The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

Post by freedomforall »

Obama: "The End of the Republic Has Never Looked Better"
And you worry about Trump?

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

More fear tactics from the regime to throw confusion into our lives. First off when will we wake and realize that that the globalist control both the the right and left, after all there is no difference other than that right lies a lot more. This is all a fake show, cognitive dissonance at its best. Create the problem make the solution. What ever happens all these evil men are in cahoots regardless of the fake opposition they want us believe. Trump will make office, its the perfect scenario for the final and grand push for one world order.

Alex Jones is the biggest Jesuit controlled stooge we have ever witnessed in the patriot community. He has been groomed for years for this very moment to lead the patriots off on various divergent paths of lies and deceit. Alax Jones has betrayed the true patriot and is pure evil working for the elite. If Hillary was to be in the fake power seat we would not be so blind about whats happening to us, we already have her pegged. We need to wake from our slumber, everything the people fear in Clinton Trump is going to accomplish right under our nose. The globalist control all principalities in this world, the president in his fake power seat is nothing more than a puppet. America is not great we have sold our souls to the devil and are the wickedest nation on earth.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:More fear tactics from the regime to throw confusion into our lives. First off when will we wake and realize that that the globalist control both the the right and left, after all there is no difference other than that right lies a lot more. This is all a fake show, cognitive dissonance at its best. Create the problem make the solution. What ever happens all these evil men are in cahoots regardless of the fake opposition they want us believe. Trump will make office, its the perfect scenario for the final and grand push for one world order.

Alex Jones is the biggest Jesuit controlled stooge we have ever witnessed in the patriot community. He has been groomed for years for this very moment to lead the patriots off on various divergent paths of lies and deceit. Alax Jones has betrayed the true patriot and is pure evil working for the elite. If Hillary was to be in the fake power seat we would not be so blind about whats happening to us, we already have her pegged. We need to wake from our slumber, everything the people fear in Clinton Trump is going to accomplish right under our nose. The globalist control all principalities in this world, the president in his fake power seat is nothing more than a puppet. America is not great we have sold our souls to the devil and are the wickedest nation on earth.
Why does it appear that you don't like anyone? You don't like church leaders because you think they make wrong decisions. You don't like Trump and refuse to send prayers up to God in his behalf. You don't like Alex Jones, and most likely really don't know him enough to judge him so harshly.
Just who do you like? Yourself? One or two in your immediate family? The ice cream man? Santa impersonators? Alfred E Newman.....who?
If you hate Trump so much why aren't you sending emails to him and letting him know, instead of ranting on an open forum that does little to nothing in changing one darn thing, except annoying forum members with so much negativity?

Are you paid to act this way?

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Now, now, Mr. Freedom

I'm sure he had a lot of friends before he was brainwashed and educated by CNN,ABC, CBS, and MSNBC. I bet he ran like all of us when he heard the ice cream truck with bells ringing, now all he hears are bells ringing. America has not sold itself to the devil, we all know who has. ( wink, wink) ;)

These anti-trump activists are paid to trash him and told what to say, you don't really think they are coming up with the nonsense on their own ? I would say a little compassion is in order, some of these people are homeless and illiterate, I'm sure even copy and paste is a challenge for them. I will admit its comical when they call other people stooges and puppets, :)) but if we try, we can all be friends, stand united, and host a program called, " Special political opinion olympics," can I count on you for a donation?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote:Now, now, Mr. Freedom

I'm sure he had a lot of friends before he was brainwashed and educated by CNN,ABC, CBS, and MSNBC. I bet he ran like all of us when he heard the ice cream truck with bells ringing, now all he hears are bells ringing. America has not sold itself to the devil, we all know who has. ( wink, wink) ;)

These anti-trump activists are paid to trash him and told what to say, you don't really think they are coming up with the nonsense on their own ? I would say a little compassion is in order, some of these people are homeless and illiterate, I'm sure even copy and paste is a challenge for them. I will admit its comical when they call other people stooges and puppets, :)) but if we try, we can all be friends, stand united, and host a program called, " Special political opinion olympics," can I count on you for a donation?
Chasing.gif
Chasing.gif (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1393 times

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

"Open rebuke is better than secret love," and that the wounds you make are better than the deceitful kisses of an enemy".
BRIGHAM YOUNG

Should we sell our souls to be loved and accepted by the world and fit in the groove that this "civilization" has molded for us and continue to divine for money praise, and honor. Few in this world fit outside this realm, their souls canker for prestige honor and academic success. The pulpit continues to preach the academic pursuance of our future when the education system teaches the damning doctrines of hell. And we should be happy with these hellish works. We would be better off knowing none of it rather than having our minds darkened and our consciences seared. What happened to the warning voice of a shepherd that damned the wicked ways of the world and proclaimed the true character of God. What a distinction their is between good and evil and how opposition plays a vital role in the effect that persecution has upon it. Persecution always follows those that serve God and no other. Where has persecution fled, it is a sure sign that the people are not on course. We should befriend all that is upright and steadfast in the truth and continue to hate evil that its blood may not be on our hands. Our society now is taught to love and accept evil." We don't need United until we are Divided."

