The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

Post by freedomforall »

Some posters didn't read forum rules, if so, they blatantly ignore them because they just can't keep their pie hole shut. Many mockers of the church, or its leadership, have come and gone, why? because they cannot win. Their hostility is not our responsibility.

Hostility on their part does not constitute empathy on our part. Ours is to stand up for righteousness and the word of God, including paying heed to our prophets and apostles as the Lord as directed.

If we receive the Lord's servants, we then receive him, and if we receive the Lord, we also receive He who sent Him into the world. It's in the book!

Speaking of "It's in the Book, please listen to this:

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

None so blind that cannot see. The people are greatly brainwashed by social psychology and the True Gospel is being replaced by it. Great are the lies that the people mistake for the truth. They have itching ears looking for eloquent speech relishing in the precepts of men mingled with some scripture. Leadership in any realm is in the HOT SEAT and should be questioned. Again we are responsible for our own salvation.

I cannot be satisfied with myself, neither can I be satisfied with this people, unless they live in the enjoyment of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ, having the testimony of Jesus within them. When they live in that manner, they are prepared to judge of all matters that come before them; they are then capable of discerning between truth and error, light and darkness. They can then readily discover the things that are not of God, and distinguish them from those that are. This is the only way for you to know that your leaders are leading you in the path that leads to heaven. Without taking this course, a people or nation is liable to be led astray by their leaders, and thereby be prepared to be destroyed; but when the people understand for themselves ÄÄ when they know and understand the things of God by the Spirit of revelation, they are not only satisfied but safe. If this people will do as they are told ÄÄ will please those who preside over them, they will do well for themselves. And if they will do this from morning to evening and from evening to morning, all will be right, and their acts will tend to promote the kingdom of God upon the earth. Journal of Discourses Vol 05 2:5 Brigham Young

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

Donald Trump Attacks 1st Amendment - Admits He is Against ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-OhuIwPsc4a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

More lies from Trump, do not trust him.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:Donald Trump Attacks 1st Amendment - Admits He is Against ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-OhuIwPsc4a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

More lies from Trump, do not trust him.
Why don't you tell the whole truth? You would have us believe Trump is against free speech as a whole. This is NOT what he is saying. Good grief, get things straight. He said that free press that puts out info meant to hurt others by lying and false news should be able to be sued. Get the wax out. And then to listen to and run with some jerk that doesn't know his head from a stump in the ground trying to say that Trump is against all free speech is really, really stupid at best.

You're on the wrong forum.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

If Trump is against free speech in PART right now that would mean even worse and that he has big plans when he becomes pres to lead the blind to the slaughter. He is either completely on board with the right or he is not and serves the devil. Do not be fooled by these gadianton controlled LIARS. There is no hope in Trump or its evil establishment, they will be swept from the earth in Gods due time.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

skmo wrote:
GradyKeyser wrote:O the vainness, and the frailties, and the foolishness of men! When they are learned they think they are wise...
Proper grammar in a religious forum with reasonable adults is not vanity, it's responsible. Teaching proper grammar has been my profession for my adult life, so when educated adults use very poor grammar it's like fingers on a chalkboard to me. My explanation of your grammar error was not haughty or mocking, and my explanation was neither vain nor condescending.

I believe the content of your comment I spoke of is sufficiently in error that I did not want to offer a counterpoint. I don't believe I could say anything sufficiently wise to show you the error of your ways, so I judged it better to let it pass. Perhaps someone more enlightened than myself would like to address it, but I am not the one to challenge your enmity of the church leaders.

As I said, however, I did believe I could explain a grammatical mistake. If you prefer to maintain your level of literacy, I apologize for offering my explanation.
You just proved his point of the learned thinking themselves wise. Be thou humble.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Ezra wrote:You just proved his point of the learned thinking themselves wise. Be thou humble.
Nothing to do with being wise, it's about being a grown up and not looking like we're too lazy to know how to use basic language. If you can explain how a simple explanation of grammar makes me prideful, well, I guess you'll win the Justin Bieber award for excellence.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

