False Flag Operations Central (False Flags R’Us)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: False Flag Operations Central (False Flags R’Us)

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

bobhenstra wrote:I'm prepared for all this, are you?
Just make sure you have plenty of pigeons to eat. ;)

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

freedomfighter wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:Thanks FF.
Actually, I owe you an apology. I was a little too brash. Your posts ought to be helping somebody. Thank you.
I'm fed up with all these commie/Gad's getting away with so much underhanded, unconstitutional acts being fomented where so many Americans are embracing. Anyway, sorry.
The problem is not Gadiantons per say, but the fact that the people believe lies. Even the Constitution has deadly errors in itself: http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... 44#p375494" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We must learn the correct principles of truth, liberty and justice and live by them, otherwise the nation will unavoidably self-destruct.

Examine your thinking. I bet even you believe some of these lies, (I know I used to), because we have been taught lies from our childhood. It is good to reexamine all these believes, and find out what the correct principles of Liberty are. Do you know them?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Well, it seems you know what you are against, but you don't know what you are for.
If you say, "I am for the Constitution." I will say, it is not good enough. Constitution is a deadly flawed document, which opened the door of tyranny. Sure, it was much better than the garbage they had in England, but still, it had the seeds of its own destruction and of tyranny, firmly planted in itself.

I say again, we must understand the true and eternal, fundamental and unmovable principles of Liberty, if we are to have liberty and justice.

Please read The Science of Liberty, a short essay for more details.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

freedomfighter wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:Well, it seems you know what you are against, but you don't know what you are for.
If you say, "I am for the Constitution." I will say, it is not good enough. Constitution is a deadly flawed document, which opened the door of tyranny. Sure, it was much better than the garbage they had in England, but still, it had the seeds of its own destruction and of tyranny, firmly planted in itself.

I say again, we must understand the true and eternal, fundamental and unmovable principles of Liberty, if we are to have liberty and justice.

Please read The Science of Liberty, a short essay for more details.
What I am for is for people to stop saying the Constitution is flawed. In the D&C we read that we must befriend (it as was written by the Founders.) It came from God, so how can it be flawed. Many Prophets have stated we must uphold and defend the Constitution, that it is the Supreme law of the land. We've been taught it is akin to scripture, and is the same form of Government Christ will use when He reigns.

The only flaws are the ones created in man's own mind, assuming the Constitution is an invalid document.
Have you read "A Glorious Standard:For All Mankind?" If you did, it is plain to see you do not agree with the prophets. If you did not, it is plain to see you want to stick with the notion it is flawed. Either way, this notion is not correct.
We are told the Elders will rally people together and save the Constitution from total destruction. If it were flawed why would we want to save it? The Constitution is all we have between freedom, liberty and tyranny.

And if one wants to note the difference between liberty and tyranny just read the communist manifesto. If one wants to know the true principles of freedom and liberty just read the Federalist's papers. Therein is the ideas, intents and wishes of the Founders.
External thoughts wishes and complaints mean nothing when we have a Constitution already in place that needs to be brought back to life.
I believe that rewriting a constitution has a higher risk than reward. Our constitution was inspired by God and the people in our government today receive their inspiration from another source IMHO.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

freedomfighter wrote: What I am for is for people to stop saying the Constitution is flawed. In the D&C we read that we must befriend (it as was written by the Founders.) It came from God, so how can it be flawed. Many Prophets have stated we must uphold and defend the Constitution, that it is the Supreme law of the land. We've been taught it is akin to scripture, and is the same form of Government Christ will use when He reigns.

The only flaws are the ones created in man's own mind, assuming the Constitution is an invalid document.
Have you read "A Glorious Standard:For All Mankind?" If you did, it is plain to see you do not agree with the prophets. If you did not, it is plain to see you want to stick with the notion it is flawed. Either way, this notion is not correct.
We are told the Elders will rally people together and save the Constitution from total destruction. If it were flawed why would we want to save it? The Constitution is all we have between freedom, liberty and tyranny.

