Thank you to all the moderatorz

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: Thank you to all the moderatorz

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Obrien wrote:ok, when we hassle in public, we should also praise in public. I don't know any of the mods in person. I know 1 of the mods in cyberspace. the only mod i know is a precious jewel. you figure it out. thanks again, in public!
Now I'm crying in public..... :ymhug:

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

AshleyB wrote:Uh, NONE of that sounded like the OI I've become familiar with on here. That must have been heavily altered. What did you really say OI? :D
Haha Ashley, he pretty much said what Brian posted:
BrianM wrote:What OI really meant to say to Jules: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWV ... u.be&t=52s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

Obviously Brian has a celestial vocabulary. If he actually typed in all the bad words he could think of and missed sonofab*tch, he's a true saint. That word was in my second grade arsenal of curses.

Brian, I suggest you have Jules enhance the filtered word list. She might be one of the more qualified candidates for the job behind the Zion Curtain. If you want someone truly fluent in advanced cursing, I'm only an e mail away. Sorry, I do draw the line at right before blasphemy, so you're on you're own for those.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Obrien wrote:Obviously Brian has a celestial vocabulary. If he actually typed in all the bad words he could think of and missed sonofab*tch, he's a true saint. That word was in my second grade arsenal of curses.

Brian, I suggest you have Jules enhance the filtered word list. She might be one of the more qualified candidates for the job behind the Zion Curtain. If you want someone truly fluent in advanced cursing, I'm only an e mail away. Sorry, I do draw the line at right before blasphemy, so you're on you're own for those.
=))