The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

Post by skmo »

freedomforall wrote:I suppose we all can learn from Benson's writing of "The Proper Role Of Government."
Well, yes, we can. It seems kind of like learning how to use your office's defibrillator after your favorite co-worker has died, but it's still good information to have. Our government is all but complete in the hands of the evil, conspiring men the scriptures warn us of, but it is still important for the Saints to know these things because not only do we still believe that, like the song say, with God, nothing is impossible. Not only t hat, but the day will come when governments established and perverted by evil will be replaced by good government.
BTW, is the best way to get a thought to POTUS is by going through a congressman?
You have three main ways to communicate with the President. You can call the White House, and believe it or not there is an office full of WH workers who will take your call, listen to your issue, and make the proper notifications: If you're calling the President, they'll report it either to him or to one of his staff. You can write a letter and mail it to the White House (get the address online, I know it's 1600 Pennsylvania ave. Washington DC but I don't remember the zip code) and he either gets the letter itself or his staff coalesce your letter into others sharing your opinion (I've even heard of a President answering a few personally, but it's rare. Closest I've ever gotten was a reply from James Baker from Reagan's presidency.

The third and probably most popular way today is to send an email. You can send letters to [email protected] or to [email protected]. I've never received any correspondence back from this other than an automated reply thanking me for my letter I'm guessing they deleted. I have regularly had email communication to my state's U.S. Senators and U.S. Congressmen, though and I've had pretty good success with these officials. I communicated quite a bit with Lisa Murkowski in Alaska, when she came to my village I got a notification from her office she was coming for a visit and said she hoped to meet me. I was surprised she actually remembered some of the content of our emails. In the two years I was in Wyoming I had regular communication with Rep. Cynthia Lummis' office, and even more with Sen. John Barrasso. On three separate occcasions I got a phone call asking me if I'd like to attend a conference call with Sen. Barrasso and other educators around the state. This was great because he'd get on the line and talk with all of us about mainly educational issues, but he was always glad to hear some of us rail about Obama and ask him to fight against the encroachment of our rights. A Senator who actually spoke directly with us lowly teachers, we all felt like he actually wanted to represent us, it was unique.
So what is a Republican to do to get his voice heard?
I'd recommend both a letter and an email, but until Trump is sworn in, the above info goes to Obamao. I'm sure Yahoo can help you get a current email and physical address to mail to President Elect Trump. You're almost guaranteed to get an automated reply to an email, I'd say you have a f air chance at a response to an actual letter. Most likely it'll be from a staffer, I'm guessing he's far too busy to reply personally until things slow a bit with his innaguration.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

freedomforall wrote:Something to wrap around my mind. So the majority of Electorates have to agree on which person to put in office?
There has to be a half +1 majority, in our current congressional makeup, that number is 270. In the case that no candidate reaches 270, the election is sent to the House of Representatives to decide.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

freedomforall wrote: My heart goes out to all the kids...that didn't get a chance to be a kid because some baby abolishing human didn't want it around. Sin or no sin, those in-the-womb kids got cut off from filling the measure of their creation.
No, they never even had the chance to begin their measure of creation, so they couldn't be cut off.
I guess we can analyze it this way...a female aborts a child and the child goes to the CK without have to face mortal life. No wonder abortion is so prevalent.
No. An aborted child never lived, they never entered mortality in order to be able to gain a body and have the opportunity to be tested. They will still have that opportunity to another parent, and hopefully it'll be one who loves it more than themselves.
I'll simply leave the decision to God. He is the one that has to sort out all the good vs bad stuff.
Agreed. Make no mistake, it's still a sin, and to my way of thinking it's one hell of a sin to live through for a person of conscience. Of course, not all of today's perverted, corrupt souls think that way. These are ACTUAL Social Media posts regarding an abortion. Try wrapping your head around this callousness, and it'll explode:
abortion-post.jpg
abortion-post.jpg (54.37 KiB) Viewed 2693 times
Screenshot_11-4-1.jpg
Screenshot_11-4-1.jpg (31.79 KiB) Viewed 2693 times

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

We have earned our destruction:
tweeting-her-abortion.jpg
tweeting-her-abortion.jpg (83.18 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
Proud of herself...
2015-09-22-fitz-e.png
2015-09-22-fitz-e.png (57.73 KiB) Viewed 2692 times

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

If all you have is evil men to vote for don't vote.Or you will have blood on your hands. It is pure foolishness to think your doing your duty or making the difference when secret combinations completely infect the U.S, government.They are not going to relinquish their power until God brings great judgment upon them.Meanwhile we must clean our own house, study the constitution and seek after truth so Gods wrath will will be upon us.Don't be deceived about Trump it is a false dichotomy.

