NJB to Trump Inaguration Jan 18-23rd 2017

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: NJB to Trump Inaguration Jan 18-23rd 2017

Post by David13 »

I'm not going to be there Friday.
We are depending on you to keep things in order over there, NJB.
dc

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:
notjamesbond003.5 wrote:Part of my reason in going is tiered into a few different levels. :

1) Historical event, w the Fake MSNewMedia squarely against Trump the whole way, he being able to pull off a victory stunning all of us, including me. I actually thought Hilly would win the morning of Nov 8th, 2016. We truly are living in Big Brother times, wherein only 6-8% of actually true news is reported to us by FOX, CNN and MSN along w ABC, NBC and CBS is completely accurate-the vast majority of news reported there is at least tainted, slanted, even ignored, under reported or simply hidden from us: *think Pizzagate-PedoGate.
Go to Youtube and enter Pizzagate or PedoGate-if you are out of the loop.

2) Ive watched several Christians in and outside of our Faith (proponents of the Book of Mormon and Restoration) have two types of visions or dreams.
The first set is Trump would win and fix or restore America, see examples below, and were predicted months and several years before Trump was running for office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1rDHKTj-LI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The second set are less uplifting, wherein President Elect Trump wins but is barred from taking office by Obama and Martial Law is declared and FEMA Camps are eventually enacted and activated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IHRw9tDh2Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjG0f8VflE4&t=1279s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For those who supported McMullin, Gary Johnson and Jill Stein you are indeed self imposed Truth deniers and or low information voters: perhaps -its time for you to simply wake up. Hilly supporters are in the height of denial and afraid of Truth, but there is always hope for them. Our Christ has infinite patience and is mighty to save.

njb
Couldn't resist throwing out an insult to those who think differently than you I see. You lose friends that way dude.
Please don't call me dude.
And perhaps answer why all followers of Christ are having similar visions of Trump.

Step up and be man enough if you can, thanks.

Njb
Dude how can you call yourself a Christian and support Trump? That guy is less than a Christian than Obama, and that's saying something.

DRC53
captain of 100

Post by DRC53 »

Lots of "YouTube" visions about a lot of different last day scenarios which seem to conflict. Please don't ask me for details because it's just my overall general sense after seeing so many over the past several months. I really can't put a lot of stock in any of them.

I hope Trump is good for the country and world, but I have serious doubts. Time will tell. I wish you a safe and an amazing experience! Attending a US Presidential inaugural ceremony would be incredible ... congratulations on the opportunity to go!!

Indy
captain of 100

Post by Indy »

Please be safe. I am looking forward to your updates. Please post pictures!

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

setyourselffree wrote:
notjamesbond003.5 wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:
notjamesbond003.5 wrote:Part of my reason in going is tiered into a few different levels. :

1) Historical event, w the Fake MSNewMedia squarely against Trump the whole way, he being able to pull off a victory stunning all of us, including me. I actually thought Hilly would win the morning of Nov 8th, 2016. We truly are living in Big Brother times, wherein only 6-8% of actually true news is reported to us by FOX, CNN and MSN along w ABC, NBC and CBS is completely accurate-the vast majority of news reported there is at least tainted, slanted, even ignored, under reported or simply hidden from us: *think Pizzagate-PedoGate.

2) Ive watched several Christians in and outside of our Faith (proponents of the Book of Mormon and Restoration) have two types of visions or dreams.
The first set is Trump would win and fix or restore America, see examples below, and were predicted months and several years before Trump was running for office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMDSURQPuU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1rDHKTj-LI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The second set are less uplifting, wherein President Elect Trump wins but is barred from taking office by Obama and Martial Law is declared and FEMA Camps are eventually enacted and activated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IHRw9tDh2Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjG0f8VflE4&t=1279s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For those who supported McMullin, Gary Johnson and Jill Stein you are indeed self imposed Truth deniers and or low information voters: perhaps -its time for you to simply wake up. Hilly supporters are in the height of denial and afraid of Truth, but there is always hope for them. Our Christ has infinite patience and is mighty to save.

njb
Couldn't resist throwing out an insult to those who think differently than you I see. You lose friends that way dude.
And perhaps answer why all followers of Christ are having similar visions of Trump.

