Elder Nelson 7th seal

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Re: Elder Nelson 7th seal

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Maybe Russia will set the ball rolling with a nice little nuclear attack on the United States on December 21, 2012.

Holiday season. The year of an election. A dark skinned President in the White House. :-?

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

LukeAir2008 wrote:Remember that on another thread we have someone else quoting Elder Ballard in saying that the Second Coming won't happen for a good while.

Ok so if the Seventh Seal did open in 2000 then we have 9 years to see the following fulfilled.

A war with Russia/China and total chaos in the United States.

The cleansing of the Church and the land of Zion possibly involving a desolating plague.

The gathering of the Saints from all lands to America.

The coming forth of the lost tribes from their hiding place to the land of Zion.

The conversion of the Lamanites.

The calling of the 144,000 missionaries/high priests and their final mission to the whole earth.

The building of the City of Zion.

The building of the Temple in Jerusalem.

The return of the ten tribes to Israel.

The reign of King David in Israel.

A brutal dictator/empire to rise up who will rule the rest of the earth.

A satanic religious order set up with false miracles and wonders displayed.

The Council at Adam Ondi Ahman with the appearance of Michael and Jehovah.

The Battle of Armageddon and the siege of Jerusalem.

All in 9 years?

If the Seventh Seal has opened then nothing is happening. We are slowly seeing one major-power (Anglo-American) trying to establish a global empire and set up a scenario where there will be major wars and conflict. But other than that nothing.

The missionaries haven't even completed their mission to the Gentiles yet which indicates that we're still in the times of the Gentlies.

Nah sorry. I'm not buying it. When the City of Zion is built and the Temple in Jerusalem then I'll know the end is near.
:D
Good Sir what happens before the city of Zion is built? What happens before the temple is Jerusalem is built? Never mind the second coming, if you live in the USA the most important event coming our way is the cleansing of America. This will happen. Zion and the temple will only be built after this event. If fact, this event will open the way for the temple to be build in Jerusalem. All these things you show could happen rapidly. Most of what you say above will happen almost at once and at the same time. Let me give a quick event time line that I think is pretty close in regards to event sequencing and not in timing.

1. Economic collapse of Europe
2. Economic collapse of USA
3. Economic collapse of the world.
4. Missionaries called home.
5. Saints asked to gather to places of safety (prepare for cleansing of USA) WWIII
6. three months after the gathering Russia and China attack USA
7. The first beast is destroyed
8. USA is cleansed by fire, invading armies, state vs state, mob vs mob, ect...
9. Saints in safety must use the priesthood to heal themselves and protect themselves. God preserves the saints by miracles
10. The Great USA earthquake destroys invading armies of China and Russia
11. AOA happens
12. meanwhile temple in Israel built
13. Saints commanded to build NJ.
14. A short time is give for all Saints around the world to gather to USA to help build NJ ect.
15. USA is cut off from the rest of the world no more travel to USA.
16 the second beast in Europe rises and looks just like the first beast.
17. The armies of Armageddon gather.
18. The sacrifices in the new temple are hauled by false Christ.
19 the false Christ leader of the 2nd beast places himself in the temple and names himself god.
20. the two prophets begin their 3 1/2 year mission to the Jews, hold off armies.
21. Christ appears to saints in NJ.
22. Two prophets killed
23. Christ comes and saves the real Jews. The armies of gog are destroyed.
24. Jews all converted in one day.

ect..... ect....ect..

The important part is that this cleansing of America starts after a huge economic crash and make missionary work impossible. I am willing to bet that at the same time the call for the missionaries to return will go forth the call to gather the saints to places of safety will as well. And very soon after that the sneak attack on the USA will happen as it is destroyed in one day. I am more worried about that day then the second coming day by far.

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

LukeAir2008 wrote:Maybe Russia will set the ball rolling with a nice little nuclear attack on the United States on December 21, 2012.

Holiday season. The year of an election. A dark skinned President in the White House. :-?

