Great photos ..Hillary's use of a impersonator and much more ..

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Mountain man
captain of 100

Great photos ..Hillary's use of a impersonator and much more ..

Post by Mountain man »

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1996" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are many new questions raised on the above link with good photos and write up. You will be surprised to learn and see Hillary Clinton’s $10,000.00 per month impersonator and much more. No, she is not dead , but the pictures of Hillary and her double are quite revealing. Did you ever see the movie “Dave” ??? Mountain man

“Is Hillary dead? Did the Clinton Campaign use a Body Double to make it APPEAR that Hillary is still OK? Did the Body Double screw-up by carrying her handbag on the right instead of the left shoulder? What about the differing finger lengths? What about the different Wedding Rings? And how about that Tweet from the Hillary Impersonator showing she's in NYC, in front of Chelsea's House?????

Is the country being kept in the dark that Hillary is actually DEAD, until the powers-that-be can figure out what to do? Would any of it surprise you nowadays?

Stay tuned.”

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Great photos ..Hillary's use of a impersonator and much more ..

Post by David13 »

I will admit that woman looks exactly like her and it definitely could have been her videoed leaving the apartment.
dc

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

We certainly live in interesting times.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

David13 wrote:I will admit that woman looks exactly like her and it definitely could have been her videoed leaving the apartment.
dc
I know someone who looks just like you, watch out...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (67.55 KiB) Viewed 1927 times

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Word is that the DNC is discussing replacing her on the ballot. I wonder who it will be, Biden, Kaine, Sanders?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

markharr wrote:Word is that the DNC is discussing replacing her on the ballot. I wonder who it will be, Biden, Kaine, Sanders?
A friend of mine believes it will be Moochelle.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

markharr wrote:Word is that the DNC is discussing replacing her on the ballot. I wonder who it will be, Biden, Kaine, Sanders?
Desperate times call for desperate measures - BHO.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Obrien wrote:
Desperate times call for desperate measures - BHO.
Moochelle would be the easiest way of getting BHO a third term. However, I don't believe the DNC likes her at all, so I'm leaning more toward Biden. BHO will be living only a few miles away, and would be the power behind the throne. Remember how Putin had himself replaced with his Sec of State, but still ran the show until he was qualified to be in charge again? A lot of American Presidents have been mere puppets to a man/men behind the scenes.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

On a more humorous note. Look what someone did to the weekend at Bernies wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekend_at_Bernie%27s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cast
Andrew McCarthy as Larry Wilson
Jonathan Silverman as Richard Parker
Terry Kiser as Bernie Lomax
Catherine Mary Stewart as Gwen Saunders
Don Calfa as Paulie
Catherine Parks as Tina
Eloise Broady as Tawny
Gregory Salata as Marty
Louis Giambalvo as Vito
Ted Kotcheff as Mr. Parker
Margaret Hall as Lomax's secretary
Jason Woliner as Bratty kid
Hillary Clinton as Herself

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Weird because I woke up this morning and was watching a few videos and that was the first thing in my mind. That it wasn't her. Interesting. Thanks for the share

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

John Kerry's name is being bantered around as a replacement for Hillary too - she is not in good health at all and before long, they won't be able to cover it up anymore.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

well, the body double doesn't seem to think it was her:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... peaks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Oh my God, the conspiracy theories. These ugly comments, on and on, driving home last night. My phone was just dinging, dinging, dinging, dinging.”

She had to put up another post:

“I’m in Los Angeles today! Not NYC!” Then a picture with John Legend on the set of Lip Sync Battle. None of that was enough. Finally, late last night, she posted this:

“OK people, calm down. I was in LA today, all day. Was just messin’ with your crazy conspiracy minded little heads. Go to bed.”
I mean hey, I'd be thrilled if this were the case. But it isn't.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

There are a couple of posters on the forum that they could always consider. ;)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Who has a body double that isn't even a dictator yet? Hillary Clinton that's who. I'm a caricature artist and am 75 percent that the nose and face are different. She's emerges 30 lbs lighter without secret service and without her black paramedic (who was there at the collapse) a short time after her collapse???? 75 percent is now 100 percent. When she collapsed there were at least a half dozen people not only ready to catch her but ready to block line of sight. 110 percent. They were not just ready they were expecting her collapse....then they were no where to be seen later when she emerged? Yeeeeaah right. Plus "Hillary" said she's fine. You can take that last statement to the bank.

Edit: what are the vegas odds she makes it to the election? What are the odds she survives to the election? What are the odds "they" try to use a body double all the way through election day?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

iWriteStuff wrote:well, the body double doesn't seem to think it was her:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... peaks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Oh my God, the conspiracy theories. These ugly comments, on and on, driving home last night. My phone was just dinging, dinging, dinging, dinging.”

