Cancer CURE FOUND!!!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Cancer CURE FOUND!!!

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Chemotherapy backfires – causes healthy cells to feed growth of cancer tumors

Don't do chemo. If you don't have cancer chemo will give it to you! Look at great alternatives posted in this thread instead!

michsko
Hi, I'm new.

Post by michsko »

My husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor in January of this year. It's the second time around. He had one 15 years ago. The first time we went the traditional route. He had surgery and radiation. It was terrible. This time, we have done many of the alternative choices out lined on this thread. Of course, he received blessings and they all stated he would be healed. The Spirit has directed us to these treatments.
He is doing really well. It hasn't gone away as quickly as I would like, but, I realize that true healing takes longer. Waiting upon the Lord and learning submission are also good lessons that we are learning.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

michsko wrote:My husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor in January of this year. It's the second time around. He had one 15 years ago. The first time we went the traditional route. He had surgery and radiation. It was terrible. This time, we have done many of the alternative choices out lined on this thread. Of course, he received blessings and they all stated he would be healed. The Spirit has directed us to these treatments.
He is doing really well. It hasn't gone away as quickly as I would like, but, I realize that true healing takes longer. Waiting upon the Lord and learning submission are also good lessons that we are learning.
Thank you so much for sharing! I would include 14 or so apricot seeds a day (with honey, otherwise it is too bitter!) to kill the remaining cancer. Best wishes!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Here is another!

Homemade Liposomal C Kills Cancer Cells
Making Homemade Liposomal Vitamin C

(Updated December 2010) On a fairly regular basis Bill Sardi generates something of great importance to those challenged with cancer. This past year was no exception. Bill has done the legwork to locate and post (complete with links to backup studies) evidence that Liposomal Vitamin C is capable of killing cancer.

While many have long held the suspicion oral Liposomal Vitamin C would kill cancer cells (just as intravenous Vitamin C) we lacked proof or studies to back up that belief. Well, no longer.

Posted January 2010 is a terrific Bill Sardi article titled “Researchers Achieve Cancer-Killing Effect With Oral-Dose Vitamin C“. Read it carefully and make judicious use of the supporting links.

Don’t miss the reference to sugar’s negative impact on Vitamin C absorption. Whether you decide to make your own homemade Liposomal Vitamin C Ascorbate or purchase one of the commercial versions it is clear you have a significant new option with scientific backing.

Reminder: If making homemade Liposomal Vitamin C you will want to consider making the Ascorbate version for blood pH. At the high levels of supplementation needed (several tablespoons daily) to affect cancer blood pH is an important consideration.

If you are near symptom free you can verify the efficacy of a Liposomal Vitamin C protocol using the Navaro HCG test. We’ll be interested in hearing of your experiences.

The recipe and supplement sources following will allow you to make quality liposomal encapsulated Vitamin C Ascorbate at a fraction of the cost of purchasing readymade Encapsulated Vitamin C or un-encapsulated Vitamin C Ascorbate.

The cancer fighting ability of high dose Vitamin C has been known and used for years by medical doctors around the world. Doctors use Vitamin C Ascorbate to infuse intravenously into the body to keep the blood pH from becoming acidic. (See Acidosis) The pH of blood in the human is tightly regulated by the body at 7.35 – 7.45, or just slightly basic.

The various manufacturers of production Liposomal Vitamin C all use the Vitamin C Ascorbate form for the blood pH reason discussed above.

For all the reasons above we recommend the following recipe over our prior homemade liposomal Vitamin C recipes which did not contain bicarbonate of soda.

