The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

Post by freedomforall »

Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
Bronco73idi wrote:GradyKeyser is a Troll!!!!!!
Troll...to post inflammatory or inappropriate messages or comments on (the Internet, especially a message board) for the purpose of upsetting other users and provoking a response.

Kinda fits, doesn't it?
Kinda doesn't too.
So you don't think Grady is a troll? Yet you agree he was unreasonable and incorrect about Trump's view of libelous gossip going through the air in the name of free speech?

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

I was reading another forum and saw a sign,

TROLLS FOR HIRE, MUST BE NARCISSISTIC, A KNOW IT ALL, AND GENERALLY MIS-INFORMED.
Maybe Grady would be happier there??

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

freedomforall wrote:
Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
Troll...to post inflammatory or inappropriate messages or comments on (the Internet, especially a message board) for the purpose of upsetting other users and provoking a response.

Kinda fits, doesn't it?
Kinda doesn't too.
So you don't think Grady is a troll? Yet you agree he was unreasonable and incorrect about Trump's view of libelous gossip going through the air in the name of free speech?

No I don't think he is a troll. And I can see both sides of the argument. In general I don't want any laws other then constitutional ones. But I hear what trump is saying about media and reporters should be able to have consequences for what they say if it's untrue.

But I can also see that with the wrong judge in the judgement seat that could backfire really bad. A currupt judge could reek havoc on a any media and reporters that told the truth against the secret combinations.

And they fill the judgement seats.

So I think it would be more dangerous to have the laws trump is suggesting.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:

Kinda fits, doesn't it?
Kinda doesn't too.

No I don't think he is a troll. And I can see both sides of the argument. In general I don't want any laws other then constitutional ones. But I hear what trump is saying about media and reporters should be able to have consequences for what they say if it's untrue.

But I can also see that with the wrong judge in the judgement seat that could backfire really bad. A currupt judge could reek havoc on a any media and reporters that told the truth against the secret combinations.

The Gospel Key To Our True Constitution Formerly
The United States Has Two Constitutions

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

freedomforall wrote:
Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
Ezra wrote:
Kinda doesn't too.

What are you saying?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote: So you don't think Grady is a troll? Yet you agree he was unreasonable and incorrect about Trump's view of libelous gossip going through the air in the name of free speech?

What are you saying?
Secret combinations are within the Judicial System because as they were supposed to be controlled and subject to the Founder's Constitution, they now have their own Constitution much different from the Founder's.
I'm averting trying to defend Trump or freedom of speech because it can be an endless pursuit. I think Grady has no credibility at this point, and I see some others here agree. The hate mongering has reached an annoying level. I believe people should be able to do their own research and come up with their own conclusions instead of some guy bent on having everyone do as he wishes keep posting one hateful thing after another relentlessly. Thus a troll is at work. So there we have it.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

freedomforall wrote:
Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
Ezra wrote:

What are you saying?
Secret combinations are within the Judicial System because as they were supposed to be controlled and subject to the Founder's Constitution, they now have their own Constitution much different from the Founder's.
I'm averting trying to defend Trump or freedom of speech because it can be an endless pursuit. I think Grady has no credibility at this point, and I see some others here agree. The hate mongering has reached an annoying level. I believe people should be able to do their own research and come up with their own conclusions instead of some guy bent on having everyone do as he wishes keep posting one hateful thing after another relentlessly. Thus a troll is at work. So there we have it.
So you kinda agree that there is danger in making laws about freedom of speech since the judgement seats are full of currupt judges who don't use the founders constitution?

So you kinda agree with the Grady?

People get on rants. Doesn't make them tolls. I've seen you rant about things. Others I'm sure have called you a troll. I'm sure I've been called one too.

I like how you support what your saying with scriptures as much as possible. Others don't. But that doesn't mean we need to judge others and put labels on them.

Both sides in every argument usually have truth that they base their side on. At least they think it is. And is why they put so much effort into trying to help others understand the truth they see.