Minds Darkened Because Of Unbelief

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

GradyKeyser wrote:If all you have is evil men to vote for don't vote.
If your election ticket has only Hitler and Himmler, them yeah, don't bother. However, this election had Hitler and Bozo the Clown, and thankfully Bozo came out ahead in the Electoral count (even though Hitlery won more people - The original Hitler carried more in 1932, luckily our system works different.) Bozo won because even Ray Charles could have seen how much more evil the hildabeast was.

Joh McCain is a putz, but he wouldn't have been NEARLY as bad as Obamao was. If you look at the two main candidates, one is usually more corrupt and dangerous than the other. In any other election, Trump would likely have gotten his head handed to him, but next to the hildabeast he looked like Galahad on a White Charger in golden armor.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

freedomforall wrote:Oh, here is some real scary news about Trump:

Trump Not Taking Salary as President - Media Attacks Him for “Violating Constitution”
Well, if he doesn't need it, he doesn't have to take it. Heck, he can donate it all to charity and taxes, I guess.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:If all you have is evil men to vote for don't vote.Or you will have blood on your hands. It is pure foolishness to think your doing your duty or making the difference when secret combinations completely infect the U.S, government.They are not going to relinquish their power until God brings great judgment upon them.Meanwhile we must clean our own house, study the constitution and seek after truth so Gods wrath will will be upon us.Don't be deceived about Trump it is a false dichotomy.

Minds Darkened Because Of Unbelief
Here, read this: http://whale.to/b/allen_b1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

None Dare Call It Conspiracy

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

https://youtu.be/URPCoReshzg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Trump is a egotist and a fraud.Don't believe the lies from these political tyrants.There using cognitive dissonance to circumvent the truth and create a false dichotomy.Trump supporters are deceived and are in mental uncertainty.The facts will never be enough for those who are in denial. Only a unseared conscience,honest heart and a clear mind will recognize the simple truth.

Advance Tyranny or Freedom

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:https://youtu.be/URPCoReshzg

Trump is a egotist and a fraud.Don't believe the lies from these political tyrants.There using cognitive dissonance to circumvent the truth and create a false dichotomy.Trump supporters are deceived and are in mental uncertainty.The facts will never be enough for those who are in denial. Only a unseared conscience,honest heart and a clear mind will recognize the simple truth.

Advance Tyranny or Freedom
You forgot to mention online pot stirrers, those who rant and fail to provide irrefutable proof and sources to back those rants.
Tell us how you would have campaigned for POTUS knowing the amount of corruption in the competition camp. Knowing there would be paid protesters and mainstream media lies against you. What type of strategy would you have used to win? Or would you have given up knowing the odds were against you? I'm in no way condoning wrong doing of any kind.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

We have Forgotten how to JUDGE. Trump has evil fruits.By there fruits ye shall know know them.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves" Lenin

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:We have Forgotten how to JUDGE. Trump has evil fruits.By there fruits ye shall know know them.

Tell us how you would have campaigned for POTUS knowing the amount of corruption in the competition camp. Knowing there would be paid protesters and mainstream media lies against you. What type of strategy would you have used to win? Or would you have given up knowing the odds were against you? I'm in no way condoning wrong doing of any kind.
Again, what are your irrefutable facts and sources?
And how are we to judge? Supposition? Guess work? Conjecture? Righteous or just plain arrogance and by ostentatious loftiness of language?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

freedomforall wrote:
GradyKeyser wrote:We have Forgotten how to JUDGE. Trump has evil fruits.By there fruits ye shall know know them.

And how are we to judge? Supposition? Guess work? Conjecture? Righteous or just plain arrogance and by ostentatious loftiness of language?
I would tell the truth. I would not surround myself in gads.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Ezra wrote:
freedomforall wrote:

I would tell the truth. I would not surround myself in gads.

