Do cops do the job they take a Constitutional oath to perform? Do they even know the Constitution? Do they care?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Do cops do the job they take a Constitutional oath to perform? Do they even know the Constitution? Do they care?

Post by freedomforall »

On a different note see:

Cop 'Engaged' In Traffic Stop Leads To Life Sentence

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Do cops do the job they take a Constitutional oath to perform? Do they even know the Constitution? Do they care?

Post by freedomforall »

Cop steals $60,000 from truck driver even though no drugs were found and no charges filed.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

$500 Reward for Good Cop!

skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: Do cops really do the job they take an oath to perform?

Post by skmo »

markharr wrote: October 25th, 2016, 7:18 am Everyone always points out how easy someone else's job is until they have to do it. I would hate to be a cop in today's political environment.
So would I. In fact, in many places things which police are required to do would be at odds with my ethics, so I would refuse to do them, resign, and find different employment.

I went to Ricks and BYU to become a teacher. I wanted to educate and help the next generation learn how to know what happens in the world so they can be educated to lead the world. Along the way I have found that schools are run by people who care little about education and greatly about placating political and union leaders be kowtowing to those sitting on the throne. Teaching had become an NCLB, Core-Curriculum driven monstrosity.

I no longer teach. Well, I no longer teach in the USA.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

When to Stand up to a Cop!