It's much easier to help other come to an understanding by using their own truths and building on them then saying they don't know any truth. Or to label them as an enemy. (Troll)

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

Trump and his puppet masters would love to make law to suppress the media and free speech which is exactly what they are going to do. If you have not noticed this is what they do in communist countries to bring totalitarian control. FreedomForall your understanding of free speech is all twisted up and full of nonsense and anyone who seconds this is in denial of the truth and refuses to see. You vote for communism thinking that the media need suppressed you don't love liberty you love security and the majority in numbers being your strength. When you suppress the false news you also suppress the true news, what dictator is going to determine what is false and what is not? Dictator Trump! what a convenience for him and his puppet masters pulling the wool over the eyes of the dumbed down Christian patriots that believe his lying words. Don't be fooled by these gadiantons that are disguised as a shining light hidden behind the greatest mascaraed decoy of evil that mankind has ever seen in the most critical time of the winding up scene. And beware of the many provocateurs and informants that go on undetected in these threads on this forum that stir the pot with the intention of suppressing the true message and promoting confusion in the hearts and minds of others with their ilk and degraded, immoral suggestive posts that bring a demeaning and distorted view to the conversation.

If you don't want manipulated by false news then get informed and make your choice for right or wrong and let the consequence follow. We either serve God or man no in between.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:

Kinda fits, doesn't it?
Kinda doesn't too.

Without opposition we would get bored :))

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

The masses are like dumbed down sheep thinking that the pendulum is swinging back in favor of the so called conservatism while the progressive liberal controlled opposition fights back with their media slur demanding justice in this faked up facilitated reporting. The conservatives and their new dictator are calling for the suppression of free speech from the enemies controlled media. The blinded sheep cannot see that this is a trick to take away our freedoms, and has turned them for fools. They are so caught up in this false patriot movement led by a dictator that they think that they are standing for liberty but is only a decoy for tyranny you would think that they would have learned their lessons from the past, but no they have not. Very few men will stand on their own two feet and make decisions based on the law and the prophets. Instead they go with the masses and what they feel (the consensus). But this is how they have been taught in school church and politics so it is no mystery why they are in great delusion. They think, how is it possible that 20 men could be right and millions be wrong. This is the fallacy of man that think they are secure in numbers, they have put their trust in the arm of flesh. The world is full of liars and deceivers waiting and lurking in the shadows for the first opportunity to distract or confuse the true message from those who are willing to come forth and be scorned and persecuted for the truth that cuts like a sword. For the wicked take the truth to be hard.

If there is one thing that shows how false this new conservative movement is it would be the amount of masses of all shades of people that are in support and behind this evil dictator, he is delivering the people right into the hands of the far left the progressive liberal camp and the sheep are ready for the slaughter house.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
So you kinda agree that there is danger in making laws about freedom of speech since the judgement seats are full of currupt judges who don't use the founders constitution?

People get on rants. Doesn't make them tolls. I've seen you rant about things. Others I'm sure have called you a troll. I'm sure I've been called one too.

I like how you support what your saying with scriptures as much as possible. Others don't. But that doesn't mean we need to judge others and put labels on them.

Both sides in every argument usually have truth that they base their side on. At least they think it is. And is why they put so much effort into trying to help others understand the truth they see.

It's much easier to help other come to an understanding by using their own truths and building on them then saying they don't know any truth. Or to label them as an enemy. (Troll)
Ask judge Grady.

makkie
captain of 10

Post by makkie »

The scary truth about posting the "scary truth" about EVERYONE.After a while,your "scary truth" postings are kind of like chicken littles cries....
The sky is falling,the sky is falling,the sky is falling.LOL
People just start laughing at your posts.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

makkie wrote:The scary truth about posting the "scary truth" about EVERYONE.After a while,your "scary truth" postings are kind of like chicken littles cries....

2 Nephi 28:21
And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well--and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote:
Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
Ezra wrote:
What are you saying?

Ask judge Grady.
LOL!!!

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

GradyKeyser wrote:
makkie wrote:The scary truth about posting the "scary truth" about EVERYONE.After a while,your "scary truth" postings are kind of like chicken littles cries....

And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well--and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.
No one has said "All is well in Zion," I believe we are praying for President Trump to accomplish what he has set out to do. Why run around like a chicken crying,
" The sky is falling?"

