False Flag Operations Central (False Flags R’Us)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: False Flag Operations Central (False Flags R’Us)

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Many words, but you failed to comprehend what I have said:
You have a prophet quoting an apostle in an official Church publication. Even if it is their opinion, I would give it greater consideration than your average opinion. And if you don't trust their opinions, then get your own revelation.
Can you read?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Many words, but you failed to comprehend what I have said:
You have a prophet quoting an apostle in an official Church publication. Even if it is their opinion, I would give it greater consideration than your average opinion. And if you don't trust their opinions, then get your own revelation.
Can you read?
Are you trying to be contentious? just because someone disagrees with one of your posts, you have to get all huffy? There is a big difference in reading and understanding the words on a page. I merely asked you to give scriptural proof, but instead you came up with someone's opinion and then want us to gain revelation as to its truth. Scripture always trumps opinion, and if you base your whole premise of the United States being blasted off the map on one man's opinion, well...can I read?

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

freedomfighter wrote:Are you trying to be contentious?
No.
freedomfighter wrote:There is a big difference in reading and understanding the words on a page. I merely asked you to give scriptural proof,
Of atomic weapons? I don't think they had a name for it back then.

Besides, don't you know of the Eternal Law of Justice?

Countries exist in time only, therefore they must receive their rewards or punishments while the world stands. If a country nukes two cities, indiscriminately slaughtering hundreds of thousands of civilians in the process, poisoning them and their children for generations to come with radiation sickness (all that at the time when Japan sought for any chance to surrender), don't you think that Universe in its infinite wisdom will do the same to the country who committed this wanton crime?

Have you not read the scripture which says: Whatsoever you do unto others will be done unto you? That is as inescapable as God, or as existence itself.
freedomfighter wrote:but instead you came up with someone's opinion
Not some one, but some two, and they are apostles at that.
freedomfighter wrote:and then want us to gain revelation as to its truth.
Aaa... and your problem with that is exactly what?
freedomfighter wrote:Scripture always trumps opinion,
Yes, unless that "opinion" happens to be scripture. You called it "opinion." On what basis? If something is not taught generaly in the church, or is not in the standard works, it does not make it false! There was a time that the Perl of Great Price was NOT a part of standard works, yet it was no less true then, than it is now! So you called this saying of apostles Clark and Lee an "opinion," and then proceeded to dismiss it without receiving a revelation of your own? How is that logical or right?
freedomfighter wrote:and if you base your whole premise of the United States being blasted off the map
A few cities destroyed in what is most likely to be false flag, inside job attacks is not the same as the whole country "being blasted off the map." Do you see the difference?
freedomfighter wrote:on one man's opinion, well...
TWO men, and I am third. Also, you keep calling it an "opinion." Did you receive a personal revelation stating that it was indeed just an "opinion?"

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

loveistruth wrote:
Yes, unless that "opinion" happens to be scripture. You called it "opinion." On what basis?

From one of my previous posts:
Not every statement made by a Church leader, past or present, necessarily constitutes doctrine. A single statement made by a single leader on a single occasion often represents a personal, though well-considered, opinion, but is not meant to be officially binding for the whole Church. With divine inspiration, the First Presidency (the prophet and his two counselors) and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (the second-highest governing body of the Church) counsel together to establish doctrine that is consistently proclaimed in official Church publications. This doctrine resides in the four “standard works” of scripture (the Holy Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price), official declarations and proclamations, and the Articles of Faith. Isolated statements are often taken out of context, leaving their original meaning distorted.

What part of this did you not grasp?

As far as WWII goes, I found something.

Hiroshima: Harry Truman on Trial

And:

Debate:Was the United States Justified in Nuking Japan?

I offer no comment. The chips have fallen, and now I leave it up to God to decide. Why did Nephi kill Laban? There may be no connection, but there has to be a reason for such a harsh decision in 1945, justified or not. I was born two years later, what would I know? And knowing the media doesn't tell the truth, and many journalists write biased reports...why should I believe them?

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

freedomfighter wrote:A single statement made by a single leader on a single occasion often represents a personal, though well-considered, opinion, but is not meant to be officially binding for the whole Church.
First of all, this is not a single statement of a single leader, but of two leaders, and is published in official church publication. So it is slightly more than "single."

