Marijuana WOW (Can of Worms)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: Marijuana WOW (Can of Worms)

Post by kittycat51 »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=45026339&nid=14 ... r-his-pain
SALT LAKE CITY — Jon Huntsman Sr. has an interest in using medical marijuana for what it could do to treat the pain associated with his health problems.

The billionaire philanthropist has beaten cancer four times and has battled a painful inflammatory disorder called polymyalgia rheumatica for the past 10 years.

Huntsman is open to personally using cannabis in order to combat the associated pain. In a statement sent to the Deseret News, he criticized the stigma surrounding the drug.

"If medical marijuana was known by another name, it would have been utilized as a pain medication many years ago," Huntsman said. "From national research and understanding, the side effects of medical marijuana are considerably less than virtually all opioids and therefore less destructive to the body."

Huntsman told KSTU this week that, although he would "love to" try medical marijuana, hasn't done so before. He also told the TV station that he would rather "take the pain" than use opioids, which "haven't done the job."

He declined an interview Friday with the Deseret News to further discuss his views on the subject.

Huntsman's mother, father and stepmother each died from cancer. Combined with his own multiple bouts with the affliction, those ordeals drove the business magnate to provide the money to found the Huntsman Cancer Institute and secure lucrative donation funds to that center through the Huntsman Cancer Foundation, with the oft-repeated mandate of completely eradicating the disease.

The Utah Patients Coalition, which submitted a medical marijuana ballot initiative application last month, praised Huntsman for his remarks.

"Jon Huntsman Sr. has been a pioneer in advocacy and philanthropy for patient care, so it’s no surprise to us that he supports medical cannabis as another treatment option for physicians and patients," DJ Schanz, co-director of the coalition's campaign, said in a prepared statement. "Like so many other patients, he recognizes the dangers of opiates and wants an alternative. We appreciate his public support and look forward to giving Utah voters a chance to decide in 2018."

The group hopes to open marijuana treatment options in the state for patients suffering from cancer, Lou Gehrig's disease, multiple sclerosis, HIV, post-traumatic stress disorder, Alzheimer's disease, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and chronic pain.
I personally fall into two of these categories mentioned. They have near destroyed my life. (and I mean crippling :( ) NSAIDS SORT of help (and I mean that loosely) one condition but aggravate and contribute to the other. Opioids are AWFUL and don't work as I hoped. They also leave me feeling really out of sorts and not able to sleep. Being on steroids long term is an awful choice as well with side effects and long term consequences which is where I'm currently at. Nobody can understand or judge until they walked the walk how desperate one gets to find relief, I'm not asking for a cure or a miracle but one is ALWAYS hoped for... I'm talking RELIEF, a break from the constant. X(

Edit: BTW, I'm aware of what causes these chronic conditions in the first place (Leaky gut). I'm very conscious of what I eat, no gluten, dairy, sugar, I eat plenty of vegetables. What grains I do eat I soak. I do my best to stay away from GMO's. I've tried MANY of the natural remedies that should help and yet I still suffer. I would try marijuana in a heart beat. (No you don't smoke it and get high, I'm talking the oil version)

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Hi:

I'm a new member of the forum and look forward to discussing various gospel topics with all of you. I am a convert to the church and have been a member for 38 years. I grew up in northern Ontario and although I have quite a few issues with the church's behaviour, I do have a testimony that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that the Book of Mormon is scripture and that it was written for our day.

I've read most of the comments in this thread and I have always failed to understand why this topic is such a polarizing one. For me, it's irrelevant whether cannabis is good for you or if it's bad. Section 89 of the Doctrine & Covenants is explicitly clear about the temporal salvation of the saints in the latter days and verse 2 states, "To be sent greeting; not by commandment or constraint, but by revelation and the word of wisdom, showing forth the order and will of God in the temporal salvation of all saints in the last days."

Why has the Word of Wisdom become a commandment despite the Lord stating that it should not be a commandment?

Why was the church advocating the use of force to prevent people from drinking alcohol by supporting prohibition in the USA?