The fabricated story of the establishment trying to stop Trump from making it to the power seat is a lie and deception. The alternative media i'm starting to realize puts out more fake news and false information than the mainstream media, and thats saying a lot. The alternative media can certainly expose many conspiracy's which are true, thats how the secret combinations control the narrative and use this controlled opposition tactic to steer many of the true patriots down this deceitful path. Satan rules the political system, there are no good men in these high positions( cabinet members, supreme court)ect. , they all pander to human rights, sustainable develoment and every other dogma to keep with the status quo, they NEVER go against the consensus. Our system is doomed and is like cancer that has overcome. We need divided from this debauchery that we may not be counted among the wicked.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

skmo wrote:
Ezra wrote:You just proved his point of the learned thinking themselves wise. Be thou humble.
Nothing to do with being wise, it's about being a grown up and not looking like we're too lazy to know how to use basic language. If you can explain how a simple explanation of grammar makes me prideful, well, I guess you'll win the Justin Bieber award for excellence.
Is that something you award all those who you feel are beneath your intellect and learning?

The thing is those who see themselves as wise are not. Those who see themselves as educated are not. There is always some truth in their supposed self image. But the very thing the think they are they are incapable of being as long as they think they are that very thing. (Pride)

After all If you believe your self to be something you are no longer looking to improve that aspect of yourself anymore. Your progress has stopped. Your pride swells. And you become a hypocrite.

"It's in the darkness of men's own eyes that they become lost " black elk.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Ezra wrote:The thing is those who see themselves as wise are not.
It's not the secret trail to Narnia I shared. I'm not giving hidden directions to Gandhi's path to enlightenment. I wasn't revealing the sworn secret handshake of those who have had their calling and election made sure.

It's plain, simple grammar. Is use of a simple apostrophe some great mysterious unknown to people in your town? This is stuff that teachers in 6th Grade expected their students to already know by the time we arrived in their classes back in the 70s. If you're saying that basic elementary school language is a sign of pride,

Never mind. There's no further reason to continue.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

This is a dire time we live in and it matters not how it ends, it matters how we stand. Our freedom is not in the hands of the enemy, its a matter of whom we will serve, the god of baal or the God of Israel. The only way to make America great again is to be dependent on God and independent from man. This means a great division is needed like we have never seen before, not uniting with the supposed patriot with a deviant mindset or some faction that serves baal and gives good speech with what we like to hear. There is no freedom for all, we must serve God or be swept off the earth. The sodomites can espouse liberty and freedom in speech and want to assist those who love liberty. Nothing could be more damaging to allow this to happen.
Tolerate, accept, then embrace will lead to udder destruction. The Constitution will only work for a moral and upright people. Until the people of God come and unite together as one and shake off the chains of hell we will need to be divided or united we shall fall.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:This is a dire time we live in and it matters not how it ends, it matters how we stand. Our freedom is not in the hands of the enemy, its a matter of whom we will serve, the god of baal or the God of Israel. The only way to make America great again is to be dependent on God and independent from man. This means a great division is needed like we have never seen before, not uniting with the supposed patriot with a deviant mindset or some faction that serves baal and gives good speech with what we like to hear. There is no freedom for all, we must serve God or be swept off the earth. The sodomites can espouse liberty and freedom in speech and want to assist those who love liberty. Nothing could be more damaging to allow this to happen.
Tolerate, accept, then embrace will lead to udder destruction. The Constitution will only work for a moral and upright people. Until the people of God come and unite together as one and shake off the chains of hell we will need to be divided or united we shall fall.
The cows aren't going to like that kind of pain either.

The wheat and tares are already tagged for division. Just stand by and wait. God is in control.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

skmo wrote:
It's not the secret trail to Narnia I shared. I'm not giving hidden directions to Gandhi's path to enlightenment. I wasn't revealing the sworn secret handshake of those who have had their calling and election made sure.

It's plain, simple grammar. Is use of a simple apostrophe some great mysterious unknown to people in your town? This is stuff that teachers in 6th Grade expected their students to already know by the time we arrived in their classes back in the 70s. If you're saying that basic elementary school language is a sign of pride,

Nice back pedal. It's not the content of what was said it's the the pride one has in their education,Learning ,wisdom they think they have thats attached to their statement. How they look down their nose at others whom they deem less then or dumb or what ever the demeaning title they place on them.

Merry Christmas.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Ezra wrote:Nice back pedal. It's not the content of what was said it's the the pride one has in their education,Learning ,wisdom they think they have thats attached to their statement. How they look down their nose at others whom they deem less then or dumb or what ever the demeaning title they place on them.
I was ready to just leave this because frankly, your comments in the last post left me mystified. However, this post has me confused with something: Did you see the post which originally started this bewildering trek? While the comment's content was such that our difference is philosophies was great enough I wasn't going to try to bridge it to find commonality, the grammar issue I commented on was a very simple one I thought could be addressed for basic communication.

