Sandy Hook Exposed?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Re: Sandy Hook Exposed?

Post by Tribunal »

AshleyB wrote:Holy Moly, He does seem cooky no? Maybe they are all like that from seeing so much death?
They are! I knew of one coroner who would put food in the fridge where the bodies were kept. I knew of another who seemed to have personal friendships with his guests. Strange lot! @-)

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

Tribunal wrote:
AshleyB wrote:Holy Moly, He does seem cooky no? Maybe they are all like that from seeing so much death?
They are! I knew of one coroner who would put food in the fridge where the bodies were kept. I knew of another who seemed to have personal friendships with his guests. Strange lot! @-)
yikes.... I guess you gotta be a little kooky to WANT to examine dead bodies to begin with. lol That would never be my cup of tea. However, I am sure glad some people want to do it because we need it.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Long term exposure to formaldehyde will make anyone crazy.

Fairminded
captain of 1,000

Post by Fairminded »

I was thinking of this today and came to an unpleasant realization I'm surprised I didn't reach sooner, or for that matter see anyone else mention.

We already have ample proof, including their own confession, that the FBI has been grooming mentally disturbed patsies by pretending to be a terror organization, then sending them off with a fake bomb to be foiled. It could even be argued that, if it fit their agenda, they could just as easily load this patsy up with a real bomb and fail to stop him, then point to him as a nutcase acting alone, like so many other mass murderers in recent history.

Since that's the case, how is swapping guns for bombs any different? You have a very similar set of circumstances, aside from the patsy succeeding in his horrific plan. And it certainly fits the government's agenda, given the way they immediately jumped on their speaking tubes to profit from the event.

So horrible as it sounds, has anyone looked into the FBI or some other organization grooming patsies for activities other than terrorist bomb plots? Because I'd be willing to wager any amount of money they don't confine their tactics to that one method when it's so very effective and no one seems to raise any protest no matter how obvious they are about it.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

Fairminded wrote:I was thinking of this today and came to an unpleasant realization I'm surprised I didn't reach sooner, or for that matter see anyone else mention.

We already have ample proof, including their own confession, that the FBI has been grooming mentally disturbed patsies by pretending to be a terror organization, then sending them off with a fake bomb to be foiled. It could even be argued that, if it fit their agenda, they could just as easily load this patsy up with a real bomb and fail to stop him, then point to him as a nutcase acting alone, like so many other mass murderers in recent history.

Since that's the case, how is swapping guns for bombs any different? You have a very similar set of circumstances, aside from the patsy succeeding in his horrific plan. And it certainly fits the government's agenda, given the way they immediately jumped on their speaking tubes to profit from the event.

So horrible as it sounds, has anyone looked into the FBI or some other organization grooming patsies for activities other than terrorist bomb plots? Because I'd be willing to wager any amount of money they don't confine their tactics to that one method when it's so very effective and no one seems to raise any protest no matter how obvious they are about it.
If there is ample proof would you be willing to post some of it?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

It wouldn't necessarily be f b i, either. According to one of Dr. Stanley Monteith's regular guests, there are several million 'sleepers' within the United States waiting to be 'activated' for the "Black Awakening".

I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

AmericanBulldog
captain of 100

Post by AmericanBulldog »

MK Ultra....... :-?

Fairminded
captain of 1,000

Post by Fairminded »

Tribunal wrote: If there is ample proof would you be willing to post some of it?
I could, but it would be secondhand from multiple threads on this forum. Have you been reading as assiduously as you've been posting? If you haven't seen them why not go to the source and find the whole fascinating story.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

Fairminded wrote:
Tribunal wrote: If there is ample proof would you be willing to post some of it?
I could, but it would be secondhand from multiple threads on this forum. Have you been reading as assiduously as you've been posting? If you haven't seen them why not go to the source and find the whole fascinating story.
I honestly do not remember anything being posted about the stuff you've mentioned. Sorry!

I investigate your claim and get back...

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

Fairminded wrote:
If you can find a copy of this film, this is a good example. Pretty sad what was done to these kids. They seem bright but they were groomed and set up by the CIA or FBI to take a fall.

katmr
captain of 100

Post by katmr »

I know I am joining this conversation late and I have not read all of the responses but I have watched several of the Sandy Hook videos. There are definitely a lot of holes in the story and a lot of questions that need to be answered. I don't believe all of the evidence presented, for example the little girl with Obama that they are saying is Emilie. I don't believe that it is. She looks different. I believe that is her little sister but there are some oddities that were pointed out with a couple of the Parker family photos. But anyways aside from that I just find myself asking a lot of questions and wishing we could just know the real truth behind the whole thing......there are too many things that aren't adding up.

