The Lost Art of Automotive Tinkering - Cars as Disposable Appliances

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Re: The Lost Art of Automotive Tinkering - Cars as Disposable Appliances

Post by gclayjr »

Shadow,

I'm going to play skmo's game. Do you know what they called certain aftermarket Datsun 240Z cars that were fitted with Chevy 350 engines?

These were very, very, fast cars.

Regards,

George Clay

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

gclayjr wrote:Shadow,

I'm going to play skmo's game. Do you know what they called certain aftermarket Datsun 240Z cars that were fitted with Chevy 350 engines?

These were very, very, fast cars.

Regards,

George Clay
There were a few companies, scarab being the original (I had to google it because I kept thinking Scarborough :)) ) that offered coversions but I don't know what the cars are called.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Shadow,

You are a better Nissan fan than I appear to be Mopar fan. Scarab was what I was thinking of. Paste a gold star on your forehead for me :)

Regards,

George Clay

P.S.

I do have a dilemma. I was a big fan of those old Mopars. One of my favorite sayings is "There's no replacement for displacement". That being said, I never had a very high opinion of FIat. What is a guy to do?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

gclayjr wrote:Shadow,

You are a better Nissan fan than I appear to be Mopar fan. Scarab was what I was thinking of. Paste a gold star on your forehead for me :)

Regards,

George Clay

P.S.

I do have a dilemma. I was a big fan of those old Mopars. One of my favorite sayings is "There's no replacement for displacement". That being said, I never had a very high opinion of FIat. What is a guy to do?
I don't have a high opinion of Fiats either, but the price was right and spiders are pretty fun cars to toy around in.
I'm not a huge Nissan fan either but the price was right on that Z I had so I was compelled to buy it. When I was 9 my dad bought a Nissan truck, but those old school ones are different than today's trucks. I'd never buy a new Nissan.
Here's a pic of one exactly like we had when I was a kid- same color and decals-
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (75.66 KiB) Viewed 1761 times
And I like mopar too. My Durango has a 5.7 hemi

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

gclayjr wrote:I am surprised that you could bolt 426 heads onto a 440. I would have thought that the holes wouldn't line up. .
There are modifications required (oil drain, push rod clearance, a few others) but it can be done. I heard a company made conversions available in the 80's so you didn't have to do all the work by yourself.

For what it's worth - It's called a semi-hemi.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

semi Hemi....
Learn something new every day.

I like many kick myself every day for not having kept some of those wonderful 60's muscle cars, that today are worth a lot of money. Today, there are still fun cars, that you can get pretty reasonable. Here is a short video of one of my sons making a little smoke in my driveway with a 94, TA, that another of my sons later sold to me when he upgraded to a 2001 TA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6uuyH0UXws

I still own the Chevy 3500 dually 4X4 you see in the background. I decided that every man should own a fleet, then you don't need to compromise. Since I only drive my truck when I need a truck, I don't need to compromise on the truck.

REgards,

George Clay

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

I was never much of a fan of the Z cars. But that Fiat is more to my liking, in spite of it being Italian. And it looks like a real nice specimen.
dc

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

FIAT is not a name it is an acronym. Do you know what that acronym means ?

Fix It Again Tony :))

Regards,

George Clay

Teancum
captain of 100

Post by Teancum »

These youtube videos show how on the fly HHO hydrogen production has been given the gag order because it worked well at increasing mileage 30% for carburatored cars and even higher for less refined fuels. Of particular note is the complete burn of the hydrocarbons and resulting clean emissions.

Either stretch your arm out and take the slave carbon tax, or find out how to run a clean vehicle.
Hydrogen HHO - Andrew batty Telsa tech 2015 part 1
Hydrogen HHO - Andrew batty tesla tech 2015 part 2
Hydrogen HHO - Andrew batty tesla tech 2015 part 3

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

kensurplus,

You never give up do you? You are rightly suspicious, of popular media, and government sources, then you follow even more corrupt sources, like lemmings. If this snake oil works so good, why don't you buy some and use it yourself?

