Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: July 26th, 2017, 11:29 am I don't think Trump is a swell guy.

We are a wicked nation, and our leaders are all varying degrees of wicked.

I think Trump was the most swell of the two options.
The saddest thing to me about the election is that so many people think just like you. i.e., that there were only two choices.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I think he's a symptom of the disease rather than the disease itself. But the disease, if left untreated, is definitely fatal.

And yes, as Silver says, False Dichotomy is a terrible way to exercise democracy.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 11:32 am

The saddest thing to me about the election is that so many people think just like you. i.e., that there were only two choices.
Let me guess. Evan McMullen the former spook otherwise known as a person who lies for a living.

Evan McMullen is part of the very organization that is trying to rob me of my voice in government as we speak.

He isn't righteous. Since he has knowledge of the truth he may be even more wicked than Trump.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: July 26th, 2017, 12:24 pm

Let me guess. Evan McMullen the former spook otherwise known as a person who lies for a living.

Evan McMullen is part of the very organization that is trying to rob me of my voice in government as we speak.

He isn't righteous. Since he has knowledge of the truth he may be even more wicked than Trump.
No, no way, not now, not ever.

I voted for Darrell Castle. However, that's not the point. The sheeple think that all politicians must be either Dems or Repubs.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote: July 25th, 2017, 9:10 pm
Silver wrote: July 25th, 2017, 8:46 pmWhom the Gods would destroy…
dr;tl
FFA, what does that mean? Haha

A little boy named Dillion wrote President Trump a letter, expressing his love for him, he told him his birthday cake was decorated with make America great again etc. This little boy goes by pickle and has been invited to the White House for a special tour.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 12:26 pm

I voted for Darrell Castle. However, that's not the point. The sheeple think that all politicians must be either Dems or Repubs.
Sadly, in a world where Hillary Clinton could have been making supreme court appointments it was either the dem or the repub. A vote for anyone but Trump was a vote for Hillary. That is the reality of the world we live in.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: July 26th, 2017, 3:27 pm

Sadly, in a world where Hillary Clinton could have been making supreme court appointments it was either the dem or the repub. A vote for anyone but Trump was a vote for Hillary. That is the reality of the world we live in.
And that kind of thinking gives us the horrible president we have now. If even only 10% of the articles about Trump that I have introduced in this thread were true, America has been betrayed again.

Plus, nobody can deny that the same ol' crowd of CFR/NWO/MIC has filled the administration, just like the last several presidencies. Trump's election is definitely not a win for constitutionalists or conservatives.

So I'm doing my part to show how wrong support for Trump is with the hope nobody here will vote for either a Republican or a Democrat in 2020. And, by the way, Gorsuch is not really a stellar choice for the Supreme Court.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 3:41 pm

And that kind of thinking gives us the horrible president we have now. If even only 10% of the articles about Trump that I have introduced in this thread were true, America has been betrayed again.

Plus, nobody can deny that the same ol' crowd of CFR/NWO/MIC has filled the administration, just like the last several presidencies. Trump's election is definitely not a win for constitutionalists or conservatives.

So I'm doing my part to show how wrong support for Trump is with the hope nobody here will vote for either a Republican or a Democrat in 2020. And, by the way, Gorsuch is not really a stellar choice for the Supreme Court.

That kind of thinking saved us from the most corrupt presidential candidate in American history and a liberal supreme court that would have eradicated the constitution.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: July 26th, 2017, 3:45 pm

That kind of thinking saved us from the most corrupt presidential candidate in American history and a liberal supreme court that would have eradicated the constitution.
That's a fantasy that people who voted for the lesser of two evils like to tell themselves.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Good luck with that. I hope that in the next few weeks everyone that is disgusted with your degradation of people will have entered your name on their ignore list. Then you and IWrite can rant at your hearts content uninterrupted.
If it is your part to call people names, belittle others, ie, "dialoging with you is a waste of time" (not verbatim), "you're a lapdog" and claiming you're "here to get everyone to repudiate Trump", etc. and acting arrogant, pompous and overbearing or acting like a bulldozer in pushing people around...along with somehow pretending you're a gift to us from God, think again. Some of us know better than to be sucked into this type of ploy where you assume you can gain the advantage.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote: July 26th, 2017, 1:57 pm
freedomforall wrote: July 25th, 2017, 9:10 pm
Silver wrote: July 25th, 2017, 8:46 pmWhom the Gods would destroy…
dr;tl
FFA, what does that mean? Haha

A little boy named Dillion wrote President Trump a letter, expressing his love for him, he told him his birthday cake was decorated with make America great again etc. This little boy goes by pickle and has been invited to the White House for a special tour.
It means...didn't read; too long

Durzan, in one of his threads, asked that our posts be concise and to the point and Silver gave him a thanks, but look how long Silver's posts can be. Go figure!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

OK, starting over with the basics for those who have joined us at this late hour. Republicans gave us the Patriot Act. They can't be trusted. Republicans gave us the NDAA of 2012. They can't be trusted. Republicans gave us Trump. They can't be trusted.

