The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Re: The Scary TRUTH About Donald Trump

Post by GradyKeyser »

Is murder a state right? Or should it be left up to the hands of the state? Absolutely not. We live under God unalienable rights the right to LIFE and liberty. You have the agency to murder but must pay a dire consequence. God unalienable rights are protected under the constitution which the federal and state must adhere to. The constitution was made for a moral and religious people and it wholly inadequate to the government of any other. Abortion is murder and protected under God unalienable rights and the federal and the state must keep each other in check (checks and balances). Even though the state takes presidence over the federal, it is the duty of the federal to keep the state in check on this abortion issue. Or the state to keep the federal in check. How can you murder your own children and be a moral and upright people? Agency to murder has immediate consequences. You can't make murder legal under the Constitution. Is abortion murder or not? Abortion is a abomination to God. We as a country are going to pay dearly for this one. Under the constitution we have no right to abort a baby including rape, incest or mothers life. Life is a precious gift from God and those babies chose to come here. Regardless of the circumstance.

Priesthood must not tolerate iniquity. John Taylor J of D 26 14:

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

freedomforall wrote:FINAL ELECTION 2016 NUMBERS: TRUMP WON BOTH

Trump won the popular vote as follows: Clinton 62.2M.....Trump 62.9M
Yet protesters walk the streets in America and rant, apparently not knowing that Trump won both Electoral and popular. They also protest the Electoral College as law, not knowing the EC is in the Constitution.

More people need to be educated and awakened.
Most of them know about the Electoral College, they are throwing temper tantrums because their side lost. It is part of the constitution hanging by a thread. It's about having loads of people who hate the Constitution when its provisions don't give them the win.

Then there was the Facebook and Twitter hysteria about how Trump was planning a bigoted holocaust in America, which I believe is BS fear mongering.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

It's either an act of God or it's a conspiracy;;

12 For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--
13 Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--
14 These should then be attended to with great earnestness. Doctrine and Covenants 123

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Are there any Trump supporters who want to enlighten us as to exactly where in the Constitution it says it's OK for the President to spend a Trumpillion Dollars on Infrastructure? Have y'all ever noticed how history repeats?

"Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected." Yuk, yuk, yuk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

eddie wrote:How about Trump gets 8 years?
I doubt it for the simple fact that Trump can't work with the opposition. Even if he wanted to, and I doubt he does, the other side won't work with him. After four years of people fighting, they'll want another change.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

skmo wrote:
eddie wrote:How about Trump gets 8 years?
I doubt it for the simple fact that Trump can't work with the opposition. Even if he wanted to, and I doubt he does, the other side won't work with him. After four years of people fighting, they'll want another change.
Remind me again Mr Prophet, as to what your infinite wisdom saw regarding what the outcome of this month's election would be.
dc

(Or, take a closer look, I think your crystal ball has a crack in it)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Benjamin_LK wrote:Most of them know about the Electoral College, they are throwing temper tantrums because their side lost. It is part of the constitution hanging by a thread. It's about having loads of people who hate the Constitution when its provisions don't give them the win.

Then there was the Facebook and Twitter hysteria about how Trump was planning a bigoted holocaust in America, which I believe is BS fear mongering.
Someone needs to inform them that Trump also won the popular vote. The notion that Clinton won by popular vote is the premise of their rant.

These protesters remind me of my Vietnam days, where protesters walked the streets for weeks protesting the conflict over there. I saw them as spineless wimps. I was scared, apprehensive and had a large pit in my stomach, basically a "mamma's boy"...but I went and did my duty. It may have been a bad move but I had no intention of running to Canada as a person not wanting to serve my country no matter the reason behind it. I had no choice because the draft was still in place.

