The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Re: The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

Post by GradyKeyser »

Alex Jones is a bold face liar and a hack for the Zionist.

Alex Jones Exposed by Milton William Cooper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merriner
captain of 50

Post by Merriner »

eddie wrote:
simpleton wrote:
Tell us, which of these two sources take precedence? The words out of the JOD, or the revealed word of God?
And I conclude that you assume every word out of the mouths of past church leaders were inspired by the power of the Holy Ghost. Anything not taught by this power is not scripture.
I challenge you to prove that all sayings in the JOD were inspired by the Holy Ghost. IMHO, the words of Brigham, above, are directed right at you. Maybe you should start loving Trump and praying for him as a child of God instead of condemning him.
All the philosophizing, wresting, reading, arguing, "proving" in the world will not convince anybody beyond a doubt that anything of scripture is true or not. Only that Spirit that beareth record , and even then it seems some will still deny.
As I view it (and to each his own) it is just as easy to believe those controversial doctrines that Brigham taught as to not believe them....
Also men voting to canonize some words of God and voting to not canonize others does not make null and void God's word. I am sure most of you have read, or at least heard of "unpublished revelations" , they are not canonized , but, are they the word of God? And I am sure you will say that they are not binding on the church as that they are not accepted or "official doctrine". But nevertheless, are they the word of God?

Brigham Young was taught at the knees of the Prophet Joseph Smith, and Brigham never turned his heel at the Prophet. Brigham was faithful to the end. Now did he make mistakes? I am sure he did just like any man. But now we ( some of us anyways) call him a racist, we even call Joseph a racist, and an awful polygamous and I suppose if there was a way to write both of those men out of the picture we would do that also. Actually there are some that have written Brigham Young off, and would probably write Joseph off also , if he didnt just happen to be the one that started mormonism. But that is their right to believe what they want..

Brigham Young makes the statement that in regards to the Adam/God doctrine that it is a matter of salvation.
"Now, let all who may hear these doctrines, pause before they make light of them, or treat them with indifference, for they will prove their salvation or damnation" BY JofD.
Well that is what I do, or where I am at in regards to these so called controversial doctrines, I "pause" and do not make light of them.

Ok, back to the original idea of "proving" whether the JOD is the word of God or not, or whether when the men preaching those discourses were enlightened by the power of the Spirit when they were speaking or preaching, and if they were enlightened when preaching those discourses, by what
spirit was it? You cannot prove to anybody one way or the other. Personal enlightenment is an individual thing.
As for me personally, I have not read all 26 volumes, but yet I have read quite a few of the discourses in those volumes , and I have yet to be disappointed. To me they "taste good", to me they feel like they are words spoken by inspiration, but those are my feelings, and that is what I go on.[/quote]

Grady is an angry apostate trying to deceive those who will listen.
The reality is that the JOD is not accepted as one of the standard works, to which Grady gives false and inaccurate information. He quotes from George Q. Cannon, but leaves out the truth of the matter. George Q. Cannon was not authorized to declare the JOD part of the standard works.
Personal enlightenment is an individual thing, declaring false doctrine is not. It has been proven to him several times, but he wants his own take on it, obviously thats not how it works. Grady is in no position to be making these calls, he is an angry apostate trying to deceive those who will listen.[/quote]

I wouldn't knock the scriptures, but I wouldn't knock J of D either. It's like knocking what the prophet say in the ensign or General Conference even. It's all revealed word of God. And FYI no, Adam is not God the Father, and that theory comes from a bunch of bafoons who read Brigham young and lack understanding and take it out of context. When I read the discourse, it doesn't read like he is saying that Adam is the Father. He is the Father of the human race and Adam is a glorified resurrected being. You would have to be transfigured to be in Adams presence because of his Glory.

Knocking the Lords anointed is the fast road to apostasy.

I for one don't like people who rip on Brigham Young. No angels ever watch the prophet Joseph more closely than he did. He is the Moses of our latter-day church. Joseph Smith is like the Enoch. Joseph had every spiritual gift. And that mantle rested on Brigham when the time came. I for one will never malign the prophets or apostles of the Lords church. It's not for us to judge, at least when we know we lack understanding. When all things are revealed we will wish we were much more cautious. I wouldn't want to meet one of those men beyond the veil after this life if I had maligned their words and teachings. Wait til you understand.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:Alex Jones is a bold face liar and a hack for the Zionist.