Why are most church members quick to quote the word of wisdom when the vast majority of LDS choose to disobey the word of wisdom by eating meat when we are not experiencing famine?

I could go on and on...

The bottom line for me is D&C 121, that states in verses 41-42, "No power or influence can or ought to be maintained by virtue of the priesthood, only by persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned; By kindness, and pure knowledge, which shall greatly enlarge the soul without hypocrisy, and without guile." Nowhere in any scripture that I have read does God advocate the use of force, or the law, or the threat of church discipline, or shunning or... to bring about a change in a person that we consider immoral. I wish people would just get over the fact that there are some who seem to enjoy and/or benefit from the use of a plant whilst others may not.

I can't help to think of how many good people we have turned away from the gospel message by making them feel out of place because of smoking, rather than exhibiting love and charity towards all. The bottom line for me is that the Lord has chosen not to make mention of cannabis and those who would be willing to use or advocate deadly force (the law, police force) to prevent others from using cannabis are in direct violation of God's commandments. One has to ask, why so much hate, lies and misinformation regarding a plant, a stupid, bloody plant!!!

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

ajax wrote: July 15th, 2017, 10:52 am 5tev3, I understand what Widsoe said, as well as Hyrum and Brigham and Joseph. What matters however is what sec 89 says.

Here is the problem as I see it. The saints are given a revelation sufficient for them to keep and ponder and apply in their lives as they see fit, without judgement or fear. But because they seek to be commanded in all things, they seek the "authorities" position on the definition of a word, and as human nature is, man loves to share his opinion. The opinions then supplant the actual written word, and become commandments in and of themselves.

The proper response to such an inquiry would be, "Brother, the revelation is sufficient in and of itself for your to take home, ponder and apply as you see fit. I will not judge or condemn your future course of action concerning this."
Many years later, after many opinions, there were commandments about the WoW.

Though I understand what you mean, and I have seen it in other areas, too. I think that's where the Blacks and the priesthood and Hagoth/ all Indians of N.A. and the Pacific Islands are descendants of Lehi problems came from.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

kittycat51 wrote: July 15th, 2017, 11:30 am :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ...
I personally fall into two of these categories mentioned. They have near destroyed my life. (and I mean crippling :( ) NSAIDS SORT of help (and I mean that loosely) one condition but aggravate and contribute to the other. Opioids are AWFUL and don't work as I hoped. They also leave me feeling really out of sorts and not able to sleep. Being on steroids long term is an awful choice as well with side effects and long term consequences which is where I'm currently at. Nobody can understand or judge until they walked the walk how desperate one gets to find relief, I'm not asking for a cure or a miracle but one is ALWAYS hoped for... I'm talking RELIEF, a break from the constant. X(
Edit: BTW, I'm aware of what causes these chronic conditions in the first place (Leaky gut). I'm very conscious of what I eat, no gluten, dairy, sugar, I eat plenty of vegetables. What grains I do eat I soak. I do my best to stay away from GMO's. I've tried MANY of the natural remedies that should help and yet I still suffer. I would try marijuana in a heart beat. (No you don't smoke it and get high, I'm talking the oil version)
[/quote]
It seems like so much a healthier choice than generally what's available. I hope it helps when/ if you do. When I read about some serious cases of CFS and especially fibromyalgia, just lying in bed--constant pain at an 8, flaring up to 10. For years. wow

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Marijuana was initially made illegal in 1937. Harry Anslinger, the father of the war on weed testified that the drug made white women want to be with black men.
“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others.”

“Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.”
A lot of triggering words that could play on people's biases :lol: I can see how that would have put a lot of fear into the LDS community about marijuana

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Spaced_Out wrote: January 16th, 2017, 1:58 am Any substance that alters your brain function and reduces your judgement between right and wrong or removes one's so called inhibitions is extremely dangerous and needs to be avoided at all costs except under strict medical supervision. I don't care what wired justifications you can have but most grievous sin occurs in conjunction with WoW violations. Smoking anything is bad for your lungs. If some person smoking cannabis creates a vehicle collision and takes out a family member!!

