What In The World Are They Spraying?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

My opinion is this:

Satan convinced the elites to destroy most of the people on earth.
Chem-trails are a soft-kill on the population, masquerading as "weather control."

Contact your legislators to put an end to it.

Thanks.

Caught in the act! Any questions?

The most compelling evidence to me is the combination of the following. (And notice that taken TOGETHER they become much stronger than mere sum of the parts):
  • 1) In the last 10 or so years we are witnessing A LOT of trails left by the aircraft that behave in significantly different fashion than ordinary condensation trails. They persist for hours and spread in unusual patterns. This observation is irrefutable to me because I have seen the difference before about 10-11 year mark, and it was NOTHING like what we see today! NOTHING like it in magnitude, frequency and pattern.

2) Enormous amounts of aluminum, strontium, and barium, (found together as a signature) are routinely found in isolated areas with no industrial sources of these materials other than rainwater and heavy chem-trails in the sky above them. The concentrations of these are often hundreds or even thousands of times higher than normal or what is considered safe. (For evidence of that watch the documentaries).

3) Numerous geo-engineering patents and white papers have been published and discussed in public forums for decades, calling for exactly the same elements (taken together as a signature: aluminum, barium, and strontium) to be sprayed in the atmosphere to effect climate change. They were calling for spraying MEGATONES (millions of tons) of these chemicals into the atmosphere.

4) Farmers are witnessing unprecedented changes in the soil and plants in the last decade or so in the areas where chem-trails are regularly observed and soil and water contamination with aluminum, barium, and strontium witnessed.

5) Legislations are being proposed in Congress to legalize, governmentally institutionalize, and expand, just such geo-engineering, chemical spraying programs. (They are trying to legalize now what they’ve been doing covertly for decades and much more in the last ten years or so). This is a familiar pattern with the government as they did for instance illegal wiretapping and surveillance of American citizens for years, and when it became known, legalized such things in the Congress retroactively.
These 5 points taken TOGETHER, constitute a powerful, compelling, and frankly to me, irrefutable evidence that chemicals ARE being sprayed from the airplanes in the atmosphere on MASSIVE scale, which jeopardizes health, and wellbeing of the population, and presents horrendous danger and damage to agriculture and environment. They have no right to pollute and damage the environment on such massive scale. And we need to put a stop to it by contacting our legislators.
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on May 10th, 2011, 9:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What In The World Are They Spraying?

Post by buffalo_girl »

That certainly appears to be a major purpose.

Tanker particulate along with DU floating around the planet from our military 'peace keeping' ventures here and there, the Corexit being drawn up from the Gulf of Mexico into cloud condensation which then rains onto our food growing soils and fruit bearing plants, and most recently continuing radioactive spew from Japan should just about keep every medical institution and pharmaceutical company making record breaking profits for many years to come as we attempt to buy back our broken health from what little savings we have.

All I can say is, we should all make it a point to be temple worthy, do work for our kindred dead, and attend the nearest temple as often as possible.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I have tried to find out the chemistry of the stuff being heavily sprayed over Arizona from our state legislature and our congressional representative. No reply other than sugggestion of weather modification. I have not gone so far as to speculate that the PTB/LDGs are trying to poison us off, but at times I wonder.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Raise the awareness of this among your neighbors, and contact your legislators to put an end to it.

Thanks. Let's do all in our power, and God will do the rest, for he is well able.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

I've asked Mark what he thinks of this documentary... Still waiting!

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

I have never seen these trails in Australia or in the Japan or China where I travel on business. I lso do not recall seeing them in Sweden either but I have to admit I travel to Sweden only in the winter and it is cold and dark there and I spend most of my time indoors.

Here in Australia they are unknown and we have day after day of sunny clear weather with not a cloud or train to be seen.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

gkearney wrote:I have never seen these trails in Australia or in the Japan or China where I travel on business. I lso do not recall seeing them in Sweden either but I have to admit I travel to Sweden only in the winter and it is cold and dark there and I spend most of my time indoors.