Alex Jones Exposed by Milton William Cooper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So did you view the video or not?
Also, you don't seem to have anything good to say about anyone. Your world must be pretty dull and gloomy.
Do you even care that Trump said "God bless America" instead of "we are no longer a Christian nation?" Or that "the Sermon on the Mount is radical?"

Who died and made Milton William Cooper so important?
Do you ^:)^ him? Is he an O:-) Is he a straight shootin' :ymcowboy: Or is he a :ymdevil: in disguise? He may be someone you want to avoid, possibly being the "arm of flesh", huh? :-ss

Did you read the words of Joseph Smith yet? What's taking so long, huh?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Merriner wrote:Adam is not God the Father
Merriner wrote:I for one don't like people who rip on Brigham Young.
What's wrong with this picture? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

We've had plenty of forum members that would argue with you until blue in the face about how Adam is God. I pointed out in many different ways that that doctrine was false, hokey and denounced, but they persisted in teaching that very doctrine along with some other very disturbing nonsense about pre-Adamites and stuff not even close to scriptural fact.

BY is not the only one to have believed that Adam was God. But I'll let you do the research because that doctrine is worthless.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

freedomforall wrote:

We've had plenty of forum members that would argue with you until blue in the face about how Adam is God. I pointed out in many different ways that that doctrine was false, hokey and denounced, but they persisted in teaching that very doctrine along with some other very disturbing nonsense about pre-Adamites and stuff not even close to scriptural fact.

BY is not the only one to have believed that Adam was God. But I'll let you do the research because that doctrine is worthless.
Adam is our Father and our God.

Joseph Smith
"God himself was once as we are now and is an exalted man that sits enthroned in the yonder heavens! That is the great secret."
Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith pg 345 God an Exalted Man

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:
freedomforall wrote:

Adam is our Father and our God.

Joseph Smith
"God himself was once as we are now and is an exalted man that sits enthroned in the yonder heavens! That is the great secret."
Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith pg 345 God an Exalted Man
Thank you for giving yourself away. You must be one of those offshoot fundamentalists. Also that little quote from Joseph Smith has no relation to Adam being our God. It only states that God is an exalted man...which is true.
Adam is not our God. He helped create the earth but he did not father any children to dwell on it.
Adam is the father of all mankind, in that he was the first man on earth. Eve is the mother of all living, which would make Adam the father of all living...all of us being descendants of our first parents...Adam and Eve.
The Adam-God theory is so out of touch with reality, even a caveman could figure it out and understand who Father really is...and that is Elohim.

See also: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=42070" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

Trump Is An Inside Job https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLHVikUN73s&t=16s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Statists are always gonna state and absolute power always corrupts absolutely. Trump is merely the right’s version of Obama. If you really thought the left-right paradigm was abandoned, that the powers-that-be would let an actual outsider not only run for president but win… well, I suggest you spend more time researching the new world order and less time voting for some power-hungry individual who claims to make everything great again." - Dan Dicks

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:Trump Is An Inside Job https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLHVikUN73s&t=16s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Statists are always gonna state and absolute power always corrupts absolutely. Trump is merely the right’s version of Obama. If you really thought the left-right paradigm was abandoned, that the powers-that-be would let an actual outsider not only run for president but win… well, I suggest you spend more time researching the new world order and less time voting for some power-hungry individual who claims to make everything great again." - Dan Dicks
For just a fraction of a moment I thought you could speak for yourself. I was wrong. Dan Dicks, among so many others, does your talking for you. Another example of listening to the arm of flesh, huh? You're so sure and for certain that this guy is telling the truth 100%; that he isn't merely shooting off his mouth because of his own biases similar to so many forum members that only want to rant, having no substance, and the other posters finding it near impossible to reason with them? They, the ranters, absorb a little data, incomplete at that, and run with it like there was no tomorrow. Not only that, they expect everyone to buy into that hate-mongering obsession.

Are you a fanatical fundamentalist?

