Davidic servant?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Who is the future Davidic servant?

A mortal man yet to come forward
55%
Jesus Christ
22%
Joseph Smith
7%
Adam
No votes
John the Beloved
2%
Some other immortal not mentioned
9%
Nobody, there is no such person
5%

Total votes: 58
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Davidic servant?

Post by Alaris »

cayenne wrote: December 22nd, 2013, 4:29 pm This is an interesting topic

So is this David servant real? or not?

What are the facts of his life if he is real?

I personally think he is real, I think Avraham Gileadi nailed it…..and from Avraham's books and scripture ……I learned all this….

He is hated, hidden, despised for a time, yet speaks the truth sharply and it angers people. He has the birthright, He has an amazing wife unlike most woman, He nearly dies of an illness, He has/had a Jethro figure in his life like Moses, he is from the East/North…yet for a time he sins badly, and feels no one listens to him teach the truth (I bet if he came to Avraham, he would be rejected until the time) and he suffers terribly for his brethren like a type of Christ. There is some more that I can't remember…..

By the way, I guess David Cohen claims to be David, yet we learn from scripture David is part Ephraim and part Judah….oops…i think Cohen is Levi and Ephraim…..little stuff like this is so easy to spot, and disqualifies Cohen.

So anyone claiming to be him better fit all his qualifications….and me thinks he is very disliked, which means whether he is in Israel, or America, or Siberia, or Mormon, Catholic, etc…..he is hated (know anyone like this?) or maybe he is yet to be born? etc
Cayenne,

Please tell me where Avraham Gileadi learned this about the DS' wife. A lot of what you posted here aligns with what I've studied and pondered.

This is an amazing post--thank you.

Here's what I believe based of my study and prayers:

1. The DS is someone from the past reborn (MMP) - James the son of Zebedee is where my money is (Look at John the Baptist being Elias / Christ was Melchizedek, etc.)
2. The DS ascends during his life .. this is his ascension to archangel status. I subsequently learned that Gileadi supposedly teaches the same concept or a similar one
3. The DS is mentioned at the end of Ezekiel 37, but I believe that he will be involved with all of Ezekiel 37 which is the chapter where Ezekiel is shown a host being resurrected.
4. Point 3 may be related to this, but the DS will bring forth or call forth the hosts of heaven...possibly the armies of heaven
5. I believe the DS is the angel Jahoel from the Apocalypse of Abraham. The very last verses mention an "Elect One" after speaking of the antichrist. Jahoel accompanies Abraham and teaches him and after he leaves the Lord reveals the antichrist and the DS. I believe he reveals this to Abraham to not only see where his seed are headed but to show him that the angel with whom he was communing will be the elect one who brings it all home. http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/pseudepig ... raham.html
6. Jahoel / DS was the head of the order of seraphim - one level below the archangels.
7. Jahoel did something to win favor / popularity with the hosts of heaven.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Isaiah wrote: June 20th, 2016, 10:24 am 3 Nephi 21:10 But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him, although he shall be marred because of them. Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil.

This is not Joseph Smith, because this "servant", "shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him", Joseph Smith was killed.

This marred servant, marred because most members
will not believe his words is John.
The "marred servant" is John the Revelator

He will be a descendent of Jesse, or of the
royal Davidic lineage.
he will be a righteous ruler because he will
judge the people, hence he is a Davidic king.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
D&C113
5 What is the root of Jesse spoken of in the 10th verse of the 11th chapter?

6 Behold, thus saith the Lord, it is a descendant of Jesse,
as well as of Joseph, unto whom rightly belongs the priesthood,
and the keys of the kingdom, for an ensign,
and for the gathering of my people in the last days.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Nephi 21:10
10 "But behold, the life of my servant
shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him,
although he shall be marred because of them.
Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them
that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for this awesome post. I have to say the Davidic Servant is not John the Revelator. John is translated and is unable to be marred. Please see the Book of Mormon for reference on how the three nephites were burned and buried and nothing could harm or stop them. Also, John was banished to Patmos because nobody could kill him.

Also, I think D&C 113 6 would have just called him out as John if that were the case because why not? He's already here and immortal.

I do believe the DS is James, John's older brother. Peter, James, and John. That is the order. Peter is one of the seven archangels. Moses was over the 3rd order of beings who had just entered the gate (which is why they were so terrible at following the commandments and were only given the lesser law.) Peter is over 2nd order beings - these are the beings that are lower than God's chosen (3 and on up) where Peter was given the charge to carry the gospel to them to those who are ready to ascend to level 3. This is why the gospel was never preached to the world before Peter.

Joseph Smith is over level 1 - the baseline and most numerous - which is why the work of the temples were begun through him. Joseph is over the baseline order to ensure every soul who wants to ascend will get such an opportunity.