I like some of the picks he has made. Sessions has been favorable toward the constitution and Pompeo went after the Benghazi thing with a vengeance. Is everything going to be perfect? No. But a heap better than the alternative I can tell you that.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

Doctrine and Covenants 52:17-18
17 And again, he that trembleth under my power shall be made strong, and shall bring forth fruits of praise and wisdom, according to the revelations and truths which I have given you.
18 And again, he that is overcome and bringeth not forth fruits, even according to this pattern, is not of me

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:Doctrine and Covenants 52:17-18
17 And again, he that trembleth under my power shall be made strong, and shall bring forth fruits of praise and wisdom, according to the revelations and truths which I have given you.
18 And again, he that is overcome and bringeth not forth fruits, even according to this pattern, is not of me
You have not addressed these questions, but have skirted around them over and over. Something else to consider: can fully armed, fully equipped soldiers go into battle without strategic planning?

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

I would never campaign for anyone with even the slightest amount of bad fruits.We had the choice of a crap sandwich! Wash your hands of this before its to late.Trump supporters are acting on emotional impulse and are hypersensitive and emotionally driven.Trump is acting in the right wing position and the propaganda is going down just as intended.The new world order is running both sides of the fence and Trump is playing outsider as the insider.Trump has a long history with the Clinton's and are cut from the same cloth.Trump is new world order Zionist puppet and the american people are being played.The whole world is wandering after the beast.We must be divided from this evil and not seek common ground with those of opposing views.Trump and the whole world seeks for unity in diversity. And this will bring us to the brink of hell quicker than anything else.

They Circumvent The Truth Threw The Power And Art Of Rhetoric

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Funny how abortion got into this conversation, but, as Mr Trump is from where he is from no surprise there....
But what is astounding to me is that latter day Saints can justify any kind of murder of the innocent... " The health of the mother" "incest" "rape" so I suppose based on those exceptions the product of those forced relations is from the devil himself and must be terminated... the child is the evil product and must be terminated to "save" The Mother.....it just shows how much we have descended into depravity... What latter day Saint in their right celestial mind would even consider or even think of an abortion... oh but yes let's think of the worst damnable thing that can possibly happen to a women like those 3 above mentioned things to justify it ... sorry but I flat out disagree with the lds church official policy on abortion ... And i also strongly believe our Heavenly Father does disagree also and that no murderer hath eternal life... you also say abortion can be forgiven...ill agree on 1 circumstance only ...and that is where there is no knowledge there is no punishment....
And any of you that think that you can have eternal marriage, eternal life and eternal increase world's without end like unto our Father Abraham and at the same time murder our offspring under any supposed " extenuating circumstances " I think will be highly disappointed...
Yes God has commanded to slay people at times throughout history that were fully ripe in wickedness... or to further His cause ... but when has He ever commanded His saints to kill their offspring for any reason... All I have ever read is that He highly condemns it...

I think this fits us in both circumstances today:

Declare this in the house of Jacob, and publish it in Judah, saying,

Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.

Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.

Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.

For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.

As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.

They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.

Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;

The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof...

Notice : " And my people love to have it so"

That is how we are today...
We are carnal sensual and devilish... and abortion and birth control or rather the so called "birth control pill" (abortion pill I call it) facilities us men to try and live out our carnal sensual selves....
It's as old as time...read the book of Jasher, how the men have their wives potions or mixes or if you will "the pill" so that they could keep their figures...
Hmmmm does it not strike a resemblance to us?
If the shoe fits we shall wear it...looks like it fits us to a T

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

GradyKeyser wrote:...There using cognitive dissonance to circumvent the truth and create a false dichotomy.
Where?

Or did you mean *They're?

There - At a specific location, point, or setting

They're - They are

Their - It belongs to them

Lest anyone think I'm merely being pedantic, this is a forum to share ideas, beliefs, and knowledge. If someone messes up a word form here and learns better, it's infinitely better than if it's done on a work form, right? Besides, as a retired teacher it's habit.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

skmo wrote:
GradyKeyser wrote:...There using cognitive dissonance to circumvent the truth and create a false dichotomy.
Where?

Or did you mean *They're?

There - At a specific location, point, or setting

They're - They are

Their - It belongs to them

Lest anyone think I'm merely being pedantic, this is a forum to share ideas, beliefs, and knowledge. If someone messes up a word form here and learns better, it's infinitely better than if it's done on a work form, right? Besides, as a retired teacher it's habit.
Old Testament (KJV) Exodus 4:10
10 And Moses said unto the LORD, O my LORD, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGAJnAlCL6k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Is Trump a Clinton Plant In The Republican Party?