And if one wants to note the difference between liberty and tyranny just read the communist manifesto. If one wants to know the true principles of freedom and liberty just read the Federalist's papers. Therein is the ideas, intents and wishes of the Founders.
External thoughts wishes and complaints mean nothing when we have a Constitution already in place that needs to be brought back to life.
The Constitution is flawed. The Founders themselves said it. They also said that they looked forward to the day when it could be IMPROVED. If it should be improved, how can it be perfect then? You cannot improve that which is perfect, you can only repeat it.

So you then disagree with the Founders.

Moreover you disagree with the Lord himself who said:
“And that law of the land which is constitutional, supporting that principle of freedom in maintaining rights and privileges, belongs to all mankind, and is justifiable before me.” (D&C 98:5)

Notice, neither the Lord, nor his prophets EVER said that the Constitution was “perfect.” In fact, the Lord expressly placed a strict condition upon that part of the Constitution he approved of: “supporting that principle of freedom in maintaining rights and privileges, belongs to all mankind”.

Note, it is NOT a blanket approval of the Constitution, but a CONDITIONAL approval. To prove my point further, I will quote the Lord again: “Therefore, it is not right that any man should be in bondage one to another.” (D&C 101:79) Yet the original Constitution clearly had a provision for slavery, with the infamous “three fifth” compromise.

And again, your flaw is that you seek to settle the argument by an appeal to authority, without giving any reason to support your conclusion. It is a fallacy. Besides, you contradict the authority to whom you appeal to prove your point. They said the Constitution was NOT perfect, but you ascribe to them the opposite of that.

You are wrong.

You should appeal to reason, and prove your point. I have proved my point, by pointing out eternal and immutable principles of Liberty and Justice, as they exist in God himself. You have done nothing of the sort.

That is a very week position to take, and you are wrong.

You should seek to think for yourself, otherwise you will forever grope in darkness.

If you want to save the Constitution, you must rid it of the deadly errors embedded in it, like slavery, and public taxation of private property.

If it is not done, both the Constitution, and the nation itself will self-destruct, because no society can endure and prosper while violating Liberty and Justice.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

freedomfighter wrote:Oh, no. Not another arrogant, pompous and self centered individual that has to resort to lies just to make a point.
Please point out any lie you have found. I told you the truth.
freedomfighter wrote:I've been insulted by better men than you, none of which are members of this forum.
It was not my intention to insult you at all. I told you the truth and you call it an insult. Strange. Please be assured I respect you, and all the desire you have to promote liberty. Don't call truth an insult. It was not intended that way. Accept the truth whatever the source. That is part of your religion, according to Joseph Smith and Brigham Young.
freedomfighter wrote:But I have to ask, did you think this stuff up all by yourself while groping in darkness? I'm truly impressed.
Please show me any error in my reasoning. So far I have not heard any reasons from you to refute a single word I said. Reason please. I consider you a friend. Why do you take offense where none is intended, and where truth is spoken?

:)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

There are a lot more people agreeing with me on many of my points. When God says the Constitution should be befriended, that's proof enough, no matter how many flaws one thinks it contains. This higher authority trumps all else and needs no proof.
First of all I am all for befriending the Constitution. But real friend of Constitution would seek to prevent it from being destroyed. If the injustice written in it is not overturned the Constitution WILL BE DESTROYED, and the nation with it. God said that Constitution was imperfect, the founders said the same. Friends don't let friends die. Your course of action would kill the Constitution, because you seek to preserve its deadly errors.
"You should seek to think for yourself, otherwise you will forever grope in darkness." This is a judgement statement interjected unnecessarily used to stir contention, not meaningful dialog.
This is a statement of fact. If you do not think for yourself you WILL grope in darkness. It is inescapable and eternal cause and effect.
"If you want to save the Constitution, you must rid it of the deadly errors embedded in it, like slavery, and public taxation of private property." The Constitution is all we have, like it or not.
False. We have the truth, the scriptures, the Spirit of God, and reason that God gave us. We should use it. How do you think the Constitution was created? It did not create itself.
The bible has stories about people having concubines and slaves and illicit sex...so do we stop reading and clinging to it as part of the panoply of scripture based on a few wrongs written within its pages? Did you mention my need for reasoning?
You are confused, my friend: The bible describes the abominations the people did in the past, but it does NOT say it is LAW that we should repeat the abominations. On the contrary it FORBIDS those abominations. Constitution on the other hand has codified and sanctioned INJUSTICE into LAW. That is evil. If not corrected it will lead to the DESTRUCTION of the Constitution and the nation with it.