I have read a really good article stating that this prophecy was averted back in 1984. The prophecy said unless the saints repent this war would happen. Yet, in 1984 Ronald was re-elected instead of Mondale who was the non Greek descendant. This prophecy will never be fulfilled because it was avert. I can go look up the entire quote for you but you will see that this no longer applies.

If it was going to happen it would of happened with Obama as he is clearly not of Greek descendants.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

7cylon7 wrote:
LukeAir2008 wrote:Maybe Russia will set the ball rolling with a nice little nuclear attack on the United States on December 21, 2012.

I have read a really good article stating that this prophecy was averted back in 1984. The prophecy said unless the saints repent this war would happen. Yet, in 1984 Ronald was re-elected instead of Mondale who was the non Greek descendant. This prophecy will never be fulfilled because it was avert. I can go look up the entire quote for you but you will see that this no longer applies.

If it was going to happen it would of happened with Obama as he is clearly not of Greek descendants.
So much wrong with what you think that prophecy says, I don't know where to start. I am not saying that to be inflammatory. You think we are waiting for a non-Greek descendant? That's a new twist. You think that it is when a non Greek is elected that the prophecy was meant to be fulfilled?

I don;t know whether it was a legitimate prophecy or not, but I suggest you read it carefully, there is nothing about it being averted if the saints would repent, really I don;t think there is a single thing that you mention that is in the prophecy. Apologize if this is coming across as harsh, not intended.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Daveday wrote:
About the timing of when the gospel will be preached to "all nations". All nations = Gentiles and doesn't include the heathen nations. According to the D&C the heathen will be redeemed after the Jews are restored after Armaggedon. So we don't need to be waiting for missionaries in Saudi Arabia before things start happening. Of course, ultimately there will be an end of all the nations and the Gospel will be eventually preached to all people's. 

D&C90:9 That through your administration they may receive the word, and through their administration the word may go forth unto the ends of the earth, unto the Gentiles first, and then, behold, and lo, they shall turn unto the Jews.10 And then cometh the day when the arm of the Lord shall be revealed in power in convincing the nations, the heathen nations, the house of Joseph, of the gospel of their salvation.
D&C45:54 And then (after the Jewish conversion at Armageddon) shall the heathen nations be redeemed, and they that knew no law shall have part in the first resurrection; and it shall be tolerable for them.
Don’t forget D&C 90:11
11 For it shall come to pass in that day, that every man shall hear the fulness of the gospel in his own tongue, and in his own language, through those who are ordained unto this power, by the administration of the Comforter, shed forth upon them for the revelation of Jesus Christ.

I believe it will be Israel, gathered to the American Zion, who will take the gospel message to the heathen nations after Christ appears to the Jews. Ephraim and all the rest of Israel, including the ten tribes, will have been ministered to by the Lord in America. Then, they who were first ministered to in the meridian dispensation, the Jews, will be converted at the Lord's coming and they and the heathen nations will be ministered to. All this in the last 7 years leading up to when the Lord will come in his glory and transform the world to a terrestrial condition again.

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

Original_Intent wrote:
friendsofthe wrote:
OI Wrote:
Well obviously they both couldn;t count as the half hour of silence, however, I do see this possibility.

2015 could be the beginning of the seven years of cleansing, and also AOA. The saints could be charged with the building of the New Jerusalem in 7 years.
2022 The appearance at New Jerusalem.
2029 Appearance to the Jews
2036 Coming in glory
There is no reason to think that is correct...I'm just "thinking out loud".
Here’s what I would propose.
2012, Christ comes to AOA
2019, He comes to NJ
2026, He appears to the Jews
2033, He comes in glory

As always, my reason for saying this is because I believe that we are just four months short of completing the 42 month countdown to WWIII. If I’m wrong, we’ll know very soon.
I could easily see that; 2033 as the year he comes in glory would obviously be significant in terms of when he ascended in glory.
I am in agreement with the time lines presented by both.