What follows is a discussion by Brooks Bradley regarding Liposomal Encapsulation Techniques:

Dear List Members, I have been somewhat remiss in not supplying additional information which might make prosecuting an acceptable generation process….somewhat easier. To that end, I offer a few elaborating comments. First, using some form of blender to enhance/accelerate the process is perfectly acceptable….and effective. However, one must understand the limitations of using this modality. To wit: Because the entire encapsulation process is, essentially, a refined homogenization process the researcher is bound within the limits of the chosen process….itself. e.g. Using a blender in the early stages of the ultrasonic type protocol, places a limit (especially particle size) on the resultant compounds. As a general rule, the smallest liposomes achievable…are going to be larger than 150 nm in size—-even after extensive agitating. Therefore, if smaller particles are desired…..some procedure must be invoked to achieve this. Ultrasonic energy is an excellent way to achieve this. Ultrasonic energy applied to solutions having, previously, been mixed using mechanical blenders (of the household type) will improve the encapsulation process greatly (sometimes as much as an order of magnitude) through the immediate size reduction of the encapsulated particle size. Additionally, both power levels and exposure time experienced from the US energy……have a pronounced effect on the end product. e.g. simply by extending the time exposed to the US energy will yield a product with a majority of particles of a markedly reduced physical size (sometimes by more than one-half). Also, by increasing the power spectral density [energy delivered to the target], considerable size and complexity reduction may be achieved. (Sometimes from larger, multiple-layered liposomes, down to single-layered liposomes of much smaller size). This one characteristic, alone, should justify the selection of the larger US unit over the smaller one….as the larger US power level output is much higher. The way to capitalize on this advantage is to limit the depth of the parent solution in the larger US unit, to 3/4″ to 1″. Because the distance from the US energy! source and the mass of the target material DOES, in fact, have a powerful effect on the delivered energy. Direct visual observation alone, will confirm the powerful increase in cavitations (energy field) of the liquid medium. This type innovation will yield effects that in some cases….challenge the results of laboratory-grade, high pressure (over 3000 psi) impact plate systems…..costing $10,000 and up. What most commercial producers (and labs) do, is they RECIRCULATE their candidate solutions…..in order to achieve smaller—-and more isolated—-end products. By extending your exposure time, using shallow solutions, DIYs can…in many cases, actually challenge, to some degree, the levels accomplished by these very high dollar commercial machines…..using their own DIY homemade systems. Someone asked the question…does pre-agitation via blending devices damage or compromise the candidate solutions. The short answer is NO. Almost any type of agitation aids in the homogenization process. I have some descriptive information relative to the use of blending devices, which may prove of use to the list membership, but I must go at this time. Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.

Ultrasonic Cleaner

Ultra-Sonic Cleaner

This recipe will give you a product between 7.0 and 7.5 (measured with Alkalive pH Stix) or similar pH to human blood so there is no risk of over acidifying your blood should you take significant amounts of your homemade Liposomal Vitamin C Ascorbate.

(Blood pH is tightly controlled by the body at near 7.35 pH. If your blood pH were much above or below that number you would be a very sick person.)

Creating an identical pH in your liposomal brew is simply a matter of carefully adjusting the level of bicarbonate of soda.

This Vitamin C Ascorbate recipe is a compilation of several postings on forums and Pdazzler’s own trials in the kitchen.
Using a small (2 cup) Ultrasonic cleaner, (Item #03305, obtainable from Harbor Freight @ about $30.00), we performed the following:

1. In qt mixing jar pour 1 cup of distilled water. Add 3 level Tablespoons of granular soy lecithin (NOW has non-genetically modified soy lecithin) and agitate vigorously for 3 - 5 minutes.

Then place the lecithin mixture in the refrigerator for two or more hours. (You can leave in refrigerator overnight if you prefer.) This allows lecithin granules to soak up water for easy mixing into solution.

Note: Mixing can be accomplished easier if you raise the temperature of the distilled water being used to 45 degrees Celsius (113 degrees Fahrenheit). I have found this unnecessary in getting high quality mixtures but others have found this warmer temperature helpful.

After 2 hour soaking period vigorously agitate the mixture for another 3 - 5 minutes. At the conclusion there should be no lecithin granules visible. Set this smooth lecithin mixture aside.