Get the difference? To speak of people's errors is not the same as to endorse them. So you do need to reason, but the above was not it. ;)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

freedomfighter wrote:If you are my friend then let me have my beliefs as I must let you have yours. I may not speak as eloquently as you but I do my best. How about it?
Sure. But, sadly that is the problem with much of America today, i.e. their Belief System (BS) is wrong. When they cannot combat reason with reason, they hide in their BS shell.

But I believe you to be a good man. Good men will be constrained to accept the truth sooner than the bad men. (Bad men don't embrace the truth until they are in hell).

Good luck.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Well, FF, you just proved my point.

Moving on.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Larken's new video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_pfgt6R ... 3gekWs8aEQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

freedomfighter wrote:Besides, saying the Constitution is flawed is like saying God is a liar when it was He that instituted the Constitution of our land, which puts you in a position of treading on thin ice. I want no part of that prime rose path, and should be a clear enough point.
The Constitution of this land was established by God, but so was Nebuchadnezzar, and Hitler:

• "This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men."
    (Daniel 4:17)
It does not mean that Nebuchadnezzar, Hitler, or the Constitution are perfect. Of course the Constitution is a dramatic improvement over the first two, yet it is not perfect, even according to the Lord.
freedomfighter wrote:Really. I'm expected to believe the Constitution is flawed?
Yes. It is deadly flawed. And I have proven it to you. And unless those deadly flaws are corrected in the Constitution, the Constitution and this nation will unavoidably self-destruct.
freedomfighter wrote:As far as slavery was concerned, don't these verses cover it? Do you really want truth?

D&C 134:5,12
5 We believe that all men are bound to sustain and uphold the respective governments in which they reside, while protected in their inherent and inalienable rights by the laws of such governments; and that sedition and rebellion are unbecoming every citizen thus protected, and should be punished accordingly; and that all governments have a right to enact such laws as in their own judgments are best calculated to secure the public interest; at the same time, however, holding sacred the freedom of conscience.
12 We believe it just to preach the gospel to the nations of the earth, and warn the righteous to save themselves from the corruption of the world; but we do not believe it right to interfere with bond-servants, neither preach the gospel to, nor baptize them contrary to the will and wish of their masters, nor to meddle with or influence them in the least to cause them to be dissatisfied with their situations in this life, thereby jeopardizing the lives of men; such interference we believe to be unlawful and unjust, and dangerous to the peace of every government allowing human beings to be held in servitude.
Read carefully, these are statements of belief, and are NOT the word of the Lord.

As for the word of the Lord regarding slavery:
  • "Therefore, it is not right that any man should be in bondage one to another." (D&C 101:79)
Will you argue with him too?

Besides, the Lord never says "I believe." God believes nothing. He knows everything. Learn the difference.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on May 13th, 2013, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

There is merit in them, of course. And you are right, God does not make mistakes, neither when he put Hitler in power, nor when he established the Constitution, (which was much, much better than Hitler). This however does not mean people don't make mistakes, and it does not mean that Hitler and the Constitution were free of errors and perfectly just. They are not.

And I say it again, unless these grave errors are fixed in the Constitution, it and the nation WILL self-destruct, just like Hitler self-destructed and his country with him.

Get it?

BMC
captain of 100

Post by BMC »

LoveIsTruth wrote:There is merit in them, of course. And you are right, God does not make mistakes, neither when he put Hitler in power, nor when he established the Constitution, (which was much, much better than Hitler). This however does not mean people don't make mistakes, and it does not mean that Hitler and the Constitution were free of errors and perfectly just. They are not.

And I say it again, unless these grave errors are fixed in the Constitution, it and the nation WILL self-destruct, just like Hitler self-destructed and his country with him.

Get it?
God put Hitler in power?

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

BMC wrote:God put Hitler in power?
"This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men."
(Daniel 4:17)