While I understand I'm not the world's greatest gentle teacher, I didn't ride in on a charger with a buckler and lance screaming "Hey, idiot, You're too stupid to exist" or something demeaning. I suppose if the word "baffling" is a secret code word in the PNW for "Moron" or some such, I'd be a little better able to understand your great offense at my non-offense. However, it was a simple question, followed by a simple explanation, and a followup link to a site I enjoy for his wit and skill in a couple of educational lessons.

If having me, a retired teacher, offer a simple piece of advice is so hurtful to you that I come across as being sinfully proud, then by all means, stop reading what I write. Maybe you could check with the phpBB people to see if they have an app that would allow bulletin boards offer a safe space.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Look, I am a lot more scared at how large masses of the U.S. population are than I am of Trump. On another note, he has invited the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to singet at the Innauguration and they said yes.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

Its not Trump that we should fear its God and his wrath if we continue to uphold, sustain, and have hope in the evil corrupt system that Trump pays homage to. And we think that Gods blessing is with us while singing songs of sacred praises to the enemy in his camp when he is lurking and waiting to destroy all that God has built up. This is putting pearls before swine.

The division needs to occur now, otherwise the wheat is going to get choked off, silence is consent. A test, a test, a test, is coming Heber C. Kimball would say. This is no time to stand by and wait, this is a time to be tried and proven, not a time to be lulled away in carnal security waiting upon God with blind faith. We should be anxiously engaged in a good cause. We defiantly need Gods help but he is waiting upon us first. Faith without works is dead.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:Its not Trump that we should fear its God and his wrath if we continue to uphold, sustain, and have hope in the evil corrupt system that Trump pays homage to. And we think that Gods blessing is with us while singing songs of sacred praises to the enemy in his camp when he is lurking and waiting to destroy all that God has built up. This is putting pearls before swine.

The division needs to occur now, otherwise the wheat is going to get choked off, silence is consent. A test, a test, a test, is coming Heber C. Kimball would say. This is no time to stand by and wait, this is a time to be tried and proven, not a time to be lulled away in carnal security waiting upon God with blind faith. We should be anxiously engaged in a good cause. We defiantly need Gods help but he is waiting upon us first. Faith without works is dead.
Why don't you wake up and smell the roses? Haven't you heard that Obama has, (and I'm not gifted in relaying info in full, accurate detail), has made it possible for Israel to be split?

BREAKING! OBAMA'S ISRAEL SURPRISE
AND YOU WORRY ABOUT TRUMP?

If Obama splits Israel we are in deep doo doo.

Can someone, not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, prejudice or unbiased, please shed some light and truth as to what has occurred with regard to this threat of splitting Israel?

Has it occurred yet, or will it occur before the inauguration?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Imagine if Hillary Had Been Elected

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Ezra wrote:
skmo wrote:

Nice back pedal. It's not the content of what was said it's the the pride one has in their education,Learning ,wisdom they think they have thats attached to their statement. How they look down their nose at others whom they deem less then or dumb or what ever the demeaning title they place on them.

Merry Christmas.
Let's see, who was it on here who constantly tells us how much land he owns? " Merry Christmas," EZRA

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

skmo wrote:
Ezra wrote:Nice back pedal. It's not the content of what was said it's the the pride one has in their education,Learning ,wisdom they think they have thats attached to their statement. How they look down their nose at others whom they deem less then or dumb or what ever the demeaning title they place on them.
I was ready to just leave this because frankly, your comments in the last post left me mystified. However, this post has me confused with something: Did you see the post which originally started this bewildering trek? While the comment's content was such that our difference is philosophies was great enough I wasn't going to try to bridge it to find commonality, the grammar issue I commented on was a very simple one I thought could be addressed for basic communication.

While I understand I'm not the world's greatest gentle teacher, I didn't ride in on a charger with a buckler and lance screaming "Hey, idiot, You're too stupid to exist" or something demeaning. I suppose if the word "baffling" is a secret code word in the PNW for "Moron" or some such, I'd be a little better able to understand your great offense at my non-offense. However, it was a simple question, followed by a simple explanation, and a followup link to a site I enjoy for his wit and skill in a couple of educational lessons.