2. Dissolved 1 level Tablespoon of Pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C powder in 2 oz. of distilled water. We recommend you use a 6 oz. or larger screw lid jar so you can shake vigorously.
Vitamin C Foundation - Source for Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamin C

Vitamin C Foundation

3. Dissolve heaping Tablespoon of Bob’s Red Mill Bicarbonate of Soda (Bob’s is Aluminum free) in 2 oz. of distilled water using a separate 6 oz. or larger screw lid jar. Shake or agitate the mixture 3 minutes or until soda dissolved.

*One mole of sodium bicarbonate is 84 grams, and one mole of ascorbic acid is 176 grams. So, the correct (stoichiometric) ratio of sodium bicarbonate to ascorbic acid is 84/176 = 0.477. For example, it would take 477 milligrams of sodium bicarbonate to neutralize 1000 milligrams of ascorbic acid.

**What follows is often the most difficult part of the process for those new to making homemade liposomal Vitamin C Ascorbate.

While stirring the Vitamin C / distilled water solution very slowly pour/dribble the dissolved bicarbonate of soda/water mixture into the Vitamin C / distilled water solution. (Pour soda solution very slowly as the resulting mixture will bubble. By pouring slowing and constantly stirring you will be able to mix the two without bubbling over.)

At the conclusion of mixing the bicarbonate of soda mixture into the Vitamin C mixture all bubbling will cease. If you have any soda settled in the jar pour the resulting total mix together into that jar, swirl and pour the resulting Vitamin C / Bicarbonate of Soda mixture into the Ultrasonic Cleaner.

4. Pour the Lecithin solution into ultrasonic cleaner bowl with the Vitamin C / Bicarbonate of Soda mixture and stir the contents together.

5. Turn the ultrasonic cleaner on and using a plastic straw (leaving the top of the cleaner opened), gently, slowly, stirred the contents.

Note: The cleaner will, automatically, self-stop about every 2 minutes. Just push ON button to continue. Repeat for a total of 6 series (12 - 18 minutes). By that time the entire solution should be blended into a cloudy, homogeneous, milk-like mixture. The LET solution is now well formed.

You can raise the level of encapsulation by continuing several more ultrasonic cycles if desired.

This protocol furnishes 12 grams (12000mg.) of Vitamin C Ascorbate. At 70% - 90% encapsulation efficiency, 8400 mg would be of the LET type. This solution will keep, acceptably, at room temperature for 3 to 4 days. Refrigerated, it will keep much longer.

Note: A larger, more powerful, ultrasonic cleaner is available at Harbor Freight. Item number 91593. 2+ liters, for about $80.00. Both units perform well. The larger unit will allow you to make higher quality liposomal or more encapsulated supplement at one time, depending on the amount you mix.
Basic animated banner for Test Strips

Since Encapsulated Vitamin C Ascorbate is reportedly more efficient then intravenous Vitamin C make dosing increases and adjustments slowly paying close attention to your body.

2 oz. of Encapsulated Vitamin C Ascorbate is equals 16 - 20 oz. of intravenous Vitamin C so when you take a couple of 2 oz. doses in a day it’s like taking 16 - 20 oz. in your veins twice during the day.

With cancer you can create a Herxheimer’s effect crisis and overwhelm your body’s ability to dispose of the dead cancer cells if you’re too aggressive in your approach. Point being, start off easy (say a couple of one oz. doses a day) and work up slowly until your body says this is a good level.

Then plan to stay on your therapeutic dose level for a specific short period. Example: a few weeks to 90 days maximum. Treat this supplement much like you would intravenous Vitamin C. Listen to your body and don’t overdo it!

If you’re working on a serious cancer threat use frequent Navarro tests to keep track of the progress you are making.

Pdazzler

Dr. Levy Explains Liposomal Vitamin C - 2:30 ...

britjas
captain of 100

Post by britjas »

Have any of you Seen the Rick Simpson story called Run From the Cure. He's the gentleman from Newfoundland who was growing marijuana plants to extract the oil resin from the leaves and curing quite a few people of cancer? He's in prison now. I believe the high content of the THC in the resin was what was curing the cancer. If they had a skin cancer they would put a drop of this resin on a band aid and within days to a week would cure the skin cancer. Others would take a drop of it orally and it was curing some of his patients from internal cancers of varying degrees.