Here in Australia they are unknown and we have day after day of sunny clear weather with not a cloud or train to be seen.
The documentary does point out that this aerosol spraying (chem-trails) is going on in NATO countries, so it might have been covertly pushed through NATO.

Moss Man
captain of 100

Post by Moss Man »

I've often wondered what a priesthood holder should do in this circumstance. After doing some research and contemplation, I have come to the near-conclusion that if this situation is out of our hands (redress of grievances goes unheard) we ought to be able to call upon priesthood power and authority to stop this poisoning. If the scriptures mention the moving of mountains then why not chemtrails?

I'm not saying we should use this authority freely and at our whim but that we should earnestly pray and seek for guidance in what we can do in a situation where we are helpless. If we are helpless then so are all of God's children that are within the reach of these things.

Another remedy would be the keeping of the Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood to the renewing of our bodies.

Moss Man
captain of 100

Post by Moss Man »

gkearney wrote:I have never seen these trails in Australia or in the Japan or China where I travel on business. I lso do not recall seeing them in Sweden either but I have to admit I travel to Sweden only in the winter and it is cold and dark there and I spend most of my time indoors.

I think this is a case where common sense prevails in every country except the U.S. and possibly Britain. Most countries don't want to be poisoned.

Also, I think this shows you that chemtrails are a product of this nation, only, and other nations would never consider such ludicrous actions.

It's interesting to watch movies and look at magazine ads that show them.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

InfoWarrior82 wrote:I've asked Mark what he thinks of this documentary... Still waiting!

What do I think? I think D&C 89:4 applies to just about every aspect of our Babylonian existence. I only explicitly trust the Lord and His appointed servants to tell me the truth. Everyone else is highly suspect in my book. :-s

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Mark wrote:
InfoWarrior82 wrote:I've asked Mark what he thinks of this documentary... Still waiting!

What do I think? I think D&C 89:4 applies to just about every aspect of our Babylonian existence. I only explicitly trust the Lord and His appointed servants to tell me the truth. Everyone else is highly suspect in my book. :-s
Did a general authority tell you that 100+100=200? I have not heard that in a General Conference, so it must be a suspect!

Use your brain man!

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Mark wrote:

Did a general authority tell you that 100+100=200? I have not heard that in a General Conference, so it must be a suspect!

Use your brain man!

Let me clarify for you Love since you don't seem to be following me here. I believe that evil and conspiring men are everywhere in our world today. The influence of the adversary is rampant in all aspects of our civilization and these influences are particularly found in govt because of its power to control the lives of people. For that reason I have no doubt that these types of chemical spraying activities could be happening to satisfy the agenda's of these conspiring men in the last days who just know whats best for all of us because they are the "enlightened". Comprende man?

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Mark wrote:What do I think? I think D&C 89:4 applies to just about every aspect of our Babylonian existence. I only explicitly trust the Lord and His appointed servants to tell me the truth. Everyone else is highly suspect in my book. :-s
LoveIsTruth wrote:Did a general authority tell you that 100+100=200? I have not heard that in a General Conference, so it must be a suspect!

Use your brain man!
Mark wrote:Let me clarify for you Love since you don't seem to be following me here. I believe that evil and conspiring men are everywhere in our world today. The influence of the adversary is rampant in all aspects of our civilization and these influences are particularly found in govt because of its power to control the lives of people. For that reason I have no doubt that these types of chemical spraying activities could be happening to satisfy the agenda's of these conspiring men in the last days who just know whats best for all of us because they are the "enlightened". Comprende man?
O, Ok.

It is weird to have you agree with me on anything I say, but alright, since you do agree, I'll take that.

:)

Thanks.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Mark wrote:

Let me clarify for you Love since you don't seem to be following me here. I believe that evil and conspiring men are everywhere in our world today. The influence of the adversary is rampant in all aspects of our civilization and these influences are particularly found in govt because of its power to control the lives of people. For that reason I have no doubt that these types of chemical spraying activities could be happening to satisfy the agenda's of these conspiring men in the last days who just know whats best for all of us because they are the "enlightened". Comprende man?

Thanks Mark for your pre-opinion on watching this documentary. I'd also like to know your post-opinion. Only because you asked about it.

