Local Cattle Rancher VS BLM

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
blondenblueeyed
captain of 100

Local Cattle Rancher VS BLM

Post by blondenblueeyed »

There is a war between a Nevada cattle rancher named Clive Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). The BLM "claims" Clive Bundy has refused to pay his BLM allotment for his cattle grazing on government land. Mr Bundy's cattle are currently being rounded up and seized to be sold at the livestock auction in Richfield and Salina Ut and the monies paid to the BLM, round up fees, trucking expenses etc. IMO this is an over reach YET again of our government. Now...here it the story directly from the daughter of Mr Bundy.

Cheyenne Harvey Words from Shiree Bundy Cox
I have had people ask me to explain my dad's stance on this BLM fight. Here it is in as simple of terms as I can explain it. There is so much to it, but here it s in a nut shell. My great grandpa bought the rights to the Bunkerville allotment back in 1887 around there. Then he sold them to my grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972. These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the servival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars. These rights to the land use is called preemptive rights. Some where down the line, to keep the cows from over grazing, came the bureau of land management. They were supposed to assist the ranchers in the management of their ranges while the ranchers paid a yearly allotment which was to be use to pay the BLM wages and to help with repaires and improvements of the ranches. My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve. Instead they began using these money's against the ranchers. They bought all the rest of the ranchers in the area out with they're own grazing fees. When they offered to buy my dad out for a penence he said no thanks and then fired them because they weren't doing their job. He quit paying the BLM but, tried giving his grazing fees to the county, which they turned down. So my dad just went on running his ranch and making his own improvements with his own equipment and his own money, not taxes. In essence the BLM was managing my dad out of business. Well when buying him out didn't work, they used the indangered species card. You've already heard about the desert tortis. Well that didn't work either, so then began the threats and the court orders, which my dad has proven to be unlawful for all these years. Now their desperate. It's come down to buying the brand inspector off and threatening the County Sheriff. Everything their doing at this point is illegal and totally against the constitution of the United States of America. Now you may be saying," how sad, but what does this have to do with me?" Well, I'll tell you. They will get rid of Cliven Bundy, the last man standing on the Bunkerville allotment and then they will close all the roads so no one can ever go on it again. Next, it's Utah's turn. Mark my words, Utah is next.
Then there's the issue of the cattle that are at this moment being stolen. See even if dad hasn't paid them, those cattle do belong to him. Regardless where they are they are my fathers property. His herd has been part of that range for over a hundred years, long before the BLM even exsisted. Now the Feds think they can just come in and remove them and sell them without a legal brand inspection or without my dad's signature on it. They think they can take them over two boarders, which is illegal, ask any trucker. Then they plan to take them to the Richfeild Aucion and sell them. All with our tax money. They have paid off the contract cowboys and the auction owner as well as the Nevada brand inspector with our tax dollars. See how slick they are?
Well, this is it in a nut shell. Thanks

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Local Cattle Rancher VS BLM

Post by buffalo_girl »

Range Magazine is ALL ABOUT this issue of 'driving' independent ranchers and farmers off the land.

http://rangemagazine.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Hage Family of Nevada fought BLM for years before just recently having a ruling in their favor. If you or anyone you know is facing this issue I would suggest reading up on how the Hages were able to successfully retain their RIGHTS! Their WIN has to be good news for any rancher facing this same tyranny. Find out who their lawyers were and how they were able to finally win after many years struggle.

Here's a Google search page for the Hage Family fight:

https://www.google.com/#q=Hage+Family+BLM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is one article in Range about the Hages:

http://www.rangemagazine.com/features/f ... r_hage.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Following links will give you some reading background on the issue of the Federal Government working to destroy those 'on the land'.

http://rangemagazine.com/specialreports ... ndlord.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://rangemagazine.com/specialreports/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blondenblueeyed
captain of 100

Post by blondenblueeyed »

Thanks for the info. Everywhere we look the feds are doing everything in their power to take a personal property and personal property rights.
That is how it started in Germany.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Thanks for the info. Everywhere we look the feds are doing everything in their power to take a personal property and personal property rights.
That is how it started in Germany.