James is the first counselor to Peter. I believe he is Jahoel and the chief of the seraphim--level 6 beings. Once Joseph Smith finished his work, then the 7 archangels each finished their mortal work and now it's on to the next in the hierarchy--the chief of level 6 beings or seraphim. James will ascend as the DS to the order of level 7. The Davidic Servant and the 6th order beings will ascend the earth from its 6th thousand years to the 7th - the ascension of the DS being a rich parallel from 6 to 7.

Isaiah 6 is a super interesting chapter about an ordinance of level 6 beings - the seraphim. They have 6 wings - two with which to hide their face - two their feet, and two to fly. Gileadi's translation mentions that they are hiding their identity (face) and their location (feet.) This fits with the DS being hidden .. until he's not. As he ascends he goes from being of a secret order to one of great publicity.

Whether the DS is ever identified as James will be interesting to see, because I believe MMP is one of those truths he may reveal along with the sealed 2/3 portion (what is sealed away that lesser beings can't digest?) - and this would be yet another layer of poetry and parallel where the DS reveals he's James and perhaps others.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Interesting that President Uchtdorf used the sons of Zebedee in his Priesthood talk to illustrate how godly favor is obtained and made a special point to caution against inhaling praise. To whom was this talk directed I wonder.

President Eyring's talk also seemed almost like an extension of Uchtdorf's. It seemed like he was talking to someone specific in several parts of his talk.

Also of note that the first two counselors were speaking of the sons of Zebedee who also were the first and second counselors and seemed like their talks were in concert.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

jwharton wrote: August 10th, 2015, 9:07 pm
Lizzy60 wrote:No, rewcox, he won't be the President of the Church.

He will be as much a part of the established Church as John the Baptist was.
Lizzy60,

You are confusing the Elias/Elijah/John servant with the Davidic servant.

The Elias/Elijah/John servant will be excommunicated but this won't do anything to take away his authority anymore than the Pharisees casting John the Baptist out into the wilderness did.

The seat where the prophet like unto Moses shall sit is indeed the office of the president of the church.
This is the Davidic servant's seat and in due time, once the Luciferian counterfeit runs its course and is cast down, Christ shall sit in that seat.

See 2 Thessalonians chapter 2. It is quite clear that when Christ returns there is a standing partial apostasy that God has temporarily allowed to gain power that will be done away with and then Christ will take His rightful place as both presiding high priest as well as king of the kingdom.

We are still in the stage of having fallen back from Celestial Law to lesser laws, which is the falling away Paul was referring to that would be standing.

I do not look at what one sect or people are doing or focusing upon. It would be like worrying if the Amish are having a great following away :)

I do not look to one sect or people as to having the correct interpretation of all the Prophecies. It would be like trying to see what the future will bring when you have bad eye sight and have forgotten to put on your glasses ;)

I do not look forth to the end times, to have popular books or peoples unpublished ideas revealing the mysteries and declaring the true understandings of the purposes of G_d, that the prophecies hint at (-|

I do not follow an individual or persons, as if someone has already shown forth that they are called and chosen to do a might work in the earth. :(

Personal Revelation is the cornerstone I lay upon the Chief Cornerstone, as my path is my own, and others have their own paths. What I need will be revealed unto me according to my diligence in seeking such knowledge and insights, as it applies to me. If I share what I have received and it blesses others, it brings joy to my souls, but it is not the purpose as to why I have received such. Honors of men and pride I abhor, I do not want anyone to follow me! Rather, I long for Brethren to stand shoulder to shoulder and work along side of me to sustain one and other and to one day help build the kingdom.

With that said I will say what I know and I believe Joseph Smith knew/taught:

Elijah was John the Baptist, because the Messiah said so!
Elijah will come in the End Times as the Davidic Servant.
Elijah/John/DS is one of the eight Archangel's of this Creation, named Sariel.
Elijah is the next Dispensation King, of the 'Dispensation of the Gathering of Yesrael from the four corners of the Earth'.
Elijah will restore that which he was the last one to hold upon the earth, a Priesthood which contains the power of
Translation, the Patriarchal Priesthood, and embodies the Sealing Keys, thereby turning the hearts of the Children to
the Eternal Fathers and these Fathers to their Children.
Elijah and his Brother shall be the Two Witnesses that plague Apostate Israel until the very end, shall be killed by fire
(marred), lay dead in the streets of Jerusalem for three and one half days.

If you disagree, that is fine, time proves all things in the end,
Shalom

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: April 4th, 2017, 9:40 am
jwharton wrote: August 10th, 2015, 9:07 pm
Lizzy60 wrote:No, rewcox, he won't be the President of the Church.

He will be as much a part of the established Church as John the Baptist was.
Lizzy60,

You are confusing the Elias/Elijah/John servant with the Davidic servant.