Do I need to protect you from your insecurities by saying something bad about the Democrats? No? We're good?

Alright then. Since we now know that we can't trust the Republicans and that no true patriot would vote for a Democrat, let's go 3rd party in the next election. It really is that simple. Or you can continue to vote for those who will do you harm and fulfill the definition of insanity.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Imagine that. Trump, the murderer, is leaving US troops in Afghanistan where they will be killed by US-made arms. Just like the president before him and the one before. But we're supposed to believe Trump is gonna make America great again. Pack o' lies.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/07/25/tali ... fghan-war/

Taliban Awash in US Arms, Vehicles, Complicate Afghan War
Taliban Have Looted and Stolen a Lot of US Gear Over the Years

Jason Ditz Posted on July 25, 2017

16 years into the US occupation of Afghanistan, the Taliban insurgency is better armed than ever, fielding an ever-growing array of US-made weapons and vehicles that they’ve procured, either looting them from Afghan forces or stealing them outright through the legendary levels of corruption in Afghanistan.

This is, after all, the same country whose military has massive levels of desertion, and where recruits regularly stick around for their first paycheck, take that and the assault rifle they’re issued, and vanish.

That’s a major problem for the US, which is used to having a major advantage in equipment and capabilities over their insurgent enemies, but increasingly are in up-armored Humvees fighting Taliban who have the exact same up-armored Humvees.

This is the result of many years of losses, as hardly a single “insider attack” happens which doesn’t end with a Taliban infiltrator clearing out the weapons and vehicles from a police or army checkpoint and disappearing into the countryside. Where the attacker goes, no one knows, but the weapons will be seen again on the battlefield.

CNN has attempted to distract from this, focusing instead on a handful of Russian weapons seen in Taliban videos and speculating that the Taliban is getting directly armed by Russia. Yet there’s no question Taliban are armed vastly more with US gear than Russian hand-me-downs, and there’s never a suggestion the US is deliberately arming them.

The reality is that generations of warfare, first against the Soviet Union and later against the United States, has made the Taliban extremely good at coming up with ways to get weapons, and the longer the war drags on, the more US war materiel is being lost to them, turning the Taliban into the best-armed terrorist outfit this side of Syria, a country where the US has been deliberately arming the insurgencies.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Because we are a warlike people (Pres. Spencer W. Kimball), we don't care that our unconstitutional interventionism is causing the deaths of thousands of people who might otherwise be our allies and trading partners. Poking our noses into other people's busy is also costly, and wasteful.

http://original.antiwar.com/engelhardt/ ... ty-budget/

The Trillion-Dollar National Security Budget
by William Hartung & Tom Engelhardt Posted on July 26, 2017
Originally posted at TomDispatch.

In May 2012, TomDispatch featured a piece by Chris Hellman and Mattea Kramer, both then analysts at the National Priorities Project, headlined “War Pay: The Nearly $1 Trillion National Security Budget.” The two of them ran through the figures for the cumulative annual budget for what we still mysteriously call “national security.” In other words, they looked beyond the monumental Pentagon budget and found that the total for all such funding was at the time closing in on a trillion dollars a year. ($931 billion, to be exact.)

Strangely, though, in mainstream reportage while you’ll see discussion of what Congress is likely to pony up in any given year for the Pentagon and some associated activities, I doubt you’ll ever find a figure for total national security expenditures. In fact, I’m ready to make a modest bet that, outside of the technical literature, in the five years since the Hellman-Kramer article, you would have a tough time finding such a cumulative number in the mainstream world for what we (that is, “we the people”) actually spend to support an ever more powerful national security state. Meanwhile, that state within a state continues its relentless post-9/11 expansion, as it officially girds itself for the eternal fight against a single threat to American “safety,” one that holds only the most modest of actual dangers for Americans: terrorism.

Of course, staggering amounts of our “national security” dollars also go into preparations for and the fighting of the now-15-year-old war on terror, which has loosed the U.S. military to do its damnedest in an ever-spreading, never-ending, always-morphing set of conflicts across the Greater Middle East. In these, as I wrote recently, that military has proven remarkably successful at turning significant parts of the region into so much rubble. Add it all up and, at a moment when the domestic order of the day is cutting the funding for the sort of domestic services – from health care to the environment – that actually do keep us secure, we the people are essentially throwing our money into the black hole of war and preparations for yet more of it.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 4:40 pm

That's a fantasy that people who voted for the lesser of two evils like to tell themselves.

