False Flag Operations Central (False Flags R’Us)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: False Flag Operations Central (False Flags R’Us)

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

freedomfighter wrote:God allowing someone to come to power is a whole lot different from actually placing someone in power. Hitler killed around 6 million Jews, what did they do to deserve that? You are correct in saying that the wicked will kill the wicked, but I don't think the Jews were in that category, not to the point of having millions killed.
Already answered that. You are wrong. I say it again, for an almighty being to "allow" something and to do it, is one and the same. Scripture and logic clearly support that conclusion.
freedomfighter wrote:The definition of "basest" is not my definition. Go to Daniel 4:17 on LDS.org and click on the word "basest" and it will refer you to the OR which shows a meaning of "humblest."
So footnotes are scripture now? It is a wrong interpretation in this context, because Nebuchadnezzar clearly was not humble. In fact, he was quite arrogant, for which the Lord punished him as Daniel explained. Yet it clearly and unequivocally says that God put him, Nebuchadnezzar, into power. (Jeremiah 27:6) So you are clearly wrong.
freedomfighter wrote:The other verses only say that God rules in the heavens,
Really? Can you read? Which part of "the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will" do you not understand?
freedomfighter wrote:but do not collaborate the idea that God institutes wicked men to rule.
Was Nebuchadnezzar righteous? I remind you this was the king that passed a decree that if anyone worship any god but him during certain time should be killed. Does it say "righteous" king to you? Yet the Lord said of him: "And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him." (Jeremiah 27:6) So how can you say God did not put him in power. Do you even read what you write?
freedomfighter wrote:Again, if He were to do that He would be an advocator of sin.
Not really. Is God "advocator of sin" because he gave man his agency which is the ability to sin if he chooses? No. So no more it is the case with him putting into power a wicked king to punish the people.
freedomfighter wrote:The only individual God had anything to do with in regards to ruling in wickedness was Lucifer. And even then it was for the purpose of us being tried and tested to see if we would keep God's commandments. Yet Lucifer does not have a body and was not placed here to tempt or rule over any single group. The whole earth is his domain and anyone that heeds his temptations will be under his power after death.
Exactly the same applies to wicked rulers.
freedomfighter wrote:Hitler and other wicked men use/used force to cause men to comply, whereas Lucifer can only tempt. God made certain men would have their agency to choose right or wrong.
Really? Did you not read what Jesus said of Lucifer, that he was a murderer from the beginning? So your distinction here is wrong. It is exactly the same principle.

No one can have ANY power unless God gives it to them, and he gives it to them so that they can be judged according to their works, and receive according to their desires, unto life or unto death, all that they are willing to enjoy.

Learn this.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

FF, you sound like someone who is not playing with a full deck. When you learn some logic, will continue this conversation.

Good luck.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

By all means. This is my thread, and I will say what I like.

There is no contradiction between logic and the truth of God. They are one and the same. The only problem is when logic is based on wrong facts. Then it does no good.

Logic is reason. By denying reason, you advocate madness.

Reason is of God. Correct logic is of God. You said you "proved" your point, which you did not. Your position contradicts scripture and reason.

Let's try it slow and try to pin down a point or two, this way we can get to the bottom of it.

Please answer this question:

1) Did God put Nebuchadnezzar in power? If you deny it how do you explain Jeremiah 27:6?

2) If God did put Nebuchadnezzar in power, which is indisputable from Jeremiah 27:6, how can you assert that God only puts righteous leaders into power? It is beyond refutation that Nebuchadnezzar was a far cry from a righteous leader (with burning those who worship God and everything else).

I am summarizing here for you: a) Nebuchadnezzar was not righteous, and b) God did put him in power.

Let's start here.

Where is your logic now? This clearly disproves your point and reasserts the truth of the scripture which says that:
  • "the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men." (Daniel 4:17)
Try to answer points (1) and (2) if you can.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

1) Nebuchadnezzar clearly was an idol worshiping king, who was arrogant and was not righteous.
2) God did put him in power.

You can refute neither (1) nor (2). Which defeats your proposition that God puts only righteous into power, and reasserts the scripture that "the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men." (Daniel 4:17)

You are missing a larger point here: No one can have ANY power whatsoever, unless God gives it to them.

The devil has no power of his own, except what God allows him to have, and that is only for a time. ALL power comes from God, because he said: "and I will do with them as seemeth me good; for in me there is all power." (D&C 100:1)

ALL means all. And if he has all power, then any power anyone has, came from him.

Get it?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

freedomfighter wrote:It was not Nebuchadnezzar who was the wicked King, it was Nabonidus.

Remember “We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly.” (A of F 1:8.)

Sept 1986 Ensign: https://www.lds.org/ensign/1986/09?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nebuchadnezzar or Nabonidus? Mistaken Identities in the Book of Daniel

I say again, God does not put wicked people into power, he uses humble men, of whom, Nebuchadnezzar must of been one.

Your whole premise has been refuted. I guess I am using a full deck after all.
Good research on Nebuchadnezzar, but it does not change the point in the least.