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

Mark, at least watch the 3 minute segment with G. Edward Griffin, starting at 15:08. It's a very reasonable conclusion. You don't need the Prophet to tell you there is something fishy about this, or that evil people out there with a lot of money.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

iamse7en wrote:Mark, at least watch the 3 minute segment with G. Edward Griffin, starting at 15:08. It's a very reasonable conclusion. You don't need the Prophet to tell you there is something fishy about this, or that evil people out there with a lot of money.

Once again I am not disputing this. Obviously there are many very wealthy very connected people out there who want to participate in societal engineering by reducing the population of the planet etc etc. Huge foundations like the Rockefeller foundation and many others are very interested in playing God in many areas. Only problem is they are inspired by old scratch in their methods and end goals.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

After doing some research and contemplation, I have come to the near-conclusion that if this situation is out of our hands (redress of grievances goes unheard) we ought to be able to call upon priesthood power and authority to stop this poisoning. If the scriptures mention the moving of mountains then why not chemtrails?

I'm not saying we should use this authority freely and at our whim but that we should earnestly pray and seek for guidance in what we can do in a situation where we are helpless. If we are helpless then so are all of God's children that are within the reach of these things.

Another remedy would be the keeping of the Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood to the renewing of our bodies.

As to, 'redress of grievances goes unheard', that does seem to be the case. If you watched the entire video you will have seen how Representatives in Congress responded to inquiries regarding so-called geo-engineering using aluminum, barium, and radioactive particulate in the atmosphere. Those 'representatives' turned their backs on polite individuals seeking a 'redress of grievances'.

I have prayed about this issue since 2002 when I first became aware of the evil which has gotten 'above us'. I have had answers to my prayers through the scriptures which confirm your conclusion that the use of WORTHY Priesthood Power and Authority can call upon the Power of our Creator to intervene. I also have concluded that we need to be fully awakened to our 'awful situation' and humble enough to realize "we have no might against this great company".

2 Chronicles 20

12 O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee.

13 And all Judah stood before the Lord, with their little ones, their wives, and their children.

I have also come to the conclusion that the Lord will intervene when we are worthy to stand in Holy Places and call upon His name. Being Temple Worthy and living a sanctified life, - not that any of us is absolutely perfect - a life we know will stand as an eternal testimony of who we truly are and wish to be as eternal beings, is key to the Lord 'revealing His arm'. We must be united in our willingness to 'look to the Lord'. Perhaps it is only when we are 'terrorized' by evil and mayhem that we seek Him.

There are several scriptures which can be applied to this particular awful situation. JST Genesis 14:25-40; 2 Chronicles 20; the entire Book of Joel; 2 Kings 6; Revelation 9; D&C 105; D&C 133

D&C 105

9Therefore, in consequence of the transgressions of my people, it is expedient in me that mine elders should wait for a little season for the redemption of Zion—

10That they themselves may be prepared, and that my people may be taught more perfectly, and have experience, and know more perfectly concerning their duty, and the things which I require at their hands.

11And this cannot be brought to pass until mine elders are endowed with power from on high.

12For behold, I have prepared a great endowment and blessing to be poured out upon them, inasmuch as they are faithful and continue in humility before me.

13Therefore it is expedient in me that mine elders should wait for a little season, for the redemption of Zion.

14For behold, I do not require at their hands to fight the battles of Zion; for, as I said in a former commandment, even so will I fulfil—I will fight your battles.

15Behold, the destroyer I have sent forth to destroy and lay waste mine enemies; and not many years hence they shall not be left to pollute mine heritage, and to blaspheme my name upon the lands which I have consecrated for the gathering together of my saints.

We need to be praying as exemplified by Jehoshaphat - as his righteous people stood before the temple - having no military power to contend with a combined enemy. We need to be praying as described in D&C 133:38-45 - NIGHT & DAY.

That which has chosen evil KNOWS the evil it does against the Creator and His Creation but it is our responsibility to WARN them and to pray for their Salvation as well as our own. (That's the hard part, for me. I don't love these people.)