In Daniel, his time line is a little bit earlier. According to his writings Jesus comes to the Jews by 2017 (fall time period) at the feast of Trumps. That being 70 years after Israel became a nation which was 1947. 1947 + 70 = 2017 I am also assuming the six day war in 1967 is a jubilee year and 1967 + 50 years = 2017 as well. Would we not expect the savior to come during a Jubilee year. The clue here is the six day war. It mirrors the creation. Plus it is called the six day war, what other war has ever been called the six day war. Very significant. So the Lord should come to the Jews in a Jubilee year. so we have 1967 to early, 2017 just right , 2067... too late.

Adam until the Exodus was 50 Jubilees or 2500 years the Exodus was a Jubilee of Jubilees, from the Exodus to 2017 would be how many Jubilees? ... 70 Jubilees... wow which could also be the 70 weeks Danial talks about. it could mean 70 special weeks or jubilee weeks.
50 x 50 = 2500 and 70 x 50 = 3500 2500 + 3500 = 6000 years.... HOLY COW!!! Thus, we have the 6000 years accounted for. It also says that man will be on earth as a test for 120 years. see this

Gen 6:3
3And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

What if these 120 years were special years called jubilee years. 120 x 50 (every50 years a jubilee year) = 6000 years. The Lord is very precise. So the Lord said we have 6000 years and at the end will come the rest.

Adam to Exodus 50 x 50 = 2500. Exodus to today is 50 x 70 = 3500 2500 + 3500 = 6000 and if 1967 is a jubilee year then 2017 is the 70th jubilee since the exodus and the 120th since Adam.

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

let me post the full quote
Last edited by 7cylon7 on December 23rd, 2011, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

It was from George Albert Smith and here it is.

Then Pres. Smith said, "I have had a troublesome vision of another great and terrible war that made the war just ended look like a training exercise World War II and people died like flies. It began at a time when the Soviet Union's military might dwarfed that of the United States, and we [that is, the United States] would have missiles in Europe that carried an atomic bomb. I saw the United States withdraw its missiles to appease the Soviet Union, and then the war began." He also said that we would have big missiles in deep holes he described like grain silos which the Soviets would try to destroy with their own missiles. They would hit military installations and some cities also. He said that the president at that time would be of Greek extraction.

Until then all the presidents would be of British or northern European ancestry. He continued that the U.S. would be bound by numerous entangling alliances and would take away weapons owned by the people. He talked some about the initial attack and the ground warfare, but I can't remember enough to document all their tactics and in which countries various things occurred. One tactic, especially in Europe, was to transport tanks in thousands of big trucks like semi-trailers on the super highways to have them located where they wanted them when the war was to begin. During that explanation I asked, "What about the Atomic Cannon?" to which he answered, "I didn't see anything like that." Then he said, "The aftermath was dreadful. Think of the worst, most difficult times of the Depression." He turned to us children and said, "You won't remember the Depression," which was true. I didn't know there was a depression as I was growing up - the sun came up every morning, flowers bloomed, we went to school, and there was church every Sunday. But he repeated to our parents, "Think of the worst condition of the Depression. Can you think of something?" Our father answered, "Oh yes!" Then Pres. Smith continued, "You know how Sunday school picnics are complete with salad, chicken, root beer, and dessert, and everyone has a wonderful time. The worst time of the Depression will seem like a Sunday school picnic when compared with conditions that will exist after that great war." When he finished speaking he turned around and went to the front door. As he left I thought to myself, "What he said is really important. I've got to remember it!"

If you will note is says all presidents will be of England or British ancestry. In 1984 Mondale was of Greek ancestry and the democratic domination. The president at that time would be of greek extraction it says. (Yah I have no idea of what I am talking about IO) At the time this raised eye browse. Also, Reagan had pulled the European missile defense out to appease Russia since the COLD WAR was over. We had tons of missile silos in corn fields all over Missouri but now they have all be dismantled. No more silos. No more missiles in great big holes. The missiles were pulled from Europe and the war did not begin. America was not disarmed. At the time the Russian Military DWARFED the USA. Not any more.

hmm Looks like I do know what I'm talking about.