You only assume that Nebuchadnezzar was righteous, but you have no proof. One thing we know for sure he was an idol worshiping king. I can prove it from the first two chapters of Daniel, which your article admits is about the real Nebuchadnezzar.
  • "And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his god." (Daniel 1:2)
You cannot seriously assert that Nebuchadnezzar's "god" was the Lord. So he was worshiping idol gods, and received his advice from "magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers" (Daniel 1:20, Daniel 2:2). If that spells a righteous king to you, I feel sorry for you.

Secondly, the larger point still remains, which you failed to address. I remind you:
You are missing a larger point here: No one can have ANY power whatsoever, unless God gives it to them.

The devil has no power of his own, except what God allows him to have, and that is only for a time. ALL power comes from God, because he said: "and I will do with them as seemeth me good; for in me there is all power." (D&C 100:1)

ALL means all. And if he has ALL power, then any power anyone has, came from him.

Get it?
Good try, though. :) But you are still not using the whole deck (though you are doing better :) ).

Try again.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Speaking of someone not firing on all eight cylinders, you take the prize. Your last post was hilarious; it's like you were groping for words in an attempt to belittle, but all you really accomplished is further prove your arrogance. Like I said you can't tell when truth comes and bites you on the butt. I've put up with your pompous attitude and haughtiness longer than I should have, that's my fault, and since you made it clear this is your thread, I gladly, and humbly leave it to you. When you learn some manners maybe someone else will talk to you, that's if they can get a word in edgewise. It seems your to busy inflating your own ego. That ought to help you go places...backwards. Believe me, if you continue in this trend, you may become a legend in your own mind.

Good luck and since this is YOUR thread, your assignment is to write on a piece of paper...This is my thread, my thread...100 times.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Sorry, FF, I apologize if I offended you. It was not my intention at all.

Thanks for posting.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Sorry, FF, I apologize if I offended you. It was not my intention at all.

Thanks for posting.
We're good, thanks. I'll be on some other thread somewhere.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Nice summary of some of the glaring flaws of the official Boston narrative:

http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/05/20/offici ... backpacks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Who put Satan in power for a time? Or suffered Satan to have power for a time? All for a wise purpose of course. Nuff said. :p

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

!

Post by bobhenstra »

A temple lesson here; There's a portion in the temple when Lucifer declares his power! Why does he make that declaration at that time?? Where does he get his power? The D&C explains clearly, he gets his power from us, through our disobedience---

36 The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth (knowledge).

37 Light and truth forsake that evil one.

38 Every spirit of man was innocent in the beginning; and God having redeemed man from the fall, men became again, in their infant state, innocent before God.

39 And that wicked one cometh and taketh away light and truth, through disobedience, from the children of men, and because of the tradition of their fathers.

I have discovered by my studies that if I want Satan out of my life I must continue to seek "further" light and knowledge (truth), plainly put, discontinuing my search is simply not an option!

Why will Satan and his followers be bound during the millennium? those of us there won't be giving him our power, our light and truth! And what was it Adam and Eve were seeking in the aforementioned temple lesson?

Every temple question I have ever had was answered in my study of the scripture! But the very important thing I've discovered, I won't get the answers to Temple questions unless I first have the question, which requires study, pondering and prayer! Continue to do that and Satan can't lay a hand on you---of course until you stop-----And he's waiting-- :ymdevil:

Saint Bob

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

JFK was a secret admirer of Hitler

Image Image

"having visited Hitler's Bavarian holiday home in Berchtesgaden and the tea house built on top of the mountain for him. He declared; 'Who has visited these two places can easily imagine how Hitler will emerge from the hatred currently surrounding him to emerge in a few years as one of the most important personalities that ever lived.' "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-War.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Why John McCain Wants To Aid Syrian al Qaeda Terrorists
His trip to Syria in support of lung-eating savages

by Justin Raimondo

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Bloc Heads — What is Bilderberg building?

This is a brilliant and profound documentary that shows the grand plan of creating one world tyranny via 10 regions, brought about via fraud of legalized and monopolized counterfeiting and the plunder of taxation. Also shows how terror events and economic calamities are staged by the banksters to scare people into giving up their Liberty and sovereignty. Make sure to watch the last part (9) which ties everything together.

Watch here:

1 – Intro
2 – EU European Union
3 – Eurasia
4 – Asia-Pacific
5 – South Asia
6 – AL, AU, UNASUR
7 – North America
8 – Origins 1
9 – Origins 2

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

War on drugs is immoral and unjust. It benefits only drug cartels and criminals in banking, government, and military-industrial-prison complex.

Operation Paul Revere InfoWars.com Contest

Fast and Furious 1 of 6

Fast and Furious 2 of 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6AYr0ROcpI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fast and Furious 3 of 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S_hfARxqN4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fast and Furious 4 of 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FkueVpfUpQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fast and Furious 5 of 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdR5121zasA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fast and Furious 6 of 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX95y10U-Fk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Alex at Bilderberg

Alex talks about false flags at about 9:29. Enjoy.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

David Icke Speaks the
TRUTH
at Bilderberg