Once you start seeing the dark pattern of this man's history,you will start to see some of the outrageous things he say's and does.

Be_of_good_cheer
captain of 10

Post by Be_of_good_cheer »

Let's judge him by his actions. So far I do not see him promoting the new world order but freedom and prosperity. He has made some great appointment selections lately and I was very encouraged that he saw through the sabotage being done by Chris Christie by appointing dc insiders and reassigned him.. Look for some of these good men to be attacked and character assasinated . This time we aren't going to capitulate. The Lord can use imperfect men to accomplish his will. Trump is uniquely positioned to give the American people our Republic back but he cannot do it without our help. I vow to continually hold my local representatives feet to the fire by direct interaction.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

And Trump says he is not going to accept POTUS salary and will take the minimum by law. 60 Minutes interview.
He also says he is not going to live in the White House. Is this confirmed news information?
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... hite+house" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:I would never campaign for anyone with even the slightest amount of bad fruits.We had the choice of a crap sandwich! Wash your hands of this before its to late.Trump supporters are acting on emotional impulse and are hypersensitive and emotionally driven.Trump is acting in the right wing position and the propaganda is going down just as intended.The new world order is running both sides of the fence and Trump is playing outsider as the insider.Trump has a long history with the Clinton's and are cut from the same cloth.Trump is new world order Zionist puppet and the american people are being played.The whole world is wandering after the beast.We must be divided from this evil and not seek common ground with those of opposing views.Trump and the whole world seeks for unity in diversity. And this will bring us to the brink of hell quicker than anything else.
They Circumvent The Truth Threw The Power And Art Of Rhetoric
This wasn't the question. Again you avoid answering the real question, which is...
freedomforall wrote:how you would have campaigned for POTUS knowing the amount of corruption in the competition camp.
The operative word is "you." What would "your" stratagem have been in campaigning to become President knowing full well what you were up against by way of corruption. Forget Trump or anyone else.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

skmo wrote:
freedomforall wrote: My heart goes out to all the kids...that didn't get a chance to be a kid because some baby abolishing human didn't want it around. Sin or no sin, those in-the-womb kids got cut off from filling the measure of their creation.
No, they never even had the chance to begin their measure of creation, so they couldn't be cut off.
I guess we can analyze it this way...a female aborts a child and the child goes to the CK without have to face mortal life. No wonder abortion is so prevalent.
No. An aborted child never lived, they never entered mortality in order to be able to gain a body and have the opportunity to be tested. They will still have that opportunity to another parent, and hopefully it'll be one who loves it more than themselves.
I'll simply leave the decision to God. He is the one that has to sort out all the good vs bad stuff.
Agreed. Make no mistake, it's still a sin, and to my way of thinking it's one hell of a sin to live through for a person of conscience. Of course, not all of today's perverted, corrupt souls think that way. These are ACTUAL Social Media posts regarding an abortion. Try wrapping your head around this callousness, and it'll explode:

abortion-post.jpg

Screenshot_11-4-1.jpg
So you do not believe that abortion is murder???????? If you believe that a baby once aborted can come to another body then you do not believe in life at conception because if there was a death of a baby by abortion then it will not have another chance! If you believe that that same spirit, that was aborted will have another chance then you must believe in reincarnation. You do not come back once you have come to earth for a body. Life begins at conception! It is only 17 days after conception and there is a a tiny little heart beating. At six weeks brain waves are measurable and your baby moves and responds to touch. At eight weeks she is perfectly developed, with fingers and toes, even her own set of fingerprints. By ten weeks she can squint, swallow and suck her thumb. If you tickled her nose she would move her head away. By eleven to 12 weeks all body systems are present and working. All she needs to become a healthy newborn is time and nourishment. Nothing new develops after 12 weeks! Do not tell me that you aren't murdering a beautiful innocent human life! The spirit has chosen that mother to have in its life with for many reasons. That baby WILL NOT HAVE A CHANCE FOR ANOTHER BODY. THAT WAS THAT BABIES CHANCE!