D&C 133

38And the servants of God shall go forth, saying with a loud voice:
Fear God and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come;

39And worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters—

40Calling upon the name of the Lord day and night, saying: O that thou wouldst rend the heavens, that thou wouldst come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence.

41And it shall be answered upon their heads; for the presence of the Lord shall be as the melting fire that burneth, and as the fire which causeth the waters to boil.

42O Lord, thou shalt come down to make thy name known to thine adversaries, and all nations shall tremble at thy presence

43When thou doest terrible things, things they look not for;

44Yea, when thou comest down, and the mountains flow down at thy presence, thou shalt meet him who rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, who remembereth thee in thy ways.

45For since the beginning of the world have not men heard nor perceived by the ear, neither hath any eye seen, O God, besides thee, how great things thou hast prepared for him that waiteth for thee.

The Lord is our Creator, our Teacher, our Redeemer, our Father. This is His Creation.

We must love His Work enough to Stand in His Presence as worthy of Sanctification.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

buffalo_girl wrote:
After doing some research and contemplation, I have come to the near-conclusion that if this situation is out of our hands (redress of grievances goes unheard) we ought to be able to call upon priesthood power and authority to stop this poisoning. If the scriptures mention the moving of mountains then why not chemtrails?

As to, 'redress of grievances goes unheard', that does seem to be the case. If you watched the entire video you will have seen how Representatives in Congress responded to inquiries regarding so-called geo-engineering using aluminum, barium, and radioactive particulate in the atmosphere. Those 'representatives' turned their backs on polite individuals seeking a 'redress of grievances'.

I have prayed about this issue since 2002 when I first became aware of the evil which has gotten 'above us'. I have had answers to my prayers through the scriptures which confirm your conclusion that the use of WORTHY Priesthood Power and Authority can call upon the Power of our Creator to intervene. I also have concluded that we need to be fully awakened to our 'awful situation' and humble enough to realize "we have no might against this great company".

2 Chronicles 20

12 O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee.

13 And all Judah stood before the Lord, with their little ones, their wives, and their children.

I have also come to the conclusion that the Lord will intervene when we are worthy to stand in Holy Places and call upon His name. Being Temple Worthy and living a sanctified life, - not that any of us is absolutely perfect - a life we know will stand as an eternal testimony of who we truly are and wish to be as eternal beings, is key to the Lord 'revealing His arm'. We must be united in our willingness to 'look to the Lord'. Perhaps it is only when we are 'terrorized' by evil and mayhem that we seek Him.

There are several scriptures which can be applied to this particular awful situation. JST Genesis 14:25-40; 2 Chronicles 20; the entire Book of Joel; 2 Kings 6; Revelation 9; D&C 105; D&C 133

D&C 105

9Therefore, in consequence of the transgressions of my people, it is expedient in me that mine elders should wait for a little season for the redemption of Zion—

10That they themselves may be prepared, and that my people may be taught more perfectly, and have experience, and know more perfectly concerning their duty, and the things which I require at their hands.

11And this cannot be brought to pass until mine elders are endowed with power from on high.

12For behold, I have prepared a great endowment and blessing to be poured out upon them, inasmuch as they are faithful and continue in humility before me.

13Therefore it is expedient in me that mine elders should wait for a little season, for the redemption of Zion.

14For behold, I do not require at their hands to fight the battles of Zion; for, as I said in a former commandment, even so will I fulfil—I will fight your battles.

15Behold, the destroyer I have sent forth to destroy and lay waste mine enemies; and not many years hence they shall not be left to pollute mine heritage, and to blaspheme my name upon the lands which I have consecrated for the gathering together of my saints.

We need to be praying as exemplified by Jehoshaphat - as his righteous people stood before the temple - having no military power to contend with a combined enemy. We need to be praying as described in D&C 133:38-45 - NIGHT & DAY.

That which has chosen evil KNOWS the evil it does against the Creator and His Creation but it is our responsibility to WARN them and to pray for their Salvation as well as our own. (That's the hard part, for me. I don't love these people.)