Anyway, these protesters don't really know what is going on. I believe they are not learning in school what kind of country we're supposed to have, which is a Constitutional Republic...not a Democracy. They're not being taught what freedom is or what it takes to be free, or what the Founders went through to get us freedom. They have learned to accept all the wrong doing of Hillary and put her is a position to destroy this country because of total ignorance. I hope they'll finally get tired and go home. But I expect that Michael Moore will keep them stirred up like a large bunch of Yard Birds flapping their wings and running every which way in a pen.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

Trump is too wealthy not to be apart of the club.

https://youtu.be/wbNWjbe8z7w?list=PLTHD ... -PQm8X5f5E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by GradyKeyser on November 15th, 2016, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Long ago the schools quit teaching students to think and instead began to indoctrinate them into the agenda. So the product of those schools is what you have for young people today.
That's the scary part, to anyone with any sense.
They will quit the protests after the pay for them ends.
dc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

GradyKeyser wrote:Trump is too wealthy not to be apart of the club.

Your thinking is indeed as poor as your English.
Yes, he is apart from the agenda.
dc

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote:
eddie wrote:Ahhh, a duality? Oh my gosh I didn't even consider that such a small thing tied them together as being controlled?
The difference could be that Trump is real and Hillary is a known liar.
Grady, Trump has been elected President by the people, none of your bashing changes that. The people who voted for him wanted hope, Trump has given us a reprieve from 8 years of trampling on the Constitution, the threat of disarming us, ranchers being shot in cold blood, veterans on the streets starving, millions of refugees with ties to Isis being brought here etc. if Trump does just one of these things we are ahead of what we've been dealing with. Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope.
Further, it is against the law in most states to hang a person with a wooden leg.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:Trump is too wealthy not to be apart of the club.

https://youtu.be/wbNWjbe8z7w?list=PLTHD ... -PQm8X5f5E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
During the 60-minute interview, Trump said he would not take the pay that goes along with being POTUS of the tune of $400,000 annually.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

History repeats itself we are a nation doomed for destruction we are the most wicked nation on earth policing the world in the name of democracy spreading lies, blood and terror in the name of our so called christen beliefs. We are hypocrites, idol worshipers and seekers of the flesh. US government is past recoverable they have proven themselves for almost two centuries to tear down the constitution and negate the word of God. We are ripe for destruction. Never think for a moment that there is any hope in this corrupt civilization, Babylon the great. Our only hope at this time is for the wicked to be divided from the righteous. We need divided the wheat is beginning to be chocked off.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

GradyKeyser wrote:History repeats itself we are a nation doomed for destruction we are the most wicked nation on earth policing the world in the name of democracy spreading lies, blood and terror in the name of our so called christen beliefs. We are hypocrites, idol worshipers and seekers of the flesh. US government is past recoverable they have proven themselves for almost two centuries to tear down the constitution and negate the word of God. We are ripe for destruction. Never think for a moment that there is any hope in this corrupt civilization, Babylon the great. Our only hope at this time is for the wicked to be divided from the righteous. We need divided the wheat is beginning to be chocked off.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

because I have told you the truth ye are angry with me.

Mosiah 13

Ungläubige
captain of 50

Post by Ungläubige »

freedomforall wrote: Someone needs to inform them that Trump also won the popular vote. The notion that Clinton won by popular vote is the premise of their rant.
what is your source for this?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Ungläubige wrote:
freedomforall wrote: Someone needs to inform them that Trump also won the popular vote. The notion that Clinton won by popular vote is the premise of their rant.

The source of it may be Google. It looks like they may have been posting an inaccurate result. However, we can wait for the final final final result, then we will have the exact tally.
dc

Which by the way it doesn't matter because it doesn't go by popular vote, it goes by Electoral College. The USA does not have a direct election system, and, by the way hasn't for how many years? 200 or so? Well, more than the lifetime of any of us here and the parents and grandparents of the paid "protestor/rioters".

