.

Unfortunately, medical science, on many fronts, has been hijacked and taken over. The profit motive is one objective, but beyond that, there is a more embracing goal: Totalitarian control.

On the issue of vaccines, I’ve written much about their dangers and ineffectiveness. But also consider this: the push for mandatory vaccination goes a long way toward creating a herd effect—which is really a social construction.

In other words, parents are propagandized to think of themselves a kind of synthetic artificial “community.”

“Here we are. We are the fathers and mothers. We must all protect our children against the outliers, the rebels, the defectors, the crazy ones who refuse to vaccinate their own children. We are all in this together. They are the threat. The enemy. We are good. We know the truth. They are evil.”

This “community of the willing” are dedicated to what the government tells them. They are crusaders imbued with group-think. They run around promoting “safety and protection.” This group consciousness is entirely an artifact, propelled by “official science.”

The crusaders are, in effect, agents of the State.

They are created by the State.

Androids.

They live in an absurd Twilight Zone where fear of germs (the tiny invisible terrorists) demands coercive action against the individuals who see through the whole illusion.

This is what official science can achieve. This is how it can enlist obedient foot soldiers and spies who don’t have the faintest idea about how they’re being used.

This is a variant on Orwell’s 1984. The citizens are owned by the all-embracing State, but they aren’t even aware of it.

That’s quite a trick.

Jon Rappoport

RELATED:

– Academic oligarchy: Majority of science publishing is controlled by just six companies Ethan A. Huff, Natural News staff writer,July 19, 2015

capctr
captain of 100

Re: Official science: the grand illusion for all robots

Post by capctr »

One thing I've wondered about, is the growing popularity of "bio" or "self-hacking", which is basically proof that what we have been taught about human limitations is wrong. This is repeatedly demonstrated by people regularly proving possible that which was once thought impossible.
Wimm Hof is a prime example of this. By developing extreme self control, he is able to do amazing things! Is this due to him figuring out that God created bodies for us that are far more amazing than we realize? Or, conversely, is it the adversary giving forbidden revelation to increase pride in people desiring to be better than all others?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Official science: the grand illusion for all robots

Post by JohnnyL »

capctr wrote:One thing I've wondered about, is the growing popularity of "bio" or "self-hacking", which is basically proof that what we have been taught about human limitations is wrong. This is repeatedly demonstrated by people regularly proving possible that which was once thought impossible.
Wimm Hof is a prime example of this. By developing extreme self control, he is able to do amazing things! Is this due to him figuring out that God created bodies for us that are far more amazing than we realize? Or, conversely, is it the adversary giving forbidden revelation to increase pride in people desiring to be better than all others?
There's an incredible amount of "impossible" going on that no MSS wants to touch with a 10-foot pole.

Though I have no doubt that some organizations, especially wicked ones, are more than willing to.

And the explanations MSS does give, are just as impossible: "He can eat metal because his stomach and intestines linings are thicker than normal", lol.

I can say, there is a lot of true "mysticism".