D&C 84:52-56
And whoso receiveth not my voice is not acquainted with my voice, and is not of me. And by this you may know the righteous from the wicked, and that the whole world groaneth under sin and darkness even now.And your minds in times past have been darkened because of unbelief, and because you have treated lightly the things you have received-- Which vanity and unbelief have brought the whole church under condemnation. And this condemnation resteth upon the children of Zion, even all.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:"Open rebuke is better than secret love," and that the wounds you make are better than the deceitful kisses of an enemy".
BRIGHAM YOUNG

Should we sell our souls to be loved and accepted by the world and fit in the groove that this "civilization" has molded for us and continue to divine for money praise, and honor. Few in this world fit outside this realm, their souls canker for prestige honor and academic success. The pulpit continues to preach the academic pursuance of our future when the education system teaches the damning doctrines of hell. And we should be happy with these hellish works. We would be better off knowing none of it rather than having our minds darkened and our consciences seared. What happened to the warning voice of a shepherd that damned the wicked ways of the world and proclaimed the true character of God. What a distinction their is between good and evil and how opposition plays a vital role in the effect that persecution has upon it. Persecution always follows those that serve God and no other. Where has persecution fled, it is a sure sign that the people are not on course. We should befriend all that is upright and steadfast in the truth and continue to hate evil that its blood may not be on our hands. Our society now is taught to love and accept evil." We don't need United until we are Divided."

And whoso receiveth not my voice is not acquainted with my voice, and is not of me. And by this you may know the righteous from the wicked, and that the whole world groaneth under sin and darkness even now.And your minds in times past have been darkened because of unbelief, and because you have treated lightly the things you have received-- Which vanity and unbelief have brought the whole church under condemnation. And this condemnation resteth upon the children of Zion, even all.
So this gives you license to hate persons?
Yes, we are to hate evil....but love our enemies, this includes people who commit evil deeds. Do you think we can pick and choose under God's guidelines?

Well, you just keep doing what yanks your chain, but do not expect others to follow your line of thinking. You are not above God and His word. You can post every single quote from the JD, but God's word supersedes the JD every which way. You can wrest the word of God coming out of scriture, but that is on you.

52 And whoso receiveth not my voice is not acquainted with my voice, and is not of me. You might learn from this and quit spouting hateful demands.

53 And by this you may know the righteous from the wicked, and that the whole world groaneth under sin and darkness even now. It is not a righteous thing to espouse hate and loathing and disseminate it, rather, love, compassion and gentle persuasion.

54 And your minds in times past have been darkened because of unbelief, and because you have treated lightly the things you have received— Like loving our enemies.

55 Which vanity and unbelief have brought the whole church under condemnation. How?

56 And this condemnation resteth upon the children of Zion, even all.

Now here's the part you failed to post, putting everthing into proper context.

57 And they shall remain under this condemnation until they repent and remember the new covenant, even the Book of Mormon and the former commandments which I have given them, not only to say, but to do according to that which I have written—
58 That they may bring forth fruit meet for their Father’s kingdom; otherwise there remaineth a scourge and judgment to be poured out upon the children of Zion

So according to scripture in its proper context, it doesn't say what you claimed for your argument.

It says to read the Book of Mormon or remain under condemnation. Duh!

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

GradyKeyser wrote:"Open rebuke is better than secret love," and that the wounds you make are better than the deceitful kisses of an enemy".
BRIGHAM YOUNG

Romans 2:1-29

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed. ...

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

i think that isn't necessary to get approve in all messages that we put in this fórum, this is hardfull for the moderation and i think that no one member of the church will post here abominable things

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

eddie wrote:
skmo wrote:
Ezra wrote:Nice back pedal. It's not the content of what was said it's the the pride one has in their education,Learning ,wisdom they think they have thats attached to their statement. How they look down their nose at others whom they deem less then or dumb or what ever the demeaning title they place on them.
I was ready to just leave this because frankly, your comments in the last post left me mystified. However, this post has me confused with something: Did you see the post which originally started this bewildering trek? While the comment's content was such that our difference is philosophies was great enough I wasn't going to try to bridge it to find commonality, the grammar issue I commented on was a very simple one I thought could be addressed for basic communication.

