BOOM! FBI Claims Pedophilia?!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: BOOM! FBI Probe Reopened!

Post by iWriteStuff »

markharr wrote:The FBI said that Anthony Weiners computer held 650,000 emails and reportedly had 10,000 of those emails in a folder called life insurance. I was going to say that maybe Weiner isn't as dumb as I thought but he did sext a 15 year old from that same computer.

At any rate, it was very nice of him to sort out the more incriminating emails for the FBI.
Where was that nugget about the 10k emails? I haven't seen that anywhere yet.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

iWriteStuff wrote:
markharr wrote:The FBI said that Anthony Weiners computer held 650,000 emails and reportedly had 10,000 of those emails in a folder called life insurance. I was going to say that maybe Weiner isn't as dumb as I thought but he did sext a 15 year old from that same computer.

At any rate, it was very nice of him to sort out the more incriminating emails for the FBI.
It was tweeted by Morgan Brittany. Nothing official or proven which is why I said reportedly. Would it really surprise you?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

markharr wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:

It was tweeted by Morgan Brittany. Nothing official or proven which is why I said reportedly. Would it really surprise you?
Not in the slightest, which is why I kind of hope it's true. Makes it a lot more manageable to find the incriminating evidence if he stockpiled it in one place.
scream.jpg
scream.jpg (193.42 KiB) Viewed 1349 times

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

"When women are ambitious, why?" Obama said, saying people might question her ambition. Obama also talked about the importance of millennials voting in this election.

"If and when Hillary is president, what do you think will be the female equivalent of 'you weren't born in this country?'" Samantha Bee, host of "Full Frontal with Samantha Bee" on TBS (a subsidiary of Time Warner, which also owns CNN), asked Obama.

"That's an interesting question," Obama said, later adding, "I think the equivalent will be, 'She's tired, she's moody, she's being emotional.'"

"There's just something about her?" Bee asked.

"There's something about her. When men are ambitious, it's just taken for granted. Well of course they should be ambitious," he said. "When women are ambitious, why? That theme, I think, will continue throughout her presidency and it's contributed to this notion that somehow, she is hiding something."

"What a nasty woman," Bee responded, referencing what Republican nominee Donald Trump said during the final presidential debate while Clinton was speaking.

Trump said in 2005 that he voted for George W. Bush. In 2009, he claimed he never did.

Obama discussed the importance of young people voting, noting it was the first time his daughter, Malia, voted in an election.
"The pride that she took, I think, in casting her ballot, is a pride that I think a lot of young people feel, but, you got to talk to them about the things that they care about," he said.

The President also complied with Bee who asked him to share a "spooky story" about what happens if people don't vote.
"Donald Trump could be president," Obama said

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Oh my gosh rewcox, will you lose your bonus if Trump wins?

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: George W. Bush lost 22 million emails!

Post by rewcox »

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Gadianton is as Gadianton does.

FWIW here the Clinton folks show intent to mislead:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-0 ... ose-emails" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In today's, 25th, Wikileaks release of hacked Podesta emails, one of the notable highlights is a March 2, 2015 exchange between John Podesta and Clinton aide Cheryl Mills in which the Clinton Campaign Chair says "On another matter....and not to sound like Lanny, but we are going to have to dump all those emails."

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

If you have evidence that he committed a crime it is your responsibility to turn it over so that he can be prosecuted. Alleged or real criminal activity by one person does not excuse criminal activity by another. If that was the case Cain would be the only murderer and liar in history.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

The markets really don't like the idea of a Trump victory. Already the polling data, which shows him tied or ahead, is having a negative effect as the markets price in the probability that he pulls it off. Meanwhile, this whole email scandal is starting to sink in as well:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/hillar ... 2016-11-01" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Clinton is likely to be stymied from the start, especially if the ongoing investigations into her email practices and the Clinton Foundation lead to further damaging disclosures.

For one thing, we now have the precedence of Watergate, and Republicans, who are sure to retain the House and now probably the Senate, will not let go.

There is hardly a chance that it will all end well for Clinton and that she will be exonerated because what is already known has many Republicans convinced that she is guilty at the very least of mishandling classified documents and perhaps obstruction of justice.

