Spencer and Avraham Gileadi

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
cayenne
captain of 100

Spencer and Avraham Gileadi

Post by cayenne »

Since Avraham was giving some of those lectures the past while, I have heard something but do not know if it is true.

It was rumored to be said that Spencer traveled with Avraham to Israel and said Obama will be the last US president. Does anyone know if this is true? I am not finding all of his lectures posted online, so was anyone there to verify this?

Millimecham
captain of 10

Re: Spencer and Avraham Gileadi

Post by Millimecham »

I went to his lecture in Idaho Falls on Spencer's vision. I'm disappointed to say that right as he was talking about this, my mom was whispering to me, trying to clarify the last thing he had just said. It was a very enlightening meeting and carried far more than I was mentally prepared for. But I do remember him saying this, and I called my dad to confirm that he had heard the same thing - He said Spencer had a vision of a wall that had pictures of the presidents, after Obama's picture that wall was broken off. I don't recollect him coming right out and saying that Obama is the last president. He only relayed this vision. Of course, that's the first conclusion we'd automatically come to - that Obama is the last. But the dream could be symbolic of other alternatives. Maybe Obama is the last president we "vote in", and the next is one is forced on us. Maybe it's just to display that the government will become even more corrupt during and after his presidency. Of course, it already seems that it has. And there's also a lot of speculation that Obama was even forced on us and won by fraud.

I don't know, but I will say this - Even if this was his vision, and it does mean that Obama is the last, what does this do for us? Does it instill fear or faith? Which one are we acting on? I do think all this information is important as long as it motivates us to get ready for the future, with faith in the Lord to guide us.

e-eye
captain of 100

Post by e-eye »

cayenne wrote:Since Avraham was giving some of those lectures the past while, I have heard something but do not know if it is true.

It was rumored to be said that Spencer traveled with Avraham to Israel and said Obama will be the last US president. Does anyone know if this is true? I am not finding all of his lectures posted online, so was anyone there to verify this?

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/20 ... ident.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The following was mentioned on this blog:
This goes in the category of rumor mill - but I believe this particular statement:

I went to Avraham Gileadi's lecture in Idaho Falls about a month ago and he made mention of a vision that Spencer had told him while they were on a trip to tour Israel together. This vision was excluded from Visions of Glory for obvious reasons. In one of his visions, Spencer saw a hallway in Washington DC with all of the portraits of the presidents. The very last portrait was of our current president. Past the last portrait the wall was destroyed, symbolic of what is going to occur to our country.
Let the trolling begin.....
In the comments one of the commenters replies with the following:
I went to Avraham Gileadi's talk in Boise the week before He went to Idaho Falls and I can confirm this statement was made by him. Avraham said the same thing in Boise...In addition I caught another little gem from Avraham at his talk. He stated that Isaiah is a book about about the future as well as the past. In other words what happened to ancient Isreal with happen to us today. He then went on to explain that the countries in those days become code names for the countries on our day. For example Egypt was the world power in Isaiah's day. Thus Egypt becomes a code name for America. He then went on to explain that Egypt during in Isaiah's day was declining in power and gave some of the reasons why...which included devalueing their currency. Then he dropped a bomb! During Isaiah's day Egypt was ruled by a pharaoh that was a NON-NATIVE PHARAOH and this pharaoh was BLACK!!!! I had never heard of a black pharraoh before but I guess Egypt had at least a couple black pharaohs. So mix a little logic with reasoning and you see that America like Egypt of old is follwoing the prophetic pattern written about by Isaiah. And now I am sure (and I guess I could NOW be called a birther) that Barak Obama was not born an American Citizen and like the pharaoh of Isaiah's day has BLACK SKIN... and my guess a soul that makes his skin look like the sun.

EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Post by EdGoble »

e-eye wrote:
cayenne wrote:Since Avraham was giving some of those lectures the past while, I have heard something but do not know if it is true.