What I was trying to get across was that this prophecy or vision was or may have been averted. It did not happen and the time for it to happen has pasted or at least could of pasted. Many of the conditions of this vision are no longer relevant. They were very much so in the 1980s. Also, most prophecies have a condition attached to them. Meaning if the people repent they can avoid said visions and prophecies.

So if in fact this was averted we don't need to be looking for it to happen as almost everyone on this forum does when they quote this vision and take it out of context.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

You have quoted it right, you had better re-read it though.

edit: I will toss out some thoughts for you to gnaw on.

Nowhere in this prophecy does it give a condition that it might be averted if the people repented. Even if it had, have we?
Also it talks about the president at the time being of Greek extraction...so it is not talking about the election that the greek wins, it is talking about the election when the greek is holding office, and the attack comes after the election but before the new president is sworn in.

Now for the part that I don't like and I think casts a lot of doubt on the validity of the prophecy - the gentleman who wrote the prophecy down years after he heard it, has said that "greeks" was a euphemism for blacks back at that time, and says that Obama is the "greek" president...hmmm I don;t like it when people go back and reinterpret things to match current conditions. One thing is clear, if greek meant greek, then the prophecy either has been averted or it was not recorded correctly or it was never an actual prophecy. The reason being that it says all presidents up to that point were of northern European or British extraction. Obama doesn't qualify (although I heard that he is actually closely related to Bush on his mother's side - I haven't checked into that at all.)

On the other hand, if greek was a euphemism for black, and Obama is that president - then we should watch for that attack to come after the election but before the new president is sworn in, and also on a holiday.

Gideon
captain of 100

Post by Gideon »

LukeAir2008 wrote:Remember that on another thread we have someone else quoting Elder Ballard in saying that the Second Coming won't happen for a good while.

Ok so if the Seventh Seal did open in 2000 then we have 9 years to see the following fulfilled.

The cleansing of the Church and the land of Zion possibly involving a desolating plague.

The coming forth of the lost tribes from their hiding place to the land of Zion.

The calling of the 144,000 missionaries/high priests and their final mission to the whole earth.

All in 9 years?

If the Seventh Seal has opened then nothing is happening. We are slowly seeing one major-power (Anglo-American) trying to establish a global empire and set up a scenario where there will be major wars and conflict. But other than that nothing.

The missionaries haven't even completed their mission to the Gentiles yet which indicates that we're still in the times of the Gentlies.

Nah sorry. I'm not buying it. When the City of Zion is built and the Temple in Jerusalem then I'll know the end is near. :D

The 144,000 are called during the sixth seal, so if the seventh seal has been opened, they have already been called.
On this subject, I wonder how they will fulfill their calling. They aren't missionaries like we have today, they are high priests who have their calling and election made sure, who go about helping others to have their calling and election made sure.

jcocinero
captain of 50

Post by jcocinero »

This subject has been very interesting reading. Thank you for all who have contributed as it has given me a lot to think about.

Regarding the George Albert Smith vision, I have a connection with a current Church Historian and I asked him about this and the Wilford Woodruff vision and here is what he had to say about it. Sorry to trouble anyone's prediction model, but it is unlikely a reliable source to quote from. Here it is.

"The David H. Horne report of the George Albert Smith is found in three different versions by him in the Church Historical library. Each version enhanced and modified (Getting better with every telling). They have not been able to verify the report with others who might have attended. It became something of the hobby horse for this individual. The family descendents are guarded and some even sensitive about the report. It’s publication in all instances have only been by extreme and sensational authors about the events and judgments of the last days. These folks are masters at proof texting [by just taking brief statements out of context] and manipulating the words of the prophets and apostles to fit their crafted message. (It is interesting to note that some of the events mentioned never took place.) These do gooder messengers often claim that the Brethren cannot speak of these matters, but imply that the Brethren do not even know or understand what is going on. Nonsense!!

President Smith does have a reference to judgments in his talk in the conference of April 1950. (Conference Report, April 1950, 169). Marion G. Romney quoted President Smith’s talk in the conference of April 1968. (Conference Report, April 1968, 114). The context of their talks is important to note for the context presents a much broader understanding of the purpose of their message."