I believe it was within the law that he was arrested and incarcerated, however, the powers that be and people's prejudices will never allow this practice to be legal. So it is a cure that will be suppressed, and I wouldn't dare use it or make a practice of what Rick Simpson did unless I lived in a country where it wasn't against the law.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

britjas wrote:Have any of you Seen the Rick Simpson story called Run From the Cure. He's the gentleman from Newfoundland who was growing marijuana plants to extract the oil resin from the leaves and curing quite a few people of cancer? He's in prison now. I believe the high content of the THC in the resin was what was curing the cancer. If they had a skin cancer they would put a drop of this resin on a band aid and within days to a week would cure the skin cancer. Others would take a drop of it orally and it was curing some of his patients from internal cancers of varying degrees.

I believe it was within the law that he was arrested and incarcerated, however, the powers that be and people's prejudices will never allow this practice to be legal. So it is a cure that will be suppressed, and I wouldn't dare use it or make a practice of what Rick Simpson did unless I lived in a country where it wasn't against the law.
Interesting. Thanks for posting this. I have never heard of him, but I found this video:

RUN FROM THE CURE: The Rick Simpson Story -
A Film by Christian Laurette

How to Make Rick Simpson's Medicinal Hemp Oil Safely CURE FOR CANCER!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNJASkUuIEw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know if this is true. But I would not be surprised if it is. Usually anything that our medical industry persecutes is actually good for you. Do your own research on this one. I think it is probably true.

Lifting the Veil | Rick Simpson | Hemp Oil Cancer Cure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pl-B581 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Cancer - The Forbidden Cures
Here is a nice compilation:

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

MY CANCER IS GONE. NOW I CAN "LIVE MY LIFE"
Posted 2012 Nov 7 from Sandi Rog, Westminster, CA
Hello Mr. Griffin.

I had five tumors. One had been radiated, but in the last PET scan this summer, it still showed a lot of residue, which usually lasts for several months. That happened with the tumor in my pelvis. Well, in this scan, it was completely GONE. No residue whatsoever. I was shocked! On top of that, the tumor in my right rib was GONE. There's no sign that it was ever there.

Out of the three tumors in my lymph nodes, one completely DISAPPEARED! There are no signs it was ever there. As for the two left in the lymph nodes, one is almost completely gone (the test results read: "There is almost complete resolution of abnormal cells") and the other has shrunk so significantly that the doc isn't worried a bit about it!

When he walked into the office he said, "Your PET scan looks great!" And he went on to explain what I shared above. He then sat down and said, "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. It's working." He leaned forward, forearms on his knees. "What ARE you doing?"

I handed him my paper listing B17 (Laetrile), B15, zinc citrate, and pancreatic enzymes.

He said, "Since you are not on any treatment plan from us, I don't see any reason for you to keep seeing us, and what you're doing seems to be working better than anything we have to offer. You should continue with your current treatments and go live your life. He said this "live your life" statement at least three times.

He was very impressed and asked if I was seeing another doc who was prescribing these treatments. I lifted my book, WORLD WITHOUT CANCER and said "I'm seeing the docs in this book. He wrote down the title and, hopefully, he'll read it. In the meantime, I've come home and I'm LIVING my LIFE!

Read World without Cancer by G. Edward Griffin.

See this video at:
Cancer CURE FOUND!!!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

G. Edward Griffin, Hijacking of the A.M.A.

"Give me the monopoly to counterfeit a nations money and I care not who makes its laws" said a bankster. He was right. (It wouldn't save him from hell, though).

Now through this counterfeiting they can subvert any industry they choose, including Medical industry.

Listen and learn:

Part 2/3

In part 3 listen for the AMAZING properties of Laetrile/Amygdalin.
Get more information here: http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Laetrile.html
Also while there, check out other treatments, including RF.