Yes there are very serious long-term health effects but the immediate now spiritual effects are much worse. don't be a crack head.

In the work place cannabis is banned - if there is any work related incident a person is tested for alcohol and drug use, any found the persons employment is terminated. A few years back I worked at a mining company and a new starter came in for induction and tested positive for cannabis - that was the end of his employment on the first day. He had resigned his previews job move his household 900km to start the new job, all for one mornings 'work' and one weeks salary.
Pot can not only alter your judgement between right and wrong, it can affect your judgement regarding simple tasks. I'll never forget doing geologic field work w/a fellow who smoked pot every night. He is the only person I've had an argument with about the direction of north, even when we had a working Brunton compass to back up my claim. My north was his south.

I had a roommate who had smoked since about the age of 10. A bright guy, but he couldn't quite handle math. When working on a Master's degree, he had to get some algebra credit, but had to take the same course 2-3 times before he finally passed it. Each time the book would end up shredded from him throwing it against the wall. I couldn't help thinking his experience was fueled by his long term mj smoking.

Though, I did love the smell of the Sinsemilla he grew in our laundry room . . . . (circa '70's, Bay Area)

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

kittycat51 wrote: July 15th, 2017, 11:30 am . . . . . . . Edit: BTW, I'm aware of what causes these chronic conditions in the first place (Leaky gut). I'm very conscious of what I eat, no gluten, dairy, sugar, I eat plenty of vegetables. What grains I do eat I soak. I do my best to stay away from GMO's. I've tried MANY of the natural remedies that should help and yet I still suffer. I would try marijuana in a heart beat. (No you don't smoke it and get high, I'm talking the oil version)
GAPS therapy? I've heard that is supposed to help 'Leaky gut'. Brlenox has looked into that, and may be able to share his research.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Comparing breast milk from a mother to marijuana is the most idiotic argument I've ever heard. It's beyond stupid. For you to come up with a justification at least make it sound reasonable. The only good lies are the ones that you know are half true, confuse people, or sound good. But any sane person is going to think ...comparing breast milk to marijuana doesn't even make sense. Not even a kid in elementary school is going to fall for that.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

gardener4life wrote: November 21st, 2017, 11:42 pm Comparing breast milk from a mother to marijuana is the most idiotic argument I've ever heard. It's beyond stupid. For you to come up with a justification at least make it sound reasonable. The only good lies are the ones that you know are half true, confuse people, or sound good. But any sane person is going to think ...comparing breast milk to marijuana doesn't even make sense. Not even a kid in elementary school is going to fall for that.
Cannabinoids are naturally produced in every human mothers breast milk.

https://www.naturalnews.com/036526_cann ... k_THC.html

It’s a fact.

But beyond that fact it’s a drug that can be used for good or evil. I was guided to it through other lds church members to cure my sons autism with Cbd oil. I also make and use high thc/cbd concentrate lotions to heal my wrist which I broke when I was 20 and have not had full mobility with since that time up I until about a year ago. 5 topical doses took my wrist from 75% mobility to 100% with no more pain.

I would never recommend anyone smoke it or use it to get high in any way. But it has some wonderful medical uses that I am very grateful to have the freedoms to grow and use it for. I am very thankful to my lord and savior for guiding and opening the eyes of other members of the church who then lead me to it. I used to be extremely against it.

Thca which is the unheated form of thc is just one of many types of cbd that Is found in marijuana and hemp. It is one of the better pain relievers. And if it’s not heated to over 220 degrees it doesn’t make you high.

That’s why smoking it makes you high. At 220 degrees thc changes from thca to the true thc.

So in a natural form the plant doesn’t make people high. It’s only when it’s heated over 220 degrees.