This was his comment about the GAS vision. Let me know if any have any questions. Thanks again for everyone's contributions.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

jcocinero wrote:This subject has been very interesting reading. Thank you for all who have contributed as it has given me a lot to think about.

Regarding the George Albert Smith vision, I have a connection with a current Church Historian and I asked him about this and the Wilford Woodruff vision and here is what he had to say about it. Sorry to trouble anyone's prediction model, but it is unlikely a reliable source to quote from. Here it is.

"The David H. Horne report of the George Albert Smith is found in three different versions by him in the Church Historical library. Each version enhanced and modified (Getting better with every telling). They have not been able to verify the report with others who might have attended. It became something of the hobby horse for this individual. The family descendents are guarded and some even sensitive about the report. It’s publication in all instances have only been by extreme and sensational authors about the events and judgments of the last days. These folks are masters at proof texting [by just taking brief statements out of context] and manipulating the words of the prophets and apostles to fit their crafted message. (It is interesting to note that some of the events mentioned never took place.) These do gooder messengers often claim that the Brethren cannot speak of these matters, but imply that the Brethren do not even know or understand what is going on. Nonsense!!

President Smith does have a reference to judgments in his talk in the conference of April 1950. (Conference Report, April 1950, 169). Marion G. Romney quoted President Smith’s talk in the conference of April 1968. (Conference Report, April 1968, 114). The context of their talks is important to note for the context presents a much broader understanding of the purpose of their message."

This was his comment about the GAS vision. Let me know if any have any questions. Thanks again for everyone's contributions.
Thanks for that! I have always considered the GAS prophecy as "interesting reading" and I keep an eye out for possible fulfillments - but the "various versions" always bothered me too.

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

Amazing. I never knew we thought so much alike on these things. I would almost write the same thing.
7cylon7 wrote:

All in 9 years?

Nah sorry. I'm not buying it. When the City of Zion is built and the Temple in Jerusalem then I'll know the end is near.
:D
Good Sir what happens before the city of Zion is built? What happens before the temple is Jerusalem is built? Never mind the second coming, if you live in the USA the most important event coming our way is the cleansing of America. This will happen. Zion and the temple will only be built after this event. If fact, this event will open the way for the temple to be build in Jerusalem. All these things you show could happen rapidly. Most of what you say above will happen almost at once and at the same time. Let me give a quick event time line that I think is pretty close in regards to event sequencing and not in timing.

1. Economic collapse of Europe
2. Economic collapse of USA
3. Economic collapse of the world.
4. Missionaries called home.
5. Saints asked to gather to places of safety (prepare for cleansing of USA) WWIII
6. three months after the gathering Russia and China attack USA
7. The first beast is destroyed
8. USA is cleansed by fire, invading armies, state vs state, mob vs mob, ect...
9. Saints in safety must use the priesthood to heal themselves and protect themselves. God preserves the saints by miracles
10. The Great USA earthquake destroys invading armies of China and Russia
11. AOA happens
12. meanwhile temple in Israel built
13. Saints commanded to build NJ.
14. A short time is give for all Saints around the world to gather to USA to help build NJ ect.
15. USA is cut off from the rest of the world no more travel to USA.
16 the second beast in Europe rises and looks just like the first beast.
17. The armies of Armageddon gather.
18. The sacrifices in the new temple are hauled by false Christ.
19 the false Christ leader of the 2nd beast places himself in the temple and names himself god.
20. the two prophets begin their 3 1/2 year mission to the Jews, hold off armies.
21. Christ appears to saints in NJ.
22. Two prophets killed
23. Christ comes and saves the real Jews. The armies of gog are destroyed.
24. Jews all converted in one day.

ect..... ect....ect..

The important part is that this cleansing of America starts after a huge economic crash and make missionary work impossible. I am willing to bet that at the same time the call for the missionaries to return will go forth the call to gather the saints to places of safety will as well. And very soon after that the sneak attack on the USA will happen as it is destroyed in one day. I am more worried about that day then the second coming day by far.