katmr
captain of 100

Post by katmr »

shadow wrote:Honest question-
Where does the idea come from that none of the kids were seen by family members after their deaths? Were there no open casket funerals? Where's the proof?
I did come across a blog post that Noah Pozner did have an open casket at his funeral and Jack Pinto, so there were some and probably others as well.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

The general public is becoming more distrusting of media, institutions, government. So it should not come as a surprise that citizen journalists around the world are analyzing the official Sandy Hook story to see if it can stand on it's own. Many are finding that the story has many holes, some tell tale signs we have seen before, lack of security footage, change in weapons, sequestering media.
Alex Jones now goes on the record with his thoughts and analysis. He highlights some red flags, shows the CNN track record of faking news reports and working with Military Intelligence.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Darn good thing we're all prepared! We're all prepared--Right???

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

No rifle was used at Sandy Hook. It was later found in the trunk of the car. The coroner looked kooky enough to have lied about it, or else.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

......and the plot thickens. Here is a snipped from an article posted by Lynn Stuter ..
Last week I sent out an e-mail concerning the fact that the Social Security Death Index (SSDI) shows that Adam Lanza, the alleged Sandy Hook shooter, actually died on December 13, 2012, the day before Sandy Hook occurred. I outlined, step by step, how I obtained this information, so doubters could check the facts for themselves. The SSDI record shows Adam Lanza's birth date of April 22, 1992 which has been confirmed; his birth place of Exeter, New Hampshire, has also been confirmed. The same record shows Adam Lanza's date of death as December 13, 2012.
This is the day BEFORE the shooting.....hmmmm?

full article here.... http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter210.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scarecrow
captain of 100

Post by Scarecrow »

Deleted
Last edited by Scarecrow on February 15th, 2013, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sonofliberty
captain of 100

Post by sonofliberty »

I am sure it was just a typo by the Social Security Administration just like Vicki Soto's RIP webpage and United Way's page for the Victim's of Sandy Hook ... NOT!

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

Walking in circles?
Look at this video. it looks like a bunch of extras on a movie set. How do you make 100 people look like 1500 people on a movie set? you have them walk in a circle out one door and back in another. Also Gene Rosen is spotted in the crowd...
Seriously... how is this defendable?

Here is an unedited HD version.

Things to watch for: At the beginning you will see a boy with a yellow shirt walk aimlessly around. At 4:30 you will see a man with a leather jacket start to trot as if he's got somewhere important to be, but then starts walking as he turns back around a truck, following the rest of the people back into the building.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/Bombshell_S ... z2JaFneZSc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sandy Hook - More and More Questions - Story Falling Apart

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z2JaGNCVJK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Father of 6-Yr-Old Sandy Victim Gives Powerful Testimony: "The Problem Is Not Gun Laws"

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... z2JaIgfIMI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

From a report attributed by Joel Skousen to Global Research reporters from Canada:

“We spent January 21 in Newtown visiting the Sandy Hook School and Sandy Hook Volunteer Fire House, Gene Rosen's residence, the 100 Church Hill Restaurant (and pub), the Newtown Bee offices, as well as the Newtown Police Department.

“The front of the school is entirely boarded up which would be consistent with broken glass. The lettering from the front of the school ‘Sandy Hook Elementary’ is removed. The side door and other windows were not boarded up. No cameras could be seen at the front door or anywhere on the property [all are inside the school].

“We then went to the offices of The Newtown Bee, the community's weekly newspaper, where we spoke with the editor, Mr. Curtis Clark. Mr. Clark did not offer a warm reception and stated from the start that they were concentrating the paper's efforts on healing efforts and that he had little time. I told him I was there to follow up on The Bee's report that stated, in part, ‘A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.’ I asked who this officer was, and why he was in the woods.

“Mr. Clark told me that there was a number of ‘conspiracy theories floating around’ and ‘some of them even suggest that the shooting didn't even happen.’ Furthermore, ‘Snopes.com [a shill for the establishment] debunks many of these conspiracy theories.’

“I told Clark I was familiar with Snopes, but it was The Bee that reported that this was an off duty officer prancing about in the woods on the day of the shooting. Clark would not address this report and became very agitated with me ‘interrogating’ him. ‘I don't intend to discuss this any further with you,’ he said. Mr. Clark then referred me to the Newtown Police for any additional questions. As I was walking out of the office I overheard a lady on the phone explaining to a caller that "there is an ongoing investigation," and referring the caller to Snopes.com [obviously the Bee is in lockdown mode and refusing to answer any investigative questions—or they are hiding something. Why the refusal?].