Now for some simple physics. Neither electricity, nor Hydrogen is a source of energy, until that point in which we can harness lightening, or run a hose miles up into the sky and get it from the sky. Both electricity, and even hydrogen are means of storing energy gotten from other sources. The cleanliness or lack thereof depends upon those sources. Also, they have inherent inefficiencies, because not only do you have to account for the inefficiencies, in either converting electricity to movement, or burning hydrogen and converting it into movement, you have the inefficiencies, in extracting hydrogen from whatever source (and breaking water into hydrogen and oxygen is particularly inefficient), or in producing electricity.

The only way in which either of these technologies could even begin to be practical on a large scale is if you have abundant sources of clean energy, which cannot be used as is. A classic of that is nuclear energy (get the environmental wackos to agree to more of this). Nuclear energy produces massive amounts of heat which is good for nothing. In the case of electrical energy generation (and nuclear ships), they take this heat and boil water into steam and run steam turbines. There are 2 conversions involving energy loss, but when done properly, there is so much relatively cheap useless energy produced buy fission or fusion, that it is still practical to make electricity, despite the inefficiencies.

The environmentalists are pushing for wind and solar. To date this has not been practical. The technology for solar cells is expensive, inefficient, and cannot produce but a small fraction of our needs. It's getting better, but still a long way from being a practical source of massive power. Wind has proven also to be unreliable, and not too practical. Until we can store massive amounts of energy to handle the fluctuation, this will also only be a marginal technology. Hydroelectric. This has been a significant part of our energy for years, but it has it problems too. Just check into the unfolding disaster in Venezuela today. Natural gas is proving promising, but this IS a hydrocarbon, albeit one with less carbon that oil or coal.

Without even going into the distribution problem, if you only could, or would understand basic physics, you would understand that even if your magic carburetors, electric cars, and hydrogen cars were every bit as magical as your fantasy believes them to be, it still would not begin to solve the energy or transportation problem your magical conspiratorial mind thinks would happen,... if it wasn't for the evil conspiring big oil companies.

Regards,

George Clay

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Some things improve...others don't!

George...barking up the wrong tree. Corporate interests have spent a small fortune protecting their large fortunes. Up front in some circumstances (direct buy out of patents and hiring inventors) and not so honorable in others (poison, shotguns, law enforcement, etc). Doesn't take an extensive amount of research to come to that conclusion.

A professor and five students at SDSU in the 80's built little MG with Kubota diesel and Toyota 5 speed tranny with overdrive that got 140 mpg.

I spent the summer of 2004 studying the nearly 1000 existing patents on vapor carburetors...and the inventors and their history..and the changes and modifications to gasoline recipe to prevent such devices from operating (27+ ingredients with boiling points ranging from 110 to 400+). As well as some of the simple creative methods to override their attempts...from simple fuel catalysts (decompose the heavy molecules down to natural gas - Pantone from Boise ID had very simple solid design) to more complex devices that mix water (two hydrogens and an oxygen molecule) with fuel to increase combustion efficiency.

The best is using water...with voltage rather than amps...to get hydrogen (fill your tank with water hose) but that idea died in a restaurant parking lot in Grove City, Ohio...

One prominent engineer in the oil and gas industry confidentially stated that is just how oil companies do business. If we switched to solar tomorrow...they would figure out a way to charge everyone for their daily dose of sunshine...simply how they operate.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Jason,

I'm sorry to see that you have bought into this craziness too. I'm sure that the Oil Companies will do what they can to protect their own interests, and that they may not be interested in what is best for mankind. That being said, I doubt that they as a committee, will kill people. Maybe an individual or 2 might be that evil, but I cannot buy into such a conspiracy for large numbers of high executives. They actually don't have that much to lose/win. Most Oil Companies are publicly traded, and the executives only earn a salary, a bonus, and profit on the stocks they actually hold. I'm sure one of them could make even more money by leaving the oil company starting his own competing company to make magic carburetors. It is convenient for your story though.