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Post by pjbrownie »

The GAS maybe an unrealiable source. Buffalo Girl is even a more unreliable source.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Just curious 7cyclone7, what makes you say Mondale was of Greek Ancestry?

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

I love the garbage that is often spouted on this forum. Walter Mondale is of Norwegian descent. Mondale is the English adaptation of the Norwegian surname Mundal.

Mormons love fables and fairy tales. They're not so fond of the truth.
Last edited by LukeAir2008 on December 27th, 2011, 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

LukeAir2008 wrote:I love the garbage that is often spouted on this forum. Walter Mondale is of Norwegian descent. Mondale is the English adaptation of the Norwegian surname Mundal.

I believe that those who felt we "avoided" the GAS prophecy felt that Dukakis was the one of Greek descent - which is really irrelevant because the prophecy doesn't say anything about warning us not to elect a Greek president and by not electing him the prophecy can be avoided...It's like a prophecy regarding a meteor hitting earth, and then if we have a near miss to say "Whew! I am glad we avoided that prophecy!"

So, while I believe the GAS prophecy to be a bit questionable due to its hearsay element, I find it compleely ridiculous to believe that because we didn;t vote a greek into the presidency that it was a sign that we had repented (!?!) and had averted the prophecy.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

jcocinero wrote:This subject has been very interesting reading. Thank you for all who have contributed as it has given me a lot to think about.

Sounds like a good old fashioned WWA smack down to me. :)) Oh what would we do without all the hobbyists in the church? Life would be so boring.. (-|

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

LukeAir2008 wrote:

Are you still bitter from David Cohen's fables and fairy tales you bought into? #-o

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

The GAS maybe an unrealiable source. Buffalo Girl is even a more unreliable source.
Are you calling Buffalo Girl's character in question or Elder Nelson's (I could understand if you're calling the actual sheep's character in question, but not the poster who uses that name).

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Are you calling Buffalo Girl's character in question or Elder Nelson's (I could understand if you're calling the actual sheep's character in question, but not the poster who uses that name).
The sheep's character is flawed; an indifferent mother.

I believe buffalo_girl apologized many moons ago for sharing what she heard at Stake Conference some years back. There is absolutely no way for me to prove Elder Nelson made that statement since what General Authorities say in these local meetings is intended for those 'local' ears alone and doesn't seem to be formally recorded for the vast membership.

I apologize again if this entire diatribe is based on what was inappropriately shared by me in a far distant thread. So, sorry!

As our first Bismarck, ND Temple President's beautiful wife reminded us now and again, "You are only your own death away from the Second Coming."

You do know, time is fluid and in some cases nonexistent.

Revelation 8
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Post by pjbrownie »

SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote:
Not at all. The sources maybe true, its just unverifiable so it makes no sense so argue it. Only the Spirit can teach what is true in these instances.

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

shadow wrote:
LukeAir2008 wrote:

Are you still bitter from David Cohen's fables and fairy tales you bought into? #-o

hey speakin of Cohen I think I saw him on some archeological dig in the Jerusalem area on TV the other day. Maybe not him, but had his name.

sixth seal
captain of 100

Post by sixth seal »

Ah, the memories! Speaking of which... what ever happened to elenin? I think we are way past the time lines for that yet I have'nt heard anything for quite a while.

kenh
captain of 100

Post by kenh »

Adam presides over the first six seals for he is lord of all the earth and all gospel dispensations are under his leadership. Christ at AOA is sustained as President of the Church and the Lord of Lords, Kings of Kings by all of the truly righteous saints gathered at AOA as Elder McConkie states as who will be there. Hopefully that will include us and the rest of those who blog here. That should be soon after NJ is built and the Lost Ten Tribes return ( some of them fill the places in the 144,000 during the sixth seal) probably in nine years or so IMO. 2021. Christ opens the seventh seal at AOA. This would leave apporx. 20 years or so for the Savior's return in glory (Half hour of silence in heaven) but he will cut short his work in righteousness. So somewhere around 2036-2040 for the Second Coming to take place. This would also allow the thirty years or so for our youth to become grandparents as per President Packer in the last GC.