The lotion I make is done through a cold extraction of the cbd and thca. So you could also injest it with no concerns. But it works wonderfully topically for on the spot almost instantly pain relief with no side effects. Unless you call 100% mobility a side effect. I didn’t expect that. I figured i was just going to have some pain relief.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

There is a huge difference in the chemistry of breast milk and marijuana. An educated person with chemistry education (real education not meth and drug cookers etc) can show you how they are different.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

gardener4life wrote: November 22nd, 2017, 12:59 am There is a huge difference in the chemistry of breast milk and marijuana. An educated person with chemistry education (real education not meth and drug cookers etc) can show you how they are different.
I agree. One is a plant the other is milk.

Your statement to me sounds as if your uneducated yourself. The study’s were done by professionals In actually laboratory’s and are accredited which means they went through the peer review process to check for their accuracy.

It’s the chemicals that are the same.

Water is h2o. There can be a ton of minerals and toxins found in water. Those minerals and toxins are not water. they are minerals and toxins not h2o. They are completely different and easy to test for even though they are found in water and not visible to the naked eye.

Same with milk same with plants.

When a chemical ,liquid or gas is the same h2o vs h2o co2 vs co2 and so on we are talking about the exact same thing.

Cb1 is cb1 cb2 is cb2. That is the chemical makeup.

Human mothers create cb1 and cb2 naturally in their breast along with other chemicals and fats and water in milk. The plant creates the same cb1 and cb2 chemicals along with other chemicals.

You should research it yourself vs spouting off ignorant comments that are not backed by logic,science or reality. If you want to prove your point. Actually prove it. Show me that humans don’t produce cannabinoids in their breast milk. Give me the study’s so I can research them.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 9904007423

http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/content/58/3/389.full

http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/conte ... ll#title49

http://www.whattoexpect.com

http://bioteaching.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... -cannabis/

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

larsenb wrote: November 21st, 2017, 10:08 pm
kittycat51 wrote: July 15th, 2017, 11:30 am . . . . . . . Edit: BTW, I'm aware of what causes these chronic conditions in the first place (Leaky gut). I'm very conscious of what I eat, no gluten, dairy, sugar, I eat plenty of vegetables. What grains I do eat I soak. I do my best to stay away from GMO's. I've tried MANY of the natural remedies that should help and yet I still suffer. I would try marijuana in a heart beat. (No you don't smoke it and get high, I'm talking the oil version)
GAPS therapy? I've heard that is supposed to help 'Leaky gut'. Brlenox has looked into that, and may be able to share his research.
Thanks larsenb. I actually tried the SCD diet a couple of years ago, which is very similar to GAPS. It didn't help much and I found myself losing weight and starving all the time. My big beef (no pun intended since Gaps and SCD push meat, meat, meat) with the SCD diet was how it went totally against the Word of Wisdom. How could God not be right in D&C 89? He told Adam and Eve to freely eat of everything in the garden of Eden except the tree of knowledge of good and evil. He didn't say, eat anything, oh except potatoes over here and other starchy root vegetables, and grains over there. Oh and stay away from these healing mucilagenic herbs over here. SCD and GAPS tell you that. It really just nagged me in the back of my mind!

Since my original posting, I started a plant based diet and have made great strides in my health, much more than the SCD diet did for me, and I'm not starving. :) I feel better now than I have in years. I also have since tried CBD oil. Unfortunately it did not help. Maybe I didn't give it enough time? I found it quit costly too for how much I needed to take for my particular type of crippling pain.

P.S. for my pain I have found "earthing" to be a life saver. :D

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

kittycat51 wrote: November 22nd, 2017, 9:32 am . . . . . P.S. for my pain I have found "earthing" to be a life saver. :D
What is "earthing"? Thanks.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

https://www.earthing.com/what-is-earthing/
https://www.earthing.com/earthing-basics/ Check out this website for great information about the what and why's.