I have an Uncle who was a top scientist for the oil industry. He was chimerical engineer with a PHD, and a top expert in reformulating refining in order to get different mixes of products. He also was a very good latter day saint; A graduate of BYU, and a returned missionary who has remained true to his covenants throughout his life. Is he part of this conspiracy too?

There have been competitions for years for driving a car to see how many miles per gallon you can get. Sort of like the competition each year in Australia to drive solar cars across the continent. For decades they have gotten ridiculously high mileage, but this is not because of some secret water carburetor, but because they do many things including filling the bald tires to ridiculously high pressure, accelerating extremely slowly, and taking everything off the car they can to lighten it. This is an interesting competition, but proves nothing. You will not want to drive any of these cars yourself.

There is a simple way to prove yourself right. You say
I spent the summer of 2004 studying the nearly 1000 existing patents on vapor carburetors...and the inventors and their history..and the changes and modifications to gasoline recipe to prevent such devices from operating (27+ ingredients with boiling points ranging from 110 to 400+). As well as some of the simple creative methods to override their attempts...from simple fuel catalysts (decompose the heavy molecules down to natural gas - Pantone from Boise ID had very simple solid design) to more complex devices that mix water (two hydrogens and an oxygen molecule) with fuel to increase combustion efficiency.
You should know that in order to create a patent, the applicant has to provide enough information so that he can prove infringement if someone build something else. A good engineer should be able replicate such a carburetor, from the information gleaned from these patent applications.

Build one, and prove your point!!!

By the way, you cannot have electric current without both voltage and current. Voltage is pressure, and current is volume. If you either have no pressure or no volume, you have no electric current. Also, electrical power is measured in Watts. Watts is calculated by Voltage X Current. In order to get 1 HP of electric current, one needs about 750 watts.

I am truly disappointed to learn that you are also one of the Kool Aid drinkers, you usually make more sense than this.

Regards,

George Clay

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Jason said"
"A professor and five students at SDSU in the 80's built little MG with Kubota diesel and Toyota 5 speed tranny with overdrive that got 140 mpg."

Or so they said, and that proves it, doesn't it. Yes, and also that the car that runs on water works, and also that the conspiracy is omnipotent and omnipresent.

I recall a professor and 5 students from UCLA or some school a few years ago were on tv. Their theory was it has a lot more to do with how you drive, than how the car runs.
They took a Dodge Colt, really a Mitsubishi, or Isuzu, and made only a few modifications, and drove it 300 miles in a circle around the Los Angeles area. Because of the way they drove it, they got 40 or 60 or 70 mpg, I forget which.
But they went 45 mph, which they admitted was nothing but dangerously slow for the road. You can imagine 100 or 1000 cars jammed up behind them at that speed, all road raging and laying on the horn trying to pass. It was a wonder that one of the usual frantic idiots racing along didn't run into them and kill them.

Let me reiterate, as some missed it. There are conspiracies. We have been told about them and we have seen them.
But they are not everywhere and are not omnipotent.
dc

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Here is the good man Jason is talking about that was murdered because he knew too much. You might find it interesting to hear what he has to say. Ask Professor Steven Jones what he thinks about the presentation. He will concur that this is real and that this is dangerous business. In case you are not aware, Professor Steven Jones is the BYU physics professor that discovered nanothermite residue in the World Trade Center dust. He frequents this forum as Brother Jones. However, if you still believe that planes alone could bring down the three buildings at the World Trade Center, then you might have difficulty believing in a viable water fuel cell that has been suppressed to the general population.

dconrad000 wrote:

This starts out in Dutch as the interviewers are Dutch, but they switch over to English when Stanley Meyer comes out. Stanley Meyer then proceeds to show them everything about the car and explains in detail how it works.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

dconrad000,

Here is the good man Jason is talking about that was murdered because he knew too much. You might find it interesting to hear what he has to say. Ask Professor Steven Jones what he thinks about the presentation. He will concur that this is real and that this is dangerous business. In case you are not aware, Professor Steven Jones is the BYU physics professor that discovered nanothermite residue in the World Trade Center dust. He frequents this forum as Brother Jones
Interesting that you would bring up Professor Jones at this time. He recently updated his long going thread, indicating that progress in his special area of cold fusion has not been producing the hoped for results. It looks to me like the issue has to to with people fudging results, and other scientists not being able to reproduce them, not destruction by conspirators.

If he has anything to add, or wishes to point out any flaws in my descriptions of either the physics, or the mathematics, please encourage him to so post.

I don't understand. You are safe if you post all over the internet, copies of Stanley Meyers, and other water carburetor inventors speeches and copies of their documents, but you are not safe if you actually build one of these things. Again, anybody with a decent understanding of engineering should be able to extract from 1000 or so patents enough information to actually build one of these things. Until you try to sell it, nobody will challenge you on the patents. And if there are around 1000 patents, a decent attorney can keep any challenges tied up in the courts for years.

One of the wonderful things about modern technology, and the internet, is that it is much easier and cheaper to build prototypes (just 1 or a few of such things) than it was just a few short years ago. All you have to do draw it up in a decent CAD drawing, and then there are a number of internet based 3D printing operations that can build one of them out of aluminum or some other metal for a very modest price. Depending upon the size or complexity, they could build you a carburetor body for maybe a few hundred dollars, or maybe a couple of thousand.

You could drive your car all over the country, get Alex Jones and others to report on your progress. You could then try and sell it, and expose anybody who comes out of the woodwork to challenge patent infringements and truly expose this grand conspiracy. It is pretty easy and straightforward to both once and for all both expose this conspiracy, do much to save humanity, and get rich all at the same time.

I am not saying this facetiously. If I truly believed that this was more than the south side product of a north bound horse, I would seriously do it.

But then again I guess it is easier to post reams of conspiracy stuff that will convince nobody but fellow conspiracy buffs from the safety of your basement, then actually getting off your a$$ and actually doing something.

Regards,

George Clay

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

gclayjr wrote:Jason,

I'm sorry to see that you have bought into this craziness too. I'm sure that the Oil Companies will do what they can to protect their own interests, and that they may not be interested in what is best for mankind. That being said, I doubt that they as a committee, will kill people. Maybe an individual or 2 might be that evil, but I cannot buy into such a conspiracy for large numbers of high executives. They actually don't have that much to lose/win. Most Oil Companies are publicly traded, and the executives only earn a salary, a bonus, and profit on the stocks they actually hold. I'm sure one of them could make even more money by leaving the oil company starting his own competing company to make magic carburetors. It is convenient for your story though.

I have an Uncle who was a top scientist for the oil industry. He was chimerical engineer with a PHD, and a top expert in reformulating refining in order to get different mixes of products. He also was a very good latter day saint; A graduate of BYU, and a returned missionary who has remained true to his covenants throughout his life. Is he part of this conspiracy too?

There have been competitions for years for driving a car to see how many miles per gallon you can get. Sort of like the competition each year in Australia to drive solar cars across the continent. For decades they have gotten ridiculously high mileage, but this is not because of some secret water carburetor, but because they do many things including filling the bald tires to ridiculously high pressure, accelerating extremely slowly, and taking everything off the car they can to lighten it. This is an interesting competition, but proves nothing. You will not want to drive any of these cars yourself.

There is a simple way to prove yourself right. You say
You should know that in order to create a patent, the applicant has to provide enough information so that he can prove infringement if someone build something else. A good engineer should be able replicate such a carburetor, from the information gleaned from these patent applications.

Build one, and prove your point!!!