While I understand I'm not the world's greatest gentle teacher, I didn't ride in on a charger with a buckler and lance screaming "Hey, idiot, You're too stupid to exist" or something demeaning. I suppose if the word "baffling" is a secret code word in the PNW for "Moron" or some such, I'd be a little better able to understand your great offense at my non-offense. However, it was a simple question, followed by a simple explanation, and a followup link to a site I enjoy for his wit and skill in a couple of educational lessons.

If having me, a retired teacher, offer a simple piece of advice is so hurtful to you that I come across as being sinfully proud, then by all means, stop reading what I write. Maybe you could check with the phpBB people to see if they have an app that would allow bulletin boards offer a safe space.
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: - Some people can't come down from their rameumton until they've told the people how prideful they are, go figure.
I am also baffled by Ezra's remarks. could he is sensitive about his own grammar and punctuation?
Better watch out someone might try to correct your grammar. I. Could care less as long as I can understand the message.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

eddie wrote:
Ezra wrote:
skmo wrote:
Ezra wrote:The thing is those who see themselves as wise are not.
It's not the secret trail to Narnia I shared. I'm not giving hidden directions to Gandhi's path to enlightenment. I wasn't revealing the sworn secret handshake of those who have had their calling and election made sure.

It's plain, simple grammar. Is use of a simple apostrophe some great mysterious unknown to people in your town? This is stuff that teachers in 6th Grade expected their students to already know by the time we arrived in their classes back in the 70s. If you're saying that basic elementary school language is a sign of pride,

Never mind. There's no further reason to continue.
Nice back pedal. It's not the content of what was said it's the the pride one has in their education,Learning ,wisdom they think they have thats attached to their statement. How they look down their nose at others whom they deem less then or dumb or what ever the demeaning title they place on them.

Merry Christmas.
Let's see, who was it on here who constantly tells us how much land he owns? " Merry Christmas," EZRA
God owns the land I'm just the steward. I can't claim to have done anymore then stay out of debt. He is the one that created the opportunity to make the money and opened the door for the purchase. I could care less about the amount of land. My goal was listen to the council given to not be in debt. And to testify to how the lord blesses people if they follow his council. I personally would rather people not know my story. To be out of any spotlight. But God has also council to testify of him. Sorry if that upsets you.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

We should be extremely grateful for the inspiring words of the revealed word of God that these early Prophets made, this is modern day Revelation that we so desperately need in our awful situation. It's the only thing we have left, The Law And The Prophets.

Journal of Discourses Vol 13 3:9 ERASTUS SNOW
Now, why was all this? Was it simply because of the sins of their rulers and chief priests, or was it because of the general corruption, unbelief, and wickedness of the whole people? I answer, it was not only the wickedness of their rulers and the corruption and hypocrisy of their priests, but of the whole people, priests and rulers included. In the language of one of the prophets, their teachers taught for hire; their judges judged for reward; their prophets Divined for money, and "my people love to have it so, and what shall be the end thereof?" The people had lifted themselves up in pride; they loved gold and silver and precious things, and set up gods whom they might adore. If they did not actually set up graven images and gods of wood and stone, they set up teachers and priests like unto themselves. Their judges and priests took bribes, and their public servants could be bought with money. They sought honour one of another and sought not honour which comes from God alone. In short they lived for the present life only, and did not know how to enjoy it properly, for the fruit of evil doings is always evil, though it oft-times appears tempting and alluring to the inexperienced and thoughtless, and its fruits may be sweet in the mouth, but in the belly they are invariably bitter

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:We should be extremely grateful for the inspiring words of the revealed word of God that these early Prophets made, this is modern day Revelation that we so desperately need in our awful situation. It's the only thing we have left, The Law And The Prophets.