I bought the grounding bands and wear them whenever I'm watching TV, working on the computer and always while sleeping. They have greatly reduced the pain and inflammation in my joints to the point that sometimes I forget I have problems! AND I have been sleeping 5-6 hours straight now which I have not done in YEARS even before I became sick. Native American Indians have known the power of connecting to the earth. Grounding is so much more important in our day because of all the electromagnetic static and WiFi in the air. I know some of this may sound 'strange', but all I know is that I have tried TONS of stuff both, modern and natural to no avail with my pain/inflammation and nothing has worked. This does; best of all no side effects. :D :!:

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Joel wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 8:02 am Image
Do you smoke weed?

erichard
captain of 50

Post by erichard »

Todd wrote: January 13th, 2017, 7:27 am ...The science is clear, weed destroys the brain. Don't do it.
And yet there are studies that came to the exact opposite conclusion:

https://wb.md/2wxVlvm

http://bit.ly/2Pvmh6Z

There is an issue with smoking marijuana at too young an age. That clearly has negative consequences. And obviously, smoking ANYTHING is a dumb idea.

But denying people with serious health problems access to medical THC is also very wrong. Well, except for the stockholders of big Pharma and others.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Are all opinions equal?

I use cannabis medicinally for parts of the year but maybe I get tired of ignorant people who never used it, telling me how it makes me feel, how it causes me be and what its effects are.

Not all cannabis users are the same. I’ve given talks, conducted lessons, etc. etc. all under the influence. My mind is not dimmed, nor my spirit. Prove me wrong.

One time I met with a supposed “expert”. The Stake President wanted me to meet with a psychiatrist who was also a highcouncilman about cannabis use, to get his opinion. I made it a point to attend high.

At the end of our hour-long meeting when I told him, he didn’t believe me. My mind was clear, my ideas coherent, my speech articulate. Therefore I could not be “stoned”. He does that for a living, and yet I sat much more comfortable than him, as I pointed out the basic flaws in his broken modern-medical framework.

Anyone who would come between the God who made me, and the things He Himself has made for me and impressed me to use for my welfare, is my enemy. And is an enemy of freedom and the God who established it.

Some posters need to stop acting like they know. I lose more brain cells reading through these marijuana topics than using herbs with prudence and thanksgiving.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

abijah wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 9:27 am Are all opinions equal?

I use cannabis medicinally for parts of the year but maybe I get tired of ignorant people who never used it, telling me how it makes me feel, how it causes me be and what its effects are.

Not all cannabis users are the same. I’ve given talks, conducted lessons, etc. etc. all under the influence. My mind is not dimmed, nor my spirit. Prove me wrong.

One time I met with a supposed “expert”. The Stake President wanted me to meet with a psychiatrist who was also a highcouncilman about cannabis use, to get his opinion. I made it a point to attend high.

At the end of our hour-long meeting when I told him, he didn’t believe me. My mind was clear, my ideas coherent, my speech articulate. Therefore I could not be “stoned”. He does that for a living, and yet I sat much more comfortable than him, as I pointed out the basic flaws in his broken modern-medical framework.

Anyone who would come between the God who made me, and the things He Himself has made for me and impressed me to use for my welfare, is my enemy. And is an enemy of freedom and the God who established it.

Some posters need to stop acting like they know. I lose more brain cells reading through these marijuana topics than using herbs with prudence and thanksgiving.
I used to smoke...It helped me in ways people cant understand. I felt the spirit tell me it was time to stop, I felt it was time for me to move on from it. But. .. I know it was a tool the Lord gave me to help heal me from past harm.

Thanks for sharing and being open...you're a awesome guy

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Spaced_Out wrote: January 13th, 2017, 6:58 am There might might be some medical legitimacy but not for recreational purposes - any substance that is addictive is simply bad and no good will come of it. Like any herb or powerful drug it has purposes, using it to cope is very bad. One cant justify by saying brother or sister so and so has a sugar addiction therefor I can take cannabis and it is no wrong. Sin does not work like that, can't justify by pointing our wrong in others.

Doctrine and Covenants 89:11
11 Every herb in the season thereof, and every fruit in the season thereof; all these to be used with prudence and thanksgiving.
Doctrine and Covenants 89:8
8 And again, tobacco is not for the body, neither for the belly, and is not good for man, but is an herb for bruises and all sick cattle, to be used with judgment and skill.
I agree with you. Just about very herb and living thing has been ordained for the use of man and should be used correctly (the wrong uses exists for a reason!).