By the way, you cannot have electric current without both voltage and current. Voltage is pressure, and current is volume. If you either have no pressure or no volume, you have no electric current. Also, electrical power is measured in Watts. Watts is calculated by Voltage X Current. In order to get 1 HP of electric current, one needs about 750 watts.

I am truly disappointed to learn that you are also one of the Kool Aid drinkers, you usually make more sense than this.

Regards,

George Clay
You have some valid points for sure...on the surface very logical and explicable. However...if you do the research...there are some things that cannot be explained by the approach you have taken.

FYI - the vapor carburetors do not work today with the fuel we have today. I explained that in my previous post. First you have to breakdown the heavy molecules. This requires a method of decomposition - either mechanical like the Webster-Heise valve created in late 70's/early 80's or chemical like Pantone's fuel log.

Regardless no new technologies will be successful...whether you want to believe by design or not.

While the patents are very explanatory...they are indeed patents. Thus one can duplicate but only for personal use...and even then there are economic risks. Spend a few minutes perusing the ownership of related patents, then contemplate the size of their legal teams.

The smart inventors sell out and take the money....the rest take the hard road. Pantone spent three years in mental hospital in SLC...and by the end of the three years and the drug regimen they put him on...didn't have a mind left when they released him.

If you dive deep on the "publicly traded companies" you'll find that the ownership gets very small very quick...much like a publicly traded federal reserve bank...

Also there is an abundance of business case studies on corporate boards measuring lives with dollars. Ford and the Pinto quickly come to mind. Also much shadier operations that are talked about in much smaller circles. Corporations fight very hard to protect their interests...whether its pharmaceuticals, commodities, or big oil.
Last edited by Jason on April 26th, 2016, 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

gclayjr wrote:dconrad000,

Here is the good man Jason is talking about that was murdered because he knew too much. You might find it interesting to hear what he has to say. Ask Professor Steven Jones what he thinks about the presentation. He will concur that this is real and that this is dangerous business. In case you are not aware, Professor Steven Jones is the BYU physics professor that discovered nanothermite residue in the World Trade Center dust. He frequents this forum as Brother Jones
Interesting that you would bring up Professor Jones at this time. He recently updated his long going thread, indicating that progress in his special area of cold fusion has not been producing the hoped for results. It looks to me like the issue has to to with people fudging results, and other scientists not being able to reproduce them, not destruction by conspirators.

If he has anything to add, or wishes to point out any flaws in my descriptions of either the physics, or the mathematics, please encourage him to so post.

I don't understand. You are safe if you post all over the internet, copies of Stanley Meyers, and other water carburetor inventors speeches and copies of their documents, but you are not safe if you actually build one of these things. Again, anybody with a decent understanding of engineering should be able to extract from 1000 or so patents enough information to actually build one of these things. Until you try to sell it, nobody will challenge you on the patents. And if there are around 1000 patents, a decent attorney can keep any challenges tied up in the courts for years.

One of the wonderful things about modern technology, and the internet, is that it is much easier and cheaper to build prototypes (just 1 or a few of such things) than it was just a few short years ago. All you have to do draw it up in a decent CAD drawing, and then there are a number of internet based 3D printing operations that can build one of them out of aluminum or some other metal for a very modest price. Depending upon the size or complexity, they could build you a carburetor body for maybe a few hundred dollars, or maybe a couple of thousand.

You could drive your car all over the country, get Alex Jones and others to report on your progress. You could then try and sell it, and expose anybody who comes out of the woodwork to challenge patent infringements and truly expose this grand conspiracy. It is pretty easy and straightforward to both once and for all both expose this conspiracy, do much to save humanity, and get rich all at the same time.

I am not saying this facetiously. If I truly believed that this was more than the south side product of a north bound horse, I would seriously do it.

But then again I guess it is easier to post reams of conspiracy stuff that will convince nobody but fellow conspiracy buffs from the safety of your basement, then actually getting off your a$$ and actually doing something.

