anyone in law enforcement?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BMC
captain of 100

Re: anyone in law enforcement?

Post by BMC »

US Marshall's usually just transport fugitives between Federal prisons, courts etc... It's likely a matter before the Federal Courts and a warrant has been issued for his arrest, it's likely he was found guilty in Federal Court and was given a period of time to get his personal affairs in order and surrender to authorities by a given time and instead he decided to flee.

They obviously know he is involved with you sister, so they would come to you, friends and other members of his or your families to see if you had knowledge of his whereabouts or whether or not your sister or others was concealing him from authorities.

As for the high speed chase, could be he is fleeing, or he could be providing assistance to a wanted fugitive. Either way he is in trouble and is either fleeing or an accomplice to a fugitive on the run.

Didn't they tell you what he was wanted for?

BMC
captain of 100

Post by BMC »

Sounds like this is his 3rd felony, which is why he would chance running. At 3 felony convictions, you're considered a career criminal and he would be looking at a 25 +/- year sentence.

The whole 3 strikes you're out.

Hyrcanus
captain of 100

Post by Hyrcanus »

sen6b wrote:I just hope they catch him before he brings my sister down with him. He's a gang member to. Like part of that Ogden threces. He's been getting my sister to run him around, and she even hid him out at my parents house over the last week, while my parents were in Europe.
Just a small piece of advice, I'd avoid discussing something like this on a public visible forum.