You are absolutely correct!

If people fail to unite in community efforts to have their objections heard we will be 'picked off' one by one until there is NO Independence left on the land or in the cities.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I see things are heating up for the Bundy Family!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=29387272&nid=148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

It's Waco all over again. X(

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

http://guerillamedianetwork.com/episode ... uby-ridge/
In an exclusive interview today, Sheriff Mack released a letter to Guerrilla Media Network, blasting Clark County Nevada Sheriff Gillespie for refusing to uphold his oath of office in regards to the extremely intense showdown that is brewing between Clark County Rancher Cliven Bundy, and the unconstitutional Bureau Of Land Management. Sheriff Mack has stated on the record that Sheriff Gillespie could put an end to this possible Waco/ Ruby Ridge scenario if Clark County Sheriff Gillespie would just uphold his oath to protect against all enemies foreign and domestic.
:ymapplause: Atta boy Richard!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Mes had this info on his News You Can Use thread starting several days ago... Vids shown there of Clive and Carol Bundy.

Also, the feds want to TAKE the Bundy's cattle into UTAH in order to sell the cattle.
But - will Utah officials cooperate?
Here's what Iron County Utah Sheriff says:

We are working very hard with the help of legal council to see if we can stop these Cattle trucks when or if they pass through Iron County. As it stands right now the BLM is jumping through every legal hoop known to make sure these cattle can enter into Utah lawfully. Our angle on this situation is we believe they cannot not show/prove ownership of the cattle and that would be our probable cause for stopping them. I do not agree one bit with the events that are taking place in Clark County [Nevada] and I guarantee this would be handled much differently in Iron County. Let me know if you have any further questions, comments or concerns.

Respectfully,

Sheriff Mark O. Gower
Iron County Sheriff

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Alex Jones' crew are following this situation:
Nevada Governor Blasts Feds’ ‘First Amendment Area’ in Bundy Dispute

“Constitutional rights sacred to all Nevadans”
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 9, 2014
Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval has inserted himself into the escalating standoff between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and federal officials by blasting the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over their creation of a ‘First Amendment Area’ outside of which free speech is banned.

Image: First Amendment Area (YouTube).
The ‘First Amendment Area’ set up by BLM agents is a crudely taped off piece of land inside which supporters of Bundy, who is engaged in a long running dispute with feds over grazing rights on a 600,000 acre expanse in northeastern Clark County, are allowed to express their free speech.
However, protesters have completely ignored the area, instead staging large demonstrations on Bundy’s ranch. The only presence inside the ‘First Amendment Area’ are signs which read “1st Amendment is not an area” and another that states, “Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.
“Most disturbing to me is the BLM’s establishment of a ‘First Amendment Area’ that tramples upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution,” said Sandoval in a statement. “To that end, I have advised the BLM that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others and that the ‘First Amendment Area’ should be dismantled immediately.”
“No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans. The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly,” asserted the Governor.
The Bundy family responded to Sandoval’s statement by saying they were disappointed that he didn’t take a more firm stance to back them in their dispute with the BLM, but they were pleased with his sentiments regarding the ‘First Amendment Area’.
“Whenever you designate an area, then you’re restricting it everywhere else. When you designate an area like that for first amendment rights, you [don't] give the people any rights. You [take them] away, and every other location,” said Ryan Bundy.
The Bundy family came face to face with the consequences of violating the free speech zone on Sunday when Dave Bundy was arrested for taking video footage from a state highway of BLM agents rounding up his family’s cattle. Video footage later proved that armed snipers had their guns trained on the family during the incident.

On Sunday, Cliven Bundy promised to launch a “range war” on federal officials after they began rounding up his cattle. Authorities are justifying the move by pointing out they are simply enforcing a 1993 rule change which prevents Bundy’s livestock from grazing on the land in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.
Bundy and his supporters see the spat as something entirely different, portraying it as a clash between out of control big government and patriotic American family farmers.
With Bundy’s ranch under constant surveillance from armed agents ensconced inside what Ryan Bundy described as a “military compound,” some fear the standoff could lead to a Ruby Ridge or Waco-style tragedy.

