The Political Kingdom of God

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
David Cassani
captain of 10

The Political Kingdom of God

Post by David Cassani »

We understand from Church history that the political kingdom of God will be set up prior to the second coming, by Kings and Queens or endowed members of the Church. It will come out of the Church but, be separate from the Church. It would come during a time of political turmoil. In 2000, I was told I had a work to feed countries. I did not know that met and laid the powerful revelation aside until I received more. Many felt I was delusional for receiving such a powerful witness, and not having more information I let the experience rest in my memories. In 2010, while working at the Utah State Capitol, I was prompted to take a family history trip to California from Utah. During that trip I was staying near the coast in Northern California and felt the clear presence of Joseph and Emma. Many others from my family lines, and multitudes of Chinese in the spirit world. It was an experience beyond earthy senses. I was told to ask two names. The first name I was given was Simple Living Centers (clearly plural) and the second Habitat for Health. I was told to leave my job and trust in the Lords path. I went to get a blessing from a local ward and the bishop happened to come give it. I did not ask for the Bishop, he just came. He blessed me with somewhat a standard blessing, and then after a long pause said President Monson would help you. I saw how the release of the Joseph Smith papers and the Council of Fifty of the kingdom of God papers came out to all the world after that blessing, just as the pieces for setting up the Political Kingdom of God was given to me. I submit this to forums as this as it will soon be on Facebook and other ways to share it as I have felt prompted to use these tools. Tools I do not typically like to spend time with. This work can be learned off at http://www.simplelivingcenters.com/start-up.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. It has felt like a marvelous work and a wonder part II to watch this work be unfolded to me. I remain your servant in answering any questions I can about this. I felt some work the Lord was preparing me over many years, particularly in having me leave good stable jobs on four occasions and let go of world security to do His work. Few are called to do this work. It is not start with many I am told, but for those who feel called to this, I submit my witness that this work is guided by those on the other side, and not man. Sincerely David Cassani

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: The Political Kingdom of God

Post by Matchmaker »

Thank you for the information. I think it is a good thing to desire to help others less fortunate than ourselves, especially when it comes to helping them get the food their families need and the other necessities required for life. There are so many people in this world that desperately need our help.

I understand that sometimes we should be willing to act independently in charitable ways without waiting to be instructed by others, because the Lord does not want us to be slothful servants. That's one of the reasons why I have enjoyed aligning closely with Deseret Industries over the years.

However, when a new idea or concept is introduced by others for widespread programs, I tend to sit back for a while and see what the General Authorities say about it before I proceed.

David Cassani
captain of 10

Post by David Cassani »

Good feedback. Agency is key to this and it is a separate yet parallel effort to the Church. If you are waiting for the Church to say anything they have in one way and will not in another. They encouraged all of us to be involved in community on our own will. You may consider this.... regarding the Political Kingdom of God.... Why would the Lord create a different organization for last days if the Church could handle it all. Why would the President Benson say we will need a level of faith to depend more on our own inspiration and not just what we receive from our leaders. This is a parallel organization and not something on some tangent. That is the stewardship of all who combine their efforts with this Political Kingdom of God. Read the dream I had about Elder Bednar under MY STORY In the website and that may explain the answer I received to your exact question. There are corporate limitations on what a Church can and can not do. This was foreseen. The Church has encouraged all the world to learn about the Council of Fifty and the Joseph Smith papers just recently. Why not 20 years ago. Why now? . Image what would come to the Church if the Prophet said what I am saying. You would see a large variety of responses, some not so good The majority of the Saints will miss this message as it is too simple. This is not something that I would expect anyone to get in one reading,and I say that in the website. Let the spirit direct you accordingly as you attend the temple and study the website over a few months time. Many feel a witness will come by reading alone. My experience is when do Do HIS will we will know of the doctrine. Great questions by the way.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

David... you do not even begin to scratch the surface of what this Davidical King does , or rather what He is supposed to do in some future time according to Avraham Gileadi's interpretation.
To each his own and you have every right to believe what you want , but in no way do I see your ideas and plans coinciding with what this Davidical Servant does in the last days . And for the record, I am not against helping to feed the people healthy food ... (although this scripture comes to mind when I read your site, " it's not what goeth into the body that defileth it but what cometh out....)
But if I may ask , what are your plans for returning the 10 lost tribes ... what are your plans for returning the earth back to its paradisical glory... what are your plans for taking on this Assyrian king that comes against God's people ... (just to name a couple of the many things this Davidical King does)... He also is a Shepard that watches over, protects and feeds the flock,,, ( spiritual food ) ...
I do not disbelieve you having spiritual experiences, but, the question I ask is where do they come from...
Oh and another thing, this Davidical King is endowed with power from on high, power to control the elements, power to fight the battles of the Most High God, power to slay the wicked with the breath of His lips, He has a light for a covering, etc etc etc... I do not think you even begin to fit that description...

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Oh and I forgot to mention, I have a son that we named David also, why couldn't he be this Davidical King also ?
And I also know another dozen or so David's but that is no qualification...
"By their fruits ye shall know them"

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I am interested in reading about your dream in regard to Elder Bednar, but I can't find the section about your story.

BYULAWGUY
captain of 50

Post by BYULAWGUY »

His website is too hard to read and navigate to really understand his goals. If your website looks like it is from the early 90s, you are not going to have anyone take you seriously.

David Cassani
captain of 10

Post by David Cassani »

The dream about Elder Bednar is under MY STORY. Remember this is a grass roots movement, guided by the spirit not man's wisdom.
You are getting a small small portion of this work in the website. Let the spirit guide you. I am comforted knowing it does not need to be a polished
costly professional website to lure people, nor do I have the funds for such or intend to with such. The community section is very simplified for those that are not endowed. The day will come I believe when this is internationally happening and funds will be available as national figures come to the project and help language it for general community members. This LDS portion is largely focused to endowed members to help teach their children. Many are stressed trying to teach their children. This website can help them find greater peace and let peace guide that process.

This has been released after 16 years for just about a month now. We have not hit FACEBOOK as yet. As for taking me seriously, my experience is the spirit is leading the work along and I have peace with what has been done on the website. I find examples and confirmations of this work almost daily. I would just encourage those that comment to take an hour a week for a couple months and focus more on doing than just reading this as an academic experience we respond to with a quick thoughts about how many David's you know. This clearly is a comment without reading much.

The Savior put more emphasis on action than words. This is really living many of the things we believe in now, but as a people do not generally do. I was guided to visit with a general authority at his BYU office about this, and he agreed - the word of Wisdom is not discussed in a great detail at Church Headquarters. I understand, it is up to individuals not for compulsion, but there are key issues that are in the temple that many many miss. The website is full of simple things we are missing as a culture that I have been taught by the spirit over many years in both powerful ways and simple quiet ways.

The Kingdom of God within is something no one has commented about and is really key to understanding the rest of this work and implementing the political Kingdom of God. Joseph Smith tried to introduce it and the Saints and other struggled. This is not intended to be a dissertation or repair manual. The key principles are taught and others govern themselves. Those who wish to explore this important work- realize that may happen in your own home now. I would love to hear how I can support that or what you are learning. I will respond with website input and not say a lot more at this site. I would like to help those that have an interest in taking time to review the website and apply it. Send comments from the website if you would like more feedback. Regards David Cassani