Now listen to the amazing properties of Leatrile that were confirmed in industry tests:
Part 3/3

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

This could be a great addition to B17 cancer cure.
Ketogenic Diet May Be Key to Cancer Recovery
by [email protected] Joseph Mercola

Recently by Joseph Mercola: Study Shows Daylight Savings Time Change Increases Your Risk for Heart Attack

Story at-a-glance
  • Many cancer patients have reportedly overcome the disease by adopting a ketogenic diet, which calls for eliminating carbohydrates, replacing them with healthy fats and protein
  • Animal studies have shown that mice fed a carb-free diet survived highly aggressive metastatic cancer even better than those treated with chemotherapy
  • Your normal cells have the metabolic flexibility to adapt from using glucose to using ketone bodies. Cancer cells lack this metabolic flexibility, so when you eliminate carbs, which turn into sugar, you effectively starve the cancer
  • Eating fat is NOT bad for your heart. Particularly beneficial fats include coconut oil, butter, organic pastured eggs, avocado and raw nuts. Most people need as much as 50-70 percent healthful fat in their diet to optimize health

Starving Cancer: Ketogenic Diet a Key to Recovery

Visit the Mercola Video Library

To some, a ketogenic diet amounts to nothing less than a drug-free cancer treatment. The diet calls for eliminating carbohydrates, replacing them with healthy fats and protein.

The premise is that since cancer cells need glucose to thrive, and carbohydrates turn into glucose in your body, then cutting out carbs literally starves the cancer cells. Additionally, low protein intake tends to minimize the mTOR pathway, which accelerates cell proliferation.

This type of diet, in which you replace carbs with moderate amounts of high quality protein and high amounts of beneficial fat, is what I recommend for everyone, whether you have cancer or not. It’s simply a diet that will help optimize your weight and health overall, as eating this way will help you convert from carb burning mode to fat burning.

Read more: http://lewrockwell.com/mercola/mercola270.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Starves Cancer Cells Into Oblivion -
Why Isn't It Front-Page News?

The premise is that since cancer cells need glucose to thrive, and carbohydrates turn into glucose in your body, then lowering the glucose level in your blood though carb and protein restriction, literally starves the cancer cells into oblivion. Additionally, low protein intake tends to minimize the mTOR pathway that accelerates cell proliferation.

This type of diet, in which you restrict all but non-starchy vegetable carbs and replace them with low to moderate amounts of high quality protein and high amounts of beneficial fat, is what I recommend for everyone, whether you have cancer or not. It’s a diet that will help optimize your weight and all chronic degenerative disease. Eating this way will help you convert from carb burning mode to fat burning.

Also check out
Cancer CURE FOUND!!!
Combining this diet with the treatments multiplies the effectiveness even further!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Here is another one!

Essiac

It cured cancer in many cases, and as a "side effect" diabetes too!
"It is interesting to note that the diabetic cases that took Essiac no longer required insulin after treatment."

"Essiac is an herbal recipe with an interesting history. It is a combination of herbs that includes burdock root, slippery elm, sheep sorrel and rhubarb root. This formula has been used clinically to treat cancer.

In the 1890’s, the recipe was given to a Canadian nurse named Rene Caisse by a patient who had gotten it from an Ojibwa medicine man. “Essiac” is Caisse spelled backwards. Over the next eighty years, the formula was used in various forms and various proportions in clinical settings for treating cancer. There were great successes along with many failures, but overall, the formula seemed to work.

Some of the positive results from taking Essiac were: pain relief, increased appetite, improved sleep, feeling of well-being, decreased depression, increased life span and decreased nodular masses. When the treatment worked, the doctors reported that the herbal tea seemed to identify the toxins, break them down and cause them to be discharged.

Since Essiac was used in clinical settings, it was used in conjunction with other treatments of the day – particularly surgery. While in some patients Essiac completely got rid of the cancer, in others it would concentrate it into a single mass that was significantly easier to remove with surgery.

Until 1978, the true proportions to the formula were kept secret by Rene Caisse. She worked with several well known hospitals and universities without ever disclosing the exact formula. Many experiments were run on the individual herbs in the formula – the combination always worked better than any single herb. The form was also examined. It was determined that a tea form was the best.