D&C 133

38And the servants of God shall go forth, saying with a loud voice:
Fear God and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come;

39And worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters—

40Calling upon the name of the Lord day and night, saying: O that thou wouldst rend the heavens, that thou wouldst come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence.

41And it shall be answered upon their heads; for the presence of the Lord shall be as the melting fire that burneth, and as the fire which causeth the waters to boil.

42O Lord, thou shalt come down to make thy name known to thine adversaries, and all nations shall tremble at thy presence

43When thou doest terrible things, things they look not for;

44Yea, when thou comest down, and the mountains flow down at thy presence, thou shalt meet him who rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, who remembereth thee in thy ways.

45For since the beginning of the world have not men heard nor perceived by the ear, neither hath any eye seen, O God, besides thee, how great things thou hast prepared for him that waiteth for thee.

The Lord is our Creator, our Teacher, our Redeemer, our Father. This is His Creation.

We must love His Work enough to Stand in His Presence as worthy of Sanctification.

Well said!!! Thank you!!!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Very well, buffalo_girl, but don't forget to contact your elected representatives as well, after all, we are saved, only after all that we can do, and not until then!

Thanks.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Very well, buffalo_girl, but don't forget to contact your elected representatives as well, after all, we are saved, only after all that we can do, and not until then!

Thanks.

I have done that. I sent them photo documentation, weather modification patents, called Weather Modification, Inc. in Fargo, talked to air traffic controllers, and the US Air Force.

I received pre-scripted responses from my elected representative's office assistants and a canned statement from the Air Force calling any concerns regarding this issue merely 'a hoax'. I'm in good company on that one. Clifford Carnicom got the same silly letter from the Air Force.

I had my phone tapped for awhile and got 'special' personal attention from two 'agents' living in Virginia. Those were the days when no one was supposed to notice what was going on overhead.

No doubt I should go over all that again. I don't expect to get a different response.

http://www.carnicom.com/responses.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

buffalo_girl wrote:

Thanks.

I have done that. I sent them photo documentation, weather modification patents, called Weather Modification, Inc. in Fargo, talked to air traffic controllers, and the US Air Force.

I received pre-scripted responses from my elected representative's office assistants and a canned statement from the Air Force calling any concerns regarding this issue merely 'a hoax'. I'm in good company on that one. Clifford Carnicom got the same silly letter from the Air Force.

I had my phone tapped for awhile and got 'special' personal attention from two 'agents' living in Virginia. Those were the days when no one was supposed to notice what was going on overhead.

No doubt I should go over all that again. I don't expect to get a different response.

http://www.carnicom.com/responses.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good work buffalo_girl, you are an inspiration to us all! Thank you!

:)

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

The only thing you need to know about contrails and chemtrails to realize that there is something going on in our skies is that normal contrails do not last for hours and expand like some of them do which have been occurring now since about 1998. Obviously, they are experimenting up there and not only that, aluminum and barium have been detected in vast quantities in samples collected from web-like material that sometimes settles down on things - barium and aluminum are not found in jet fuel. I would love for any Congressman or Senator to explain how chemtrails are nothing but a 'hoax' after watching a contrail, which is nothing more than a condensation trail made of ice crystals expand and turn a clear day into a cloudy one. :)) Contrails dissipate rather quickly behind the progression of an aircraft, but not chemtrails. Problem is, just because you are a lawyer or are a Washington politician does not mean you know anything about science. I even wrote Orrin Hatch once about this phenomena about 5-6 years ago and got a reply attempting to educate me about contrails. =))

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

What I don't understand is that if they are spraying this stuff, how do the senators and other leadership expect to escape the results? Are they all "vaccinated?"

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Songbird wrote:What I don't understand is that if they are spraying this stuff, how do the senators and other leadership expect to escape the results? Are they all "vaccinated?"
Look at the last part of this post:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... ost3214003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then also this:
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23503" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Songbird wrote:What I don't understand is that if they are spraying this stuff, how do the senators and other leadership expect to escape the results? Are they all "vaccinated?"
Songbird, it is unlikely they are trying to kill people off - they're experimenting with the atmosphere for whatever reasons and probably are trying to determine if it's possible to control weather patterns.