Regards,

George Clay
You are so smart yet so ignorant. There is a very simple reason why everyone talks about it but doesn't do it. As you mentioned...attorneys and court battles. This is a money game. The reality is the corporations you would be doing legal battles with...have far deeper pockets than any individual...as well as vast influence in our political structure. Try it and you will shortly discover it's a dead end road.

If it's so easy perhaps you ought to take the medicine you advocate and try it yourself....I would recommend the very simple Webster-Heise valve. There are the patents but also a congressional research report that is very helpful (gives exact mesh size of stainless steel screen used). In terms of background on that one...couple congressmen tried to put bill to have it installed on 10% of government vehicles so at least the government could reap the benefits.

Alex Jones would be one of the first to sell you down the road.

The smart ones glean insights from available information, make the modifications that are economical...and keep their mouths shut...and enjoy the benefits.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

David13 wrote:Jason said"
"A professor and five students at SDSU in the 80's built little MG with Kubota diesel and Toyota 5 speed tranny with overdrive that got 140 mpg."

Or so they said, and that proves it, doesn't it. Yes, and also that the car that runs on water works, and also that the conspiracy is omnipotent and omnipresent.

I recall a professor and 5 students from UCLA or some school a few years ago were on tv. Their theory was it has a lot more to do with how you drive, than how the car runs.
They took a Dodge Colt, really a Mitsubishi, or Isuzu, and made only a few modifications, and drove it 300 miles in a circle around the Los Angeles area. Because of the way they drove it, they got 40 or 60 or 70 mpg, I forget which.
But they went 45 mph, which they admitted was nothing but dangerously slow for the road. You can imagine 100 or 1000 cars jammed up behind them at that speed, all road raging and laying on the horn trying to pass. It was a wonder that one of the usual frantic idiots racing along didn't run into them and kill them.

Let me reiterate, as some missed it. There are conspiracies. We have been told about them and we have seen them.
But they are not everywhere and are not omnipotent.
dc
There's a high miler club with online forum that you can glean such driving tips (of which a good number are quite dangerous to replicate).

The point with noted example is what a small team of relatively ignorant engineers could accomplish in a couple months with parts from the junkyard.

Diesel motor...so it ran on diesel...not water.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Gclayjr:

The danger comes when you try to put something in the public's hands which would thwart the modern-day-secret-combination's agenda with respect to control of the multi-trillion-dollar-energy industry. Once america is cleansed and out from under the modern-day-secret-combination, then such things will be free to come forth. I have no desire to jump that time-table with respect to such things.

You are calling a good man, Stanley Meyer, who was murdered, a liar. You'll answer for that one day.

I have not posted the information for you who are too smug and narrow minded to even look at it. I have posted the information for others that might have an interest in seeing the undeniable evidence that yes -- there is such a thing as an efficient water fuel cell, from which mankind can benefit -- after the modern-day-secret-combination is no more.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

I'm neither smug nor narrow minded. I'm just not an engineer nor a scientist so I cannot analyze whether or not this thing can work.
All I can do is look to the fruits of their labor. I see the Prius run. I have a vague idea of how it does so.
I don't see any of these things running.
When I do then I'll believe them. But til then I have to opt out of the 'convinced' category.
dc

And when I say 'running' I mean in production and available for purchase by the general public, and being reviewed by reviewers and owners.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

David13 wrote:I'm neither smug nor narrow minded. I'm just not an engineer nor a scientist so I cannot analyze whether or not this thing can work.
All I can do is look to the fruits of their labor. I see the Prius run. I have a vague idea of how it does so.
I don't see any of these things running.
When I do then I'll believe them. But til then I have to opt out of the 'convinced' category.
dc

And when I say 'running' I mean in production and available for purchase by the general public, and being reviewed by reviewers and owners.
Plenty of video's on youtube these days of Stanley running around in his hydrogen car....

Also the direct evidence of claims of being poisoned and subsequently dying. Ironically two weeks after signing investment deal for $20 million capital injection into his fledgling operation.