Secondly, did you miss the word "often" in your quote? "Often" does not mean "always," and it does not necessarily mean the opinion is false.

So what is left to you? Yes, you do not have to believe it, unless it is true, of course. And how can you know if it is true or not?

Get your own revelation!

Good luck.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
freedomfighter wrote:A single statement made by a single leader on a single occasion often represents a personal, though well-considered, opinion, but is not meant to be officially binding for the whole Church.
First of all, this is not a single statement of a single leader, but of two leaders, and is published in official church publication. So it is slightly more than "single."

Secondly, did you miss the word "often" in your quote? "Often" does not mean "always," and it does not necessarily mean the opinion is false.

So what is left to you? Yes, you do not have to believe it, unless it is true, of course. And how can you know if it is true or not?

Get your own revelation!

Good luck.
Bottom line...whatever happens will happen, revelation or not. Everything is slated to happen at the precise time allotted no matter what we try to change or try to pinpoint their timing. All we can do is go forward with faith, it being our shield and hope.
BTW, there is a big difference between official church publication and official church doctrine.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

freedomfighter wrote:Bottom line...whatever happens will happen, revelation or not. Everything is slated to happen at the precise time allotted no matter what we try to change or try to pinpoint their timing. All we can do is go forward with faith, it being our shield and hope.
BTW, there is a big difference between official church publication and official church doctrine.
Right. Truth to be true does not have to be in either. Hence the need to know for yourself. And to go forth with faith, you have to discard error that you believe in, and you have to begin to believe in the truth that you did not believe before. This is how it works. Only truth prevails. Everything else must fail.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
freedomfighter wrote:Bottom line...whatever happens will happen, revelation or not. Everything is slated to happen at the precise time allotted no matter what we try to change or try to pinpoint their timing. All we can do is go forward with faith, it being our shield and hope.
Right. Truth to be true does not have to be in either. Hence the need to know for yourself. And to go forth with faith, you have to discard error that you believe in, and you have to begin to believe in the truth that you did not believe before. This is how it works. Only truth prevails. Everything else must fail.
Just what event do we have to have faith in as being true, rather than merely having faith that whatever happens, and when, is up to God? It matters not if this country is nuked, worrying about it won't change a thing, nor will seeking the truth of any event...because this shows a lack of faith that God is in control. Besides an earthquake could swallow up your house, is this something you want to know truth of. And even if you did, you could move and have a volcano bury your house with silt, or you could move to Iowa and have a tornado blow your house apart. I mean what is the big deal about knowing what is going to happen and when?
If the US is going to be nuked, some of us will just go and meet our maker a little sooner than planned. Is that so bad?

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Do you have a death wish? That is always a mistake. You do not have to be dead to meet your maker.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Do you have a death wish? That is always a mistake. You do not have to be dead to meet your maker.
We do have to be perfect in Christ, Moroni 10:32,33, have our C&E, be free of pride, envy, heaping persecutions on others and slow to anger. How many of us can claim to fill all these requirements, and all efforts to achieve them?
This covers a whole lot more than knowing when and where the next catastrophe is going to strike. Our concern is to be able to still be standing when it is all over, like the people in 3 Nephi where God said to them "O all ye that are spared because ye were more righteous than they, will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?" 3 Nephi 9:13
Also:
3 Ne. 10:12
12 And it was the more righteous part of the people who were saved, and it was they who received the prophets and stoned them not; and it was they who had not shed the blood of the saints, who were spared—

We're in a similar situation as was at this time:
Gen. 18:26
26 And the Lord said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.

Note how in verse 12 it is specified how important it is to follow our prophets. This alone, rejecting them and their message, can cause people to be destroyed even when they assume they are righteous.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Governments Hire Web Trolls to Sway Public Opinion
Hiring paid shills to propagandize for the establishment is a common practice

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
September 20, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... zVgy9Jk0Ec

It’s an admitted fact that governments around the world hire armies of shills to troll comment sections of news websites and social media with pro-establishment propaganda in an attempt to sway public opinion.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

JFK: The ‘Official’ Conspiracy Theory - Lie

Where did the shot come from?