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

GradyKeyser wrote:History repeats itself we are a nation doomed for destruction we are the most wicked nation on earth policing the world in the name of democracy spreading lies, blood and terror in the name of our so called christen beliefs. We are hypocrites, idol worshipers and seekers of the flesh. US government is past recoverable they have proven themselves for almost two centuries to tear down the constitution and negate the word of God. We are ripe for destruction. Never think for a moment that there is any hope in this corrupt civilization, Babylon the great. Our only hope at this time is for the wicked to be divided from the righteous. We need divided the wheat is beginning to be chocked off.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with what you say here, but I have a question for you. Would you be starting similar threads as the various ones you've started in the last few days, and would you post what you have said here (your words that I have quoted above), if Hillary had won the election? In other words, would you be saying the same/similar things about Hillary and all of her evils if she was the new president-elect?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

David13 wrote:
Ungläubige wrote:

The source of it may be Google. It looks like they may have been posting an inaccurate result. However, we can wait for the final final final result, then we will have the exact tally.
dc

Which by the way it doesn't matter because it doesn't go by popular vote, it goes by Electoral College. The USA does not have a direct election system, and, by the way hasn't for how many years? 200 or so? Well, more than the lifetime of any of us here and the parents and grandparents of the paid "protestor/rioters".
Right on, D13. It is Michael Moore that says he is going to take action against the establishment.

Michael Moore Just Released A Plan To Impeach Trump
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/10/m ... ach-trump/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael Moore: If Elected, Donald Trump Would Be "Last President of the United States"
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/11/7/m ... nald_trump" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Devastated Left Calls For An End To The Electoral College
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... al-college" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is Michael Moore mad?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Ungläubige wrote:
More research has proven me and others posting this are wrong. Apparently this info came from a fake news site. Nevertheless the Electoral College takes precedence anyway. The popular vote has no bearing.

Sorry about that.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

David13 wrote:
Ungläubige wrote:

dc

Which makes me wonder...if Electoral College takes precedence and popular vote is not valid, why didn't Hillary take the EC hands down over Trump? I thought EC was tallied according to popular vote. Otherwise where would the EC get their numbers?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

EmmaLee wrote:
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with what you say here, but I have a question for you. Would you be starting similar threads as the various ones you've started in the last few days, and would you post what you have said here (your words that I have quoted above), if Hillary had won the election? In other words, would you be saying the same/similar things about Hillary and all of her evils if she was the new president-elect?

I am going to say no on that question. It's just a feeling I have. Let us see if another answer comes along.
dc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

freedomforall wrote:
Ungläubige wrote:
More research has proven me and others posting this are wrong. Apparently this info came from a fake news site. Nevertheless the Electoral College takes precedence anyway. The popular vote has no bearing.

Sorry about that.

But let us look at another aspect of that.
It is well known that the Democrats have always specialized in stuffing ballot boxes one way or another.
In Chicago they have for ever run buses of miscellaneous people from one precinct to another to vote as many times as possible throughout the day.
They have always been notorious for that. It's nothing new.
There have been all kinds of cases of dead people voting. And they have always seemed to have voted Democrat (convenient, no?).
Some biased and bigoted folks will say oh, Republicans do that, but that has never been proved. Nor much alleged by anyone other that Democrat bigots.
But lets say the Republicans has 1,000,000 fraudulent votes. That means that in all probability the Dems had 8,000,000.
Who won the popular vote?
dc

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

EmmaLee wrote:
The reason I am exposing Trump is because he is the more dangerous one and not because Hillary is less evil. They are equally as evil and serve the devil.The difference is Trump is playing a very clever game just what the devil does best. Tell you what you want to hear. Then carefully lead you down to hell.This kind of tactic is pure deceit and has far greater consequences than those that are openly evil. To most that is more obvious to stay clear from.God would rather us be hot or cold not luke warm otherwise he will spew us out of his mouth.There is nothing worse than double minded double speak.The democrat's lie less than the republicans because the democrats are more in the open and proud of there progressive liberalism.It's not hard to see that the patriot is more vigilant under the democrats than the republicans.This is how the secret combinations pull their dirty tricks.The founding fathers never intended the two party system.There has been more false flags and more innocent blood shed and more loss of freedom with the republicans than anything else.They Lie,lie,lie.And we will never see the end of it until this wicked generation is wiped off the earth.