Most of the herbs in the Essiac formula have cleansing and detoxifying properties, with one of the herbs being soothing and healing. I have always viewed the formula (and other herbal cancer formulas) as cleaners. What I find interesting about the Essiac story is Nurse Caisse’s account of what the herbs did. She believed that cancer results from a glandular deficiency in the body. She believed that when that gland failed, its protective hormone or enzyme was not available to control malignant cancer cells. What she observed was that Essiac seemed to restore this function to the body such that the immune system could then “fight” the cancer and restore health to the body.

Although the gland that Nurse Caisse referred to was never found, her theory lines up with other cancer theories that subscribe the immune dysfunction to pancreatic insufficiency. It is interesting to note that the diabetic cases that took Essiac no longer required insulin after treatment.

Essiac is available today in many forms and formulas. It is best made into a tea. Some formulations are sold in liquid form while others are sold in dry form to be brewed as needed. As with any herbal formulation – quality counts. If it’s cheap, the herbs are probably not of the quality that will give you the results you are seeking. I have also learned to watch high prices – particularly on the internet. Know your supplier if you want herbs that work."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/07/marg ... t-formula/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Why Medicine Won’t Allow Cancer to Be Cured
And what to do about it.

By Joseph Mercola

Good article.

My opinion:
To prevent/cure cancer:
  • 1) Oxygen/Ozone generator for air during sleep (kills cancer cells, plus you get great sleep!),
    2) + water only fasting for about 2 weeks, (starves cancer cells because they eat only glucose and cannot eat stored fat).
    IMPORTANT: if you use ultra purified water, add very small amounts of natural sea salt; otherwise the water will leach out the essential minerals from your body over the two weeks.
    3) + apricot seeds (B17 Vitamin, Amygdalin), see the top post, or google it.
    4) + Healthy Sun exposure for vitamin D.
    5) + Eat organic (clean), raw fruits and vegetables (at least 33-50% of your diet).
    6) + Avoid processed sugars and grains, high fructose corn syrup, GMO's, artificial flavors, etc.
    7) + Healthy regular Exercise.
    8) + Pray, be grateful, kind and positive.
These eight in COMBINATION are very potent!
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on December 12th, 2013, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

The Best Way to Heal

Cancer Cured in 3 Minutes - Awesome Presentation by Gregg Braden

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

True Story: 74-Year-Old with Weeks to Live Beats Cancer with Wheatgrass

Ireland: A 74-year-old man with only weeks to live, cured his stomach cancer with juice from wheatgrass. [He has been cancer-free for 4 years.] Natural Society 2013 Nov 25 (Cached)
http://www.realityzone.com/currentperiod.html

"It’s truly amazing, how someone can use something as simple as baking soda or vitamin C to overcome life-threatening conditions. There are so many stories about how people utilize mega-doses of natural substances to wipe out disease, and you’re about to hear one. This story is about a 74 year old man with stomach cancer, and how he ignored chemotherapy only to overcome his disease with wheatgrass."

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/true-story-74 ... heatgrass/

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Modern Grain of Wheat is Poison
Save Yourself!

Modern wheat has been genetically engineered a few decades ago, before GMO labeling existed. Today "dwarf" wheat is a GMO monstrosity that is the stuff of death. Learn the facts and live!

Listen to this podcast:
Listen to the podcast

or read it here:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/12/no_a ... addictive/

Also check out these Amazon book reviews by people who actually tried it!
http://www.amazon.com/Wheat-Belly-Lose- ... ewpoints=1
This is mind-boggling.

