Trump: 'Islamic terrorists are our greatest threat'

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Trump: 'Islamic terrorists are our greatest threat'

Post by Col. Flagg »

=)) :ymsick:

Is Trump really that blind to what 9/11 was all about and how the military-industrial complex has bled this nation dry over the course of the last 15 years? Newsflash for you Mr. President... our gravest threats exist where you now live (Washington, DC), inside the CIA and Pentagon, on Wall Street, within the MIC and from our big corporations/banks!! :ymblushing: At one time years ago, Trump was warming up to the truth about what 9/11 was really all about - so much for that. :(

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Re: Trump: 'Islamic terrorists are our greatest threat'

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Nope, they are a threat free to attack our own people outside the United States. They are a secret combination. I am not sure why you think pretending that such forces of evil don't exist. Ever since 9/11 we operated by trying to attack the wilderness strongholds rather than bait them, the same strategy has failed numerous times in history.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Trump: 'Islamic terrorists are our greatest threat'

Post by Col. Flagg »

Benjamin_LK wrote:Nope, they are a threat free to attack our own people outside the United States. They are a secret combination. I am not sure why you think pretending that such forces of evil don't exist. Ever since 9/11 we operated by trying to attack the wilderness strongholds rather than bait them, the same strategy has failed numerous times in history.
We’re a threat that has been attacking outside the United States going clear back to 1990! Islamic terrorists are ‘secret combinations’? There is a reason they are called ‘secret’ my friend. I’m not sure why you think such evil doesn’t exist within our own country? 9/11 was not carried out by Islamic terrorists – it was an inside job that accomplished several ulterior motives and objectives (mostly to cover up massive financial criminal activity), one of which was the radicalization of Islam and middle eastern countries as a pretext to go over there and start removing regimes that had become hostile to our dollar and big energy corporations. Do a little homework before spouting off on something you know nothing about.