While the immediate attention in the wake of last week’s disclosure about reopening the email investigation has focused on FBI Director James Comey, the real conundrum in all this concerns his boss, Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Lynch fatally compromised her position by meeting with former President Bill Clinton just days before the original investigation was closed without a grand jury ever considering the evidence. And now her failure to block Comey’s disclosure — while leaking that she wanted to — is another ethical lapse. Other reports indicate that she attempted to quash the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

It is hard to see how she can remain in office even if Clinton wins and wants to keep her. Her resignation — or even impeachment — seems inevitable with Republicans out for blood.

The damage done to the whole Clinton entourage through the machinations exposed in the Wikileaks emails means that many of them — Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, John Podesta, Neera Tanden — will be virtually untenable in any position of responsibility in a new Clinton administration.

And this is the best-case scenario for Clinton. We all know what the worst-case scenario is.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Don't worry, Hillary supporters, the wheels of justice may spin, but they won't actually go anywhere:
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/11/01/c ... stigation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I predict this will be about as productive as the IRS corruption investigation. Business as usual, folks. The awful situation Moroni warned us about is already here.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

h_p wrote:Don't worry, Hillary supporters, the wheels of justice may spin, but they won't actually go anywhere:
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/11/01/c ... stigation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe you are giving up on your fellow American citizens too soon. We aren't yet to the point that Lehi was where they were the last righteous family in Israel.

There are still a lot of good people in this country who want to see justice served.

There are still a lot of good people in the FBI who are risking their careers to take the Clintons down. There are still good people in Congress like Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz.

There are currently five ongoing FBI investigations into the Clintons or their inner circle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ilies.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Their corruption and lies are being exposed by good people who are risking everything to do so.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

markharr wrote:
h_p wrote:Don't worry, Hillary supporters, the wheels of justice may spin, but they won't actually go anywhere:

There are still a lot of good people in the FBI who are risking their careers to take the Clintons down. There are still good people in Congress like Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz.
Actually, Chaffetz is a flopper. Kasich held his ground and didn't vote for Trump. Ryan voted for Trump, but would not support him.

Chaffetz said he was going to support Trump, then said he couldn't. Then turned around and said he would. That is a conflicted politician.

It's about moral integrity.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

rewcox wrote:
markharr wrote:

Actually, Chaffetz is a flopper. Kasich held his ground and didn't vote for Trump. Ryan voted for Trump, but would not support him.

Chaffetz said he was going to support Trump, then said he couldn't. Then turned around and said he would. That is a conflicted politician.

Now we know you are just trolling, or a paid hack.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

tribrac wrote:
rewcox wrote:
markharr wrote:

The truth is hard for some people.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

rewcox wrote:The truth is hard for some people.
We agree there Image

The truth is also easy for some people.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

markharr - nobody disagrees (I think) that she is corrupt. I think the real question is whether that will matter.

Politics is tribal now. It doesn't matter what my guy is, as long as he's my guy and vows to take out your guy.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

iWriteStuff wrote:markharr - nobody disagrees (I think) that she is corrupt. I think the real question is whether that will matter.

Politics is tribal now. It doesn't matter what my guy is, as long as he's my guy and vows to take out your guy.
Rewcox voted for her.

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

tribrac wrote:
rewcox wrote:The truth is hard for some people.
We agree there Image

The truth is also easy for some people.
When asked if Hillary Clinton wiped her server, she responded jokingly, "Like with a cloth?"

:ymsick:

-Finrock

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

rewcox wrote:
tribrac wrote:
rewcox wrote:
markharr wrote:

Why didn't Hillary Clinton report Donna Brazile and denounce her actions when she unethically was given at least two debate questions from her before the debates?

Why doesn't Hillary Clinton denounce it now?

-Finrock

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

rewcox wrote:
tribrac wrote:
rewcox wrote:
markharr wrote:

How come Hillary said that there were no classified emails on her private server, when there actually was hundreds of classified emails?

It's because the truth is hard for Hillary Clinton. The truth damns her. The truth reveals her and exposes her. She hates the truth. Very difficult for her to accept. She is probably struggling internally with the cognitive dissonance that must be present when us humans engage in dishonest and unethical behavior. Unless, of course, she has sacrificed her moral compass or conscience on the altar.

-Finrock