BOOM! FBI Claims Pedophilia?!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

BOOM! FBI Claims Pedophilia?!

Post by iWriteStuff »

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fbi-re ... 2016-10-28" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The FBI is restarting a probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails after finding more messages that “appear to be pertinent,” Director James Comey told members of Congress on Friday.

In July, Comey said charges were not “appropriate” in the case, following completion of the bureau’s investigation. Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, is leading Republican Donald Trump in an average of national polls ahead of the Nov. 8 election.

In a letter on Friday, Comey said the FBI learned of more emails and that he agreed “appropriate investigative steps” should be taken to determine if they contained classified information.
October Surprise anyone???
Last edited by iWriteStuff on November 3rd, 2016, 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: BOOM! FBI Probe Reopened!

Post by iWriteStuff »

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/fbi-prob ... mails.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony," Comey wrote.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he added.

"Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony," Comey concluded.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

What happens if Hillary is elected and afterwards found guilty and imprisoned?" Before the inauguration? How about after?
Who becomes President?

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Stahura wrote:What happens if Hillary is elected and afterwards found guilty and imprisoned?" Before the inauguration? How about after?
Who becomes President?
She would most likely be impeached and removed from office. I believe the Vice President would then become president.
Last edited by Serragon on October 28th, 2016, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Serragon wrote:She would most likely be impeached and removed from office. I believe the Vice President would then become president.
Chaffetz was already talking about beefing up investigations. This would move to full blown impeachment, I'm sure. Markets are dropping as this reflects a decrease in her chances of getting elected.

Could not have been more unexpected. I was pretty much sure the Gads had won this one already.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Can you be impeached before inauguration?

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

"I thought morals were the paintings on the walls" - Hillary Clinton.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Why is Chaffetz not targeted yet?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

RIP Comey.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Serragon wrote:
Stahura wrote:What happens if Hillary is elected and afterwards found guilty and imprisoned?" Before the inauguration? How about after?
Who becomes President?
She would most likely be impeached and removed from office. I believe the Vice President would then become president.
President Cain, I mean Kaine.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Comey: "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country..."

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Any chance that Comey planned this all along?

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

markharr wrote:Any chance that Comey planned this all along?
interesting question.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

ebenezerarise wrote:
interesting question.
You mean let her off early and then pull a 180 to inflict the most election year damage?

I think the man values his life more than that. Maybe someone else made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

iWriteStuff wrote:
ebenezerarise wrote:
interesting question.
You mean let her off early and then pull a 180 to inflict the most election year damage?

I think the man values his life more than that. Maybe someone else made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
Nothing about this really makes sense. If this was somehow happening under the direction of Obama, or Lynch I don't think they would have announced it like this, or in advance of the election.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Today is the traditional October surprise dumping ground. The Friday before the Friday before the election is always the day where the major October surprises happen because that is the day where you inflict the most damage.

I told my wife this morning that there was going to be some major news breaking today probably about both candidates. I'm not even convinced that there won't be more coming out this afternoon.

Whoever did this knew how to time it to inflict the most damage I don't see Obama or Hillary doing that to themselves.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

markharr wrote:Today is the traditional October surprise dumping ground. The Friday before the Friday before the election is always the day where the major October surprises happen because that is the day where you inflict the most damage.

I told my wife this morning that there was going to be some major news breaking today probably about both candidates. I'm not even convinced that there won't be more coming out this afternoon.

Whoever did this knew how to time it to inflict the most damage I don't see Obama or Hillary doing that to themselves.
The question is whether it does any real damage or whether it's like hearing from another Trump groping victim. The public response to both has been kind of "Yeah, yeah, heard it all before... My guy is a crook and yours is a perv. What else is new?"

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

markharr wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:
ebenezerarise wrote:
interesting question.

Nothing about this really makes sense. If this was somehow happening under the direction of Obama, or Lynch I don't think they would have announced it like this, or in advance of the election.
Chaos and confusion is the calling card of the secret combination. Personal greed and prowess, while certainly attractive to these people, isn't their endgame; rather, it is the destruction of personal liberty itself. When one acknowledges this and sees that all these players are confederate, this move makes perfect sense.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

There is supposed to be a dark and a light "Illuminati." Maybe the light ones do not want to see Hillary destroy the world.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

Serragon wrote:
Who becomes President?
She could step down and have kaine pardon her, `a la Nixon/Ford, thus avoiding impeachment.

It would be funny if she, like her husband before her, was impeached. :p
Last edited by paulrobots on October 28th, 2016, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Fiannan wrote:There is supposed to be a dark and a light "Illuminati." Maybe the light ones do not want to see Hillary destroy the world.
Or maybe putting Hillary in office was never part of the plan....

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Just entertain this thought for a minute. I'm not saying I'm right. Just a theory.

Comey and others in the FBI were upset that they were forced to drop this originally. He held on to some evidence that can be used to reopen the case. He waits until he is certain or fairly certain that Hillary won't win, or that it's close enough that this would push her over the edge. He goes loose cannon and releases this at the opportune time to inflict the most damage.

What are they going to do? Kill him right after he makes this announcement two weeks in advance of the election. Comey has too many eyes on him right now.

Once Trump is sworn in he knows that Trump and his attorney general will take up the case and indict. Trump has already promised that he would.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Could also be a coordinated assault. There may be more coming out this afternoon.

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't more that comes out about Trump as well.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

markharr wrote:Just entertain this thought for a minute. I'm not saying I'm right. Just a theory.

Comey and others in the FBI were upset that they were forced to drop this originally. He held on to some evidence that can be used to reopen the case. He waits until he is certain or fairly certain that Hillary won't win, or that it's close enough that this would push her over the edge. He goes loose cannon and releases this at the opportune time to inflict the most damage.

What are they going to do? Kill him right after he makes this announcement two weeks in advance of the election. Comey has too many eyes on him right now.

Once Trump is sworn in he knows that Trump and his attorney general will take up the case and indict. Trump has already promised that he would.
Nah, man. Turns out the new evidence came from Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner's electronic devices:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/po ... v=top-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He's under investigation for sending sexually explicit text messages to a 15 year old girl. Part of the investigation involved seizing their devices. And on those devices were THOUSANDS of emails.

The poetic justice is EPIC.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Sounds like it was just a coincidence then.