I know your looking for people to say they regret voting for Trump. I don't. If the election were held tomorrow with the same choices, I would vote for Trump again.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote: July 26th, 2017, 4:41 pm

Good luck with that. I hope that in the next few weeks everyone that is disgusted with your degradation of people will have entered your name on their ignore list. Then you and IWrite can rant at your hearts content uninterrupted.
If it is your part to call people names, belittle others, ie, "dialoging with you is a waste of time" (not verbatim), "you're a lapdog" and claiming you're "here to get everyone to repudiate Trump", etc. and acting arrogant, pompous and overbearing or acting like a bulldozer in pushing people around...along with somehow pretending you're a gift to us from God, think again. Some of us know better than to be sucked into this type of ploy where you assume you can gain the advantage.
That pretty much wraps it up! Where did Silver come from anyway? He showed up to trash Trump, and to tell us he is of superior intellect and character while acting like an a broken record. I bet I would have recognized him at a Darrell Castle Rally because he would have been the only one there! ;)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 5:40 pmPoking our noses into other people's business is also costly, and wasteful.
Ain't this the truth, something you are guilty of on this forum...sticking your nose into other people's business. :-?
There have been wars going on ever since Adam. Joseph Smith prophesied wars and rumors of war.

Now pay very close attention so you don't misconstrue what is written.

1 Nephi 14:15-16
15 And it came to pass that I beheld that the wrath of God was poured out upon that great and abominable church, insomuch that there were wars and rumors of wars among all the nations and kindreds of the earth.

And this especially:

Joseph Smith—Matthew 1:23,28
23 Behold, I speak these things unto you for the elect’s sake; and you also shall hear of wars, and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled, for all I have told you must come to pass; but the end is not yet.

So you think you can change the world outcome by all this preaching, ranting and name calling?

Talk about a wasteful effort. And you, Silver, should pay heed to the Prophet and not be so troubled that it blinds you, and steers you to the extent of badmouthing anyone that does not think like you.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote: July 26th, 2017, 6:00 pm
freedomforall wrote: July 26th, 2017, 4:41 pm

That pretty much wraps it up! Where did Silver come from anyway? He showed up to trash Trump, and to tell us he is of superior intellect and character while acting like an a broken record. I bet I would have recognized him at a Darrell Castle Rally because he would have been the only one there! ;)
Does this remind you of something?
Media Brainwashing - News simply repeats the same taglines & phrases OVER and OVER

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: July 26th, 2017, 5:53 pm
Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 4:40 pm

I know your looking for people to say they regret voting for Trump. I don't. If the election were held tomorrow with the same choices, I would vote for Trump again.
OK, we disagree on something else.

Doug
captain of 100

Post by Doug »

I was not going to post here again believing it is a complete waist of time. However I am being compelled to post at least one last time.

I have some questions for Silver. I doubt he will respond, he has declared eddie and I persona non grata, but I will ask my questions anyway.

Silver, were you this rabid over the corrupt administrations of Barrack Obama, G.W. Bush, William Clinton, G. H. W. Bush? Where are your postings on these administrations? I would like to read them.

Also, you claim your intention is to educate us, to what end.The purpose of education is to change behavior. What do you want us to do? What are you doing? And to what end? What goals should we be working towards concerning Pres. Trump and what will be the consequences. I have asked you this more than once with no response. I think the last time is what prompted you to declare me persona non grata.

Now, I'm fairly certain that Silver won't answer, he probably won't even read this when he sees who wrote it. But for those that are dedicated in their opposition to Silver, I believe this type of response to him is the second best way.

The first best way - he has lost most of his audience, all but a few dedicated ones. And as long as he still has you as an audience, he will continue his campaign. So deny him all his audience. He has shown you the way, he has declared eddie and I persona non grata. Follow his lead, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I wish you all well, including Silver, he is a child of God, and I believe not perdition. So exaltation is still in the plan for you and him.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Warmongers! People make policy. Trump supporters have a difficult time wrapping their minds around this very basic concept. If you bring bloodthirsty warmongers into the administration, you will get bloodthirsty, warmongering policy.

So now the only debate left is do we draft our poor youth into committing more killing for the elites in countries populated by brown people, or do we hire mercenaries. In other words, the same old stuff America has been doing since the Korean conflict in the early 50's.

Oh, and by the way, the Eric Prince mentioned below is the founder of Blackwater which has had to change names a few times due to crimes against humanity, etc. Our beloved Marmalade in bed with a criminal?! The horror! And Eric's sister, as I have mentioned before, is Betsy DeVos, the lady who thinks you don't how to raise your own kids. She's the Secretary of Education, a positively 1984-ish Cabinet position if there ever was one.

