It's begun....

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
wompus
captain of 100

It's begun....

Post by wompus »

So, after hearing about Russia invading Ukraine with tanks, that made me think of George Albert Smith's vision.... At least the third party accounts, see below...

1. Weapons would be taken from the populace (advised to have weapons and ammo stashed
where it would be unobservable but which could be gotten to in a moments notice)
2. Russia would appear to fall from it’s mighty position, but that would only be a ruse, because
they would continue to only grow stronger because they would not have to support all of the
poor countries they had taken over.
3. The US would give up it’s strategic power base, and become the scourge of the world because
of the abuse of power they would leverage against all other lesser countries, and the other world
powers would force the US to take their bombs out of Europe. (Doesn’t remember anything
being said about whether bombs were nuclear or not)
4. Missiles would be hidden in grain silos – didn’t way anything about them being the buried
silos we all know.
5. Nations would move huge battle tanks around to where they needed them on trucks that are
bigger than any you have ever seen up till now (1949)
6. Then a terrible war would break out that would pit the powerful nations of the world against
the US, and that the US would find out what it was like to have war waged in their backyards,
and America would find out that WW2 had merely been a training exercise.
7. The worst time in the depression would look like a picnic in comparison.

This version was posted in the 80's (sorry too lazy to get exact date), but the prophesy about America removing its missiles has come true since then.... The only thing left was the moving around of tanks. Since Russia just invaded Ukraine, I'm assuming the UN and other European nations will respond with moving their tanks.... If that happens then huh.... What do you guys think? (Sorry, i don't buy into political correctness, I'm not going to say guys and gals to not offend anyone)...

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: It's begun....

Post by Fiannan »

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

wompus wrote:So, after hearing about Russia invading Ukraine with tanks, that made me think of George Albert Smith's vision.... At least the third party accounts, see below...

1. Weapons would be taken from the populace (advised to have weapons and ammo stashed
where it would be unobservable but which could be gotten to in a moments notice)
2. Russia would appear to fall from it’s mighty position, but that would only be a ruse, because
they would continue to only grow stronger because they would not have to support all of the
3. The US would give up it’s strategic power base, and become the scourge of the world because
of the abuse of power they would leverage against all other lesser countries, and the other world
powers would force the US to take their bombs out of Europe. (Doesn’t remember anything
4. Missiles would be hidden in grain silos – didn’t way anything about them being the buried
silos we all know.
5. Nations would move huge battle tanks around to where they needed them on trucks that are
6. Then a terrible war would break out that would pit the powerful nations of the world against
the US, and that the US would find out what it was like to have war waged in their backyards,

This version was posted in the 80's (sorry too lazy to get exact date), but the prophesy about America removing its missiles has come true since then.... The only thing left was the moving around of tanks. Since Russia just invaded Ukraine, I'm assuming the UN and other European nations will respond with moving their tanks.... If that happens then huh.... What do you guys think? (Sorry, i don't buy into political correctness, I'm not going to say guys and gals to not offend anyone)...
I haven't seen any large tanks, but I have seen a lot of little tanks lately being transported on flatbed trucks on the freeway. I have also seen one parked on a city street here in Utah. I didn't even know they had little tanks like that until I saw that.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

About ten miles from my house
About ten miles from my house
site.png (357 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
I was doing a little map browsing on my phone yesterday and found this about ten miles away from my house. While I'm looking at the picture, a co-worker walks past my desk and asks what I'm doing. I show him the picture and he says "Oh yeah, those are nuke sites. I worked up the street from there before I came here." Then he scrolled the map up about half a mile and showed me the complex he worked at.

Huh. Not quite a grain silo, but certainly ominous.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Just curious, anyone here willing to live like they are depicted in the Mad Max movies over western/US corporations and financial institutions wanting to consume Ukraine?

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

http://www.standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Prophec ... Smith.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Showella
captain of 10

Post by Showella »

wompus wrote:So, after hearing about Russia invading Ukraine with tanks, that made me think of George Albert Smith's vision.... At least the third party accounts, see below...

silos we all know.

Do you know where that vision is printed?

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

Showella wrote:

silos we all know.