This is as easy as believing your own eyes: The shot came from the FRONT, not the back.

Case closed.

(Zapruder film is the WTC7 of JFK cover up. It is obvious for all to see. As obvious as the nose on one's face.)

Who killed Kennedy? Banking-Military-industrial-intelligence complex. (And yes, Rockefeller's, Allen Dulles, LBJ and Bush Sr. were all involved.)

Why? They wanted power and war, and he wanted peace, and thus was an impediment to their power.

Why is it still kept secret? 1) Because many of the culprits are still alive and are in power, and 2) because it undermines the legitimacy of the whole wicked system. Dah!

Read more here:
The National Security State and the Assassination of JFK:
The CIA, the Pentagon, and the `Peace President`

"Lyndon Johnson made a dirty deal with CIA Republicans to murder John Kennedy in the 1963 Coup d’Etat. (People like Clint Murchison Sr., H.L. Hunt, Nelson Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, top Nelson Rockefeller aide Henry Kissinger, George Herbert Walker Bush and Gen. Edward Lansdale all are excellent candidates for elite sponsorship.) Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles may very well have been co-CEOs of the JFK assassination; with the CIA in charge of the killing of JFK, and Lyndon Johnson and (his close friend and neighbor of 19 years in Washington, DC) FBI director J. Edgar Hoover in charge of the cover up."

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/20 ... ation.html

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Evidence:
Rockefeller-Dulles-Johnson-Bush-Hoover

Are some of the Principal Murderers of JFK

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped.

Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, p. 638-639
http://jfkmurdersolved.com/bush4.htm
also
http://forum.jfkmurdersolved.com/viewtopic.php?p=35851

Four presidents after Kennedy: Johnson, Nixon, Ford, and Bush were all involved in the murder and/or subsequent coverup of the murder of JFK.

Read more here.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

The Mother of All False Flags Planned
"Red Dawn"
To allow Russia and China first preemptive nuclear strike on America

---

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Americans Are Finally Learning About False Flag Terror

“This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.”
- Plato

“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.”
- U.S. President James Madison

“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”.
- Adolph Hitler

“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
- Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
- Josef Stalin

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Brilliant analysis of the world of False Flags
A must see:

Joel Skousen's World Affairs Brief - 10/25/2013

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

LoveIsTruth wrote:JFK: The ‘Official’ Conspiracy Theory - Lie

[flash=600,390]http://www.youtube.com/v/fauORXiOQh0?hl=en_US&version=3

Where did the shot come from?

[img]http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/zaplow.gif
This is as easy as believing your own eyes: The shot came from the FRONT, not the back.

Case closed.

(Zapruder film is the WTC7 of JFK cover up. It is obvious for all to see. As obvious as the nose on one's face.)

Who killed Kennedy? Banking-Military-industrial-intelligence complex. (And yes, Rockefeller's, Allen Dulles, LBJ and Bush Sr. were all involved.)

Why? They wanted power and war, and he wanted peace, and thus was an impediment to their power.

Why is it still kept secret? 1) Because many of the culprits are still alive and are in power, and 2) because it undermines the legitimacy of the whole wicked system. Dah!

Read more here:
The National Security State and the Assassination of JFK:
The CIA, the Pentagon, and the `Peace President`

"Lyndon Johnson made a dirty deal with CIA Republicans to murder John Kennedy in the 1963 Coup d’Etat. (People like Clint Murchison Sr., H.L. Hunt, Nelson Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, top Nelson Rockefeller aide Henry Kissinger, George Herbert Walker Bush and Gen. Edward Lansdale all are excellent candidates for elite sponsorship.) Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles may very well have been co-CEOs of the JFK assassination; with the CIA in charge of the killing of JFK, and Lyndon Johnson and (his close friend and neighbor of 19 years in Washington, DC) FBI director J. Edgar Hoover in charge of the cover up."