If having me, a retired teacher, offer a simple piece of advice is so hurtful to you that I come across as being sinfully proud, then by all means, stop reading what I write. Maybe you could check with the phpBB people to see if they have an app that would allow bulletin boards offer a safe space.
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: - Some people can't come down from their rameumton until they've told the people how prideful they are, go figure.
I am also baffled by Ezra's remarks. could he is sensitive about his own grammar and punctuation?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Obama: "The End of the Republic Has Never Looked Better"
And you worry about Trump?

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

More fear tactics from the regime to throw confusion into our lives. First off when will we wake and realize that that the globalist control both the the right and left, after all there is no difference other than that right lies a lot more. This is all a fake show, cognitive dissonance at its best. Create the problem make the solution. What ever happens all these evil men are in cahoots regardless of the fake opposition they want us believe. Trump will make office, its the perfect scenario for the final and grand push for one world order.

Alex Jones is the biggest Jesuit controlled stooge we have ever witnessed in the patriot community. He has been groomed for years for this very moment to lead the patriots off on various divergent paths of lies and deceit. Alax Jones has betrayed the true patriot and is pure evil working for the elite. If Hillary was to be in the fake power seat we would not be so blind about whats happening to us, we already have her pegged. We need to wake from our slumber, everything the people fear in Clinton Trump is going to accomplish right under our nose. The globalist control all principalities in this world, the president in his fake power seat is nothing more than a puppet. America is not great we have sold our souls to the devil and are the wickedest nation on earth.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:More fear tactics from the regime to throw confusion into our lives. First off when will we wake and realize that that the globalist control both the the right and left, after all there is no difference other than that right lies a lot more. This is all a fake show, cognitive dissonance at its best. Create the problem make the solution. What ever happens all these evil men are in cahoots regardless of the fake opposition they want us believe. Trump will make office, its the perfect scenario for the final and grand push for one world order.

Alex Jones is the biggest Jesuit controlled stooge we have ever witnessed in the patriot community. He has been groomed for years for this very moment to lead the patriots off on various divergent paths of lies and deceit. Alax Jones has betrayed the true patriot and is pure evil working for the elite. If Hillary was to be in the fake power seat we would not be so blind about whats happening to us, we already have her pegged. We need to wake from our slumber, everything the people fear in Clinton Trump is going to accomplish right under our nose. The globalist control all principalities in this world, the president in his fake power seat is nothing more than a puppet. America is not great we have sold our souls to the devil and are the wickedest nation on earth.
Why does it appear that you don't like anyone? You don't like church leaders because you think they make wrong decisions. You don't like Trump and refuse to send prayers up to God in his behalf. You don't like Alex Jones, and most likely really don't know him enough to judge him so harshly.
Just who do you like? Yourself? One or two in your immediate family? The ice cream man? Santa impersonators? Alfred E Newman.....who?
If you hate Trump so much why aren't you sending emails to him and letting him know, instead of ranting on an open forum that does little to nothing in changing one darn thing, except annoying forum members with so much negativity?

Are you paid to act this way?

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Now, now, Mr. Freedom

I'm sure he had a lot of friends before he was brainwashed and educated by CNN,ABC, CBS, and MSNBC. I bet he ran like all of us when he heard the ice cream truck with bells ringing, now all he hears are bells ringing. America has not sold itself to the devil, we all know who has. ( wink, wink) ;)

These anti-trump activists are paid to trash him and told what to say, you don't really think they are coming up with the nonsense on their own ? I would say a little compassion is in order, some of these people are homeless and illiterate, I'm sure even copy and paste is a challenge for them. I will admit its comical when they call other people stooges and puppets, :)) but if we try, we can all be friends, stand united, and host a program called, " Special political opinion olympics," can I count on you for a donation?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote:Now, now, Mr. Freedom

I'm sure he had a lot of friends before he was brainwashed and educated by CNN,ABC, CBS, and MSNBC. I bet he ran like all of us when he heard the ice cream truck with bells ringing, now all he hears are bells ringing. America has not sold itself to the devil, we all know who has. ( wink, wink) ;)

These anti-trump activists are paid to trash him and told what to say, you don't really think they are coming up with the nonsense on their own ? I would say a little compassion is in order, some of these people are homeless and illiterate, I'm sure even copy and paste is a challenge for them. I will admit its comical when they call other people stooges and puppets, :)) but if we try, we can all be friends, stand united, and host a program called, " Special political opinion olympics," can I count on you for a donation?
Chasing.gif
Chasing.gif (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1389 times