New NBC Drama Timeless

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
kittycat51
captain of 1,000

New NBC Drama Timeless

Post by kittycat51 »

Anybody watch the new NBC drama Timeless? My family actually enjoys it. But I find it fascinating to see the uncanny similarities between the evil corporation Rittenhouse in the show and what we know today as Illuminati/Globalists. Is the show trying to mock them? Uncover them more for the plain sheeple to see or just plain glorify their evil designs?

What is your opinion?

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Re: New NBC Drama Timeless

Post by Older/wiser? »

It is strange the ideas Hollywood comes up with that imitates real life, years ago there was a move "Enemy of the State" with Will Smith it was amazing how they could track him via satellite , yup they can do that, or person of interest, facial recognition, yup they can do that to. I got to know a higher up ex CIA intelligence man , he told my if the people really knew how much the Gov. Tracked and listened in the people would rise up, it wood expose all the corruption in congress for that reason they are very secretive. I also like timeless and have thought that Rittenhouse is similar to our shadow government. It's not like the you can tell the good from the bad by the color of there hats.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

I think it's just the Powers-that-be rubbing our faces in the fact that we're powerless against them. They own Hollyweird, lock-stock-barrel, and nothing gets out of there without their keen eye (and fingerprints) all over it. They love to gloat and basically say, "See, we can show you what we're up to, what our plans are, via "fiction", and most of you STILL won't 'get it' (insert evil laugh here)!!" Anyway, that's my take on this show and oh so many others - including the brand new series 'Hunted' - which is most interesting indeed. X(

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Look up "CIA Entertainment liaison." Go ahead.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Fiannan wrote:Look up "CIA Entertainment liaison." Go ahead.
Chase Brandon CIA liaison, all these movies under the title Entertainment,, there's another word I was looking for , propaganda , breaking us down to accept their code of what's right and what's wrong, tell me the last time you watched a movie without a murder in it. What kind of society views murder as entertainment, do you know what the worship of Baal is if you want a real eye opener see what Avarham Gileadi says about it in one of his books. So what else has the government covered up. Time travel?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

I didn't watch.
My tv is no longer hooked to anything.
When I did watch, I did not watch "network".
And I never watched "dramas".
dc

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

kittycat51 wrote:Anybody watch the new NBC drama Timeless? My family actually enjoys it. But I find it fascinating to see the uncanny similarities between the evil corporation Rittenhouse in the show and what we know today as Illuminati/Globalists. Is the show trying to mock them? Uncover them more for the plain sheeple to see or just plain glorify their evil designs?

What is your opinion?
My opinion is that TPTB often offer up things very close to the truth as entertainment. Then when a "conspiracy nut" exposes something similar, it is very easy to ridicule them as "having watched too much "Timeless".

My wife and I really enjoy the show, it certainly does in many ways mirror the reality of the secret combinations and how they work. I think in one episode they even pointed out that most of the powers that they utilize aren't even aware of "Rittenhouse" - they are simply manipulated to do what Rittenhouse wants but for their own selfish ends.

Not many shows on the boob tube that I would recommend, but Timeless is definitely one that I enjoy.