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

Who Controls America? New World Order, Trump, Hillary? Shocking Must See Documentary
https://youtu.be/25Jk1E55xs4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's a history lesson in this video for those that have forgotten or those that refuse to see because of the blindness they have fallen into.

The threat of terrorism is designed to bring fear to the minds of the people that they will be constantly looking back over their shoulder for any solution to the problem. All of these corrupt wars clear back including world war 1 and 2 have been based on a false flag.

"Permit me to issue and control the money of nation, and i care not who makes its laws ." - Amschel Mayer Rothchild

Trump calls the CIA a very amazing special people and that there is nobody he respects more and feels stronger about the CIA than himself. This is nothing but skulduggery and he is deceiving many good patriots with his lies. Wake up patriots and be not deceived by this wicked man. He has exposed himself for what he is a self serving egotist, drunk on self aggrandizement constantly seeking for praise and honor that he is the greatest accomplisher there is. He is nothing but a liar from hell leading all that will be deceived right into the pit.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

THE TRUMP DECEPTION: Don't Be Fooled https://youtu.be/RDyuVWICeSs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The red states have had their faith renewed in the system. The elite simply bought themselves more time. The people have more faith in the system now than ever, this is controlled opposition, its business as usual. They needed a new kind of puppet to appease the people and keep them happy thats what Donald Trump is. Trump was not a win for the people he was a win for the elite. Trump will deliver the U.S. into the hands of the NWO one way or the other.Don't be fooled by the so called truthers who believe the system is legit and Trump is legit. Don't be fooled by Trump he's beholden to the same elite power as Hilary.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:Who Controls America? New World Order, Trump, Hillary? Shocking Must See Documentary
https://youtu.be/25Jk1E55xs4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's a history lesson in this video for those that have forgotten or those that refuse to see because of the blindness they have fallen into.

The threat of terrorism is designed to bring fear to the minds of the people that they will be constantly looking back over their shoulder for any solution to the problem. All of these corrupt wars clear back including world war 1 and 2 have been based on a false flag.

"Permit me to issue and control the money of nation, and i care not who makes its laws ." - Amschel Mayer Rothchild

Trump calls the CIA a very amazing special people and that there is nobody he respects more and feels stronger about the CIA than himself. This is nothing but skulduggery and he is deceiving many good patriots with his lies. Wake up patriots and be not deceived by this wicked man. He has exposed himself for what he is a self serving egotist, drunk on self aggrandizement constantly seeking for praise and honor that he is the greatest accomplisher there is. He is nothing but a liar from hell leading all that will be deceived right into the pit.
Are we to conclude that you are perfect in every way? Is it your goal to follow this example?
speck-and-plank.jpg
speck-and-plank.jpg (95.91 KiB) Viewed 1463 times

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:THE TRUMP DECEPTION: Don't Be Fooled https://youtu.be/RDyuVWICeSs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The red states have had their faith renewed in the system. The elite simply bought themselves more time. The people have more faith in the system now than ever, this is controlled opposition, its business as usual. They needed a new kind of puppet to appease the people and keep them happy thats what Donald Trump is. Trump was not a win for the people he was a win for the elite. Trump will deliver the U.S. into the hands of the NWO one way or the other.Don't be fooled by the so called truthers who believe the system is legit and Trump is legit. Don't be fooled by Trump he's beholden to the same elite power as Hilary.
Did you talk to Trump and get him to divulge all his faults and lies so you could post them on this forum? Who the heck died and made you superior in thought, knowledge and intellect?
Hate mongering is getting common place with your posting of judging others way beyond any kind of friendly dialog.
Did you read the forum rules pertaining to spamming, trolling and baiting? Do you know who owns this forum? Or are you condescending enough to think it is yours?

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

GradyKeyser wrote:THE TRUMP DECEPTION: Don't Be Fooled https://youtu.be/RDyuVWICeSs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AND DON'T BE FOOLED BY GRADY!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Some people here voted for Darrell Castle, some, perhaps, for another candidate that had no chance of being elected. Maybe LMGK can find some real spicy, irritating and disgusting gossip on those other candidates for all to read. Why keep Trump in the limelight of personal attacks? One would think that Trump is the only sinner around the way he is being verbally put to shame. We can't have too many people on here with a one track mind, and having the mind off the track, can we?