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

Well.....it appears the desert tortoise really was an EPA ruse after all....this smacks loudly of Agenda 21.

Government plans to euthanize hundreds of desert tortoises after budget cuts to refuge

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/25/g ... to-refuge/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

Richfield UT local paper.....

Caught up in a range war

"Bundy said the cows had been refused in auction houses throughout Nevada, California and everywhere else in Utah."

http://www.richfieldreaper.com/news/loc ... f887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

uglypitbull wrote:Well.....it appears the desert tortoise really was an EPA ruse after all....this smacks loudly of Agenda 21.

Government plans to euthanize hundreds of desert tortoises after budget cuts to refuge

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/25/g ... to-refuge/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wow! :-o Why am I not surprised? :|

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I propose that these Western states, after refusing to accept the stolen cattle for auction, take the next step and SECEDE Together.... a modest proposal.
BLM agents began violently attacking the protestors, throwing women to the ground with a number of men being tazed. Agents ended up retreating after their initial attack. Protestors are awaiting and anticipating a more forceful response and requesting assistance from all freedom fighters/lovers in the SW U.S. and nationwide.

Read more: http://benswann.com/hundreds-of-armed-f ... z2yRwn7lB9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter
How can we support the Bundy family and these protestors, those of us who are far away?
Last edited by BroJones on April 9th, 2014, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

People need to realize we no longer have a legitimate government and haven't now for quite some time. What we have right now is akin to the Nazi Gestapo who are owned lock, stock and barrel by the big money men in this country. Fascism is what we've got and in short, due time, we will have a full police state, all before we officially become a 3rd world nation once the dollar loses global reserve currency status. It's going to be a bumpy ride... buckle up.

I, for one, would love to see states begin seceding from the union because our government is thoroughly corrupt, criminal, bought and paid for, tyrannical and acting in ways that would make Adolf Hitler envious. Ronald Reagan said it best... "so before we begin, let us take inventory... we are a nation with a government... not the other way around". :ymapplause:
Last edited by Col. Flagg on April 9th, 2014, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Welcome back, Flagg! (where did Valiance go?)

Is there any way we can secede? or otherwise get out of the grip of the gadiantons in "sole management of the government"? (Helaman 6 condition and WARNING to us)

How about the Republic of Texas??

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

DrJones wrote:Welcome back, Flagg! (where did Valiance go?)

Is there any way we can secede? or otherwise get out of the grip of the gadiantons in "sole management of the government"? (Helaman 6 condition and WARNING to us)

How about the Republic of Texas??
Thanks Steve! :ymhug: Brian and the mods were kind enough to give me my old alias back, so I logged out as Valiance and logged in as the Col. Guess I'm back on good terms with them. :)

I don't know what it's going to take to throw off the shackles of these corrupt individuals masquerading as politicians in Washington when it's nothing but a den of thieves, thugs and murderers who are greedy, self-absorbed narcissistic criminals that care nothing for the Constitution or rule of law. These departments like the BLM, NSA, 'Homeland Security' :ymsick: , etc. are all unconstitutional and exist for control, nothing more. Satan wanted all the power and glory in the beginning and he's using the world's governments to bring about his desires. X( I think if one state drafted legislation to secede and then actually followed through with it, many other states would soon follow - it would just depend how much of a stranglehold the feds have on each state financially and whether or not states individually could survive without Uncle Sam and the 'Fed' sending them money every month.

The big question though is which state has the most guts to start the ball rolling? North Dakota might have the best chance initially because of their booming economy owing to the oil/gas industry exploding up there as well as the fact that they have their own state bank independent of Washington, DC, but my bet would be Texas... their state legislature has had a lot of guts in the past few years with some of their anti-feds' statements and laws passed that foster freedom and support the Constitution. Any medium of exchange outside the dollar should do (like silver coins or alternative currencies like bitcoin) since the 'Fed' is perhaps the most criminalized institution on the planet and needs to flat out disappear with all of them going to prison for a very long time for crimes against humanity and the Lord only knows what else.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I think the only way we could get out of the grip of the gadiantons in "sole management of the government", if at all possible this late in the game, would be for a few million voters to clamour for and support a return to the principles of the US Constitution as it was intended by the Lord to be understood, so that by example those principles would reverberate to more Americans such that they would desire to live by its precepts and choose to be governed by them. I see no other way.