Do you know where that vision is printed?
Showella-

Look at my post above yours, click on the link.

njb

Showella
captain of 10

Post by Showella »

Thanks

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

On my blog I posted a little bit about the vision and then saw it again in current events.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

sen6b wrote:
Jezebel wrote:I haven't seen any large tanks, but I have seen a lot of little tanks lately being transported on flatbed trucks on the freeway. I have also seen one parked on a city street here in Utah. I didn't even know they had little tanks like that until I saw that.
Really where?
The one on the street was in Salt Lake by a park. Maybe "a lot" was an exaggeration. I have seen two others I can remember on the freeway between Roy and Orem. Slightly concerning, if you ask me.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

It's getting to be apparent that Pres. Smith was indeed blessed with a true vision.

wompus
captain of 100

Post by wompus »

Also, in all major city you see army drills, helicopter training in the sky, etc... going on.... in salt lake valley every night now you see army helicopters flying overhead for training.... training for what? Never been this many before!

Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Post by Desert Roses »

Interesting. A friend of ours with connections to military folks in CA (he worked as a military contractor in the Middle East for many years) has said his friends tell him there is a big buildup going on at the military bases there and has been for about 2 years now. Big, big tanks, ammo, and lots of other stuff being amassed there in amounts really unusual, especially since we're supposedly "winding down" in the conflicts overseas.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Don't mess with Russia: http://www.infowars.com/putins-nuclear- ... rn-europe/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Isn't Russia where empires go to die? You had the Swedes (yes, Sweden was an empire before it antagonized Russia), then Napoleon, then Hitler... and now the USA? Please, those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

I could have sworn that the graveyard of empires was Afghanistan...

Albeit Russia is pretty much up there too.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Perhaps in line with the prophecy??

"On April 4, 2014, Star and Stripes reported that the Obama administration was removing the remainder of U.S. battle tanks from Germany and, thus, from Europe. ??
Nearly five months later, the administration is reversing that decision."

Obama admin moves battle tanks back into Europe as Russian troops invade Ukraine
http://cofda.wordpress.com/2014/08/28/o ... e-ukraine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ukraine Brings Back Conscription as Russia Appears to Launch All-Out Invasion
http://time.com/3218181/ukraine-russia- ... y-council/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Obama admin moves battle tanks back into Europe as Russian troops invade Ukraine
http://cofda.wordpress.com/2014/08/28/o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... e-ukraine
Too little....too late!

Perhaps this is our Archduke Ferdinand moment and we just don't realize it yet.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

kathyn wrote:
http://cofda.wordpress.com/2014/08/28/o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... e-ukraine
Too little....too late!

Perhaps this is our Archduke Ferdinand moment and we just don't realize it yet.
Could well be: the so called curse “May you live in interesting times" is upon us - I see no end just escalation Ukraine, Syria, Israel, India, Ebola in Africa, weather gone mad, massive upsurge in earthquakes and volcanoes (2-3 erupting just this week) etc.

India and Pakistan both nuclear powers are at it again (normally short lived, now going on for weeks), it is as if the will for peace has been taken.

"Weeks of deadly cross-border firing in the disputed Kashmir region continued on Thursday despite a meeting between Indian and Pakistani military officials.....Gen D K Pathak, the director of the BSF, described the Pakistani attacks as “the heaviest cross-border firing I’ve seen since the 1971 war”.
http://www.thenational.ae/world/south-a ... z3BqYG7OJC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

1. Weapons would be taken from the populace (advised to have weapons and ammo stashed where it would be unobservable but which could be gotten to in a moments notice)
I can't tell if you're saying this has happened or not. Are you?

The only president in recent memory who took measures to take weapons from the populace is George Bush. Barack Obama certainly hasn't. And there's most certainly a certain group who is advising to have weapons and ammo stashed. Personally I wouldn't take the advice of the people giving that advice no matter what they were saying to do -- but anyway, yes, the advice is being given. The fact that it's being given doesn't mean anything. You have to look at who's giving the advice, and why. Then you have to do your own due diligence to find out if they are credible, reasonable people, and then you have to decide if their "why" holds water.
wompus wrote:2. Russia would appear to fall from it’s mighty position, but that would only be a ruse, because they would continue to only grow stronger because they would not have to support all of the poor countries they had taken over.
Hasn't happened. Can't tell if you're saying it has or not -- but it hasn't.