So here it is, the list of wrong doing, lies and deception of Presidential candidates:

If more space is needed, and for the record, merely start with the number 11.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

TRUMP IS THE SWAMP: Trump's Jewish Elite MAFIA and The 5 Dancing Israelis (2017)
"The Jewish elite don't fear Donald Trump they love him, they support him, they own him."

Meet the new boss the same as the old boss. The Israel of the bible is completely different entity of the United Nations created state of Israel which is a terrorist state of the New World Order.
Last edited by GradyKeyser on January 25th, 2017, 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Day One Trump Gets To Work Devastating Globalist Decade Old Agenda
Ted Cruz Reveals True Thoughts on Donald Trump to Alex Jones
These messages are so much better than reading messages from a hate monger on board bent on sending Trump to hell.

God used imperfect people to bring about our Constitution, yet Trump is being kept in the furnace. Do we have a narcissist on board?

Donald Trump "We Are Going To Be Cutting Taxes MASSIVELY! For Both The Middle Class And Businesses"

If a person wants to know how to be an efficient, conscientious bricklayer, they do not go to a airplane pilot to learn how. One must go to a bricklayer to learn the trade. Likewise, if we want to know what the President is thinking, listen to him speak, and in front of so many witnesses.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

SANA, Yemen — Renewed fighting in the Yemen conflict killed about 75 people on Saturday and Sunday, some of them in the first drone strikes launched during the new administration of President Trump, according to Yemeni news reports.

It is very disheartening to learn that in his second full day in office, President Trump approved two drone strikes on Yemen! Looks like he's carrying on right where Obama left off mass murdering war criminal.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

freedomforall wrote:Day One Trump Gets To Work Devastating Globalist Decade Old Agenda
Ted Cruz Reveals True Thoughts on Donald Trump to Alex Jones
These messages are so much better than reading messages from a hate monger on board bent on sending Trump to hell.

God used imperfect people to bring about our Constitution, yet Trump is being kept in the furnace. Do we have a narcissist on board?

Donald Trump "We Are Going To Be Cutting Taxes MASSIVELY! For Both The Middle Class And Businesses"

If a person wants to know how to be an efficient, conscientious bricklayer, they do not go to a airplane pilot to learn how. One must go to a bricklayer to learn the trade. Likewise, if we want to know what the President is thinking, listen to him speak, and in front of so many witnesses.
4255.png
4255.png (19.04 KiB) Viewed 1372 times
044f7ef7816ac3a380cd4a756c3d63eb.jpg
044f7ef7816ac3a380cd4a756c3d63eb.jpg (13.91 KiB) Viewed 1372 times
Attachments
Amazing-Politics-Quote-It-Was-Planned-That-Way-Copy.jpg
Amazing-Politics-Quote-It-Was-Planned-That-Way-Copy.jpg (22.19 KiB) Viewed 1372 times

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:SANA, Yemen — Renewed fighting in the Yemen conflict killed about 75 people on Saturday and Sunday, some of them in the first drone strikes launched during the new administration of President Trump, according to Yemeni news reports.

It is very disheartening to learn that in his second full day in office, President Trump approved two drone strikes on Yemen! Looks like he's carrying on right where Obama left off mass murdering war criminal.
Who the heck says that Yemeni news reports are true and backed with facts? Post truth not hearsay.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:
freedomforall wrote:These messages are so much better than reading messages from a hate monger on board bent on sending Trump to hell.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

EXPOSED: The Greatest Puppet Show On Earth

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

TITANIC & Federal Reserve CONSPIRACY - The Shocking Connection

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

Donald Trump: The Secret Agenda Exposed (R$E)

Trump is more left than people think. The liberals want to get rid of all things moral. He says that he is conservative but he is a liberal. He surrounds himself with people that are in secret societies. The UN has the high speed train plans on their agenda. Trump is planing on building the same infrastructure that the NWO wants. You have two ways of thinking here and both ways are moving towards the globalists. We are shifting away from our biblical culture. Under Trump we hear the rhetoric nationalism, lets make America great again. All his policies and the people that he surrounds himself with falls in line with whatever the UN is planning, he is building the infrastructure that with facilitate it down the road. Under Trump they are building the infrastructure of the NWO.