But let's just close our eyes to the truth and attack Silver. Yeah, he's mean.

https://www.libertarianinstitute.org/sc ... fghan-war/

7/19/17 Mark Perry on contracting out the Afghan war
By Damon Hatheway - July 22, 2017

Mark Perry returns to the show to talk about his latest exclusive for The American Conservative Magazine, “Bannon & Kushner Want to Outsource Afghanistan to Mercenaries.” Perry explains that Kushner and Bannon are against a troop surge in Afghanistan, but don’t want to be blamed for losing the war if they withdraw completely. Instead they’re pushing Donald Trump to outsource the war to mercenaries. According to Perry’s sources, Trump is in favor of the idea, at least privately. But his top military advisors, James Mattis and H.R. McMaster, are not. If Trump decides to go with Bannon and Kushner, the CIA would contract with the companies—run by Erik Prince and Steve Feinberg—to run the war in Afghanistan.

Perry believes what’s more likely is that the U.S. attempts to bring the Taliban back to the negotiating table and figure out a political solution. In order to do so, however, they will need Pakistan’s help as the Taliban has steadfastly held that they will only negotiate after the U.S. leaves Afghanistan. Finally, Perry notes that there will almost certainly be a “surge of enablers”—4,000 troops and specialists to buttress the government in Kabul. But will there be more than that? And will they be conventional troops or guns for hire? Washington is divided between the army guys who are dead set against mercenary warfare and the CIA operatives who are in favor. A decision should come soon.
Last edited by Silver on July 27th, 2017, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Doug wrote: July 26th, 2017, 8:42 pm I was not going to post here again believing it is a complete waist of time. However I am being compelled to post at least one last time.

I have some questions for Silver. I doubt he will respond, he has declared eddie and I persona non grata, but I will ask my questions anyway.

Silver, were you this rabid over the corrupt administrations of Barrack Obama, G.W. Bush, William Clinton, G. H. W. Bush? Where are your postings on these administrations? I would like to read them.

Also, you claim your intention is to educate us, to what end.The purpose of education is to change behavior. What do you want us to do? What are you doing? And to what end? What goals should we be working towards concerning Pres. Trump and what will be the consequences. I have asked you this more than once with no response. I think the last time is what prompted you to declare me persona non grata.

Now, I'm fairly certain that Silver won't answer, he probably won't even read this when he sees who wrote it. But for those that are dedicated in their opposition to Silver, I believe this type of response to him is the second best way.

The first best way - he has lost most of his audience, all but a few dedicated ones. And as long as he still has you as an audience, he will continue his campaign. So deny him all his audience. He has shown you the way, he has declared eddie and I persona non grata. Follow his lead, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I wish you all well, including Silver, he is a child of God, and I believe not perdition. So exaltation is still in the plan for you and him.
Don't go completely away, just from Silver's posts!
There will be another Silver, we even had Jesus on here calling us to repentance, lol! The forum can be fun, there are certain people here with amazing knowledge and wisdom, I have learned so much from them. I wish these people would post more!

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

FFA is a favorite of mine, he teaches by the scriptures and has been on this forum a long time. Shadow doesn't post much but is dead on with his remarks. Marc is the most spiritual, and me, I'm just something the cat drug in.

Doug
captain of 100

Post by Doug »

eddie wrote: July 26th, 2017, 11:05 pm FFA is a favorite of mine, he teaches by the scriptures and has been on this forum a long time. Shadow doesn't post much but is dead on with his remarks. Marc is the most spiritual, and me, I'm just something the cat drug in.
Obviusly, a cat with good taste.

I think I will try other topics, other than politics.
I have done a lot of research/reading on government. To name some of my favorites;
The Magisty of Gods Law, Skousen
The Law, Bastiat
None dare call it conspiracy, ?
An Enimy hath done this, Clark
<a big long title I don't remember but usually called the little red book>, Merril & Lockhart
Cleansing of America, Skousen
Isaeah speaks to modern times, Skousen
The Statutes of the State of Utah
Orem City Ordinances
Declaration of Independence - a stunning document, so under utilized.
U.S. Constitution
I have been refered to by my friends as a very conservative conservative.

But my greater love is The Plan of Salvation & The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I would love to have some great discussions concerning these.
I started a topic, Mysteries of the Kingdom

So I appreciate the kind words, thank you.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote: July 26th, 2017, 11:05 pm FFA is a favorite of mine, he teaches by the scriptures and has been on this forum a long time. Shadow doesn't post much but is dead on with his remarks. Marc is the most spiritual, and me, I'm just something the cat drug in.
That's funny, we must have been associated with the same cat. :))