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/20 ... ident.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The following was mentioned on this blog:
This goes in the category of rumor mill - but I believe this particular statement:

I went to Avraham Gileadi's lecture in Idaho Falls about a month ago and he made mention of a vision that Spencer had told him while they were on a trip to tour Israel together. This vision was excluded from Visions of Glory for obvious reasons. In one of his visions, Spencer saw a hallway in Washington DC with all of the portraits of the presidents. The very last portrait was of our current president. Past the last portrait the wall was destroyed, symbolic of what is going to occur to our country.
Let the trolling begin.....
In the comments one of the commenters replies with the following:
I went to Avraham Gileadi's talk in Boise the week before He went to Idaho Falls and I can confirm this statement was made by him. Avraham said the same thing in Boise...In addition I caught another little gem from Avraham at his talk. He stated that Isaiah is a book about about the future as well as the past. In other words what happened to ancient Isreal with happen to us today. He then went on to explain that the countries in those days become code names for the countries on our day. For example Egypt was the world power in Isaiah's day. Thus Egypt becomes a code name for America. He then went on to explain that Egypt during in Isaiah's day was declining in power and gave some of the reasons why...which included devalueing their currency. Then he dropped a bomb! During Isaiah's day Egypt was ruled by a pharaoh that was a NON-NATIVE PHARAOH and this pharaoh was BLACK!!!! I had never heard of a black pharraoh before but I guess Egypt had at least a couple black pharaohs. So mix a little logic with reasoning and you see that America like Egypt of old is follwoing the prophetic pattern written about by Isaiah. And now I am sure (and I guess I could NOW be called a birther) that Barak Obama was not born an American Citizen and like the pharaoh of Isaiah's day has BLACK SKIN... and my guess a soul that makes his skin look like the sun.
I don't believe in Spencer at all. I think that his work has truth in it like anything else that can be extracted in small pieces here and there like any other apocryphal source. In other words, half of the apocrypha and psuedepigrapha of ancient times are fraudulent books and it doesn't stop you from being able to extract truth from them by the Spirit. With apocrypha and psuedepigrapha, they have value on varying levels. Just because some of them are fake books, they contain true traditions sometimes. Sometimes they have fragmented doctrines left over from previous apostasies that are somewhat true, and so forth. The Tao Te Ching has truth that can be extracted in the same way by the Spirit. So the usefulness of Spencer's visions are not necessarily in their authenticity, but in whatever truth can be extracted from them just like anything else. I admit that Spencers visions could have been non-literal, just something for him. Nevertheless, the principle still stands, regardless. It would be nice if everyone could treat a lot of sources in this manner rather than worrying about the authenticity issue or trying to come to a position on authenticity, or trying to take a position on someone's claims of what makes them a messenger of sorts. But rather, see what can be extracted for its usefulness, and not necessarily take an unnecessary position. That way, you could benefit from someone's material without having to believe in that someone's claims of specialness. In the same fashion, Denver Snuffer's writings are useful in some sense without making him out to be a prophet (an opinion... please don't attack me.)

I think Avraham Gileadi's work is sometimes speculative but very useful. The same is to be said of his work, as far as its usefulness.

In fact, my writings are speculative to whatever degree, although they represent research, not just an opinion pulled out of the air. The same is so with Bro Gileadi's work. It is research. I believe in the usefulness of my own because I am me, of course. I make no special claims of being anything though. I am just a guy, a researcher. That is it. I have a confirmation bias toward my own writing. I don't necessarily believe that I have the whole truth of anything. My books have gone through a number of revisions because I can only represent my position in writing at a certain point in time as a snapshot. I change my mind with better information. But at any point in time, anyone can profit from anyone's writings by the spirit to whatever degree they are true or have truth. And one can mentally separate out various shreds of truth from the rest of the composition.

Nevertheless, the real point here that I want to bring up, is that in the apocryphal vision of George Albert Smith (and again, the same principle applies to it), the last president was said to be of Greek extraction. The slang word Gringo in Spanish is likely to be derived from the Spanish word Griego, meaning Greek.

