BOOM! FBI Claims Pedophilia?!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Spider
captain of 100

Re: BOOM! FBI Claims Pedophilia?!

Post by Spider »

iWriteStuff wrote:Anyone think this is legit?

http://www.fury.news/2016/11/breaking-n ... -sex-ring/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“We know that both of them have been a major part and participant of what is called the ‘Lolita Express’, which is a plane owned by Jeffrey Epstein – a wealthy multimillionaire – who flies down to the Bahamas and allows Bill Clinton and Hillary to engage in sex with minors,” Pieczenik explains.

“As a result of the excellent work that the New York Police Department guys in tracking pedophiliacs, they also have a record of both Hillary and Bill and other people associated with the Clintons with regards to Pedophilia,” Pieczenik goes on to indicate the charges that will be filed against many who are involved. “Not only will she be charged with obstruction of justice, with lying to a prosector in the FBI, she will also be charged with pedophilia.
I mean as hideous as that is, it wouldn't really surprise me.... And honestly I'd bet hard money they've rigged the election. The only way to take it back is to take her out of the picture with an indictment.
I thought it was common knowledge Bill Clinton was using the Lolita Express. I hadn't heard about Hillary doing this.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Spider wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:Anyone think this is legit?

http://www.fury.news/2016/11/breaking-n ... -sex-ring/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“We know that both of them have been a major part and participant of what is called the ‘Lolita Express’, which is a plane owned by Jeffrey Epstein – a wealthy multimillionaire – who flies down to the Bahamas and allows Bill Clinton and Hillary to engage in sex with minors,” Pieczenik explains.

“As a result of the excellent work that the New York Police Department guys in tracking pedophiliacs, they also have a record of both Hillary and Bill and other people associated with the Clintons with regards to Pedophilia,” Pieczenik goes on to indicate the charges that will be filed against many who are involved. “Not only will she be charged with obstruction of justice, with lying to a prosector in the FBI, she will also be charged with pedophilia.
I mean as hideous as that is, it wouldn't really surprise me.... And honestly I'd bet hard money they've rigged the election. The only way to take it back is to take her out of the picture with an indictment.
I thought it was common knowledge Bill Clinton was using the Lolita Express. I hadn't heard about Hillary doing this.
Which is partly why I think it's false. Bill is guilty of it, sure. That's his vice, and he's not even careful about it any more. But Hillary? Her vice is power, and she would do anything to get it. Anything that risks obtaining said power is strictly avoided. Hence the secrecy, hence the lies, hence the extortions, bribes, and deaths of everyone near her. There would be a pile of bodies deeper and bloodier than anything we've ever seen before she abandons her goal.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

canopener.jpg
canopener.jpg (50.77 KiB) Viewed 662 times

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

http://www.targetliberty.com/2016/11/re ... llary.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
REPORT Huma Emails Indicate Hillary Partied at Convicted Pedophile Epstein's "Sex Island"

This is an off the charts must read.

Make of it what you wish.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

ajax wrote:http://www.targetliberty.com/2016/11/re ... llary.html
REPORT Huma Emails Indicate Hillary Partied at Convicted Pedophile Epstein's "Sex Island"

This is an off the charts must read.

Make of it what you wish.
Considering they'd also have to arrest half the DOJ..... how likely do you think that is?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: BOOM! FBI Probe Reopened!

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: October 28th, 2016, 11:53 am
Serragon wrote:She would most likely be impeached and removed from office. I believe the Vice President would then become president.
Chaffetz was already talking about beefing up investigations. This would move to full blown impeachment, I'm sure. Markets are dropping as this reflects a decrease in her chances of getting elected.

Could not have been more unexpected. I was pretty much sure the Gads had won this one already.
This is an interesting post in light of Chaffetz's retirement announcement and the comment by Trump that Hillary's had a tough time.

And of course the narcissistic Marmalade In Chief makes everything about himself, including the "markets." Others disagree.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/market-r ... 00305.html

President Donald Trump keeps bragging about the stock market rally, but most on Wall Street say it's not about him.
Trump took to Twitter on Sunday to tout the "great economic news" since the election he feels has been underreported, including major gains from the Dow Jones Industrial Average and Nasdaq. The president has made a habit of citing stocks as a measure of his success, though there is a growing notion that the so-called "Trump rally" isn't really about him.
"I would say that it's less and less Trump," said Jack Ablin, chief investment officer at BMO Private Bank. "If we look at some of the relationships that follow along with policy, they tend to be actually moving in the opposite direction."
He pointed to benchmark 10-year Treasury note yields, which were at about 1.8% on Election Day, climbed as high as 2.6% following Trump's election, and have since fallen to around 2.2%.
"The yield spiked on pro-growth projections, and since that time, we've pretty much given back most of those yield gains," Ablin said. "It would seem that roughly one-third to half of the enthusiasm [surrounding Trump's election] has kind of erased."
"The problem is that there's so many other factors that drive the stock market over a period of months that it's hard to reliably discern a Trump effect from other market movements," said University of Michigan economist Justin Wolfers. "It's just not that unusual for the Dow to rise or fall by a double digit amount over a period of several months. It could be Trump. It could be other stuff."
With the exception of a pair of James Comey bombshells, the markets have been largely impervious to the goings-on in Washington, even as the drama surrounding the Russia investigation heightens.
Analysts and investors say that's because broader economic and financial trends are strong.
"Set aside politics and just look at the market -- we've got first-quarter earnings pretty much in the book, and earnings grew by about 15% year-over-year," said Tim Holland, global investment strategist at Brinker Capital. "That speaks to a good economic environment at home and what seems to be better growth around the world."
"In spite of all the political dislocation, when you down to what's happening at the company level, profits are growing," said Bob Phillips, managing principal at Spectrum Management Group. "There's been a concern about valuations, but earnings appear to be coming through, or they're expected to come through in sufficient amounts."
Trump's agenda has stalled, and the tax reform and deregulation that spurred investor optimism after his November victory seem increasingly difficult to achieve.
"Political setbacks, a lack of consensus on policy priorities, the distraction of fiscal deadlines, and the prolonged consideration of health legislation have delayed consideration of tax reform and diminished expectations of major policy changes more generally," said Goldman Sachs analyst Alec Phillips in a recent note.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

I have never heard of her dating under-age women.