Russia has most definitely -- not in mere appearance -- fallen from its mighty position. The government is not rich as a result -- Putin is. He and his fellow oligarchs have their money stashed outside the country. Which weakens it. Doesn't strengthen it. The country is basically a mess. And don't get distracted by the fact that Putin & his rich friends have a lot of money now. They are not patriots. They won't be using it to help their country.
wompus wrote:3. The US would give up it’s strategic power base, and become the scourge of the world because of the abuse of power they would leverage against all other lesser countries, and the other world powers would force the US to take their bombs out of Europe. (Doesn’t remember anything being said about whether bombs were nuclear or not)
The US almost can't give up its strategic power base. It simply has it, by default. We have done nothing to give it up. I don't even know what that means. Nobody has forced us to take any bombs out of Europe. There was talk about dismantling our European missile defense system, but that's not the same things as taking missiles (bombs?) out of Europe and besides, that's all it was -- talk. And as for anyone "forcing" us to do it -- come on. Nobody "forces" us to do anything, much less something like that. The talk about dismantling that missile defense system was coming from Congress. And there are reasons to examine it, mainly because it's an expensive boondoggle that doesn't really work. Either way -- it hasn't happened.
wompus wrote:4. Missiles would be hidden in grain silos – didn’t way anything about them being the buried silos we all know.
Well, our underground silos could be taken as this coming true. I think.
wompus wrote:5. Nations would move huge battle tanks around to where they needed them on trucks that are bigger than any you have ever seen up till now (1949)
So, preparations for war involving tanks, right? Of course that has happened. Many times.
wompus wrote:6. Then a terrible war would break out that would pit the powerful nations of the world against the US, and that the US would find out what it was like to have war waged in their backyards, and America would find out that WW2 had merely been a training exercise.
Well -- I don't know. 9/11 -- certainly closest thing to war in our backyards since the Revolution, the Civil War, French & Indian, or the Mexican-American war. And it's true that WW2 didn't equip us to handle our war in the Middle East for instance. So that seems on target.

Listen. Since the fall of the Soviet Union, there is nobody, in any combination, that could execute the kind of in-country, invasion/occupation type war against this country that whoever said these things seems to be hinting at. This is not what we should be preparing for. It isn't going to happen. You should never, ever underestimate the military might of this country. It's always been immensely powerful, and since the Soviet Union fell, it has no near competitor, period. Don't get me wrong. There are definitely things to fear. But invasion on this country's soil? Protracted, old fashioned war, similar to WWI or WWII, on this continent -- no. That should not be your concern.
wompus wrote:7. The worst time in the depression would look like a picnic in comparison.
I don't think that has happened.
wompus wrote: the prophesy about America removing its missiles has come true since then....
We've done some missile moving around for sure. "Removing?" Not even. We've got tons of missiles, all over the place. Tons of 'em.
wompus wrote:The only thing left was the moving around of tanks. Since Russia just invaded Ukraine, I'm assuming the UN and other European nations will respond with moving their tanks.... If that happens then huh.... What do you guys think?
Listen, we've been moving tanks around since they were first manufactured. All over the world -- here and there. Thither and yon. I don't get what the implication here is supposed to be. And as for anybody helping the Ukraine, I wouldn't assume either the UN or any of those jerks in the EU are going to come to the Ukraine's rescue. I think Putin is going to get completely away with it -- much like Israel does.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Fiannan wrote:Image
A genuinely revolting picture. You should be ashamed to post it.

What we have in this president is a man who gives protecting this country, while not being a shoot from the hip maniac like his predecessor was, his every waking thought. He is thoughtful, deliberate, and informed. He asks for input. He considers it carefully before he makes a move. He is someone who cares about the consequences of the decisions he makes in other words -- first the consequences for his country, and then the consequences for the world. And he has been methodical, strong, consistent and utterly brilliant in his foreign policy. Your message here, that he is planning on destroying the world and he will be happy when he does it, is outrageous. You should find a church, go inside, get on your knees and beg for forgiveness for it.

Better yet, vow to never, ever visit one of those brain-dead, mean-spirited, garbage websites that produce this photoshopped political pornography for you to help them distribute. Never tune in to FOX News ever again if you can help it. Because you are being used. By some very bad people, to do some very bad things. Like help the Dark Side hurt one of the finest people we've ever been blessed to have in the White House and in so doing, to hurt your own country.

wompus
captain of 100

Post by wompus »

KMCopeland wrote:
Fiannan wrote:Image
A genuinely revolting picture. You should be ashamed to post it.