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

eddie wrote:
GradyKeyser wrote:

No one has said "All is well in Zion," I believe we are praying for President Trump to accomplish what he has set out to do. Why run around like a chicken crying,
" The sky is falling?"
Brigham Young
If the people in their present situation and mode of dealing in this city, to say nothing of those out of the city, all go to work now and have meetings and call upon God to get the spirit of reformation, but sing and pray about doing right without doing it, instead of singing themselves away to "everlasting bliss," they will sing and pray themselves into hell, shouting hallelujah. Journal of Discourses Vol 04 12:11

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

ERASTUS SNOW
When the Lord says to his people, Here is a beautiful earth I have formed for you, and here are the elements within your reach the grasses, the streams of water which flow pure as the breezes of heaven, free to all; here are the animals, I place them under your control; and here are the trees bearing fruit, and the grain and vegetables containing seed in themselves; go forth now and occupy the land, cultivate, improve, embellish, ornament and gratify your eye, your taste, and satisfy your wants, eat, of drink, and be merry, plow the ground, cast in the seed, and I will send you the rains to water the earth, and make it fruitful to reward your toil; and this covenant I make with you, that so long as you see my bow in the heavens, seed time and harvest shall never fail you. "But," says the sloth, "I will not do it, I wish to go and lay me down under the shade of the trees in the hope that some kind soul will bring me a little water to quench my thirst, and then bring me some fruit, and put it into my mouth, and then wag my jaws, or I lay me down and die." Our Father says: "Then die like a fool; the penalty is your own, and the eternal mandate of heaven shall not be revoked to indulge your idleness." And the same may be said of all those who disbelieve in Christ, and who reject the words of life when they are proclaimed in their ears without money and without price, and the ordinances of heaven made free to all. Those who disbelieve, they perish, and what is the condemnation they bring upon themselves. The condemnation of the sloth. He perishes in his idleness; they in their ignorance and their utter disregard of the means of grace, losing all the precious things that others enjoy who put forth their hands and partake of the tree of life. And when they die and go hence, they will wake up in the spirit world, finding themselves as dark as they were in the natural world. He who is filthy, then will be filthy still, and he who refused to be enlightened, will be found to be in darkness still, yea in outer darkness, because he despised the light and fought against it, because his deeds were evil; he finds association with kindred spirits who like himself refused to obey, refused to put forth their hands and partake, and rejected the proffered gifts of heaven. Journal of Discourses Vol 20 23:7

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

The condemnation of the sloth, that sounds like the last 8 years of Obama!!!! No one owns trump, they did own Obama and Hillary!!!! Grady what is your point?

Today at church Tom talked about his father, how he was always positive and full of hope even when his wife died, even when his body was failing he never complained. Tom's father taught him thru selfless example to love, to have hope to bear your burdens with a smile.

I used to be a negative creep like yourself. I have to actively work on not being one, I think we all have to do that to a point.

I don't complain about something unless I can see a logical way of changing it for the better!!!

We had 2 real choices, trump was and is 1000 times better then George Soros puppet Hillary!!!!!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

It's good to be informed with viable information to analyze and make honest and worth while conclusions....but when some guy comes along and jams an abundance of the same crap down our throats, it is time to call a halt to it. This constant overfill of (hate your neighbor) data, much of which has no bearing today, it is like feeding an infant and shoving spoon after spoon of food down its little throat until it begins to choke and gasp for air.
Isn't someone that acts as a narcissist, is overbearing, is fanatical and obsessed with hate mongering posts...a little too much to swallow as experienced by an over fed infant? And being too high and mighty to pray for Trump is way over the top in the self-righteous category?

Here is something not from the JOD dealing with pride, envy and those heaping persecutions on others.

Alma 5:28-32
28 Behold, are ye stripped of pride? I say unto you, if ye are not ye are not prepared to meet God. Behold ye must prepare quickly; for the kingdom of heaven is soon at hand, and such an one hath not eternal life.
29 Behold, I say, is there one among you who is not stripped of envy? I say unto you that such an one is not prepared; and I would that he should prepare quickly, for the hour is close at hand, and he knoweth not when the time shall come; for such an one is not found guiltless.
30 And again I say unto you, is there one among you that doth make a mock of his brother, or that heapeth upon him persecutions?
31 Wo unto such an one, for he is not prepared, and the time is at hand that he must repent or he cannot be saved!
32 Yea, even wo unto all ye workers of iniquity; repent, repent, for the Lord God hath spoken it!

So which takes precedence, the JOD or the word of God? Be honest.