Journal of Discourses Vol 13 3:9 ERASTUS SNOW
Now, why was all this? Was it simply because of the sins of their rulers and chief priests, or was it because of the general corruption, unbelief, and wickedness of the whole people? I answer, it was not only the wickedness of their rulers and the corruption and hypocrisy of their priests, but of the whole people, priests and rulers included. In the language of one of the prophets, their teachers taught for hire; their judges judged for reward; their prophets Divined for money, and "my people love to have it so, and what shall be the end thereof?" The people had lifted themselves up in pride; they loved gold and silver and precious things, and set up gods whom they might adore. If they did not actually set up graven images and gods of wood and stone, they set up teachers and priests like unto themselves. Their judges and priests took bribes, and their public servants could be bought with money. They sought honour one of another and sought not honour which comes from God alone. In short they lived for the present life only, and did not know how to enjoy it properly, for the fruit of evil doings is always evil, though it oft-times appears tempting and alluring to the inexperienced and thoughtless, and its fruits may be sweet in the mouth, but in the belly they are invariably bitter
So what does this say in today's English?

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

There are few men in this world worth upholding and Trump is not one of them, Trump love the liberals because he is one of them masqueraded as the right wing.

How can we possibly think that the adversary can relinquish his power at such a critical time that would go unnoticed. We live in the greatest deception of all time of any time in all history where the hearts and minds of men have been deceived even the elect if it were possible. Few that will find the straight and narrow path how can we think that the answer lye before us with the masses following their feelings and emotions as they follow the evil enticings of men and their forked tongues in their deceitful promises to bring security to the people.

These entitys of wicked mind control desire one thing, to bring "unity" to all people bringing them together to bridge the gap and put aside all differences that they may live in "peace" and harmony in a NWO (united community). Beware of those who preach peace peace peace for there is a great snare in this. When will we wake up and see that the answers don't lye with men and their lying promises. But with God alone putting our complete trust in him and not in the arm of flesh. Is this why all tables are full of vomit.

The true message is always being covered up and the lies are always masqueraded as the true message, watch out for the decoys Brigham would say. Everything that we here is usually the exact opposite, good for evil and evil for good. Which way are we pointed heaven or hell? Why do we continue to believe in the precepts of men mingled with scripture and keep trying to fit a square peg in a round hole? This is what are shepherds at the pulpit are trying to convince us of and it is pointing us towards hell. "The premise must match the outcome".

" We Should Not Be United Until We Are Divided''

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

Warrior Of Jah wrote:i think that isn't necessary to get approve in all messages that we put in this fórum, this is hardfull for the moderation and i think that no one member of the church will post here abominable things
I got your posts approved. :D Welcome!! :ymhug:

and there have been a lot of members that have posted abominable things. I've removed a lot of them. ;)

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

We are in a worse condition now with Trump becoming president than we ever were with the past presidents. The people think that this guy is on the right side when its only a lie and a delusion, you would think the people would have learned past lessons on these things. We haven't had good presidents since the very beginning of our nation including Abraham Lincoln he hated the Mormons. Reagan was a Jesuit plant, the bush dynasty created many world wars and financed Hitler in his regime and created the patriot act under the false flag of the twin towers, the Clinton's were drug runners and murders and sex mongers, then Obama is all of the above. Isn't it clear that each term it gets worse and worse with the neocons in control that has not relinquished it's power. Trump followers are a product of the New World Order brainwashing techniques to carefully lead patriots down the road to destruction. This is working too well at the moment and it is only a matter of time before it becomes catastrophic. And the problem doesn't stop here.

These dialectic pirates took over the churches along time ago to shift their thinking towards the NWO. The 501 C3 tax exempt status is a lie and not for saving taxes but for bringing control over the pulpit. When you strike the shepherd the people disperse. These globalist cartels have hijacked our country in every which way that you can think. This is what is truly abominable.

We must recognize the difference between good and evil that we will be able to make correct judgment in these things, otherwise the judgment we make will condemn us. We need divided more than anything there is. We shouldn't be united until we are divided.

When you see mild weather, when all is smooth and our religion is becoming popular, the Lord is casting mist before the eyes of the wicked, and they do not see nor understand what will take place at the polls when the day of voting comes. Those who vote for Jesus will be on the right hand, and those who vote for Lucifer on the left; one part will be right and the other wrong. We calculate that we are right, and we are going to vote for the sovereign we believe in; and when he comes behold he will go into the chair of state and take the reins of government. Do you suppose the wicked will feel bad about it? That is what they are afraid of all the time.
Journal of Discourses Vol 04 7:38 Brigham Young

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:We are in a worse condition now with Trump becoming president than we ever were with the past presidents. The people think that this guy is on the right side when its only a lie and a delusion, you would think the people would have learned past lessons on these things. We haven't had good presidents since the very beginning of our nation including Abraham Lincoln he hated the Mormons. Reagan was a Jesuit plant, the bush dynasty created many world wars and financed Hitler in his regime and created the patriot act under the false flag of the twin towers, the Clinton's were drug runners and murders and sex mongers, then Obama is all of the above. Isn't it clear that each term it gets worse and worse with the neocons in control that has not relinquished it's power. Trump followers are a product of the New World Order brainwashing techniques to carefully lead patriots down the road to destruction. This is working too well at the moment and it is only a matter of time before it becomes catastrophic. And the problem doesn't stop here.

