Water Vapor is 97% of Greenhouse gases; Man's CO2 is 1% !!!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Water Vapor is 97% of Greenhouse gases; Man's CO2 is 1% !!!

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Water Vapor is Responsible for 97% of Greenhouse Gases on Earth!
Man Made CO2 is Only 1% !!!

Man-Made-Global-Warming is about Global Governance, not the environment, and is based on a lie!

infowarrior
captain of 100

Re: Water Vapor is 97% of Greenhouse gases; Man's CO2 is 1%

Post by infowarrior »

Great video, thanks for sharing.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Important points! I found similar info when researching this topic. emphasis added.
Anthropogenic (man-made) CO2 contributions cause only about 0.117% of Earth's greenhouse effect, (factoring in water vapor). This is insignificant!
from http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Prof. Horst Malberg: Climate Change At Most 10% Because Of CO2 – Dominated by The Sun

http://www.prisonplanet.com/prof-horst- ... e-sun.html

SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

Post by SpeedRacer »

It has never been about saving the planet. Ever. It is about implementing the plan of Satan on earth. That means removing your agency as much as possible. If you can say that Man is the culprit, then you can control him and dictate everything he can and cannot do. You can get rid of socialization vial limited transportation that cuts out church and missionary work. You can cut back procreation that limits the amount of children that can come to earth. You can dictate what type of power can be used, and on and on and on.

Then there is the love of Money. After you regulate carbon, you can then begin to sell it. When you look at the holdings that Al Gore and George Soros have in an undeveloped carbon trading market, you can see they stand to make billions if they can push it on the general population of the world. When you control the lion share of the money, you control politics and people.

It all wraps together. The thing that is irritating, is that this comes out of a divine principle of stewardship. While I encourage my family to conserve and recycle, I can't let them get into placing the green religion above the gospel of Jesus Christ. Of course this is a violation of the moderation principle as well.

John Galt Lives
captain of 10

Post by John Galt Lives »

You might find this debate interesting and worth spreading the word about:

The website for the Center for Industrial Progress is here: http://industrialprogress.net/
Last edited by John Galt Lives on October 27th, 2012, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

LoveIsTruth,

You will have a hard time finding PENGUINS in the ARCTIC.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

francisco.colaco wrote:LoveIsTruth,

You will have a hard time finding PENGUINS in the ARCTIC.
Was I looking for Penguins?

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

LoversTruth,

Polar bears and penguins are thriving while Arctic sea ice and Asian glaciers are increasing. Global-warming myth makers are proven wrong again. InfoWars 2012 Apr 16 (Cached)

Quoted by you, I may guess those nincompoops at infowars don't even get that there is the Arctic and the Antarctic. And only one of those has penguins. The other has polar bears. Infowars' Alex Jones may have thirty-two teeth, but none of them is committed to the truth.

I have a tendency of suspecting hardly of those that sell half-truths and prey on the fears of the just.

Fairminded
captain of 1,000

Post by Fairminded »

francisco.colaco wrote:LoversTruth,

Polar bears and penguins are thriving while Arctic sea ice and Asian glaciers are increasing. Global-warming myth makers are proven wrong again. InfoWars 2012 Apr 16 (Cached)

Quoted by you, I may guess those nincompoops at infowars don't even get that there is the Arctic and the Antarctic. And only one of those has penguins. The other has polar bears. Infowars' Alex Jones may have thirty-two teeth, but none of them is committed to the truth.

I have a tendency of suspecting hardly of those that sell half-truths and prey on the fears of the just.
Apparently you don't know the uses of the word "while".

Used in the above quotation, while serves to connect the two clauses to the same period of time. As in "Polar bears and penguins are thriving meanwhile (or while at the same time) Arctic sea ice and Asian glaciers are increasing. In other words the quote was grammatically correct and stated its intended facts quite clearly. I only added the italicized words to make it abundantly clear what it meant, but the sentence stands on its own.

Now if the quote had used the word "because" that would change the meaning to how you interpreted it. But they didn't because they know how the English language works and they use the correct words and sentence structure.

Maybe you should worry about your own grasp of facts before attacking others for getting their facts wrong. You could save yourself a lot of embarrassment.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Thanks, Fairminded!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Environmentalists Call For Banning Water

Prison Planet.com
April 11, 2013
In a nod to a 10 year old Penn and Teller Skit, Infowars reporter Lee Ann McAdoo asks Austin residents if they would like to ban water.

Franktalk
captain of 1,000

Post by Franktalk »

The temperature of the surface of the earth today is 100% controlled by green house gases. It just happens to be water and clouds. Changing the mix slightly will not change a thing. Although plants love CO2 and the planet may be more green.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

The Sun may have something to do with climate too :). Otherwise, why Venus, Jupiter and other planets warm up in sync? I bet it has nothing to do with SUV's!

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

LoveIsTruth wrote:The Sun may have something to do with climate too :). Otherwise, why Venus, Jupiter and other planets warm up in sync? I bet it has nothing to do with SUV's!
A lot of it has to do with the Sun. Yes, CO2 and water vapor retard the escape of heat as radiation from escaping, however, if the energy being received by the Earth and various planets changes, a.k.a. the brightness of the Sun, then this also factors significantly into heating. IIRC, the Sun is supposedly reaching, or has reached, a peak brightness, in fact, it's probably at its brightest since 1859, So guess what's coming next? :) :) :)

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Nigel Farage confronts Barroso on global warming scam

Read more here: http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/09/no_a ... -revealed/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Human CO2 caused global warming is a Rothschild promoted fraud designed to trick the population of the earth into surrendering their sovereignty and subjecting themselves to taxation and a tyrannical world government. It is a lie.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

And now it's global COOLING! Record return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 60% in a year

[Lying, Rothchild's paid for, prostitute "scientist" at UN's IPCC are caught red-handed! ]
  • Almost a million more square miles of ocean covered with ice than in 2012
  • BBC reported in 2007 global warming would leave Arctic ice-free in summer by 2013
  • Publication of UN climate change report suggesting global warming caused by humans pushed back to later this month

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tions.html

Human CO2 caused global warming is a FRAUD. Fraud with the agenda of global taxation and global tyranny.