Note: I said acts like a narcissist, not is a narcissist. As for being overbearing, fanatical and obsessed....the proof is in the pudding via observation, right?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:ERASTUS SNOW
When the Lord says to his people, Here is a beautiful earth I have formed for you, and here are the elements within your reach the grasses, the streams of water which flow pure as the breezes of heaven, free to all; here are the animals, I place them under your control; and here are the trees bearing fruit, and the grain and vegetables containing seed in themselves; go forth now and occupy the land, cultivate, improve, embellish, ornament and gratify your eye, your taste, and satisfy your wants, eat, of drink, and be merry, plow the ground, cast in the seed, and I will send you the rains to water the earth, and make it fruitful to reward your toil; and this covenant I make with you, that so long as you see my bow in the heavens, seed time and harvest shall never fail you. "But," says the sloth, "I will not do it, I wish to go and lay me down under the shade of the trees in the hope that some kind soul will bring me a little water to quench my thirst, and then bring me some fruit, and put it into my mouth, and then wag my jaws, or I lay me down and die." Our Father says: "Then die like a fool; the penalty is your own, and the eternal mandate of heaven shall not be revoked to indulge your idleness." And the same may be said of all those who disbelieve in Christ, and who reject the words of life when they are proclaimed in their ears without money and without price, and the ordinances of heaven made free to all. Those who disbelieve, they perish, and what is the condemnation they bring upon themselves. The condemnation of the sloth. He perishes in his idleness; they in their ignorance and their utter disregard of the means of grace, losing all the precious things that others enjoy who put forth their hands and partake of the tree of life. And when they die and go hence, they will wake up in the spirit world, finding themselves as dark as they were in the natural world. He who is filthy, then will be filthy still, and he who refused to be enlightened, will be found to be in darkness still, yea in outer darkness, because he despised the light and fought against it, because his deeds were evil; he finds association with kindred spirits who like himself refused to obey, refused to put forth their hands and partake, and rejected the proffered gifts of heaven. Journal of Discourses Vol 20 23:7
30 And again I say unto you, is there one among you that doth make a mock of his brother, or that heapeth upon him persecutions?
31 Wo unto such an one, for he is not prepared, and the time is at hand that he must repent or he cannot be saved!

To Alma from God! Vol...high.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

More of Trumps plan destroy a America and take away our freedoms

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

The war on drugs has always been the war on freedom, it was designed to be that way.

President Trump Signs Pro-Law Enforcement and Anti-Crime Executive Orders
https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/02 ... ive-orders" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:More of Trumps plan destroy a America and take away our freedoms

So, Gradykeyser, are you out to do bodily harm or even kill a police officer in the name of freedom? Or do you think it is okay for someone else to do so? This is the issue behind these executive orders if you took the time to figure it out, instead of coming here and spreading a panic ridden scenario filled with crap without researching the actual purpose of said exec orders. You're simply amazing, you know that?

The real issue I agree with in going against law enforcement, or, in other words, holding them accountable is this...them stripping the Constitutional rights of men and women away without just cause and an actual reason for suspicion other than being in the wrong spot at the wrong time. Cops are too quick to ask for ID when they have no authority to do so without justified reason of suspicion of a crime actually committed. A person walking down a sidewalk wearing a ragged shirt and having dozens of tattoos isn't enough cause for cops to ask for ID. Unlawful check points are not Constitutional either. There are crooked cops out there making up their own laws. People need to know their rights. Or you know what? They have none.
So I ask people to keep law enforcement accountable to the very oath of office they promised to uphold. Check out my thread about cops.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

Who are the real criminal cartels giving themselves more power? obviously it is our own government that has high-jacked the constitution and are bringing security in place of liberty. Ask the Finicums and the Bundys if Law Enforcement should have more power, they have first hand experience with these jackals and are fighting for their lives as we speak. Its only foolishness to think that law enforcement ( federal, state and local ) need more power in any shape or form, they need less power than what they have. When the wicked rule the people mourn. Trump is just like Bush signing our freedoms away like he did with the patriot act, Trump is acting in parallel with this tyranny. Don't be fooled by Trumps treachery.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:Who are the real criminal cartels giving themselves more power? obviously it is our own government that has high-jacked the constitution and are bringing security in place of liberty. Ask the Finicums and the Bundys if Law Enforcement should have more power, they have first hand experience with these jackals and are fighting for their lives as we speak. Its only foolishness to think that law enforcement ( federal, state and local ) need more power in any shape or form, they need less power than what they have. When the wicked rule the people mourn. Trump is just like Bush signing our freedoms away like he did with the patriot act, Trump is acting in parallel with this tyranny. Don't be fooled by Trumps treachery.
So you believe in LAW-LESS-NESS, right?
If people lived the way they are supposed to there would be no need for cops. However, they are a necessary evil because of crooked cops, evil acts of man and so on.