“I’m in Los Angeles today! Not NYC!” Then a picture with John Legend on the set of Lip Sync Battle. None of that was enough. Finally, late last night, she posted this:

“OK people, calm down. I was in LA today, all day. Was just messin’ with your crazy conspiracy minded little heads. Go to bed.”
Isn't part of the body doubles role to cover for what was done? At least while they are on the payroll?
dc

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

David13 wrote:

Isn't part of the body doubles role to cover for what was done? At least while they are on the payroll?
dc

The article referenced above used Teresa Barnwell's Twitter feed and associated picture of Chelsea's apartment as evidence she was doubling for Clinton. In other words, she wasn't covering for anything when the article supposedly "connected the dots".

But when she comes out on Twitter later and says hey it was a joke, this time we have to assume she's lying? So she's only telling the truth when it confirms our theory, and lying when it doesn't? This is why people don't believe conspiracy theories - it's highly selective with logic, rejecting anything that doesn't confirm a preconceived theory.

If anything, it may prove she is not the real body double. But since Teresa Barnwell is the individual the original article referred to as the body double.... I can't buy that.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

iWriteStuff wrote:
David13 wrote:

dc

The article referenced above used Teresa Barnwell's Twitter feed and associated picture of Chelsea's apartment as evidence she was doubling for Clinton. In other words, she wasn't covering for anything when the article supposedly "connected the dots".

But when she comes out on Twitter later and says hey it was a joke, this time we have to assume she's lying? So she's only telling the truth when it confirms our theory, and lying when it doesn't? This is why people don't believe conspiracy theories - it's highly selective with logic, rejecting anything that doesn't confirm a preconceived theory.

If anything, it may prove she is not the real body double. But since Teresa Barnwell is the individual the original article referred to as the body double.... I can't buy that.
Ok folks, it was Tom Cruise, Mission Impossible - Election Connection
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (35.25 KiB) Viewed 1720 times

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

rewcox wrote:
David13 wrote:I will admit that woman looks exactly like her and it definitely could have been her videoed leaving the apartment.
dc
I know someone who looks just like you, watch out...

image.jpeg
You and your strange fantasies.
dc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Well, I have now seen the photo of her confronting the child when coming out of the apartment. I would swear it was not her. And was definitely not in the condition in which she went into the apartment (or the car, passing out and falling in).
But then, after that they have a photo where a woman in blue is pointing left, facing her, and has her finger pointed out which the 'candidate' is squeezing.
Now I have been told that is a neurological exam.
Is it?
So maybe it was her.
I only have a vague idea of what the beast looks like, and with beasts they can make themselves look different anyway.
dc

But more importantly and obviously here is someone who should have had the dignity and honor to simply bow out of the race and let someone else go for it. Such as that 'burn' character.
But that self centered, gross, ugly ego said no. No matter what she had to go on, even if she drops dead on the way.
Ugly. Just plain ugly.
dc

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

iWriteStuff wrote: This is why people don't believe conspiracy theories - it's highly selective with logic, rejecting anything that doesn't confirm a preconceived theory.

It occurred to me this is also why people conceive conspiracy theories- because the "official' story is highly selective with logic, rejecting anything that doesn't confirm the "official" story.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

tribrac wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote: This is why people don't believe conspiracy theories - it's highly selective with logic, rejecting anything that doesn't confirm a preconceived theory.

It occurred to me this is also why people conceive conspiracy theories- because the "official' story is highly selective with logic, rejecting anything that doesn't confirm the "official" story.
Well, how about this - I don't believe for a second that she has pneumonia. And I'm shocked so many reporters have just scooped that up as though the clouds parted in heaven and Gabriel himself descended to tell them so.

People with pneumonia don't waltz around pretending to be healthy, smiling and laughing. I've had it once and flat out thought I was gonna die. This story is cover for the real underlying disease (which is apparently too ugly to reveal) and a sympathy play to boot.

There, can I have my tinfoil hat back now? O:-)

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

When she comes out of Chelsea's apartment where is the Secret Service detail? Where is Huma Abedin. She always has an aide next to her.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

IF they are using a double, and IF they are going to replace her, they only have 2 weeks until the debates to come up with something. A double would be obvious if used during the debates.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

A double would only be used to buy them some time to come up with a new game plan.

If she really is OK, I could see how they'd want her to do an appearance after the collapse to show that she's OK, without anyone around holding her up. That in itself isn't proof that she was an impersonator. The finger length differences are the same way--that's hard to judge from a few random pictures. But what makes me lean toward it being an impersonator is the different earrings and wedding ring. Those are pretty clearly different in the pictures, at least to me.

Again, these are only pictures, and I'm usually skeptical toward conspiracy theories, but I'd really like to see some investigation into it. Just brushing this off because it sounds like a conspiracy theory is just as silly as accepting it all at face value.

Her campaign is clearly lying about her health, and the stakes are way too high to just blow this kind of stuff off. If someone other than Ms. Barnwell can independently verify she was in LA yesterday, that'd go a long way to keeping this squarely in the tinfoil hat part of the internet.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I doubt she has just one double...