Now where could we find a few million American voters who are aware of the advantages of government abiding by the principles of the US Constitution as it was intended by the Lord to be understood ? I know of the existence of a few million that otta be aware but are not, even though they are under a divine mandate to be aware. And I recall years ago efforts made to inspire them to study, uphold and abide by the Constitution, but those efforts largely failed. So I don't know what else to try. Anybody ?

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

The only way the Gadiantons will be overthrown is through bloodshed. That's why the cleansing has to continue, as the cleansing steamrolls into events that are more and more obvious we must be ready to unite as priesthood brethren and hold our communities together. The top will crumble and fall. It is already beginning. That's is why they are grasping at straws were ever they can. A dying authority always reaches harder grasping on to whatever it can to stop it's fall. The more they try to force the seizure of individual liberties, the more desperate the various branches of government will become to prop themselves up and justify their existence. Members that claim to have a testimony will find themselves in a difficult position and will be tried greatly even immensely. Especially those that have worked for a branch of any government institution state or federal and that have knowingly used their position or authority to be dishonest in their dealings with their fellow men. Many in the church will be unable to separate themselves from a system that they have grown to rely on. Thus the cleansing roles on.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

North Dakota might have the best chance initially because of their booming economy owing to the oil/gas industry exploding up there as well as the fact that they have their own state bank independent of Washington, DC, but my bet would be Texas...

North Dakota has been sold to the Big Boys! The media and our politicians are literally falling over themselves to clear the way for international energy entities to pillage our resources. Even in our agricultural county of 3500 population, people are grasping for any bit of scrap off the Bakken table. Our nearest town - 200 miles SE, on the opposite side of the Missouri River from the Bakken - is doubling and tripling tax values based on what real estate is costing in oil field towns. Since there are no jobs closer than Bismarck, people are spending at least $400 a month just to get to work every day.

NO ONE loves the federal government more than native North Dakotan politicians. We even 'invited' drone technology into the state to be deployed from one of our military bases, and proud to report, have the FIRST arrest and conviction of a private citizen based on military drone surveillance. They have sold their souls and happy to have done so! I believe there was a 'merger' of some international banking entity with the Bank of ND within the past couple of years. I need to double check on that. Things are getting really scary here, fast!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Daily Mail: "Bundy estimates the unpaid fees total about $300,000. He notes that his Mormon family's 19th century melon farm in the Virgin River bottomland and ranch operation in surrounding areas predates creation of the federal Bureau of Land Management in 1946."
So, Brother Bundy is LDS, right?
I suspected that when his wife said that they have FOURTEEN children!

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

now they are tazing people, using K-9 dogs, and throwing women to the ground...... might be a few words in this one....
Dump trucks being sent in to pick up dead cattle

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

DrJones wrote: So, Brother Bundy is LDS, right?
I suspected that when his wife said that they have FOURTEEN children!
Yes, you are correct Dr. Jones....
Blaze wrote:The fight began when Bundy stopped paying the Bureau of Land Management’s grazing fees in 1993, arguing in court filings that he had no obligation to pay the agency because his Mormon ancestors had worked the land decades before the agency was formed.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04 ... ing-point/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Just a thought: I understand the LDS church has the largest cattle ranch in the USA, in Florida. The land is OWNED by the church. Perhaps this ranch could work it out with Brother Bundy to acquire his cattle and pay him (not the Federales!) for the cattle, or something?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Does this 'grab' have anything to do with the Las Vegas water district issue?

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/water ... h-position" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can't copy & paste any portion of this article so you will need to read it & look at the maps yourselves.

I find the comments at the bottom of the article very informative.

Utah and Nevada are in conflict over water rights.