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/20 ... ation.html
I think that Pres Kennedy was shot prior to the head shot because he looks quite limp, and his head is straight forward when he is struck again. First shot was in neck, see website below.
Here is a picture from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DealeyPlazaAerial.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kennedy Assassination 1.jpg
And here is a Google Earth picture I organized.
Kennedy Assassination.jpg
SEE also: http://www.jfk-assassination.com/media/photos/neck.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Yes. Both shots came from the front.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

I think that Pres Kennedy was shot prior to the head shot because he looks quite limp, and his head is straight forward when he is struck again.
I agree! In the video, you can clearly see he was clutching his throat/neck area before the final head shot.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Turkish Political and Military Leaders ADMIT
to Planning False Flag Terror
to Justify a War with Syria

Turkey Admits Plan to Carry Out False Flag
Zero Hedge reports:

As we noted here, Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan had blocked Twitter access to his nation ahead of what was rumored to be a “spectacular” leak before this weekend’s elections. Then this morning, amid a mad scramble, he reportedly (despite the nation’s court ruling the bans illegal) blocked YouTube access. However, by the magic of the interwebs, we have the ‘leaked’ clip and it is clear why he wanted it blocked/banned. As the rough translation explains, it purports to be a conversation between key Turkish military and political leaders discussing what appears to be a false flag attack to launch war with Syria.

Among the most damning sections:
  • Ahmet Davutolu: “Prime Minister said that in current conjuncture, this attack (on Suleiman Shah Tomb) must be seen as an opportunity for us.”
    • Hakan Fidan: “I’ll send 4 men from Syria, if that’s what it takes. I’ll make up a cause of war by ordering a missile attack on Turkey; we can also prepare an attack on Suleiman Shah Tomb if necessary.”

Feridun Sinirliolu: “Our national security has become a common, cheap domestic policy outfit.”

Ya?ar Güler: “It’s a direct cause of war. I mean, what’re going to do is a direct cause of war.”
    The oldest trick in the book:
    “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (and see this)(Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred). And watch this BBC special

Read more here:
    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/03/ ... syria.html

Scandal: Mass Media Censors Shocking Admission of Turkish False Flag

Read more here: http://www.infowars.com/scandal-mass-me ... alse-flag/

So Common … There’s a Name for It

This tactic is so common that it was given a name for hundreds of years ago.
    “False flag terrorism” is defined as a government attacking its own people, then blaming others in order to justify going to war against the people it blames. Or as Wikipedia defines it:
    • False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy’s strategy of tension.
    The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship in its own navy. Because the enemy’s flag, instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, was hung, it was called a “false flag” attack.

Indeed, this concept is so well-accepted that rules of engagement for naval, air and land warfare all prohibit false flag attacks.

Leaders Throughout History Have Acknowledged False Flags

Leaders throughout history have acknowledged the danger of false flags:
    • “This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.”
      - Plato

“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.”
      - U.S. President James Madison

“A history of false flag attacks used to manipulate the minds of the people! “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.”
      ― Friedrich Nietzsche

“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”.
      - Adolph Hitler

“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
      - Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
      - Josef Stalin

People Are Waking Up to False Flags

People are slowly waking up to this whole con job by governments who want to justify war.
More people are talking about the phrase “false flag” than ever before.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Great article! I always felt something was not quite right about ISIS. Wasn't that beheading video found to be faked as well? and that photo with the marchers in Ferguson showing that person with the "ISIS Here" banner - is that photoshopped? C'mon, why would marchers be marching with an "ISIS" banner?? Really? are we that dumb? (I know we aren't, but sadly most people who watch TV are :( )

This brings to mind J Reuben Clark's quote:
We are in the midst of the greatest exhibition of propaganda that the world has ever seen.” (J. Reuben Clark, Conference Report, October 1941.)
And that was back in 1941. How much more are we being brainwashed now!

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

Recently, I interviewed former CIA operative, Dr. Jim Garrow, on The Common Sense Show, and he stated that he had intelligence information that several malls were going to be attacked at the same time. Garrow’s warning predated the inundation of the fact that ISIS “is everywhere”. ISIS, a CIA creation, is being championed as both the planner and executioner of a series of false flag operations designed to enflame the American public to accept going into Syria. Doesn’t this just smell like post 9/11 America when we used the emotion of the event to sell the American people on the need to invade Iraq who had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks?
:-o :-o :-o

Here we go again...our modern day "Amalickiah's" leading us to war with deception. :(
Last edited by Army Of Truth on August 28th, 2014, 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Thanks. Good points!