What we have in this president is a man who gives protecting this country, while not being a shoot from the hip maniac like his predecessor was, his every waking thought. He is thoughtful, deliberate, and informed. He asks for input. He considers it carefully before he makes a move. He is someone who cares about the consequences of the decisions he makes in other words -- first the consequences for his country, and then the consequences for the world. And he has been methodical, strong, consistent and utterly brilliant in his foreign policy. Your message here, that he is planning on destroying the world and he will be happy when he does it, is outrageous. You should find a church, go inside, get on your knees and beg for forgiveness for it.

Better yet, vow to never, ever visit one of those brain-dead, mean-spirited, garbage websites that produce this photoshopped political pornography for you to help them distribute. Never tune in to FOX News ever again if you can help it. Because you are being used. By some very bad people, to do some very bad things. Like help the Dark Side hurt one of the finest people we've ever been blessed to have in the White House and in so doing, to hurt your own country.
I hope this post was satire...... That or someone has been under a rock from like 2 weeks before he was sworn into office!

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

I actually think that picture CAN come to pass before Obama's term is out.

Right now there are Russians in Donetsk and Luhansk in a sort of Anschluss type maneuver to then take over Ukraine afterwards. And I wouldn't underestimate the Russians' military might either or the Chinese for that matter.

The only reason why Obama didn't enter Syria was because Russia was going to back up Assad. And that actually was a smart move by Russia considering that Obama (as well as Congress) has been funding the guys that are now going around waving black flags and the heads of massacred Christians in Syria and northern Iraq.

Most on this forum would agree with your assessment of Bush as being a bad president. Obama was voted in as the anti-Bush. He is now the Uber Bush in his complete disregard for Constitutional principles on this and on many other issues.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

samizdat wrote:I actually think that picture CAN come to pass before Obama's term is out.

Right now there are Russians in Donetsk and Luhansk in a sort of Anschluss type maneuver to then take over Ukraine afterwards. And I wouldn't underestimate the Russians' military might either or the Chinese for that matter.
And Obama made all that happen? Seriously?
samizdat wrote:The only reason why Obama didn't enter Syria was because Russia was going to back up Assad. And that actually was a smart move by Russia considering that Obama (as well as Congress) has been funding the guys that are now going around waving black flags and the heads of massacred Christians in Syria and northern Iraq.
And all that is Obama's fault too?
samizdat wrote:Most on this forum would agree with your assessment of Bush as being a bad president.
I'm sure. And while Bush was president, most on this forum were cheering wildly for him.
samizdat wrote:Obama was voted in as the anti-Bush. He is now the Uber Bush in his complete disregard for Constitutional principles on this and on many other issues.
Constitutional principles on what? What is "this?" And what other many issues?

wompus
captain of 100

Post by wompus »

KMCopeland wrote:
samizdat wrote:I actually think that picture CAN come to pass before Obama's term is out.

And Obama made all that happen? Seriously?
samizdat wrote:The only reason why Obama didn't enter Syria was because Russia was going to back up Assad. And that actually was a smart move by Russia considering that Obama (as well as Congress) has been funding the guys that are now going around waving black flags and the heads of massacred Christians in Syria and northern Iraq.
And all that is Obama's fault too?
samizdat wrote:Most on this forum would agree with your assessment of Bush as being a bad president.
I'm sure. And while Bush was president, most on this forum were cheering wildly for him.
samizdat wrote:Obama was voted in as the anti-Bush. He is now the Uber Bush in his complete disregard for Constitutional principles on this and on many other issues.
Constitutional principles on what? What is "this?" And what other many issues?
Is there really someone left who isn't paid off that thinks Obama is anything but a tyrant? I mean really, I know there were obama maniacs when he was elected but after sinking america in unrecoverable debt, fast and furious, the border, the economy, civil right hater, black panthers supporter, obamacare liar.... U can keep your plan and costs r going down.... I dont know anyone who has told more lies, played more golf (hes played more golf than tiger woods this year and before he got elected he said if elected he would forego vacations to serve the country)... I mean i think even Satan is impressed with how many lies hes told and gotten away with....