Also check out: Autoimmunity and wheat

Doctor: Wheat A "Perfect, Chronic Poison"

Wheat murder. Interview with William Davis author of Wheat Belly

Good luck.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Rhubarb Potently Kills Breast Cancer

Rhubarb Potently Kills Breast Cancer Cells in Vitro: Rhubarb is a rich source of the anticancer compounds emodin and aloe-emodin, and these were shown to kill up to 86% of human breast cancer cells (MCF-7) in vitro after four days, and to kill virtually 100% of these cells after six days. These compounds have also been shown to kill prostate cancer, lung cancer, gallbladder cancer, colon cancer, and leukemia cells in other lab studies. Another rhubarb compound, rhein, is truly fascinating because it literally starves cancer cells of the sugar they need to live, thereby killing them. Rhubarb itself is a very healthy fruit, low in sugar (just 20 calories per serving!) but rich in calcium, potassium, cancer-fighting vitamin K, and also lutein—which helps prevent macular degeneration. It’s been used in traditional Chinese medicine due to its numerous other health benefits (antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant) and has also been used in several clinical trials (but not yet for cancer). And women with osteoporosis take note: a very recent study showed that emodin actually increased bone density in mice by increasing the number of osteoblasts, which are bone-building cells. Rhubarb is now in season until September, so why not try a few new rhubarb recipes? Just be sparing with the sugar in your rhubarb pie and strawberry rhubarb crisp!
#Rhubarb #BreastCancer #Emodin

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23864887

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

The Relationship Between Body pH and Disease
(and other facts you are not supposed to know)

The Scam of Heartburn and Indigestion

Almost everything you have been told about heartburn, indigestion, and common stomach ailments is a lie. Indigestion is not caused by excess acid in the stomach, nor is acid reflux. In fact, the worst treatment for either is taking an antacid, whether prescribed or not. Being acidic is the natural, healthy state of the stomach, so there is no such thing as an excess of acid or acid build-up in regards to the stomach. It is like claiming that the lungs suffer from excess oxygen. Attempting to neutralize stomach acid to treat an uneasy stomach is as wise as treating an excess of blood cells with blood letting, but they both mirror the methodology of standard allopathic medicine. Both cases would be demonstrations of using poor medicine to treat only the symptoms of relatively non-existent health conditions, of which the establishment either cannot accurately diagnose, or finds it too unprofitable to do so.

A healthy human stomach contains one of the most powerful acids in existence: hydrochloric acid. This highly destructive acid is the core fuel of the stomach; and in its most concentrated form, it will tear through titanium like a hot knife cutting through butter. The truth about most stomach disorders is one of not having enough acid, so the industry has made fools out of most of us. The true reason behind acid reflux and indigestion is that whenever the stomach acid is weak, it must churn violently to make better use of its limited acid, which in-turn induces pressure and causes back flows of the existing acid. Antacids seem to work because they render the acid being spewed by the churning stomach into the esophagus as less potent, and therefore less painful.

In the rare cases when acid is being over-produced by the stomach, it is usually the body attempting to over-compensate for antacids having been routinely administered. The effects of taking antacids snowballs, preventing proper digestion, and eventually causing the very excess acid problem for which the treatments had originally been meant to stop. In order to recreate stomach acid which has been neutralized, the body must carry out a set of chemical reactions which cause the rest of the body to become more acidic.

The next time that you experience indigestion problems, try the experiment of giving your stomach the acid that it needs. Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and optionally follow it with a glass of water. Your stomach churning and pain will subside within minutes, unless the problem is ulcers. The result is likely to amaze you, especially if you have been suckered for years by antacid advertisers and doctors. Of course, no pharmaceutical company will make billions from this, and none of them will ever be able to become the gate keeper of this remedy by getting a patent to monopolize apple cider vinegar. Likewise, regulatory agencies will not be able to get funding from this either, so do not expect to read about this in the medical journals, or hear it reported in the regular media. You will see whatever is good for maintaining the current business model: antacids.

The Link Between Body pH and Diseases

The relationship between an acidic body and illness has long been established, and the medical term for this condition is "acidosis". Acidosis ironically leads to an acid deficiency in the only organ requiring acid: the stomach. There is an inverse relationship between the pH of the stomach and the rest of the body, so whenever a stomach is not as acidic as it ought to be, then the rest of the body becomes acidic.