The Elias/Elijah/John servant will be excommunicated but this won't do anything to take away his authority anymore than the Pharisees casting John the Baptist out into the wilderness did.

The seat where the prophet like unto Moses shall sit is indeed the office of the president of the church.
This is the Davidic servant's seat and in due time, once the Luciferian counterfeit runs its course and is cast down, Christ shall sit in that seat.

See 2 Thessalonians chapter 2. It is quite clear that when Christ returns there is a standing partial apostasy that God has temporarily allowed to gain power that will be done away with and then Christ will take His rightful place as both presiding high priest as well as king of the kingdom.

We are still in the stage of having fallen back from Celestial Law to lesser laws, which is the falling away Paul was referring to that would be standing.

I do not look at what one sect or people are doing or focusing upon. It would be like worrying if the Amish are having a great following away :)

I do not look to one sect or people as to having the correct interpretation of all the Prophecies. It would be like trying to see what the future will bring when you have bad eye sight and have forgotten to put on your glasses ;)

I do not look forth to the end times, to have popular books or peoples unpublished ideas revealing the mysteries and declaring the true understandings of the purposes of G_d, that the prophecies hint at (-|

I do not follow an individual or persons, as if someone has already shown forth that they are called and chosen to do a might work in the earth. :(

Personal Revelation is the cornerstone I lay upon the Chief Cornerstone, as my path is my own, and others have their own paths. What I need will be revealed unto me according to my diligence in seeking such knowledge and insights, as it applies to me. If I share what I have received and it blesses others, it brings joy to my souls, but it is not the purpose as to why I have received such. Honors of men and pride I abhor, I do not want anyone to follow me! Rather, I long for Brethren to stand shoulder to shoulder and work along side of me to sustain one and other and to one day help build the kingdom.

With that said I will say what I know and I believe Joseph Smith knew/taught:

Elijah was John the Baptist, because the Messiah said so!
Elijah will come in the End Times as the Davidic Servant.
Elijah/John/DS is one of the eight Archangel's of this Creation, named Sariel.
Elijah is the next Dispensation King, of the 'Dispensation of the Gathering of Yesrael from the four corners of the Earth'.
Elijah will restore that which he was the last one to hold upon the earth, a Priesthood which contains the power of
Translation, the Patriarchal Priesthood, and embodies the Sealing Keys, thereby turning the hearts of the Children to
the Eternal Fathers and these Fathers to their Children.
Elijah and his Brother shall be the Two Witnesses that plague Apostate Israel until the very end, shall be killed by fire
(marred), lay dead in the streets of Jerusalem for three and one half days.

If you disagree, that is fine, time proves all things in the end,
Shalom
KOZ, why do you say Elijah and his brother?

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

In all the Dispensations, the Priest and King are always related: Father & Son, Brothers, or half Brothers. Out of the three possibilities I believe the second choice is correct. We had F&S in Adam's and Noah's. We had B. in Moses's, and Joseph's. We have HB in the Messiah's. If they were all to be even, then it would be HB's, that is not what I have been told.

Shalom

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: April 27th, 2017, 11:37 pm In all the Dispensations, the Priest and King are always related: Father & Son, Brothers, or half Brothers. Out of the three possibilities I believe the second choice is correct. We had F&S in Adam's and Noah's. We had B. in Moses's, and Joseph's. We have HB in the Messiah's. If they were all to be even, then it would be HB's, that is not what I have been told.

Shalom
Anyone doubting MMP should lay all the references to Elias side by side and it leaves little room for doubt. Abraham being the highest example of the second or higher order of Aaron is who I feel John the Baptist was. I'll have to look it up but I could have sworn Joseph Smith said Elijah and Elias are separate beings. Perhaps a scripture in D&C.

Anyway the presiding archangel of the order of Aaron baptizing the Highest being of the order of His own is well amazing.

I do understand that Elias is the Greek form of Elijah.

I feel pretty strongly at this point that James and John are the brothers. James reborn and empowered (read Isaiah) and John is likely already empowered. Gileadi believes as do I that the DS is about to ascend... But I'm not sure his interpretation aligns with mine... That the DS is ascending to level of archangel. Peter is the first archangel to have two counselors, and they also saw the father... In a cloud. Which to me represents the fact they are about to ascend to the level where such presence is finally allowed. They are in the temple following Peter around with their mouths shut... Listening... Learning. They are the two witnesses who finally execute God's Wrath over the third part of the earth to rid the world of all that is telestial to assist the earth with its ascension and ascending themselves in the process. It is a doctrine that reveals how long it takes to become a God... A doctrine hidden from the telestial world but that will be revealed to the Terrestrial.

So yeah... I agree they are brothers. :)

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Shalom, I am just bumping this survey to see if those who have been posting about this topic have similar or different opinions.