Our Peace President

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Serragon
captain of 1,000

Re: Our Peace President

Post by Serragon »

Separatist wrote: April 6th, 2017, 1:43 pm Trump bombing foreigners at 5 times the pace Obama did:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-is ... did-2017-4

The real question here is "Should we go to war?"

If the answer is no, then any amount of bombing is bad. If the answer is yes, then you should do whatever it takes to win.

I don't think the number of bombs is relevant at all in discussing the morality of the war itself. It is only relevant in discussing how effectively the war is being fought.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Even the people in Syria who do not like Assad still see their troops the same way we would even if we had a leader we were not fond of. Syrians will hate Trump and hate the USA even more than they do today. And the attack helped ISIS gain ground. Most Syrians believe that ISIS is an invention of the USA.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Serragon wrote: April 7th, 2017, 11:13 am
Separatist wrote: April 6th, 2017, 1:43 pm Trump bombing foreigners at 5 times the pace Obama did:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-is ... did-2017-4

The real question here is "Should we go to war?"

If the answer is no, then any amount of bombing is bad. If the answer is yes, then you should do whatever it takes to win.

I don't think the number of bombs is relevant at all in discussing the morality of the war itself. It is only relevant in discussing how effectively the war is being fought.

Let's put it to the test.

D&c 98

33 And again, this is the law that I gave unto mine ancients, that they should not go out unto battle against any nation, kindred, tongue, or people, save I, the Lord, commanded them.

34 And if any nation, tongue, or people should proclaim war against them, they should first lift a standard of peace unto that people, nation, or tongue;

35 And if that people did not accept the offering of peace, neither the second nor the third time, they should bring these testimonies before the Lord;

36 Then I, the Lord, would give unto them a commandment, and justify them in going out to battle against that nation, tongue, or people.

Have we (Gods people) been commanded by the lord to go to war??? I have not heard of that commandment or any such thing from our prophets gods chosen mouthpiece.

so this war is not condoned by god. We his people in his church would be the frist to be told by gods mouthpiece if it was.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

HOT HOT US Drops Massive Non-Nuclear Bomb in Afghanistan
http://www.targetliberty.com/2017/04/ho ... clear.html
Oh yeah, Donald Trump the peace president,

Trump continues to literally blow-up the Libertarians for Trump movement.

The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission, reprots CNN.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.

The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.

The bomb was dropped by an MC-130 aircraft, operated by Air Force Special Operations Command, according to the military sources.

They said the target was ISIS tunnels and personnel in the Achin district of the Nangarhar province.

This is the first time a MOAB has ever been used in the battlefield.