These dialectic pirates took over the churches along time ago to shift their thinking towards the NWO. The 501 C3 tax exempt status is a lie and not for saving taxes but for bringing control over the pulpit. When you strike the shepherd the people disperse. These globalist cartels have hijacked our country in every which way that you can think. This is what is truly abominable.

We must recognize the difference between good and evil that we will be able to make correct judgment in these things, otherwise the judgment we make will condemn us. We need divided more than anything there is. We shouldn't be united until we are divided.

When you see mild weather, when all is smooth and our religion is becoming popular, the Lord is casting mist before the eyes of the wicked, and they do not see nor understand what will take place at the polls when the day of voting comes. Those who vote for Jesus will be on the right hand, and those who vote for Lucifer on the left; one part will be right and the other wrong. We calculate that we are right, and we are going to vote for the sovereign we believe in; and when he comes behold he will go into the chair of state and take the reins of government. Do you suppose the wicked will feel bad about it? That is what they are afraid of all the time.
Journal of Discourses Vol 04 7:38 Brigham Young
Freedomforall wants to know if you're a hatemonger and paid troll.

Coming on this forum and calling Trump followers a product of the New World Order being brainwashed with techniques to carefully lead patriots down the road to destruction is a statement you have no authority to declare as fact nor do you have proof of such a claim. So get off your high horse.

Giving opinions is one thing, but making bold, stupid and unsubstantiated claims is a rotten tactic to use against people you do not know.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

freedomforall wrote:Freedomforall wants to know if you're a hatemonger and paid troll.
skmo wants to know why you asked this question (unless it's rhetorical) because the answer is already clearly visible even at night in a North Atlantic fog bank.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

skmo wrote:
freedomforall wrote:Freedomforall wants to know if you're a hatemonger and paid troll.
skmo wants to know why you asked this question (unless it's rhetorical) because the answer is already clearly visible even at night in a North Atlantic fog bank.
=)) =)) =)) =))

I just want to give him a chance to retract the bull, or go to another forum.

I wonder if Admiral Byrd ever came across a North Atlantic fog bank. Must be a strange place to be in expressed by the caliber of some of this forum's members with kindness issues. :-?

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

True patriots don't support the fake war on terror, its nothing but a hoax and we should know it. Trump is not an outsider but insider and the political dynasties are his puppet masters. All these political games are a set up. The Obama administration doesn't controll or do anything his masters do, and its the exact same for Trump. Don't believe the fake narrative.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

GradyKeyser wrote:True patriots don't support the fake war on terror, its nothing but a hoax and we should know it. Trump is not an outsider but insider and the political dynasties are his puppet masters. All these political games are a set up. The Obama administration doesn't controll or do anything his masters do, and its the exact same for Trump. Don't believe the fake narrative.
Trump doesn't really fit your model. Let's see what he actually does against the 'globalists'. Let's see what he does in removing the Johnson Amendment to 501C.3 .

A strange ploy for an alleged elitist and 'liberal' (Donald Trump) to come out full-bore against the main agenda of the Elites, which is globalism. It would be silly for such people to seek maximum, world-wide exposure and discussion of their most important agenda to the public at large. It would be the most stupid thing they could do.

Also, a very strange ploy for him to make friends with Russia, a country that is by all indications, on the Elites' enemy list. And the list goes on.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

We shouldn't believe in this false dichotomy, their doing exactly what they want you to believe. The people "were" starting to wake up to the conspiracy at large. Alax Jones is the perfect example of this false dichotomy. The devil presents 99 truths for one evil that leads them to destruction if possible. Trump is that perfect man to cleverly deceive those that have the opportunity to see through the smoke.

It would make no difference at all if the 501C.3. was to be removed, the damage and brainwashing has been accomplished. The churches have been molded in the social and political schemes for many decades now by these secret societies in their hellish acts. Now that our political view has been distorted in the church by our lack of discussion of it, we march to the drummers beat and our biggest concern is to fit in and not rock the waves and be accepted by the world. Now or political view does not match our religious view in our double minded serve two masters mind set.