The opposite of being acidic is being alkaline. Chemicals (and blood) which are alkaline readily absorb oxygen. Most pathogens and cancers cannot survive in an oxygen-rich, alkaline environment. For instance, oxygenated water (hydrogen peroxide) is an effective infection killer, because harmful microorganisms consistently die in the presence of anything highly oxygenated.

Our typically acidic bodies cannot retain enough oxygen to function properly or fight infections. When a body reaches a pH level of 7.4 (alkaline instead of acidic), cancers become dormant, and at 7.6, all cancers die rapidly, along with every type of invader.

Thus, the dismal lifetime failure rate of standard cancer medicine is a jaw-dropping 96%. They call it medicine and claim that it is scientifically validated, but it only works 4% of the time. Doing nothing is a more effective treatment for cancers than standard therapies. To manipulate the statistics, any patient who does not die within 5 years is reported to have had a successful treatment. The treatments stimulate the acidic conditions that originally caused the cancers, because they damage the same immune system that is needed to fight cancer cells, and the treatments randomly damage the organs throughout a body. Therefore, cancers tend to spread rapidly following standard treatments.
Every person who takes breath on this Earth has cancer. Cancer cells are a normal part of existence. A healthy body with a healthy immune system will eliminate these cancer cells at roughly the same rate that they are spawned. The human body eliminates thousands, and perhaps millions of cancer cells every day, to ensure that it is clean of these mutated cells. It is how things are supposed to work. As tissues and cells die, such as those of killed cancer cells, the decaying tissues ferment to make the body somewhat more acidic and toxic. With the very active participation of the liver and kidneys, the body's regulatory and immune systems simultaneously trigger the chemical reactions to shift the blood from being slightly acidic back to alkaline by harnessing key minerals. This is how a healthy body cures itself of cancer every day, and all of this is a testament to the wonder of God's creation.

If a body is made too acidic by diet, toxins, or a suppressed immune system, then things no longer work as they are supposed to. Excessive acidity impairs the immune system which is the core of life itself. When the immune system is compromised, the body loses its ability to alkalize itself, and then the body loses its ability to absorb oxygen effectively.

Acidosis is a byproduct of an over-taxed immune system, for it is known that in sickness, the human body is always acidic. The orthodox establishment considers acidosis to be a symptom of whatever disease happens to be present, instead of considering that acidosis could be the root cause of multiple disease states. The utter lack of success in curing cancers may be due in part to a fundamental misunderstanding of these relationships.

Cancer is one of the many symptoms of acidosis: albeit one of the worst. Therefore, tumors are not really a symptom of cancers, but of acidosis. Cancer cells are normal in even healthy bodies, after all. ... Given that acidosis is known to appear at the onset of most serious diseases, including cancers, and all general infections, it is apparent that acidosis is not merely a coincidental symptom of hundreds of unrelated diseases. It is a core cause of disease.

Cancers have been cured countless times with alternative therapies designed to adjust patients' pH (and thereby oxygen intake). People have been literally saved with food-grade hydrogen peroxide. Of course, there are much better methods available, and virtually all alternative therapies are more reliable, safer, quicker, and cheaper than standard treatments. Remember that orthodox cancer doctors can only boast of a 4% lifetime cure rate for their best treatments, and "survival" has been redefined to mean just 5 years of life after diagnosis -- to cook their own statistics. We would do very little bragging if 96% of our patients died from our treatments. The orthodox cancer industry is nothing short of a system of genocide.

Read more: https://healthwyze.org/index.php/compon ... -know.html

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

britjas wrote:Have any of you Seen the Rick Simpson story called Run From the Cure. He's the gentleman from Newfoundland who was growing marijuana plants to extract the oil resin from the leaves and curing quite a few people of cancer? He's in prison now. I believe the high content of the THC in the resin was what was curing the cancer. If they had a skin cancer they would put a drop of this resin on a band aid and within days to a week would cure the skin cancer. Others would take a drop of it orally and it was curing some of his patients from internal cancers of varying degrees.

No, here in Canada you can now use cannabis oil. I have a friend doing this, and it is going very well.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

The Benefits of Beet Juice for Superhealthy Blood