Njb
Dude how can you call yourself a Christian and support Trump? That guy is less than a Christian than Obama, and that's saying something.
Who are you to judge so harshly? The lord uses whoever he can to do his will. As members of the LDS church we believe the lord inspired the writing of the US Constitution. George Washington was a womanizer, Thomas Jefferson owned hundreds of slaves....... the list can go on..... how about Martin Luther king jr. he like to beat white women of the night. So did the lord need Martin's civil rights movement in this country? Did he have anyone else who would do it the way he did it??? Us church members can be so blind to the fact that the whole earth is populated with Heavenly Fathers children. We think he only works with perfect people.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I personally believe it would be a sin to vote for someone who wants a world government that isn't the lord himself. We are taught he will establish his government. We were also taught thru his guidance he established the new world with freedoms and liberty. When we have rulers take that away we fall into more sin, i.e. Obama = country is more slothful.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

DRC53 wrote:Lots of "YouTube" visions about a lot of different last day scenarios which seem to conflict. Please don't ask me for details because it's just my overall general sense after seeing so many over the past several months. I really can't put a lot of stock in any of them.

I hope Trump is good for the country and world, but I have serious doubts. Time will tell. I wish you a safe and an amazing experience! Attending a US Presidential inaugural ceremony would be incredible ... congratulations on the opportunity to go!!

True, but the common thread/thread among most is that Trump would be elected a would be elected when all told him to get out of the race or that he was gong to be crushed. and had zero chance.

The only dichotomy are in this about faction: is there is a split, Trump will be or not be successful.

I'm praying for his success and safety as every concern US citizen should.

Remember: some of these videos were posted as early as 2008, prophesying Trump-way back then, so there is some credence/credibility to them-you cant dismiss them or throw the baby out with the bath water.

njb
Last edited by notjamesbond003.5 on January 17th, 2017, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

setyourselffree wrote:
notjamesbond003.5 wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:

njb

Njb
Setyourselffree:

Friend, you are incredibly naive in your last post.
I will address the flaws in your statements if you truly have an open mind and are looking for actual truth.
Lemme know if you actually want to pursue a dialogue, a sincere one only, otherwise no need for a flame thread war.

Best,

njb

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

David13 wrote:A friend of mine is going with his son. They are leaving Tuesday. $2500 per seat for seats far away.
From the price, sounds they are going to be closer than a lot of people

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Joel wrote:
David13 wrote:A friend of mine is going with his son. They are leaving Tuesday. $2500 per seat for seats far away.
From the price, sounds they are going to be closer than a lot of people

Or it could be that he fell for some scam. As of Monday he had not received his tickets. He is notorious for falling for scams.
I don't even know who sells these tickets.
dc

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

David13 wrote: Or it could be that he fell for some scam. As of Monday he had not received his tickets. He is notorious for falling for scams.
I don't even know who sells these tickets.
dc
That's terrible, sorry to hear that.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

I talked to my friend. He's at the memorial to see Trump. He says Trump will be there but won't speak. He's (my friend) is not the type to know one memorial from another, but I assume it's the Washington memorial.
He says he got his tickets and he is going to be very close, so I guess it turns out the tickets were legitimate after all.
Which is the way to do it. If you are going that far, might as well get some good seats close by.
He says there are a lot of people but not crowded and no protesters.
He had to go to another state to find a restaurant, I guess he means Virginia.
No report as yet from Not James Bond, which I suppose means he is not on any deep state non operations.
dc

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

SmallFarm wrote:=)) :ymsick:
Jerks? Of course that couldn't be insulting.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

My brother just sent me this pic - he's there for Trump's inauguration...
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg (655.02 KiB) Viewed 1460 times

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

:-@
larsenb wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:=)) :ymsick:
Jerks? Of course that couldn't be insulting.

Indy
captain of 100

Post by Indy »

It is because of these kinds of comment that have caused me to become inactive. I have not been to church since the Deseret News Hit piece on Trump in October. Just who do you think are to question whether he is a Christian or not.

Would you rather have a lady who said during the debates said we should expand late term abortions?

I am shocked by the hive think that went on by our members during the election. I have had to step back and take a break and try to figure out. I was attacked with these kind of comments and self righteous condescending attitudes.

Trump is embarrassing, but at least he is not just another politician spouting the same lies just to get elected.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Indy wrote:
It is because of these kinds of comment that have caused me to become inactive. I have not been to church since the Deseret News Hit piece on Trump in October. Just who do you think are to question whether he is a Christian or not.

Would you rather have a lady who said during the debates said we should expand late term abortions?

I am shocked by the hive think that went on by our members during the election. I have had to step back and take a break and try to figure out. I was attacked with these kind of comments and self righteous condescending attitudes.

Trump is embarrassing, but at least he is not just another politician spouting the same lies just to get elected.
Remember though, about 46% of the Utah vote went for Trump. That's a lot more than the Deseret News expected.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Col. Flagg wrote:My brother just sent me this pic - he's there for Trump's inauguration...IMG_3185.jpg
Update: Inauguration Day Jan 20, 2017 0630.