“Next, we proceeded to the Newtown Police Department. After entering I walked up to the glassed-in safety window, picked up the phone on the wall and asked the attendant on the other side if I could speak with the Communications Officer. I explained why. He directed me to The Newtown Bee. I advised him that The Bee had directed me to them and he asked me to have a seat. A male and female police officer simultaneously entered through each door. I addressed the female sergeant, telling her I would like to know who was the off duty tactical officer The Bee reported on December 27. A male officer I was not addressing repeatedly ordered me to remove my hands from my pockets [obviously nervous about outsiders questioning the official story].

“The female sergeant told me that the man detained was the uncle of a student at the school who had gone to get his niece.” She refused to give the name so her story could be checked out. This latter response was an obvious lie. Why did he run into the woods as police approached if he was there to get his niece, dressed in camo pants? The shooting occurred between 9:30 and 10 am—way too early to pick anyone up. It shows the local police have prepared misleading answers in preparation for these kinds of informal investigations.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

lundbaek wrote:From a report attributed by Joel Skousen to Global Research reporters from Canada:

“We spent January 21 in Newtown visiting the Sandy Hook School and Sandy Hook Volunteer Fire House, Gene Rosen's residence, the 100 Church Hill Restaurant (and pub), the Newtown Bee offices, as well as the Newtown Police Department.

“The front of the school is entirely boarded up which would be consistent with broken glass. The lettering from the front of the school ‘Sandy Hook Elementary’ is removed. The side door and other windows were not boarded up. No cameras could be seen at the front door or anywhere on the property [all are inside the school].

“We then went to the offices of The Newtown Bee, the community's weekly newspaper, where we spoke with the editor, Mr. Curtis Clark. Mr. Clark did not offer a warm reception and stated from the start that they were concentrating the paper's efforts on healing efforts and that he had little time. I told him I was there to follow up on The Bee's report that stated, in part, ‘A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.’ I asked who this officer was, and why he was in the woods.

“Mr. Clark told me that there was a number of ‘conspiracy theories floating around’ and ‘some of them even suggest that the shooting didn't even happen.’ Furthermore, ‘Snopes.com [a shill for the establishment] debunks many of these conspiracy theories.’

“I told Clark I was familiar with Snopes, but it was The Bee that reported that this was an off duty officer prancing about in the woods on the day of the shooting. Clark would not address this report and became very agitated with me ‘interrogating’ him. ‘I don't intend to discuss this any further with you,’ he said. Mr. Clark then referred me to the Newtown Police for any additional questions. As I was walking out of the office I overheard a lady on the phone explaining to a caller that "there is an ongoing investigation," and referring the caller to Snopes.com [obviously the Bee is in lockdown mode and refusing to answer any investigative questions—or they are hiding something. Why the refusal?].

“Next, we proceeded to the Newtown Police Department. After entering I walked up to the glassed-in safety window, picked up the phone on the wall and asked the attendant on the other side if I could speak with the Communications Officer. I explained why. He directed me to The Newtown Bee. I advised him that The Bee had directed me to them and he asked me to have a seat. A male and female police officer simultaneously entered through each door. I addressed the female sergeant, telling her I would like to know who was the off duty tactical officer The Bee reported on December 27. A male officer I was not addressing repeatedly ordered me to remove my hands from my pockets [obviously nervous about outsiders questioning the official story].

“The female sergeant told me that the man detained was the uncle of a student at the school who had gone to get his niece.” She refused to give the name so her story could be checked out. This latter response was an obvious lie. Why did he run into the woods as police approached if he was there to get his niece, dressed in camo pants? The shooting occurred between 9:30 and 10 am—way too early to pick anyone up. It shows the local police have prepared misleading answers in preparation for these kinds of informal investigations.
With so many different stories, ideas, answered questions and wonder...how can most of us keep from assuming this whole thing has an odor to it in some way? Where the heck are any honest people these days? So called "official stories" means nothing anymore.

Fairminded
captain of 1,000

Post by Fairminded »

So in my new home state of Missouri a State Senator is offering an alternative approach to gun control...stronger laws for parental responsibility over firearm access.

This was too funny not to mention. What do you think our good senator means when she uses the term "parental responsibility"? I'll tell you: she means that there should be a law requiring parents of students to inform school districts if they have a gun in the house or own a firearm.

Yes, yesssss. I can see how this would make parents much more responsible for their children's safety, and make children much safer as well. It all makes so much sense!

Seriously, are they even trying to be subtle anymore? They're pushing gun registration and firearm tracking left, right, and center from every public and private sector in the name of safety. Schools ask if you have guns. Doctors ask if you have guns. You'll have to supply that information to vote, law enforcement will ask you should you run afoul of them. Next the utilities companies will require signed affidavits declaring property firearm free in order to feel comfortable sending their meter readers out, and they'll of course deliver that information to the government as good citizens.

Why is it that so many of the things the government does these days evokes a combination of X( and =)) in me?