Coincidence...perhaps.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

David13 wrote:I'm neither smug nor narrow minded.
I agree with that statement David13. You are also not condescending. Thanks for your input.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Jason,
You are so smart yet so ignorant. There is a very simple reason why everyone talks about it but doesn't do it. As you mentioned...attorneys and court battles. This is a money game. The reality is the corporations you would be doing legal battles with...have far deeper pockets than any individual...as well as vast influence in our political structure. Try it and you will shortly discover it's a dead end road.

If it's so easy perhaps you ought to take the medicine you advocate and try it yourself....I would recommend the very simple Webster-Heise valve. There are the patents but also a congressional research report that is very helpful (gives exact mesh size of stainless steel screen used). In terms of background on that one...couple congressmen tried to put bill to have it installed on 10% of government vehicles so at least the government could reap the benefits.
If you remember my post, I don't believe in this stuff. I would invest my time talent and resources into it if I believed in it.And as I mentioned before, in this age if 3D printers, and internet small business, you don't even have to be as rich or skilled as you would have been just a few short years ago to do this.

I have seen many very convincing videos of magnetic motors, but I still think it is all a hoax. Again, if I believed in it, I would do it.

dconrad000,
The danger comes when you try to put something in the public's hands which would thwart the modern-day-secret-combination's agenda with respect to control of the multi-trillion-dollar-energy industry. Once america is cleansed and out from under the modern-day-secret-combination, then such things will be free to come forth. I have no desire to jump that time-table with respect to such things.
So you guys are content to feel smug about knowing more than the rest of us uninitiated about secret combinations, but you are also not willing to do anything about it even if you can. You are just waiting for some super hero or God to do it for you! How pathetic!

While my father was not terribly successful, he came from a large family with many extremely successful people. I mentioned my uncle who was a high level Chemical engineer for an oil company. I have another uncle (who is now retired, and in his early 80's) who also went on a mission, graduated from BYU, went into the Marines, and then got his MBA from Harvard. He joined a major oil company as a junior executive.He married the daughter of a president of a major oil company, later he left this company and became the CEO of a major life insurance company. He retired quite wealthy.

Now I would like to know if the grandfather of my cousins is one of these evil conspirators. If you would be so kind as to tell me which Oil companies participated in this plot to kill anybody who might invent a carburetor to end the grip of Big Oil on America, so that I can determine whether you think my cousins' grandfather was a conspiring murderer.

Also, if you identify these companies, I will gladly search on the internet and see if I can find out who the biggest share holders are, and how much they have, and I will post it to this thread.

Regards,

George Clay

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Gclayjr:

Good and bad people can and do exist within industry, individual companies, and government. Compartmentalization can and does occur.

With respect to doing something about the modern-day-secret-combination...you do what you can...you pick your battles...one of mine has been in the area of vaccinations:

This interview took place September 5th, 2009.

This interview took place September 8th, 2010.

...additional corroborative information here:

Classic presentation by Dr. Stanley Monteith (1997).

"This presentation is felt by many researchers to be the best single source of information on the movements working to create a New World Order. No researcher, or seeker for the truth should be without a copy of this highly acclaimed presentation."

Dr Stanley Monteith Interview of Professor Antony Sutton (1980)

"A classic interview by Dr Stanley Monteith of Professor Antony Sutton, who taught economics at California State University, and was a research fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution.

In this interview, Prof. Sutton goes into his impeccable research on how a close-knit group of Western financiers and industrialists (centered around Morgan and Rockefeller in the US, and around Milner and the City financiers, in the UK) created and sustained their three supposed enemies right from the very beginning: Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany, and FDR's Fabian socialism.

Particularly, he goes into how Wall Street/City of London financiers used their banking institutions and their industrial enterprises to:

1) Help finance and sustain the Bolshevik Revolution. Build up Soviet industry during Lenin's Five-Year Plans, both through finance, technology/industrial transfers and technical assistance. Continue to build the Soviets throughout the entire Cold War, through the same kinds of deals. This included the Korea and the Vietnam eras, during which American troops were being killed by... Western-made Soviet equipment.