I'm about 35 miles outside of DC in Columbia Maryland. I arrived here Jan 18th. 2017.

Yesterday I drove into DC, via hwys. About 5 miles out traffic was suddenly stopped at the exit, I was supposed to leave fwy from. I was 50 cars back. I needed to get to my congresswoman's office across from The Capitol and was getting antsy. Being of an improvising nature I pondered an alternative route via my IPhone and decided to skip this exit and head to the next one. Suddenly a stream of blacked out cars, blacked out SUVs and police cars with lights flashing were behind me, I veered to the right and realized it was TRUMP's Motorcade headed into DC. Being nonchalant as possible as I was in a similar colored 4D Sedan w DC plates I quickly inserted myself into the procession-about 3/4 back. Needless to say, I arrived near the Capitol quickly. However once out of the motorcade, I was on my own.

The Capitol had many streets and blvds closed off. The feeling in the air is tense, but exciting. You can feel positive vibes from Trump supporters and hatred and or apathy from Trump haters. I had to pay for parking (11.00) and walk nearly a mile to my congresswoman's office, go thru security downstairs and head up to her office where my invitation package was waiting, they were most helpful.

There subtle suggestions in the air that President Trump could be a target via alt news, and even CNN -but I'm not putting much stock in these reports, dismissing them as hype, but won't rule them out entirely. I continually pray that the transfer of power will go down peacefully and that no one is harmed, Trump or Obama-or anyone for that matter.

Attached are a few pictures, will write more later. I will be attending The Inaugural Address and Ceremony this morning and attending an Inaugural Ball this evening.
OffTrumpINVITE.jpg
OffTrumpINVITE.jpg (25.3 KiB) Viewed 1380 times
Pentagon.jpg
Pentagon.jpg (55.42 KiB) Viewed 1380 times
Capitol1.jpg
Capitol1.jpg (90.11 KiB) Viewed 1380 times
njb

P.S. Col Flagg: if you want-have your brother ring/text me if he wants to get together Cell- 330.0241 area code: (4 eight zero).

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

So, despite the multitude of different protesting factions all over the place and intense security that kept rerouting attendees to wrong street and barricades every half a block causing ppl to walk several miles out their way: the inauguration was successful.

A lot of helicopters whirling overhead and tons of law enforcement, guards men secret service-all over.

I did get a bloody blister on the ball of my right foot causing me to lose my dress boots. I'm now sporting flip flops until a inaguaral ball I will be at attending this evening.

I did run into a semi celebrity.

Njb
IMG_1969.JPG
IMG_1969.JPG (400.71 KiB) Viewed 1310 times

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Indy wrote:

Oh Indy, Please remember the Savior is perfect and so is his Church. It's the people in it who are not. Hold to what you know to be true and block out the rest.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote:So, despite the multitude of different protesting factions all over the place and intense security that kept rerouting attendees to wrong street and barricades every half a block causing ppl to walk several miles out their way: the inauguration was successful.

A lot of helicopters whirling overhead and tons of law enforcement, guards men secret service-all over.

I did get a bloody blister on the ball of my right foot causing me to lose my dress boots. I'm now sporting flip flops until a inaguaral ball I will be at attending this evening.

I did run into a semi celebrity.

NjbIMG_1969.JPG
lol that guy gets around

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote: About 5 miles out traffic was suddenly stopped at the exit, I was supposed to leave fwy from. I was 50 cars back. I needed to get to my congresswoman's office across from The Capitol and was getting antsy. Being of an improvising nature I pondered an alternative route via my IPhone and decided to skip this exit and head to the next one. Suddenly a stream of blacked out cars, blacked out SUVs and police cars with lights flashing were behind me, I veered to the right and realized it was TRUMP's Motorcade headed into DC. Being nonchalant as possible as I was in a similar colored 4D Sedan w DC plates I quickly inserted myself into the procession-about 3/4 back. Needless to say, I arrived near the Capitol quickly. However once out of the motorcade, I was on my own.

njb
Are you sure you're not James Bond? :-?

My dad went. He was still in a security line at 11:30, not sure if he made it in time. He mentioned the police having to escort him through a line of protestors, did you see much of that?

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

My dad went. He was still in a security line at 11:30, not sure if he made it in time. He mentioned the police having to escort him through a line of protestors, did you see much of that?
Yeah too many protesters, mostly obnoxious, some violent-I avoided all of them.

njb

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Tidbit:

Donald on the day of the inauguration was 70 years old, seven months and 7 days old.
Kaching:

njb