We do not need to decide when life begins, but accept what God has already shown, that life begins before birth. It is impossible to take a life before birth and be justified. The beliefs and ethics of God are not situational and do not provide the exceptions. Life always begins before birth in the eyes of God even if rape, incest, or other sinful acts conceived the baby. It is only as our human self-centeredness grows that we look for exceptions or man-based rules to govern when we can take a life of a baby.

Nurse Kathleen Malloy, from Jacksonville, Florida, witnessed the death of one baby who was born after a saline abortion and transferred to her hospital. Melanie Green of Last Days Ministries quoted Malloy in her pamphlet “Children: Things We Throw Away?” Malloy tells her story:
I worked the 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift, and when we weren’t busy, I’d go out to help with the newborns. One night I saw a bassinet outside the nursery. There was a baby in this bassinet – a crying, perfectly formed baby – but there was a difference in this child. She had been scalded. She was the child of a saline abortion.This little girl looked as if she had been put in a pot of boiling water. No doctor, no nurse, no parent, to comfort this hurt, burned child. She was left alone to die in pain. They wouldn’t let her in the nursery – they didn’t even bother to cover her.I was ashamed of my profession that night! It’s hard to believe this can happen in our modern hospitals, but it does. It happens all the time. I thought a hospital was a place to heal the sick – not a place to kill.I asked a nurse at another hospital what they do with their babies that are aborted by saline. Unlike my hospital, where the baby was left alone struggling for breath, their hospital puts the infant in a bucket and puts the lid on. Suffocation! Death by suffocation!

Another nurse who found herself in the terrible position of caring for an aborted baby told her story in the newsletter of Friendship Pregnancy Center (now called Women’s First Choice Center) in Morristown, New Jersey. Her story, which can be read in its entirety here, is heartbreaking. On the night the aborted baby came in, three premature babies from a nearby hospital were being taken care of. Two of the three were in danger of dying, and doctors struggled to save their lives. While the doctors were engaged in the struggle to help these two wanted babies, the aborted baby was brought in:The nurse from Labor and Delivery walked into our unit carrying a blanket and stating “This is a prostaglandin abortion. He has a heartbeat so we brought him over.” The baby was placed under a radiant warmer and I was told the rest of the facts. The gestational age of the baby was given to be 23 weeks by ultrasound. The mother had cancer and had received chemotherapy treatments before discovering that she was pregnant. The parents had been told that their baby would be horribly deformed because of the chemotherapy.I looked at the baby boy lying before me, and saw that from all appearances he was perfect. He had a good strong heartbeat. I could tell this without using a stethoscope because I could see his chest moving in sync with his heart rate. With a stethoscope I heard a heart pumping strongly. I look at his size and his skin — he definitely looked more mature than 23 weeks. He was weighed and I discovered that he was 900 grams, almost two pounds. This was almost twice the weight of some babies we have been able to save. A doctor was summoned. When she arrived the baby started moving his tiny arms and legs flailing. He started trying to gasp, but was unable to get air into his lungs. His whole body shuddered with his efforts to breathe. We were joined by a neonatalist and I pleaded with both doctors saying, “The baby is viable — look at his size, look at his skin — he looks much older than 23 weeks.” It was a horrible moment as each of us wrestled with our own ethical standards. I argued that we should make an attempt to resuscitate him, to get him breathing. The resident doctor told me, “This is an abortion. We have no right to interfere.” The specialist, who had the responsibility for the decision, was wringing his hands and quietly saying, “This is so hard. Oh, God, it’s so hard when it’s this close.” In the end, I lost. We were not going to try to resuscitate this baby. So, I did the only thing I could do. Dipping my index finger into sterile water and placing it on his head, I baptized the child. Then I wrapped him in blankets to keep him warm, and held him. These were the only measures I could take comfort the baby under the circumstances, no matter how much I wanted to do more. I held this little boy, who was still gasping for breath, trying to stay alive on his own. As the tears flowed down my face, I pray to God that he would take this child into his care, and that he would forgive me for my own part in his death. After a while, he stopped gasping. His heart continued to be, but the beating became slower and weaker until it finally stopped. He was gone.Ironically, all the while the nurse was holding the dying aborted child, doctors were struggling to save the life of another premature (but wanted) child in the very same room, less than 5 feet away. Sadly, this baby died as well – but she was given every possible medical treatment, while the aborted baby was completely ignored.

The word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:4-5)