http://snopes.com/language/stories/gringo.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; says:
According to Rawson, the Diccionario Castellano of 1787 noted that in Malaga "foreigners who have a certain type of accent which keeps them from speaking Spanish easily and naturally" were referred to as gringos, and the same term was used in Madrid, particularly for the Irish.
So the usage of the word in Spanish as Gringo/Griego means foreigner or foreign, or someone other than Hispanic/Spanish. Greek both in Spanish and in English is therefore a place-holder or euphemism for something else. Just like saying "its Greek to me", even if it is Chinese. Greek extraction doesn't mean Greek. It means of a different extraction than White European. Therefore, Obama fits the description. I don't believe in every detail of the George Albert Smith prophecy as far as the reporting goes of it. I don't believe that it was reported properly in many ways, and suffers from late recollections and so forth. I do believe in the kernels of truth to it. And for the moment, until proven incorrect, I do happen to believe this, that the president of foreign/non-usual extraction is Obama. And we are not likely to have another president because I really don't see how this country can survive, as far as the federal system goes, for another two years. Obama, of course, can always try to make himself dictator and cause the federal system to collapse.

EDIT---(2-12-2017):

Obviously I was wrong on this about Obama. I don't know what to make of this part of the George Albert Smith prophecy now. Good thing it isn't a canonical prophecy.
Last edited by EdGoble on February 14th, 2017, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lance
captain of 100

Post by Lance »

-
Last edited by Lance on June 24th, 2015, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cayenne
captain of 100

Post by cayenne »

if obama is pharaoh so to speak, then it would suggest indeed we don't have much time.

Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Post by Desert Roses »

cayenne wrote:if obama is pharaoh so to speak, then it would suggest indeed we don't have much time.
Well, we might be spared the Hilary...

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Post by Benjamin Harrison »

Well at least my children won't have to have this burden placed on them. It comes to us.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

I sure am curious!

gbs
Hi, I'm new.

Post by gbs »

I ran across this thread while doing an online search for a first edition of Gileadi's book "The Last Days." Gileadi scriptural reference for this very topic is found in Isaiah chapter 37 verse 8. In Gileadi's website isaiahexplained.com you can see it. Choose the display option "apocalyptic commentary" and go to the chapter and verse I mentioned. You will see it. But I have copied it below with attribution to Gileadi:

8 And when Rabshakeh heard that the king of Assyria had left Lachish, he withdrew and found him fighting against Libnah.
9 Now Sennacheribb received a report that Tirhakah king of Cush had set out to fight against him. And when he heard it, he sent messengers to Hezekiah, telling them,

Because Cushite or black pharaohs ruled Egypt during Isaiah prophetic ministry, Isaiah includes Cush or Upper Egypt in his prophecies about Egypt (Isaiah 11:11; 18:1; 20:3-5; 43:3; 45:14). By so doing, he posits the idea of a black pharaoh functioning as the type of an end-time counterpart. As with other historical names and persons, all prefigure an end-time repetition of history. Tirhakah king of Cush (Pharaoh Taharqa, the third and last ruler of Egypt’s 25th dynasty) was of Sudanese birth, not a native-born Egyptian. His reign ended with Assyria’s invasion of Egypt in 663 B.C. (cf. Isaiah 20:3-5; 31:3).

cayenne
captain of 100

Post by cayenne »

gbs wrote:I ran across this thread while doing an online search for a first edition of Gileadi's book "The Last Days." Gileadi scriptural reference for this very topic is found in Isaiah chapter 37 verse 8. In Gileadi's website isaiahexplained.com you can see it. Choose the display option "apocalyptic commentary" and go to the chapter and verse I mentioned. You will see it. But I have copied it below with attribution to Gileadi:

8 And when Rabshakeh heard that the king of Assyria had left Lachish, he withdrew and found him fighting against Libnah.
9 Now Sennacheribb received a report that Tirhakah king of Cush had set out to fight against him. And when he heard it, he sent messengers to Hezekiah, telling them,

Because Cushite or black pharaohs ruled Egypt during Isaiah prophetic ministry, Isaiah includes Cush or Upper Egypt in his prophecies about Egypt (Isaiah 11:11; 18:1; 20:3-5; 43:3; 45:14). By so doing, he posits the idea of a black pharaoh functioning as the type of an end-time counterpart. As with other historical names and persons, all prefigure an end-time repetition of history. Tirhakah king of Cush (Pharaoh Taharqa, the third and last ruler of Egypt’s 25th dynasty) was of Sudanese birth, not a native-born Egyptian. His reign ended with Assyria’s invasion of Egypt in 663 B.C. (cf. Isaiah 20:3-5; 31:3).

Love that book and his website. Thanks for the post