2) Build up Nazi Germany, both financially and industrially;

3) Get FDR into power in America as their man, and even draw up the New Deal policies, especially FDR's National Recovery Act -- designed by Gerard Swopes of General Electric and deeply welcomed by Wall Streeters Morgan, Warburg and Rockefeller.

Sutton was not a wild speculator. He was a distinguished academic researcher who documented his conclusions impeccably in his several works. Not being able to counter his research, the establishment (including academia) simply attempts to ignore it, and pretend it isn't there.

The purpose for these Wall Street policies was very simple: to create, and globalize, what Sutton calls Corporate Socialism. A system under which everything in society is ruled by the state, and the state is, in its stead, controlled by financiers who, hence, get to rule and manage society, to their liking. In other words, to get society to work for the financiers, using a socialist state as an intermediary.

This is what we now know as the globalization economic model. As a result of all the clashes of the 20th century, most notably WWII and the Cold War (fought between powers that were manipulated and controlled by these banker cliques), the world has been 'globalized'. Meaning that it has been entirely taken over by these financiers, and is ever closer to being completely ruled by them, through not only the national states and national central banking systems, but mainly through supranational agencies and institutions."

...additional corroborative information:

Cleon Skousen's book: "The Naked Capitalist"

http://www.amazon.com/Capitalist-Commen ... capitalist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by dconrad000 on April 26th, 2016, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

gclayjr wrote:Jason,

If you remember my post, I don't believe in this stuff. I would invest my time talent and resources into it if I believed in it.And as I mentioned before, in this age if 3D printers, and internet small business, you don't even have to be as rich or skilled as you would have been just a few short years ago to do this.

I have seen many very convincing videos of magnetic motors, but I still think it is all a hoax. Again, if I believed in it, I would do it.

dconrad000,
So you guys are content to feel smug about knowing more than the rest of us uninitiated about secret combinations, but you are also not willing to do anything about it even if you can. You are just waiting for some super hero or God to do it for you! How pathetic!

While my father was not terribly successful, he came from a large family with many extremely successful people. I mentioned my uncle who was a high level Chemical engineer for an oil company. I have another uncle (who is now retired, and in his early 80's) who also went on a mission, graduated from BYU, went into the Marines, and then got his MBA from Harvard. He joined a major oil company as a junior executive.He married the daughter of a president of a major oil company, later he left this company and became the CEO of a major life insurance company. He retired quite wealthy.

Now I would like to know if the grandfather of my cousins is one of these evil conspirators. If you would be so kind as to tell me which Oil companies participated in this plot to kill anybody who might invent a carburetor to end the grip of Big Oil on America, so that I can determine whether you think my cousins' grandfather was a conspiring murderer.

Also, if you identify these companies, I will gladly search on the internet and see if I can find out who the biggest share holders are, and how much they have, and I will post it to this thread.

Regards,

George Clay
The cost is not in the designs and experiments that end up producing a product. The cost is in bringing a product to market - marketing, legal, mass production, market share warfare, etc.

Its easy to criticize...and much more difficult to do the homework. I get that you don't believe in it. Suit yourself. But don't run your mouth off about how easy it is...and how lazy arses some folks are for not pursuing it....when you don't begin to understand the complexities involved in accomplishing what you recommend. Having recently spent well over a million in legal over a simple very small scale arbitration with a contractor....not even in the remotest realm of taking on one of the evil sisters...or their minions...

Here's a link to the congressional research report on the Webster-Heise valve (not that you'll likely read it since you aren't a believer...but for others who may ascertain some value from it if simply for curiosity only) -
http://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/675 ... 2Sep07.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For those whom are interested in learning further about it...the ever potent knowledge repository at Rex Research -
http://rexresearch.com/webheisv/1whvalve.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;