Do not forget that Trump thinks Hillary is a terrific woman, Ted Turner is great, and brags that he has a lot of friends in China who is one of our worst enemies. Trump cannot be trusted by any sense of the word. We should not wait until its to late to make our stand for the truth in these matters.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

GradyKeyser wrote:We shouldn't believe in this false dichotomy, their doing exactly what they want you to believe. The people "were" starting to wake up to the conspiracy at large. Alax Jones is the perfect example of this false dichotomy. The devil presents 99 truths for one evil that leads them to destruction if possible. Trump is that perfect man to cleverly deceive those that have the opportunity to see through the smoke.

It would make no difference at all if the 501C.3. was to be removed, the damage and brainwashing has been accomplished. The churches have been molded in the social and political schemes for many decades now by these secret societies in their hellish acts. Now that our political view has been distorted in the church by our lack of discussion of it, we march to the drummers beat and our biggest concern is to fit in and not rock the waves and be accepted by the world. Now or political view does not match our religious view in our double minded serve two masters mind set.

Do not forget that Trump thinks Hillary is a terrific woman, Ted Turner is great, and brags that he has a lot of friends in China who is one of our worst enemies. Trump cannot be trusted by any sense of the word. We should not wait until its to late to make our stand for the truth in these matters.

You've certainly got your mind made up. For me, I'm willing to see what Trump actually does while in the Presidency.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

We see the significant damage that the democratic party has done to our country, but we continue to be in denial that the GOP has been under the elites control marching to the same orders that the democrats receive. The people are in great delusion thinking that the republicans are any different. The Republicans have created just as much if not more damage to this country because they have more of an ability to fly under the radar in disguise. For this reason they lie far more and are treacherous in their pursuit of treason. Look at the blood on the Republicans hands with the false wars that have killed millions that they justify through their so called Christianity as they worship baal spreading the lie of democracy around the world fighting an enemy that they created for the sole purpose of making war. Creating war is one of the greatest tactics of all to bring tyranny and delusion over the people. History repeats itself. The Republicans are guilty as any have ever been. And nothing has changed one bit.

BRIGHAM YOUNG
Individual self-government lies at the root of all true and effective government, whether in heaven or on earth. Those who govern should be wiser and better than the governed, that the lesser may be blessed of the greater. Were this so, then the people would willingly repose their dearest interests to the trust of their rulers or leaders, and with a feeling of pleasure bow to and carry out to the letter their instructions and conclusions on all matters that pertained to the general good. This will apply to great kingdoms and mighty nations, to small companies of immigrants crossing the plains, or to the home circle. A Republican Government in the hands of a wicked people must terminate in woe to that people, but in the hands of the righteous it is everlasting, while its power reaches to heaven. Journal of Discourses Vol 10 5:7

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

GradyKeyser wrote:We see the significant damage that the democratic party has done to our country, but we continue to be in denial that the GOP has been under the elites control marching to the same orders that the democrats receive. The people are in great delusion thinking that the republicans are any different. The Republicans have created just as much if not more damage to this country because they have more of an ability to fly under the radar in disguise. For this reason they lie far more and are treacherous in their pursuit of treason. Look at the blood on the Republicans hands with the false wars that have killed millions that they justify through their so called Christianity as they worship baal spreading the lie of democracy around the world fighting an enemy that they created for the sole purpose of making war. Creating war is one of the greatest tactics of all to bring tyranny and delusion over the people. History repeats itself. The Republicans are guilty as any have ever been. And nothing has changed one bit.

BRIGHAM YOUNG
Individual self-government lies at the root of all true and effective government, whether in heaven or on earth. Those who govern should be wiser and better than the governed, that the lesser may be blessed of the greater. Were this so, then the people would willingly repose their dearest interests to the trust of their rulers or leaders, and with a feeling of pleasure bow to and carry out to the letter their instructions and conclusions on all matters that pertained to the general good. This will apply to great kingdoms and mighty nations, to small companies of immigrants crossing the plains, or to the home circle. A Republican Government in the hands of a wicked people must terminate in woe to that people, but in the hands of the righteous it is everlasting, while its power reaches to heaven. Journal of Discourses Vol 10 5:7
I don't know any aware people who have such a black-and-white view of Democrats vs. Republicans that you describe. Those I know are perfectly aware of the complicity of various recent Republican leaders (Congressional, State and Federal) and presidents who have helped further the globalist agenda and their wars. All you have to do is look at George W and his egregious actions in the Middle East, using 9/11 as the basic pretext.

The Republican establishment was fighting Trump tooth and nail from what I was able to observe.