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

larsenb wrote: November 21st, 2017, 10:08 pm
Also Plant Paradox by Dr. G, especially check Vitamin D, avoid Lectins ... hope it helps.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

NIGHTLIGHT wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 9:59 am
I used to smoke...It helped me in ways people cant understand. I felt the spirit tell me it was time to stop, I felt it was time for me to move on from it. But. .. I know it was a tool the Lord gave me to help heal me from past harm.

Thank you! The feeling is mutual :)

Sometimes I feel weird, as though I’m playing Devil’s advocate. I am well aware of the dangers and scourge of cannabis. I think because it is relatively subtle and mild, it’s easy for the use to become imprudent, and therefore contrary to God’s intention, which is to heal and bind.

Perhaps it’s simply a matter of spiritual maturity. You say you felt the Spirit say to stop in the proper season. I know exactly how that feels, having experience both in which I disobeyed, and in which I obeyed the prompting ;)

Your stopping is a sign of spiritual maturity, and of one ruled by the spirit as opposed to the flesh.

For me personally, my conditions flare up seasonally in the Summer months. Here we are in early September, and as the season changes and the temperatures are cooling down, I can already feel the transition coming quickly. I have had to develop a spiritual conditioning to be able to take up such medicine in the Spring, and to put it down again come Autumn. This has also served as a great teaching tool to me for learning deeper principles.

Dlight
captain of 100

Post by Dlight »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nightlight, I had the same exact type of experience. After I left the church a prodigal son, it was my use of marijuana that convinced me there was a God. Once I was reading the Book of Mormon and thought I heard angels singing the verses. Later I felt the adversaries influence in my life top a point a couldn't deny his reality and I started to turn my life around.

When I got very depressed a few years later during a trying time, I turned back to it, and it helped me reconnect with God and work through some issues.

The key in all this is a person's intent, and using the least effective therapeutic small dose. No need to get blasted like most people want to do. As with you, the Lord eventually told me I no longer needed to medicate myself and so I stopped.

I will say that it tends to part the veil, and that can work both ways for good and for bad. I know many people who abuse it as an escape am destroy their lives.

It is my view that cannabis (the only one I've ever used) along with psilocybin and ayahuasca and ibogaine are all healing plants God placed here for a wise purpose, to be used with prudence and Thanksgiving, and best used with guidance from a well intentioned and loving person.

Dlight
captain of 100

Post by Dlight »

I also want to add that healing strains of cannabisare not the strains with extremely high thc content and low cbd. These plants are bred to get people high. Instead the high cbd, low thc strains tend to have the more therapeutic benefits and will not get a person as high.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Dlight wrote: September 4th, 2018, 12:23 am I also want to add that healing strains of cannabisare not the strains with extremely high thc content and low cbd. These plants are bred to get people high. Instead the high cbd, low thc strains tend to have the more therapeutic benefits and will not get a person as high.
All strains of marijuana can be used as healing strains. The difference is people choose to abuse them.

Thc is not found in hemp and marijuana naturally.

Thca is found in hemp and marijuana naturally.

Thca is what turns into thc once heated over 220 degrees.

Once changed to thc it takes on the qualities that make a person high.

In the plants natural state thca doesn’t makes you high or have any of the negative side effects.

So all strains of marijuana are healing and good.
Heating them is what causes them to go from good to bad.

So a more accurate statement is that high thca strains are more likely to be abused. Low thca strains are much harder to abuse.

I grew a High thca strain. One of the highest. Comes in at 24-27% . I did a Cold extraction of the oils and crystals and made it into a topical lotion for pain relief.

I broke my wrist in my 20s dirt biking. It Has always hurt since. And have not had full mobility since either tell 5 doses of that lotion.
That has been close to 3 years ago now. No pain full mobility. So 20 years of not having full mobility and dull pain 5 doses during one month and bam.. full mobility no pain in the last 3 years.

I made it for pain reliever. I got a cure.

Marijuana Is a wonderful plant. I hate that people feel the need to abuse it.

But used as it should as I imagine god Intended and there is nothing wrong with it.